March 28, 2024, 11:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572497 times)
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: June 18, 2011, 09:32:12 PM »

How 'bout rapper Lady Sovereign to play Casey? 

Here she is sporting Casey's furture hairstyle:

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: June 18, 2011, 09:32:59 PM »

RIP Clarence Clemons.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: June 18, 2011, 09:36:26 PM »

O/T    Very sad news, at least for me...Clarence Clemons of Bruce Springsteen & the E Street band has died.   I'm very sad as I met him way back in my best years down the Jersey shore (Asbury Patrk).   We partied the night away at a club after he was kind enough to bring my tables drinks over for me.  Even in later years my kids even loved them & my son met them during 911 when he was there assisting as an EMT.   O man - rest in peace to the Saxmaster!

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #1103 on: June 18, 2011, 09:54:24 PM »

RIP Clarence Clemons.

Aww... I hadn't heard.  I loved the Big Man!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1104 on: June 18, 2011, 10:15:33 PM »

Titch~I didn't want to get in trouble for too much O/T so I thought I'd leave you a link here about WM3

http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/gwoods.html

http://callahan.8k.com/custom.html

The first link is extremely disturbing especially when you consider it's the defense atty's hired psych gun.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: June 19, 2011, 08:30:36 AM »

I need JPs @email. I DEMAND that he start holding court on Sundays. It was my excuse not do do my chores.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: June 19, 2011, 09:41:05 AM »

O/T    Very sad news, at least for me...Clarence Clemons of Bruce Springsteen & the E Street band has died.   I'm very sad as I met him way back in my best years down the Jersey shore (Asbury Patrk).   We partied the night away at a club after he was kind enough to bring my tables drinks over for me.  Even in later years my kids even loved them & my son met them during 911 when he was there assisting as an EMT.   O man - rest in peace to the Saxmaster!

Didn't grow up there, but enjoyed the hell out of Bruce Springsteen, Clarence Clemons and the E Street Band's music......
RIP Clarence Clemons, you gave me many enjoyable memories and you will be missed!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: June 19, 2011, 10:00:17 AM »

I need JPs @email. I DEMAND that he start holding court on Sundays. It was my excuse not do do my chores.

That would make his day.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 19, 2011, 11:30:15 AM »

I wonder if he ever has been laid...just saying

I'll bet he has, as he's not a bad looking guy; just the teeth are kinda funny.  And personality wise, he seems to have a good sense of humor.  But my point was that if he's looking to impress the ladies with the fact that he testified in the CA case, he's not gonna get too far.

He is married and has 2 children.....according to his facebook..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: June 19, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
KC looks groomed today. Her hair is something else. Pretty soon she will look like a Duggar. So LKB is still involved.. shock me 

BBM 

Aren't they a funny little family.  I bet you JimBob is a diddler, LOL. 

ummmm I guess I don't think they are funny at all. I think their life, moral and spiritual values are something more people should strive for. Their way of life is not for most people. However I think there are valuable lessons we can learn from this family.. I see no reason to make fun of them for their life choices.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: June 19, 2011, 11:39:18 AM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: June 19, 2011, 11:46:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!
KC looks groomed today. Her hair is something else. Pretty soon she will look like a Duggar. So LKB is still involved.. shock me 

BBM 

ummmm I guess I don't think they are funny at all. I think their life, moral and spiritual values are something more people should strive for. Their way of life is not for most people. However I think there are valuable lessons we can learn from this family.. I see no reason to make fun of them for their life choices.

The more of these cases I follow, the more I pray , pray ,pray that my family will never be caught in the middle of any sort of high profile cases . I would hate for my family and their life choices would be dissected and made fun of.Agree or disagree with their life choices, the Duggars are living their lives in the way that works for them . jmo

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1112 on: June 19, 2011, 01:16:47 PM »

You're a pointer, not a setter.

Man up, big daddy bow legs.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1113 on: June 19, 2011, 01:43:12 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

BBM 

The more of these cases I follow, the more I pray , pray ,pray that my family will never be caught in the middle of any sort of high profile cases . I would hate for my family and their life choices would be dissected and made fun of.Agree or disagree with their life choices, the Duggars are living their lives in the way that works for them . jmo

I agree, theyaren't on gov't assistance and those kids are so well mannered and help each other, watch the other kids ....I only have 2 kids of my own, 4 with the ones I kept from my marriage and they would fight, whine etc...so IMO they are doing something right.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: June 19, 2011, 01:45:01 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

BBM 

I am so sorry I ever made the hair joke. I never comented about their values, morals, number of children or the way they live their life. I happen to like them and the fact that they dare to live life their own way on their own terms. I only was commenting on their quirky hairdos

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Mom of Five
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1115 on: June 19, 2011, 02:45:57 PM »

How 'bout rapper Lady Sovereign to play Casey? 

Here she is sporting Casey's furture hairstyle:

Wow .....if she can act she'd be perfect. When I see the other candidates I just think Casey would be wayyyy too complimented by their choices.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: June 19, 2011, 08:00:19 PM »

Wow .....if she can act she'd be perfect. When I see the other candidates I just think Casey would be wayyyy too complimented by their choices .

I do agree with you here.  It seems like a young Patti Duke Austin might have been able to pull this off, or Sally Fields in character as Sybil would have been a natural!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: June 19, 2011, 08:43:02 PM »

As for Jeff Ashton:

I was thinking Harrison Ford at first~

However, I don't think Harrison Ford can pull off the "purple" look as well as let's say, Steve Martin can~

I'm going to go with Steve Martin.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: June 19, 2011, 09:15:56 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

BBM 

I admire the heck out of them for all the do. It is amazing to me.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: June 19, 2011, 09:19:22 PM »

You're a pointer, not a setter.

Man up, big daddy bow legs.

When I see him all upset, I think to myself - You made your bed  now lay in without whining. I will never get past all the lies him and Cindy told to cover up for KC. Anyone of them could have been what got her off if LE wern't wise to them and it makes me sick to think they would cover up for her KNOWING she brutally murdered Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.