March 28, 2024, 02:04:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572524 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: June 22, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »

That's her flirting, snit guys who screwed her...curious minds have to know did you have to put a brown paper bag over her head?

My older son said "That woman (KC) is a two bagger - one over her head and one over mine in case her bag fell off."  LOL
I say a two bagger, 6 packer, and nawer....One bag on her head, one bag on his, a 6 pack downed, so he can naw his arm off afterward when she falls asleep on it!  lol

Coyote lover.........the kind you are willing to chew your own arm off when you wake up and see her next to you rather than wake her up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: June 22, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »

Getting a bad storm here  

Bad storms everywhere I think. We lost power last evening around 6:30 and did not get it back until around 8:00 this morning. Trees down everywhere. One of my friend's mini van had a tree fall on it and just destroyed it. She had JUST got it back from the shop for the hail damage a few weeks ago. LOL

thank goodness no one was in it!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1202 on: June 22, 2011, 11:37:55 AM »

The witness remembers me of this actress.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #1203 on: June 22, 2011, 11:40:57 AM »

Thank you! I'm not the only one! Thought it the entire time last time she was testifying.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: June 22, 2011, 11:41:10 AM »

I was thinking the same thing. Even her voice sounds the same.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1205 on: June 22, 2011, 11:54:04 AM »

I have a question but it is not about this case but don't know where to ask it. 
There is 2 little boys that are 4 & 5 that live a block over from our house.  They are always coming up on their bikes with training wheels, walking or scooter to play with my granddaughter.  I never see the parents as they just let them run.  I have seen the older boy walk up to people walking in the neighborhood and I ask him if he knows them and he says no.  I tell him he shouldn't talk to strangers and tell him what could happen and ask if his parents have told him not to do this and he says no.  When I tell him what could happen his reply, is she is nice.  I worry that one day they will be abducted.  Any ideas on if I should call DHS or what?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1206 on: June 22, 2011, 11:58:30 AM »

From Bad Santa    Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: June 22, 2011, 12:21:17 PM »

There is 2 little boys that are 4 & 5 that live a block over from our house.  They are always coming up on their bikes with training wheels, walking or scooter to play with my granddaughter.  I never see the parents as they just let them run.  I have seen the older boy walk up to people walking in the neighborhood and I ask him if he knows them and he says no.  I tell him he shouldn't talk to strangers and tell him what could happen and ask if his parents have told him not to do this and he says no.  When I tell him what could happen his reply, is she is nice.  I worry that one day they will be abducted.  Any ideas on if I should call DHS or what?

Well, maybe you should call DHS.
If you were to go over there, you never know how they would act towards you.  So a 3rd party intervention should be the best way to go.
Hope this helps you.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: June 22, 2011, 12:25:38 PM »

Ok, taken this to the break room.
Might be something or nothing, however it bugs me.

I'm still trying to get into kc head(very hard).
Why did she use a smaller pair of shorts on Caylee? 24 months
Shirt 3T.
Did she change them later, were the orginal ones were to big?

Never thought till today, when did kc put the plastic bags around Caylee?
Caylee was wrapped in 3 plastic bags, plus 2 other cloth ones?

Hey Pharlap~

I've read your posts, you don't appear to be from the same mold as Casey, therefore you will never be able to get into her head!!

If you did, you might not be able to get out!!! 

Lots of kids don't wear size appropriate clothes.  My grandson is 2 years and 2 months.  He wears 18 month shorts and 24 months shirts.  He can get away with 18  months shirts, but I buy them larger so he has "more room".

I don't see it an issue Caylee waas wearing 24 month shorts.  They could have fit her perfectly or ran large or even worn in for that matter.

From my understanding, Caylee was placed in two garbage bags, and a canvas laundry bag. 

As there was no soft tissue with her remains, it is impossible to tell weither she was alive or deceased when placed in the bags.

I believe the Caylee, inside the garbage bags, was placed within the canvas laundry bag, for transport.

Tks, my grand kids r in their 20's.  You forget what size kids where at that age....

OMG your av is SO funny..............So fitting....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: June 22, 2011, 02:04:44 PM »

I know some of you follow twitter and maybe even doing some tweeting yourself.  If you want to share your twitter ID so we can follow each other, mine is jksnyder_nun.  Thanks

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: June 22, 2011, 02:08:59 PM »

If you were to go over there, you never know how they would act towards you.  So a 3rd party intervention should be the best way to go.
Hope this helps you.

ITA, please call DHS or whatever the Child Protection Service is in your area.  I think in all state's you can report anonymously.  Often a case will be started on a family, and they will move somewhere else to avoid being monitored.  If you feel the children are in imminent danger, please call 911 and let the police take it from there.  You should never regret calling CPS if you have a concern, but you will always regret it if something happens and you didn't call.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: June 22, 2011, 02:20:59 PM »

Ok, taken this to the break room.
Might be something or nothing, however it bugs me.

I'm still trying to get into kc head(very hard).
Why did she use a smaller pair of shorts on Caylee? 24 months
Shirt 3T.
Did she change them later, were the orginal ones were to big?

Never thought till today, when did kc put the plastic bags around Caylee?
Caylee was wrapped in 3 plastic bags, plus 2 other cloth ones?

Hey Pharlap~

I've read your posts, you don't appear to be from the same mold as Casey, therefore you will never be able to get into her head!!

If you did, you might not be able to get out!!! 

Lots of kids don't wear size appropriate clothes.  My grandson is 2 years and 2 months.  He wears 18 month shorts and 24 months shirts.  He can get away with 18  months shirts, but I buy them larger so he has "more room".

I don't see it an issue Caylee waas wearing 24 month shorts.  They could have fit her perfectly or ran large or even worn in for that matter.

From my understanding, Caylee was placed in two garbage bags, and a canvas laundry bag. 

As there was no soft tissue with her remains, it is impossible to tell weither she was alive or deceased when placed in the bags.

I believe the Caylee, inside the garbage bags, was placed within the canvas laundry bag, for transport.

Tks, my grand kids r in their 20's.  You forget what size kids where at that age....

OMG your av is SO funny..............So fitting....

My theory is that ICA left with Caylee the night of the fight and that Caylee was killed that night and KC returned sometime the next day to hide the baby in the backyard.  I believe KC had a "stash" of clothes for Caylee to wear while they were away from the house, remember that the nanny supposedly had everything for Caylee and that is why very little was ever taken from the house when she and KC would leave for "work."  I think those shorts and shirt, which Cindy has already testified she had never seen, were part of this stash.  My best guess is that they were in the car trunk because there is no evidence that she went to anyone else's house that night where she might have had extra clothes for Caylee. 

Now for a little gross anatomy, when a person dies, they lose all muscle tone, which includes the bladder and rectum.  I think when that happened, KC change Caylee's diaper and put her in those shorts. 

The first level of bagging I think was KC's attempt to disguise the body when she went back to the house as well as an unconscious attempt to hide from herself what she had done.  Once Caylee's body began to decompose, I think KC continued to rebag the body in an attempt to keep the mess, sorry to use that word, from spilling out into her trunk.   

JMHO

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1212 on: June 22, 2011, 02:48:38 PM »

Hope this helps you.

ITA, please call DHS or whatever the Child Protection Service is in your area.  I think in all state's you can report anonymously.  Often a case will be started on a family, and they will move somewhere else to avoid being monitored.  If you feel the children are in imminent danger, please call 911 and let the police take it from there.  You should never regret calling CPS if you have a concern, but you will always regret it if something happens and you didn't call.   an angelic monkey

I'm going to call CPS today!   Thanks everyone!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: June 22, 2011, 03:12:09 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1214 on: June 22, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »

Yea you shoudl call CPS. Hate to say it but these kids need out of the house and into a safe environment - and if CPS does not do it at least you have done your part.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1215 on: June 22, 2011, 05:37:22 PM »

Can someone grab this picture for people that can't go to links?  This is priceless.  TIA

https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Fixed link.  MB
Great shot.“@RedHuber: RT @OSCaseyAnthony: Another pix of #CaseyAnthony reacting to Jose Baez in court. http://t.co/12bPhPf”

I know, I Know!!!  Jose just proposed to her!      Just kidding!
I was thinking the same thing!!!
What else would make her eyes pop like that?
How about...
Bozo: "You've got the best looking boobs in the room."

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: June 22, 2011, 05:39:06 PM »

My spouse and I have a question that we hope some of you can answer.  We've been wondering what KC is stuffing her bra with?  We saw this shirt on Day 2 of the trial and I believe also on May 25th.  In both cases, the shirt was not as *ahem* full and KC was not as endowed.  Anyone?

It's stuffed with self pity and lies because her brain has finally reached it's capacity.  Perhaps now she'll crack and tell the truth?

I thought she was just PMSing....some women's boobolas...nevr mind...
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: June 22, 2011, 05:58:08 PM »

I'm going to call CPS today!   Thanks everyone!

Good for you!  At the very least the parents will be rattled by the visit and will take better care of those children.

I once had to call CPS on a neighbor who kept letting her 2 year old son wander out of the apartment.  She never locked her door, so he'd open it, descend the 15 stairs and take off running down the street, crossing a blind alley in order to do so.  And here's the kicker:  She NEVER ran after him unless he got more than 4 houses away.  She'd just stand at the top of the stairs hollering loudly for him to come back.  And she couldn't even see him because he was around the corner...completely out of her sight.  She'd just keep yelling and if he didn't come back right away she'd eventually go grab him and scold him.  This happened at least 5 times.

Another time when I was passing by her windows, I heard the little boy crying and the babysitter telling him to "Shut up!"  There was also a few times her front door was open and he was sitting on the porch and when I stopped to say, "Hello" I could see that her apartment was filthy.  That poor kid.  But the straw that broke the camels back was when the little boy once again escaped from the apartment and took off running, not down the block, but this time towards the VERY busy boulevard.  And this time she DID see which direction he went but she still just stood there, top of the stairs and shouted at him.  Finally she went to get him and from what I heard her yell to him, he had gotten very far down that busy boulevard.

Long story short:  CPS came and interviewed her and she lied; telling them that she had a chain on the door and he only escaped ONE TIME.  Liar!  But the visit from them really shook her up and the little boy didn't escape again, thankfully.  I later found out that she was into Meth, lost her job, was behind in her rent by two months, was thousands of dollars in debt and I believe she lost custody of the little boy, to his father.  Happy ending there.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: June 22, 2011, 06:08:29 PM »

---tweets re: today in court----  These needs links, please.

bobkealing bob kealing
Did not see“@p37361: @bobkealing@JimLichtenstein Juror made gun gesture at baez during sidebar. Is that true? #caseyAnthony@InSession”

p37361 Paul C @
@_KBK_ I just watched it on Fox News Shep Smith show. Said male juror put 2 hands together and made gun sign at Baez during sidebar .

thats all i know ...

Loca - you have been asked a million times for the link.  I see it is posted at Hinkymeter without a link too so to me it is worthless.  I'm moving this to the break room.  We need link back to tweets. - klaasend
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:21:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loca
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: June 22, 2011, 06:58:48 PM »

I'm going to call CPS today!   Thanks everyone!

Good for you!  At the very least the parents will be rattled by the visit and will take better care of those children.

I once had to call CPS on a neighbor who kept letting her 2 year old son wander out of the apartment.  She never locked her door, so he'd open it, descend the 15 stairs and take off running down the street, crossing a blind alley in order to do so.  And here's the kicker:  She NEVER ran after him unless he got more than 4 houses away.  She'd just stand at the top of the stairs hollering loudly for him to come back.  And she couldn't even see him because he was around the corner...completely out of her sight.  She'd just keep yelling and if he didn't come back right away she'd eventually go grab him and scold him.  This happened at least 5 times.

Another time when I was passing by her windows, I heard the little boy crying and the babysitter telling him to "Shut up!"  There was also a few times her front door was open and he was sitting on the porch and when I stopped to say, "Hello" I could see that her apartment was filthy.  That poor kid.  But the straw that broke the camels back was when the little boy once again escaped from the apartment and took off running, not down the block, but this time towards the VERY busy boulevard.  And this time she DID see which direction he went but she still just stood there, top of the stairs and shouted at him.  Finally she went to get him and from what I heard her yell to him, he had gotten very far down that busy boulevard.

Long story short:  CPS came and interviewed her and she lied; telling them that she had a chain on the door and he only escaped ONE TIME.  Liar!  But the visit from them really shook her up and the little boy didn't escape again, thankfully.  I later found out that she was into Meth, lost her job, was behind in her rent by two months, was thousands of dollars in debt and I believe she lost custody of the little boy, to his father.  Happy ending there.

OMG...I forgot to mention this mother's name was Kasey.  

And even looks like Casey:
Edted to remove photos of mnor

Here's what she wrote on her blog:
About me:
At this moment of my life I am avoiding people I have a hard time understanding. I about to start a new adventure in my life & im not gonna lie im a lil nervouse. Change is scary but is necessary at some point in our lives, im gonna try attacking my problems from another angle. I have gone through a lot of changes before but haven't been satisfied. I am going to use EVERYTHING I got to reach this goal in my life, and be as open minded to anything and everything that comes my way. I am a single Mom and I love my lil man more then words could ever explain, he has givin me love that i never thought i could feel and he gives me reason TO BE...( a better Mom, daughter, sister, friend, lover, JUST BETTER ALL AROUND). I am so blessed to have such a beautiful healthy Lil man in my life! Im a strong believer that you need to find courage before you find love.. I am one fun chick, crazy, outgoing, loud, and silly! I get what I want when I have my eyes set on it! I love motoX-I actually ride myself-brauught brauught (CRF 230!!) I am the baby of 4 siblings! I work hard and play even harder! Im a girly girl but I dont mind getting dirty. Im 5ft 3 and I way a buck and some change! Blue eyes and Im a blond...Im not as dumb as I look though! I am a total fire cracker so watch out (from what I have been told!!). ***---LIVE THE DAY SPEAK YOUR MIND & LIFE WILL COME RIP SRH 09-09-01*** I can hold my own, and I am a hell of alot of fun TRUST ME. I light up every room I walk into (once again from what I have been told). And I live being center of attention, Duh I am a girl....

Wow...she sounds so much like Casey Anthony.  Very similar sociopathic behavior.

And her photo account is filled with "party girl" images:
Edited to remove photos of innocent person (in this case - and minor)

What a weird coincedence...two Caseys living similar lifestyles on opposite coasts.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 08:40:42 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.