March 28, 2024, 01:16:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572519 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: July 06, 2011, 06:06:56 PM »

Houston, TX look out.  Tim Miller saying a distant relative of Cindy's said she will be taking in Casey.

Hmm, don't they let you walk around with guns in Texas? 

Yep you better believe it

I have a little friend...I am going to send the picture to Klaas and ask her to post it....I think every woman should know how to shoot a gun...and this one is a breeze!!

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1521 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »

This is bittersweet today, but...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9826518/

Sorry for the off thread but I thought you could use some good news.  I sure needed it.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: July 06, 2011, 06:18:44 PM »

This is bittersweet today, but...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/9826518/

Sorry for the off thread but I thought you could use some good news.  I sure needed it.
Thank you I had been thinking about that case for a few days since I hadnt read anything on the internet lately about it
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1523 on: July 06, 2011, 08:23:49 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I know this is O/T in Caylee's thread but wanted to pass it along. Sorry mods.

The mother of Shaniya Davis, a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl killed in November 2009, has been indicted on murder and other charges in her death.

Keep up with breaking news at http://www.wral.com/

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: July 06, 2011, 08:29:31 PM »

since we are showing off our little friends here is mine

nice...........I am really glad to see some of us are able to care for ourselves and our loved ones if necessary!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1525 on: July 06, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »

since we are showing off our little friends here is mine

I couldn't agree more than women need to know how to shoot and I used to carry this in my purse, it's the Glock 26 aka baby glock, 9 mil with hollow points

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: July 06, 2011, 09:49:12 PM »

I disagree Pat, people will shun KC the same way they shunned OJ..At least he at one time was a football hero.. America has NO GOOD MEMORIES OF KC to see her rewarded

- she doesn't tap dance

- she doesn't sing

- she can't build anything

- she can't tell a joke

Waste - complete waste. Learn how to whistle ... errrr  do something. I mean, dayum!!!!

Edit-crude remark
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:54:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: July 06, 2011, 09:53:07 PM »

I disagree Pat, people will shun KC the same way they shunned OJ..At least he at one time was a football hero.. America has NO GOOD MEMORIES OF KC to see her rewarded

- she doesn't tap dance

- she doesn't sing

- she can't tell a joke

Waste - complete waste. Learn how to whistle ... errrr  do something. I mean, dayum!!!!
Edit-crude remark

I was thinking maybe Renfro could take her in.  They could work together.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:55:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: July 06, 2011, 09:53:56 PM »

- she doesn't tap dance

- she doesn't sing

- she can't tell a joke

Edit-crude remark

« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 09:56:29 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: July 06, 2011, 10:29:39 PM »

Greta had Griff Jenkins interviewing that Huekler guy..what a momo
Now Mark Furhman... I think these jurors were ignorant..just sayin

Completely ignorant. I love how alt. juror Russell the Love Muscle keeps saying... they are a dysfunctional family. Oh well. Not guilty!

Many are dysfunctional - they get by, they get help, some of them even know how to call 911 right when they smell a dead body in a car...

or when they haven't seen their kid missing for 31 days?

It's NO EXCUSE. How could they? How dare they?
omg.. your avi cracks me up.. I dont like any of them, but I believe he loved Caylee the most

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: July 07, 2011, 12:51:51 AM »

This is mine:

Yes, it's a squirt gun...but that's all you really need...just a little water to kill a witch.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1531 on: July 07, 2011, 12:55:12 AM »

Michael Tomas Duggan, age 28

Michael Tomas Duggan

Winter Park, FL
Orlando, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL     Sarah J Duggan

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=michael&qmi=P&qn=Duggan&qcs=orlando%2C+florida&focusfirst=1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this is the boyfriend.  Thomas is his grandfather, that would explain the middle name.
Michaels' Sister is Sarah J Duggan.  This is unconclusive but a good match, other than he does not a "P" for a middle initial.
He would be about 28 now if he lived.
Perhaps his Dad lived in Florida? 
This person was discussed a few weeks ago and lots of links found about the family.  The 'father' is in jail in Florida.  He had a sex-change operation and is now going by a female name.  Sry, can't remember it.  The siste r that was in the accident later died.  IIRC, the mom said that he would visit his father in FL every now and then.  He worked for a moving company out of TN I believe.

Thank-you, Kitty. 

O.T.

I am sorry, a few weeks ago, I was following Robert Manwill's trial.  Robert Manwill's "mother" took a plea deal for 25 years with
no probation.  The BF was found guilty and will be sentenced in September.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:45 AM »

Why would Lee have a new attorney????

I heard that - wonder what is going on?  I have a feeling they are getting ready to charge Cindy and maybe George.

I was sure hoping they would have slapped the handcuffs on Cindy as she left the courtroom today.    

It would sure cut down on costs of having to protect the Anthonys, if they'd just arrest all of them now.  heh. 

yes it would!   

Hey Wyks, I've been seeing your cat avi but not recognizing you (der me)... good to see you.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: July 07, 2011, 10:58:54 AM »

I was sure hoping they would have slapped the handcuffs on Cindy as she left the courtroom today.    

It would sure cut down on costs of having to protect the Anthonys, if they'd just arrest all of them now.  heh. 

yes it would!   

Hey Wyks, I've been seeing your cat avi but not recognizing you (der me)... good to see you.

Hey BG!!  It's good to see you too! 

Yeah, my banana-munching monk looks a bit too happy for times like these.  When I'm sad sad, out comes my sad kitty avi. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: July 07, 2011, 11:31:35 AM »

Hmmm.....$20.00/mo......isn't that a going rate xxxxxx She'll have it paid off in no time.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:05:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: July 07, 2011, 02:48:06 PM »

I hope this isn't too OT, but I noticed that Dolce isn't around.. or at least not posting in the Caylee threads. I know she had a baby (well, she was pregnant last I heard.. assuming the little one is here by now  ).  I know she worked  hard like a lot of other Florida monkeys to help the volunteers, etc.. 

ANOTHERMONKEY... I just want you to know that I was not laughing at you... I really thought you knew all about the Dolce lies and that you were just making a funny post at a moment when we needed some relief. 

♥ Monkey hugs ♥

Califmom Smile

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: July 07, 2011, 03:37:18 PM »

This is off topic, sort of...and I am NOT looking for attention...and I am not saying I am some holy person...ask anyone knowing me.  Smile

I am fifty six years old.  At the age of 12 and 13 I was molested by my aunt's husband.   I was the "poor white trash"  worth nothing child of a mother with mental health issues.   Most of the family dispised me forever.

I could NEVER understand how HE got away with everything,   he was a salesman and had the outgoing personality that attracted people to him.  He was also a criminal ( when his car was to be repossessed he had it stolen and set afire,  robbed warehouses, etc. )  he was always dressed to the nines, etc.  Most people envied him.

I kept thinking "when does he get his"?   As the years went by I let it go...I refused to let him ruin my life.   I refuse to stay stuck...but I was,  deep down I was. 

Today on facebook his daughter asked for prayers as he is in ICU...my first response was to say I pray for her and her comfort...that was all I could offer.   However I no sooner pushed the send button then I could pray for him too.....I do not believe this.   I sent another message that I was praying for him too, and I am.   I am praying he lives and loves, and to allow God's will be done. 

Within the last few minutes, I have become free.   And I was not aware that I wasn't.   That is how I am going to try to look at all this...I have to be free.  I am still angry with KC, the outcome, the jurors,  etc.   In fact, I can use the word Hate, but, i am working on it. 
MOO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1537 on: July 07, 2011, 03:49:29 PM »

This is off topic, sort of...and I am NOT looking for attention...and I am not saying I am some holy person...ask anyone knowing me.  Smile

I am fifty six years old.  At the age of 12 and 13 I was molested by my aunt's husband.   I was the "poor white trash"  worth nothing child of a mother with mental health issues.   Most of the family dispised me forever.

I could NEVER understand how HE got away with everything,   he was a salesman and had the outgoing personality that attracted people to him.  He was also a criminal ( when his car was to be repossessed he had it stolen and set afire,  robbed warehouses, etc. )  he was always dressed to the nines, etc.  Most people envied him.

I kept thinking "when does he get his"?   As the years went by I let it go...I refused to let him ruin my life.   I refuse to stay stuck...but I was,  deep down I was. 

Today on facebook his daughter asked for prayers as he is in ICU...my first response was to say I pray for her and her comfort...that was all I could offer.   However I no sooner pushed the send button then I could pray for him too.....I do not believe this.   I sent another message that I was praying for him too, and I am.   I am praying he lives and loves, and to allow God's will be done. 

Within the last few minutes, I have become free.   And I was not aware that I wasn't.   That is how I am going to try to look at all this...I have to be free.  I am still angry with KC, the outcome, the jurors,  etc.   In fact, I can use the word Hate, but, i am working on it. 
MOO
an angelic monkey Hugs to you.  I am still having a hard time, but am doing my best to let go and let God.  I received a miracle, literally, when I was pregnant with my son.  I owe everything I am to God, and am thankful for those who prayed for me.  I'm a little rough on the outside, but it doesn't take much to bring me to me knees.  Sometimes, it's the only way I have the strength to stand.

My heart is still hurting, but it hurts so much for all of you who are suffering right along with me.  Monkey love to all.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: July 07, 2011, 03:52:05 PM »

MOO
Terri I understand exactly how you feel...reading your story was so close to my own only I was 13/14 yrs old...by the time I was 16 I didn't care if I was alive or dead. I drunk, raced cars a mile stretch if I crashed I crashed. I lived that way for 2 to 2 1/2 yrs, then one night drunk on side of dirt road wishing I was dead, something in side of me started talking to me, I sobered up went home had a hot shower and sat down for the first time since I had been raped, I picked up my bible and started reading.
So god does heal our hurts, somewhere in this world Casey and the others will have to answer for what they done even JP on this.
Yes I even blame the good JP on this if he hadnt promised them they would be home by july none of this would of happened, he made promises where he shouldnt had
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: July 07, 2011, 03:53:04 PM »

Terri ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.