March 29, 2024, 06:50:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572716 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: July 02, 2011, 03:54:08 PM »

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2011/jun/30/preliminary-winners-chosen-two-pageants/
Preliminary winners chosen in two pageants
June 30, 2011

Lara Scott won the evening wear preliminary in the Miss South Carolina Pageant.

COLUMBIA — Double preliminary winners were picked Wednesday in the second night of competition at the Miss South Carolina and Miss South Carolina Teen pageants.

Lara Scott, Miss Simpsonville, 18, won in evening wear in the Miss South Carolina competition. She won the talent competition Tuesday with her tap dance to “Where Do We Go From Here”?
 ::snipping2::

Woow, best of luck....
 an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: July 02, 2011, 07:45:31 PM »

Text up date ...

Lara Scott just selected for TOP 15!!!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: July 02, 2011, 08:00:18 PM »

Best wishes to Lara.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: July 02, 2011, 08:38:22 PM »

Just watched a free movie on www.hulu.com
Murder in My House (TV 2006)
Bottom line, about a narcissistic person, that ppl all were fooled by.
In the end they got him, only after he killed a few ppl.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: July 02, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »

LARA JUST MADE THE TOP 10!!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: July 02, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »

Congrats!!!!   

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: July 02, 2011, 09:00:53 PM »

LOLS.  That has to be a joke.  Even if it wasn't, that old alky doesn't look like he has even two nickles to rub together.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: July 02, 2011, 09:59:52 PM »

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1448 on: July 02, 2011, 10:25:44 PM »

Batta Batta Batta Batta Schawinnnng Batta ... LMAO

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Angie - I don't think any of this post belongs in the forum - please be careful of your language
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:31:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: July 02, 2011, 10:48:40 PM »

LARA MADE TOP 5!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1450 on: July 02, 2011, 10:49:02 PM »

LOL~I agree.....BUT what really struck me in this photo is how close Whorealdo's little girl is to IMO almost falling in the water, one big wake is all it would take ot her being a curious toddler and seeing something in the water, why is she not wearing a life jacket and who is watching her? Nobody in this snapshot, and certainly no one with a iota of sense or they wouldn't let her that close to the edge of a moving boat with no life jacket.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:31:44 PM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: July 02, 2011, 11:42:50 PM »

I read a story today.. and I thought it was on Lillian Glass' site about River Cruz.. Dr Glass had described George as phony.. and into sadomasochistic type stuff.. and RC said they did something sexually they had never done before and that was the last time she saw him.. He dumped he the next day.. I found it kinda gross.. but I cannot find that story again   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: July 02, 2011, 11:55:35 PM »

WHY does she make that hooker knot in her shirt? It looks trashy as heck. Homeless people wear those because the clothes don't fit and are raggedy. Hookers wear them to accent their teats but she can't even do that right as they are to be in the front not the butt end. Geeshhhhhhhh

She has a home.........PRISON.............

Lots of young people do this to their shirts these days.... it is just a knot in the back of the shirt......

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in? 

I do that to my shirts   

pb

WHY? Why not just buy something that fits nice?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: July 03, 2011, 12:01:52 AM »

WHY does she make that hooker knot in her shirt? It looks trashy as heck. Homeless people wear those because the clothes don't fit and are raggedy. Hookers wear them to accent their teats but she can't even do that right as they are to be in the front not the butt end. Geeshhhhhhhh

Lots of young people do this to their shirts these days.... it is just a knot in the back of the shirt......

It is ugy and stupid.  My daughter does this but to the side on one hip.  I hate it.  Why can't they just tuck the shirt in? 

I do that to my shirts   

pb

Turbo, you are becoming the fashion guard!  It is not offense..just a trend.. step off the soap box! Find something that fits?  I am a 14 on top and a 6 on the bottom...which end should I fit?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: July 03, 2011, 12:43:09 AM »

They looks like 2 fags.. sorry if it offends anyone.. but look like BUTTF@@@@RS to me.. Wonder who the giver and reciever were.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So what if they are gay and carrying on a private sexual relationship?  Why would that matter?  Does it make either one of them a lesser human being?  Sorry if you find my questions and my forthcoming opinion offensive, but I think that any negative and derogative statement about someone's sexual preference and/or religious affiliation is just not fair.

I'm sorry if you feel that I'm picking on you, but I'm trying to be as gentle as possible because I've read your other posts and you seem like a really nice and fun person.  I feel bad that I've had to respond to your comment this way and perhaps I should just keep my mouth shut, but I just don't think it's nice to make fun of people's sexuality.

And I know that we should all be nice and not call people names, but face it, most of us can't help ourselves.  So let's just stick to calling Jose and Geraldo the idiots, morons, bozos, dorks, dumbazzes that they are.

Again, I apologize for having to call you out, but I'm from a state where you can't turn around without bumping a nut on a gay person.  Therefore, you end up meeting a lot of them, getting to know them and getting to love them...and realizing that they're just like anyone else.  Well, butcept Casey.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: July 03, 2011, 02:05:38 AM »

I read a story today.. and I thought it was on Lillian Glass' site about River Cruz.. Dr Glass had described George as phony.. and into sadomasochistic type stuff.. and RC said they did something sexually they had never done before and that was the last time she saw him.. He dumped he the next day.. I found it kinda gross.. but I cannot find that story again   

He probably tied her up and left   Monkey Devil!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1456 on: July 03, 2011, 02:12:21 AM »

I do that to my shirts   

pb

Turbo, you are becoming the fashion guard!  It is not offense..just a trend.. step off the soap box! Find something that fits?  I am a 14 on top and a 6 on the bottom...which end should I fit?

I tie my  T-shirts too, not over my butt though...but then again turbo you would be shocked to see how I dress for work, jeans, flip flops a bb cap and a hoodie (and I am trading 100 million bonds) so you can do a incredible job and still dress like crap in my business anyway in Florida (at the home office it's different, but in Florida all rules go out the window), also when we do have clients in town they are dressed just like we are, I am sure they'd be pissed if we were all wearing 1000.00 Armani suits LOL. All that being said I did wear appropriate clothes for my interview Wink

Also, I dress way to young for my age and anyone who is on my FB can tell you that.....I feel this way, if I can wear cute, fun clothes for my size why shouldn't I? I wear bikinis, in fact I don't even own a one piece swimsuit....again partly that is just Florida for you, pretty much everyone at every age wears a bikini whether they should or not, we also wear jammie bottoms to the store.  That is the one thing I love almost more than anything here where I live, ppl are non judgemental......everyone is outside and if you are out riding your bike, you will run into 20 ppl you are friends with, most are in jammies too, no bra driving the golf cart or bike or walking the dog (always with a drink too ) and I am talking about 70 yr old women too, not just my age group and younger. It's just a very unpretentious Island and nobody is worried about the other person's wardrobe. I feel so blessed to live in an area like this and wouldn't change it for those days when I wore a suit to work to do the same job, and everyone was so obsessed with who had a Louis V purse etc, target purses are perfectly acceptable along with my flip flops from Walgreens. Just my 2 cents!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: July 03, 2011, 03:08:01 AM »

I do that to my shirts   

pb

I tie my  T-shirts too, not over my butt though...but then again turbo you would be shocked to see how I dress for work, jeans, flip flops a bb cap and a hoodie (and I am trading 100 million bonds) so you can do a incredible job and still dress like crap in my business anyway in Florida (at the home office it's different, but in Florida all rules go out the window), also when we do have clients in town they are dressed just like we are, I am sure they'd be pissed if we were all wearing 1000.00 Armani suits LOL. All that being said I did wear appropriate clothes for my interview Wink

Also, I dress way to young for my age and anyone who is on my FB can tell you that.....I feel this way, if I can wear cute, fun clothes for my size why shouldn't I? I wear bikinis, in fact I don't even own a one piece swimsuit....again partly that is just Florida for you, pretty much everyone at every age wears a bikini whether they should or not, we also wear jammie bottoms to the store.  That is the one thing I love almost more than anything here where I live, ppl are non judgemental......everyone is outside and if you are out riding your bike, you will run into 20 ppl you are friends with, most are in jammies too, no bra driving the golf cart or bike or walking the dog (always with a drink too ) and I am talking about 70 yr old women too, not just my age group and younger. It's just a very unpretentious Island and nobody is worried about the other person's wardrobe. I feel so blessed to live in an area like this and wouldn't change it for those days when I wore a suit to work to do the same job, and everyone was so obsessed with who had a Louis V purse etc, target purses are perfectly acceptable along with my flip flops from Walgreens. Just my 2 cents!

IM, I too might dress too young for my age 
My oldest is 22 and eveyone thinks we are sisters.
I love going to Walmart in my pj bottoms 
Coming from NY where I dressed everyday as I was walking the RUNWAY, I'm happy to be in Florida where I could wear pjs and flip flops to the store and no one cares how I look. 

Oh, I agree with your post. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: July 03, 2011, 05:38:22 AM »

He probably tied her up and left   Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: July 03, 2011, 05:43:25 AM »

I do that to my shirts   

pb

I think I might hate you LOL and I know will come next January when it is freezing here in Cincinnati! I have wanted to move to Florida for years & hubby and I will when he retires (that is if ICA is off the streets!)  Are you in central?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.