March 29, 2024, 08:33:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572738 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: June 24, 2011, 09:52:00 PM »

Casey Anthony Secret Hand Signals
http://truecrimejunkie.com/uncategorized/casey-anthons-secret-hand-signals-to-her-parents/
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1281 on: June 24, 2011, 11:59:12 PM »

Monkey King ... your avi is the BEST! 

You're welcome to it when I change it out!

Baez is one ugly SOB
Not as fugly as his client!!
Goodmorning, Shell!

When I posted this it was night for me..lol Hi Monkey King 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: June 25, 2011, 12:09:48 AM »

Good Morning !!!

Here is something interesting...

The court transcript revealed that he was unable to secure life and health insurance for his teenage daughter and that he had " written bad checks in the past.[3]"

According to media reports, his financial situation deteriorated in the recent years, with his home purchased for over $670,000 in 2007, foreclosed and appraised at $272,900.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Baez_%28lawyer%29

In regards to his bad checks writing, shame on him. His home situation that his house is upside down I can't blame him for. That is happening all over the country. That is not his fault. Goodness knows I can't tolerate the man, but the housing situation is not his doings.

With all the programs for loan modifications, it was not necessary. They will reduced the note to the current appraisal or less if he had applied, but with the way he procrastinates in getting his business together for KC, I can see why he most likely lost it.  

It sounds as if he bought way over his income range to begin with from what I have found about his few clients.

It's easier to default.  And the rest of us poor sob's will continue to pay in more ways than we know.

I wonder if his daughter has a pre-existing condition that made acquiring insurance difficult.

There are lots of factors that can be involved and it depends on the housing market in the location. All the programs for loan modification? Have you tried that lately? Too many unknowns to judge him on the real estate issue.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: June 25, 2011, 12:10:50 AM »

Trying to make sense of these people is like trying to carve an ice sculpture out of dog crap

Good analogy 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: June 25, 2011, 12:13:13 AM »

NO matter what we do in life,
we ALL look like Saints compared to everyone in
the Anthony family !

Yes!

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: June 25, 2011, 03:02:28 AM »

That is awesome!  Especially the one with George at the end.   

In case anyone cares, here is the Social Security guidelines for disability due to depression:

Bookmark and Share         TEXT SIZE  + | -    
Allsup: Life Reclaimed    
Depression and Social Security Disability Insurance

Allsup DepressionHere is an explanation of Social Security's five-step process to determine if a depression patient qualifies for SSDI:

AUTOMATIC ACCEPTANCE:  ANYONE WHO HAS BECOME DEPRESSED AS A RESULT OF WATCHING THE CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL

1.  Determine if an individual is "working (engaging in substantial gainful activity)" according to the SSA definition. Earning more than $1,000 a month as an employee is enough to be disqualified from receiving Social Security disability benefits.

2.  Conclude the depression disability must be severe enough to significantly limit one’s ability to perform basic work activities needed to do most jobs. For example:

Walking, standing, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, carrying or handling
        Seeing, hearing and speaking
        Understanding/carrying out and remembering simple instructions
        Responding appropriately to supervision, co-workers and usual work situations
        Dealing with changes in a routine work setting

3.  Ask if the depression disability meets or equals a medical listing. Depression is listed under mental disorders. To satisfy the listing criteria for depression, a number of variables are considered:

Anhedonia
        Appetite disturbance
        Sleep disturbance
        Psychomotor agitation or retardation
        Decreased energy
        Feelings of guilt or worthlessness
        Difficulty concentrating or thinking
        Thoughts of suicide and hallucinations
        Delusions or paranoid thinking

In assessing depression relative to a listing level impairment, the following areas of functioning are evaluated:

Restrictions of activities of daily living
        Maintaining social functioning
        Deficiencies of concentration
        Persistence or pace
        Repeated episodes of decompensation--each of extended duration

An individual who has four symptoms present from the depressive syndrome list, as well as extreme limitation in two of the four functional areas, would probably be eligible for benefits.

4.  Explore the ability of an individual to perform work they have done in the past despite their depression. If the SSA finds that a person can do his past work, benefits are denied. If the person cannot, then the process proceeds to the fifth and final step.

5.  Review age, education, work experience and physical/mental condition to determine what other work, if any, the person can perform. To determine depression disability, the SSA enlists medical-vocational rules, which vary according to age.

For example, a person with depression could be found disabled at any age. The inability to meet any of the basic mental demands of work would entitle a claimant to disability benefits.

Social Security Rulings 85-15 and SSR 96-9p both describe how an individual must, on a sustained basis, be able to understand, remember and carry out simple instructions; make simple work-related decisions; respond appropriately to supervision, co-workers, usual work situations and to deal with changes in a routine work setting.

A substantial loss of ability to meet any one of these basic work related activities would severely limit the potential occupational base for all age groups and justify a finding of disabled. A person who has a medically determinable severe impairment of depression and is unable to understand, remember or carry out simple instructions would be found disabled based on his/her mental residual function capacity.

http://www.allsup.com/about-ssdi/ssdi-guidelines-by-disability/depression.aspx

For Cindy to have received benefits within 3 years, she must have really had some inside pull.

I suppose that means we can all collect disability payments.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: June 25, 2011, 05:30:49 AM »

I mostly lurk, and don't often post, but wanted to say that I appreciate the hearts of the monkeys.  I had to send one of my furbabies across the rainbow bridge today, and it struck me that I cried more tears in two days, than I have seen KC cry in three years.     Keep the faith~  Irish Monkey   an angelic monkey

I'm so sorry - cat? dog?  We lost our dog of 15 yrs earlier this year and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.  I cried EVERY day for months and ICA was out partying.  He was a dog (though my baby) and Caylee was her flesh & blood that she gave life to.  I just don't get it.  I will say this to you - it doesn't get "better" but it will get easier.  GOD bless!
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: June 25, 2011, 09:24:11 AM »

Question..

Does anyone use the android app listed on page one of the threads:
Android App:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lsn.localnews147

I downloaded the app and when I go into the Casey section all I get are articles.. It almost looks like at the beginning of the article for the day there should be a link to watch live but the text isn't linked. It says something like LIVE at the beginning of the article for the day (but its not a link)... at the end of the day it has Day # and 1, 2, 3 ... like the numbers should be linking to videos but they are just plain text.

I didn't know if anyone else had that problem and if I needed to download the skyfire browser listed.. I also tried to view the WESH youtube video on my phone and youtube keeps giving me an error saying it can't be viewed on a mobile device.

I really need to stop listening at work but I am addicted.. I keep it in the background and its not a problem that I am listening to something but I figure its using bandwidth.

Thanks in advance!
Sam

I have Droid so that must be it. Thanks again and I will go try it Smile
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: June 25, 2011, 09:24:52 AM »

Oops.. I replied to my own comment.. MODS feel free to delete my last one
Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1289 on: June 25, 2011, 09:25:31 AM »

Question..

Does anyone use the android app listed on page one of the threads:
Android App:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.lsn.localnews147

I downloaded the app and when I go into the Casey section all I get are articles.. It almost looks like at the beginning of the article for the day there should be a link to watch live but the text isn't linked. It says something like LIVE at the beginning of the article for the day (but its not a link)... at the end of the day it has Day # and 1, 2, 3 ... like the numbers should be linking to videos but they are just plain text.

I didn't know if anyone else had that problem and if I needed to download the skyfire browser listed.. I also tried to view the WESH youtube video on my phone and youtube keeps giving me an error saying it can't be viewed on a mobile device.

I really need to stop listening at work but I am addicted.. I keep it in the background and its not a problem that I am listening to something but I figure its using bandwidth.

Thanks in advance!
Sam

The only way I could get the video on my droid is to down load skyfire. then navigate to the page and it will allow me to play flash videos.

I have a Droid so that must be it.. Thanks!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 25, 2011, 09:47:16 AM »

Irish Monkey, I am so sorry to hear about your fur baby.  Hugs to you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: June 25, 2011, 02:50:10 PM »

hln has on the bottom of the screen judge recesses court until Monday says defense witness changed is testimony
  The person who was supposed to testify today, tried to get in new information.. had a slide show ready, had new information on source of odor (in trunk, I'm guessing) and then somethng about chloroform that was not given in his deposition. State only had like 10 minutes to review it..   Baez said he'd be willing to tailor this Dr's testimony in order to get him to testify, but the judge said he wanted to read the new report and see if there was any new info in it.
New source of odor?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: June 25, 2011, 05:17:19 PM »

hln has on the bottom of the screen judge recesses court until Monday says defense witness changed is testimony
 The person who was supposed to testify today, tried to get in new information.. had a slide show ready, had new information on source of odor (in trunk, I'm guessing) and then somethng about chloroform that was not given in his deposition. State only had like 10 minutes to review it..   Baez said he'd be willing to tailor this Dr's testimony in order to get him to testify, but the judge said he wanted to read the new report and see if there was any new info in it.
New source of odor?
INAPPROPRIATE FOR ANYPLACE IN THIS FORUM
[/quote]

Edi to move to Break Room and remove image tags.  Just gross.  MB
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 09:16:34 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: June 25, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »

carpe noctem
snip
Maybe Casey told him something? It is also possible he took a dump in his pants or he is hearing voices.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1294 on: June 25, 2011, 07:43:59 PM »

Maybe Casey told him something? It is also possible he took a dump in his pants or he is hearing voices.

Maybe Mason had his pe___ in her mouth too, and he's Caylee's father?  OMG, imagine. 

I am just being sarcastic.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 25, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »

Maybe Mason had his pe___ in her mouth too, and he's Caylee's father?  OMG, imagine. 

OMG!! Too funny!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: June 26, 2011, 12:44:11 AM »

I think it is a crime that the A's had dinky locks on their sliders. With a child of that age they should have had additional locks and barriers to the pool. In Ca a house with a pool has rules to follow. We had to have alarms on the sliders. I do not think Caylee drowned. However, with the shoddy set up of the Anthony's house-not having child protective measures in place, it was an accident waiting to happen. Who has a 2 year old,,,going on 3...and does not have safety measures in place to protect the child from getting to that pool and drowning?!!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: June 26, 2011, 12:51:30 AM »

Why was Cindy so adamant that she had removed the ladder, then did an about face? That is so messed up.

What happened to convince Cindy to lie? Maybe Jose    the SOB informed her they were losing the case and she needed to say..blah blah...to save her daughter getting the DP. I just don't get it.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: June 26, 2011, 12:52:51 AM »

I have a few comebacks for this but not gonna say em.....

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: June 26, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »

found the following tweet at :

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad

That is disgusting.  Imagine doinking your brother for fun.   In any case, if true, which I doubt, how does it go from Lee and she willing sex partners, to George having his penis in her mouth???????????????????  I guess it is not illegal to boink your sister?  Disgusting.

And if true, that somehow diminishes your capacity to know that kiling your child is wrong, and duct taping your child's mouth is wrong, and dumping your loving child in a swamp is wrong????? 

I cannot stand these people. They probably have all kinds of people spreading this crap to lean on the court to allow it in. They'll do anything to derail the case. I just don't get it. It's as if Casey can be compared to Manson with his undevoted followers. I just don't get it. Her vajayjay isn't a precious metal, it's Fool's Gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.