March 28, 2024, 11:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572502 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: July 07, 2011, 11:23:53 PM »

Casey looks awful with her hair as long as it has gotten...she should   ::snipping2:: cut it and donate it to "Locks of Love"

Locks of Love!!!  mymonkey ... I first learned of this charity yesterday.

My almost 10 year old granddaughter's beautiful hair reaches to her waist.  She loves her hair but ... even when she puts it in a braid/pony tail prior to bedtime ... the morning tangles are a source of ongoing frustration.

Long story short.  Miss Muffet made the decision to have a shoulder length hair style.  "Locks of Love" will be the receipient of her long mane.

I am thankful.  Papa and I are taking granddaughter and 8 year old grandson to Disneyland, California in September and ... the hair issue I knew I would have to deal with while on the getaway was a concern.

Janet

http://www.locksoflove.org/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: July 07, 2011, 11:41:03 PM »

Casey looks awful with her hair as long as it has gotten...she should   ::snipping2:: cut it and donate it to "Locks of Love"

Locks of Love!!!  mymonkey ... I first learned of this charity yesterday.

My almost 10 year old granddaughter's beautiful hair reaches to her waist.  She loves her hair but ... even when she puts it in a braid/pony tail prior to bedtime ... the morning tangles are a source of ongoing frustration.

Long story short.  Miss Muffet made the decision to have a shoulder length hair style.  "Locks of Love" will be the receipient of her long mane.

I am thankful.  Papa and I are taking granddaughter and 8 year old grandson to Disneyland, California in September and ... the hair issue I knew I would have to deal with while on the getaway was a concern.

Janet

http://www.locksoflove.org/

Janet ~ I did donate my hair to locks for love in '99. It was great as they needed hair at that time, badly. Donations were infrequent. Mine went to a Polish decent lady who was a cancer patient. I was thrilled !29" made me practically weightless ! LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1542 on: July 08, 2011, 01:10:05 AM »

http://www.trendbuzz.com/world-events/12486/tampa-mother-confesses-to-killing-her-two-teenage-kids.html

TAMPA MOTHER CONFESSES TO KILLING HER TWO TEENAGE KIDS

You know, I'd forgotten that this case was in Pinellas county.  Lucky for Julie Powers Schenecker the Tampa area is home of the countries larges population of nitwits. 
Hi kittymom, I too am beside myself about the verdict, like I said before, I live in Pinellas County, and I am very very upset over the stupid not guilty verdict the slore recieved....BUT..they are the exception, not everyone in Pinellas county is like that stupid jury...as I said before my BEST friend was murdered in Pinellas county, we were like sister's we were so close, I knew her deepest secrets, and she knew mine..we even had a conversation about the DP before she was murdered..weird huh? I have always been against the death penalty and she was sooo for it, and you know what, at her trial I fought hard for the DP because I KNEW that's what she wanted!! The jury (Pinellas County) voted FOR the DP! I was so happy, but within weeks the Judge overturned the DP and gave him LWOP..I was beside myself...I feel the same way right now with Casey leaving prison in a few days..I just dont understand...I feel like I did when my Best Friend's murder was spared his life..sorry for the O/T ...I am just so mad/sad right now..here is an article about my friend..http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/16/Northpinellas/Jury_to_weigh__life_o.shtml
I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have lumped everyone in with the 17 that shirked their civil duty.  I'm also sorry about your friend.  I can't imagine what you're feeling.  I would guess that each case is a little like reliving the nightmare of your friend's murder. 

Please forgive me for being insensitive.   
Kittymom..I am NO WAY mad at you, believe me..I am just mad over these stupid juriors and the fact that Casey goes free in days. I am very grateful I have all of you that understand how unjust all of this is..believe me, all of you monkeys are the good guys
Thank you.  I read about your friend.  I live between Augusta and Macon.  It is so sad that she got mixed up with that guy.  I don't believe for a minute he is insane.  Just mean and spiteful.  Maybe the LWOP will be a just punishment in the end.  He'll be in general population and end up some big dude's wife.  He'll be victimized for the rest of his miserable life.  It won't bring your friend back, but I bet her killer will spend each and every day regretting his decision to end her life.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: July 08, 2011, 01:18:19 AM »

ABC has hired Elizabeth Smart as their new Missing Persons contributor.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/abc-news-taps-elizabeth-smart-missing-person-contributor-151218092.html
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: July 08, 2011, 01:33:41 AM »

http://www.trendbuzz.com/world-events/12486/tampa-mother-confesses-to-killing-her-two-teenage-kids.html

You know, I'd forgotten that this case was in Pinellas county.  Lucky for Julie Powers Schenecker the Tampa area is home of the countries larges population of nitwits. 
Hi kittymom, I too am beside myself about the verdict, like I said before, I live in Pinellas County, and I am very very upset over the stupid not guilty verdict the slore recieved....BUT..they are the exception, not everyone in Pinellas county is like that stupid jury...as I said before my BEST friend was murdered in Pinellas county, we were like sister's we were so close, I knew her deepest secrets, and she knew mine..we even had a conversation about the DP before she was murdered..weird huh? I have always been against the death penalty and she was sooo for it, and you know what, at her trial I fought hard for the DP because I KNEW that's what she wanted!! The jury (Pinellas County) voted FOR the DP! I was so happy, but within weeks the Judge overturned the DP and gave him LWOP..I was beside myself...I feel the same way right now with Casey leaving prison in a few days..I just dont understand...I feel like I did when my Best Friend's murder was spared his life..sorry for the O/T ...I am just so mad/sad right now..here is an article about my friend..http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/16/Northpinellas/Jury_to_weigh__life_o.shtml
I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have lumped everyone in with the 17 that shirked their civil duty.  I'm also sorry about your friend.  I can't imagine what you're feeling.  I would guess that each case is a little like reliving the nightmare of your friend's murder. 

Airlinemonkey - how do you explain this that all of them could be so clueless? It is such an anomoly that all be be so out to lunch. Just know that when we make mock of them .. it is pointed at them, no one else in Pinellas County. Heck, the next time I am there I will be going to the guys restaurant who put up the sign today and give him some business.

Any criticism is directly pointed to the jury, not other PC folks.
Red, I have no idea why these jurors were so clueless...my guess is they were lazy and wanted to go home...I have been so upset for 2 days thinking what an unjustice this is! Poor Caylee...the jury never even thought of her! I just wanted everyone to see not all Pinellas County jurors are morons...they did give my friend's murderer the DP...it was the judge that overturned the verdict to LWOP...I take nothing personal..like I said..I am glad I have you monkey's that share my point of view....my heart is broken over Casey's verdict...the jurors were idiot's and they have baby Caylee's blood on their hands....as well as ALL the Anthonys...
Ohmygosh....I have seen this on ID or one of those crimes shows.  A horrible crime.  I am so sorry for your loss.  It was a very shocking crime.  She was a beautiful woman.
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: July 08, 2011, 01:35:37 AM »

Kittymom..I am NO WAY mad at you, believe me..I am just mad over these stupid juriors and the fact that Casey goes free in days. I am very grateful I have all of you that understand how unjust all of this is..believe me, all of you monkeys are the good guys
Thank you.  I read about your friend.  I live between Augusta and Macon.  It is so sad that she got mixed up with that guy.  I don't believe for a minute he is insane.  Just mean and spiteful.  Maybe the LWOP will be a just punishment in the end.  He'll be in general population and end up some big dude's wife.  He'll be victimized for the rest of his miserable life.  It won't bring your friend back, but I bet her killer will spend each and every day regretting his decision to end her life.
The sad part was that the killer's mother came to court everyday and was dying of cancer, she came into court everyday and sat behind her son crying, she was very frail, had no hair left from chemo and still went to court everyday when she should of been in Hospice...after it was all over she came over to all of us and asked for forgiveness from Karen's  parents, siblings and from us, her friends...every one of us hugged her and cried...that is something the Anthony's will never do, ask for forgivness..remeber when Cindy screamed at the TV camera and told us to get off our a$$ and look for her granddaughter...another reason I think the Anthony's are evil.....
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: July 08, 2011, 01:40:20 AM »

Airlinemonkey - how do you explain this that all of them could be so clueless? It is such an anomoly that all be be so out to lunch. Just know that when we make mock of them .. it is pointed at them, no one else in Pinellas County. Heck, the next time I am there I will be going to the guys restaurant who put up the sign today and give him some business.

Any criticism is directly pointed to the jury, not other PC folks.
Red, I have no idea why these jurors were so clueless...my guess is they were lazy and wanted to go home...I have been so upset for 2 days thinking what an unjustice this is! Poor Caylee...the jury never even thought of her! I just wanted everyone to see not all Pinellas County jurors are morons...they did give my friend's murderer the DP...it was the judge that overturned the verdict to LWOP...I take nothing personal..like I said..I am glad I have you monkey's that share my point of view....my heart is broken over Casey's verdict...the jurors were idiot's and they have baby Caylee's blood on their hands....as well as ALL the Anthonys...
Ohmygosh....I have seen this on ID or one of those crimes shows.  A horrible crime.  I am so sorry for your loss.  It was a very shocking crime.  She was a beautiful woman.
Thanks Bikerbev..she was beautiful inside and out we did everything together..it was on the ID channel and Forensic Files..I miss her everyday...
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: July 08, 2011, 02:49:40 AM »

http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/07/08/2266166/caylee-anthony-zahra-baker-deaths.html

Caylee Anthony, Zahra Baker deaths generate comparisons

Each missing for an extended period, their mothers - or stepmother in Zahra's case - told similar stories. They said their daughters were kidnapped, then backtracked when the bodies were found.

In each case, the medical examiner struggled to find a cause.

Soon after the Florida jury reached its verdict, Catawba County District Attorney Jay Gaither started fielding calls about his own case against Elisa Baker. He told the ******* that the Anthony decision shouldn't be taken as a sign of what will happen if the Baker case goes to trial.
Right now, it really wouldn't surprise me if Elisa Baker was acquitted too.

Oh please don't say that.  Zahra is another case that I have taken to heart and I just don't think I could stand it if that evil witch gets off too.
i know what you mean there it happened like 80 miles from where I live I was stunned when the report came over and still stunned that Adam Baker hasnt been arrested yet on it
And Haleigh Cummings was supposingly kidnapped, too.  Just wish we could find her body.

I pray that some day we find out what happened to Haleigh, but I honestly believe that her little body will never be found, I really think they threw her to the gators.  Luckily all of those  pillbillies associated with this case are in jail because of their stupidity, and will be for a long time.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: July 08, 2011, 09:40:41 AM »

Fla. Caylee’s Law in the works
By PARADISE AFSHAR - pafshar@bradenton.com

Email Story
Printer Friendly

Reprint | License
Text Size:

MANATEE -- State Rep. Bill Hager, R-Boca Raton, is sponsoring a bill dubbed Caylee’s Law in reaction to the Casey Anthony trial.
If passed in the next legislative session, the law would make it a felony not to report a missing child to law enforcement.
“The purpose of my bill is two fold,” Hager said. “First to provide another arrow in the prosecutor’s quiver, in terms of prosecuting such matters in the future and number two, to remind all parents and guardians they need to immediately report a missing child.”
Hager said the month-long time lapse time for Anthony to report her daughter missing was the “dark cloud” that hovered over the case and one of the factors that inspired the proposed bill.

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2011/07/08/3331699/fla-caylees-law-in-the-works.html#ixzz1RVwXOAgO

I'm sorry pharlap, I do try to read your posting BUT that cat avatar  drives me nuts.
I miss a lot of what you post my eyes keep going to the left. Then I  hurry by Sorry

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: July 08, 2011, 10:16:05 AM »

YW...nice squirrel.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:46 AM »

I feel so bad for LInd, Jeff and Mr. George.  I gotta wonder how hurt they are.  What can you do when you have only bones with duct tape on the mouth to work with and a hair in the trunk. 

They were screwed from day one.  If they had not used the A's testimony they prob would have lost, and they lost using their testimony. 

Caylee's trial was a puzzle, and the jurors did not piece it together. I do not believe it was one thing or another.
The jurors did not have open minds. They seem to have open pocket books now but not open minds then.  IMO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1551 on: July 08, 2011, 10:29:29 AM »

Last night, was working.  This is OT, so I am sure it will be moved, but kind of not cause it shows a panicking mother who wants to protect her children. 

I made dinner.  Stupid me left the stove on.  My mind is in the gutter lately.  Five minutes later, I notice its getting really dark in my house.  I look up, whole kitchen is black with smoke.  The pot was burning.  Freaking out, I go wake the whole house (they were sleeping) and we get outside and have to stay outside while I go open widnows, turn fans on, etc.  Gotta tell you, I was in her maybe 5-10 minutes iwth the smoke and that would be a horrendous way to die.   I had to also gather 2 birds, 2 ferrets, my cats, dog, and lizard to go outside while I aired out house.  No fire, just intense black smoke from pot.  Horrible scary experience. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: July 08, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »

OT now
http://www.youtube.com/user/weshtv?feature=feedlsb#p/l/Qpn-E1TxqcA

Space Shuttle Atlantis!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: July 08, 2011, 10:40:08 AM »

Blasting off in one minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: July 08, 2011, 10:41:16 AM »

8 minutes...sorry I know this will be moved. I strongly considered just removing instead of moving this, when you've seen me moving your prior posts.  Why not open a new thread in News of the Day or post it in the Break Room? 

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:05:20 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: July 08, 2011, 10:48:29 AM »

Time changed 31 minutes now...
http://twitter.com/#!/NASAKennedy

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: July 08, 2011, 10:51:44 AM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've been busy dealing with my mom's declining health at the nursing home...but I did watch Mark Lippmann last night on Dr. Drew.  I think it's fascinating that they have him on as a guest and he said...precisely, NOTHING!  Lee has a new attorney?  Can't confirm.  George and Cindy are splitting up?  Can't say anything.  What a waste, a huge waste.  Basically, he was on to say, I have nothing to say.  What was the point?  If I were cynical, I'd think he was just trying to keep them in the spotlight to capitalize on their infamy, so when Cindy's purported book comes out, Somebody will buy it.    But of course, I'm not cynical at all.  Just a realist.

Morning Monka....so sorry to reading about your Mom...will keep her and you in my prayers (when I can pray again) I watched the late reply and said the same thing to my DH...WTF was he doing on there???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: July 08, 2011, 10:54:54 AM »

I am glad they are blasting off..Everytime they do we always get rainy weather, guess juror with cruise just might get a little wet hope so .
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: July 08, 2011, 11:01:24 AM »

If I have to move any more OT from this, it will have NO content.

ENOUGH.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:08:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: July 08, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »

Edit to remove content.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:20:51 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.