March 28, 2024, 12:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572511 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: June 26, 2011, 11:04:17 AM »

found the following tweet at :

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad

That is disgusting.  Imagine doinking your brother for fun.   In any case, if true, which I doubt, how does it go from Lee and she willing sex partners, to George having his penis in her mouth???????????????????  I guess it is not illegal to boink your sister?  Disgusting.

And if true, that somehow diminishes your capacity to know that kiling your child is wrong, and duct taping your child's mouth is wrong, and dumping your loving child in a swamp is wrong????? 

I cannot stand these people. They probably have all kinds of people spreading this crap to lean on the court to allow it in. They'll do anything to derail the case. I just don't get it. It's as if Casey can be compared to Manson with his undevoted followers. I just don't get it. Her vajayjay isn't a precious metal, it's Fool's Gold.

"fool's gold"?  I say venus flytrap!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: June 26, 2011, 11:05:38 AM »

found the following tweet at :

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1348028&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull

DID Geraldo say they were willing partners?????  Anyone else hear that part???

FL15gatorgirl RT @WhiteSunfire: #caseyanthony geraldo reported that Baez told him that Casey & Lee were willing sex partners & george & cindy thought Lee was Caylees dad

That is disgusting.  Imagine doinking your brother for fun.   In any case, if true, which I doubt, how does it go from Lee and she willing sex partners, to George having his penis in her mouth???????????????????  I guess it is not illegal to boink your sister?  Disgusting.

And if true, that somehow diminishes your capacity to know that kiling your child is wrong, and duct taping your child's mouth is wrong, and dumping your loving child in a swamp is wrong????? 

I cannot stand these people. They probably have all kinds of people spreading this crap to lean on the court to allow it in. They'll do anything to derail the case. I just don't get it. It's as if Casey can be compared to Manson with his undevoted followers. I just don't get it. Her vajayjay isn't a precious metal, it's Fool's Gold.

"fool's gold"?  I say venus flytrap!
Roach Motel?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: June 26, 2011, 01:05:00 PM »

Maybe Jeff should get one of these....RageGage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu-qtbaSJ4k

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: June 26, 2011, 01:06:05 PM »

Btw, is there a way I can put a youtube clip running in/on my post?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: June 26, 2011, 05:33:27 PM »

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7994.0

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: June 26, 2011, 07:09:28 PM »

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7994.0

Tks......

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1306 on: June 26, 2011, 09:10:09 PM »

OK, I know this is really off topic even in the break room, but I live on the Caylee thread.  Could my Monkey friends please vote for my company in Cityvoter? We are a brand new company and this would really help us. I need about 25 votes to push us to number one at the moment. You can even vote through your Facebook!  We give special discounts to rescued dogs b/c we want them to start out their new life on the right foot and this would help to succeed to keep up the good work. Thank you guys so much!
http://detroit.cityvoter.com/dog-zone-training-and-activity-center/biz/613487?r=short

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1307 on: June 26, 2011, 09:23:55 PM »

OK, I know this is really off topic even in the break room, but I live on the Caylee thread.  Could my Monkey friends please vote for my company in Cityvoter? We are a brand new company and this would really help us. I need about 25 votes to push us to number one at the moment. You can even vote through your Facebook!  We give special discounts to rescued dogs b/c we want them to start out their new life on the right foot and this would help to succeed to keep up the good work. Thank you guys so much!
http://detroit.cityvoter.com/dog-zone-training-and-activity-center/biz/613487?r=short

I did it my monkey friend!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: June 26, 2011, 10:40:23 PM »

iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1309 on: June 26, 2011, 10:42:04 PM »

OH.MY.   
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: June 26, 2011, 10:46:24 PM »

He is so purdy (not), maybe when this little ole murder trial is over he could be one of the "Housewives".  LOL

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: June 26, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »

That picture is so flipping funny. Too bad I was taking a drink and now need to clean my monitor.  That was good!

BooMonkey just voted for ya!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1312 on: June 27, 2011, 12:36:42 AM »

I gotta tell a somewhat OT story.

It made me ill.

I went to the local pool with my 3 kids and hubby today.  Hubby sat by the deep side to watch the older kids, I took the youngest in the up to 4-feet side.  Hubby does not go in the water, I did.

So, I am sitting people watching.

This man, has 4 girls of step ages, like 2, 4, 6 and maybe 12 or so. 

All 4 of these girls were hanging all over him.  One of them, my daughter's age, clearly developed, was hugging him from behind.  He had a very hairy back.  She was standing there making the hair into different shapes with the water, rubbing it in circles, ewww.  It reminded me of one of those old carpet scrubbers that goes in circles and makes circle marks on the rug. 

These girls are leaning in for kisses.  He is kissing them on the lips, quick, but kisses nonetheless. 

It just made me very very uncomfortable.  I told hubby, he says no way I could sit for that. 

Just very very weird.  I guess when you have that many girls, you almost become one of them.  The man got out and went and sat on a recliner next to a woman I am assuming was his wife, but you would never guess that.  She barely looked at him.  The older girl came and sat on his recliner indian style on it with him.  The rest of the kids who were younger just kept flitting about back and forth to daddy and the water. 

Reminded me of this whole mess of a case and the innuendos the duffense is trying to put out there.  It was just very weird. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: June 27, 2011, 12:54:26 AM »

It made me ill.

I went to the local pool with my 3 kids and hubby today.  Hubby sat by the deep side to watch the older kids, I took the youngest in the up to 4-feet side.  Hubby does not go in the water, I did.

All 4 of these girls were hanging all over him.  One of them, my daughter's age, clearly developed, was hugging him from behind.  He had a very hairy back.  She was standing there making the hair into different shapes with the water, rubbing it in circles, ewww.  It reminded me of one of those old carpet scrubbers that goes in circles and makes circle marks on the rug. 

These girls are leaning in for kisses.  He is kissing them on the lips, quick, but kisses nonetheless. 

It just made me very very uncomfortable.  I told hubby, he says no way I could sit for that. 

Just very very weird.  I guess when you have that many girls, you almost become one of them.  The man got out and went and sat on a recliner next to a woman I am assuming was his wife, but you would never guess that.  She barely looked at him.  The older girl came and sat on his recliner indian style on it with him.  The rest of the kids who were younger just kept flitting about back and forth to daddy and the water. 

Reminded me of this whole mess of a case and the innuendos the duffense is trying to put out there.  It was just very weird. 

Hi zoomom - I hope I don't offend you here.........

I was molested by my father and am VERY aware of kids & their father's.  That would not have bothered me.  If he was flirting with them yes, if he was touching them yes but it sounds like they were just playing.  My husband and I kiss our 2 1/2 yr old on the lips.  Alot of families do.  My hubby has a hairy chest/back and my daughter calls it "fur".  "playing with it" is more on the lines of ewww than perverted.   BUT I wasn't there and you can tell alot by lingering eyes, lingering touches inappropriate looks etc.  so maybe you were able to read more into then someone like me "reading a post".  red flags would not have gone off for me.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: June 27, 2011, 01:19:08 AM »

It made me ill.

Hi zoomom - I hope I don't offend you here.........

I was molested by my father and am VERY aware of kids & their father's.  That would not have bothered me.  If he was flirting with them yes, if he was touching them yes but it sounds like they were just playing.  My husband and I kiss our 2 1/2 yr old on the lips.  Alot of families do.  My hubby has a hairy chest/back and my daughter calls it "fur".  "playing with it" is more on the lines of ewww than perverted.   BUT I wasn't there and you can tell alot by lingering eyes, lingering touches inappropriate looks etc.  so maybe you were able to read more into then someone like me "reading a post".  red flags would not have gone off for me.

You did not offend me.  We are not like that in our family.  I kiss my children, sometimes on the lip, but most often on the cheek.  When they were smaller, much more on the lips.  When I grew up, there was like no affection and I grew up with 2 brothers and 1 older sister and 1 younger sister.  It was just not like this.  I guess it is all how you are raised. 

My little guy, we bought him a new bathing suit today and when we got to the pool he had to change.  I wanted to hold a towel up in back seat of car so he could change.  Absolutely not, he had to go to the bathroom and change in a stall.   I wore a T-shirt and shorts in the pool with a bra on.  We are just very into modesty here.  My daughter has a 1 piece with a skirt on the bottom so everything is covered.  I almost had a heart attack cause the top is a little bit loose, and she jumped in and out came her nipple.  I like froze, like it was not my daugther whose nipple was out for a few seconds, until I gave her the signal.   

I think what weirded me out the most was the oldest daughter, who was clearly developed, and was wearing a bikini.  My daughter is very developed and we just don't get that close when she is that undressed. 

Probably is me though.  We are a very very modest family. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 27, 2011, 03:19:17 AM »

Good luck, Boo!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 27, 2011, 03:20:07 AM »

Has anyone heard from Higher Hopes?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: June 27, 2011, 04:27:48 AM »

OMG, Klaas, this is definitely a keeper.  Love it. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: June 27, 2011, 04:31:42 AM »

Voted.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: June 27, 2011, 06:12:56 AM »

Tks alagary, the thread was funny tis morning.
Showed Nut not your name for the layout.
Maybe it's me, need a LOT of coffee.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.