March 28, 2024, 06:29:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572566 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1580 on: July 09, 2011, 09:09:27 AM »

Last night, was working.  This is OT, so I am sure it will be moved, but kind of not cause it shows a panicking mother who wants to protect her children. 

I made dinner.  Stupid me left the stove on.  My mind is in the gutter lately.  Five minutes later, I notice its getting really dark in my house.  I look up, whole kitchen is black with smoke.  The pot was burning.  Freaking out, I go wake the whole house (they were sleeping) and we get outside and have to stay outside while I go open widnows, turn fans on, etc.  Gotta tell you, I was in her maybe 5-10 minutes iwth the smoke and that would be a horrendous way to die.   I had to also gather 2 birds, 2 ferrets, my cats, dog, and lizard to go outside while I aired out house.  No fire, just intense black smoke from pot.  Horrible scary experience. 

yesterday, I was so crazed, I went down to my car to go to work, and didn't take my pocketbook.
Had to climb the stairs, look for it in the house, and realized it was on my shoulder the entire time.
I'm so enraged...I can't see myself getting over this travesty anytime soon.
I hope the jurors are publicly shamed once their names come out..and their little dogs, too.

Awe, Curly, I can so picture me doing this too.  Our minds are just in la la land. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1581 on: July 09, 2011, 10:11:52 AM »

From FB friend

Labadorable
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: July 09, 2011, 03:00:45 PM »

Funny video from FunnyorDie...Nancy Grace reacts toCaseyAnthony verdict

Video:  http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/203fbffd72/nancy-grace-reacts-to-the-casey-anthony-verdict?playlist=featured_videos

"dirty eating banana, popsicle squatting & world's deadliest snatch contest"

"I don't want to catch murder herpes"
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: July 09, 2011, 05:41:52 PM »

In class yesterday, we had an assignment to create nursing notes for an imaginary patient.  We were told to describe a patient, their illness or injury, how they were being medically treated and to note our observations.

Here's the "imaginary" patient I chose to write about:

Patient Casey Anthony, Female/25, complaining of severe head and abdominal pains due to blunt trauma from a baseball bat.

In my notes I noted that the doctor gave her Ibuprofen for pain, lol.  No euphoric opiate pain meds for her!  My instructor read the first line and said, "You just had to go there, didn't you?"  I smiled and nodded.  Then she said that the imaginary doctor should have ordered Chloroform for her.  Heh heh.  Anyway, she gave me an "A" and wrote 'Great job!"
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: July 09, 2011, 06:23:25 PM »

I checked out the Websleuth website and was wondering:  Why are there so many "banned" users there?  Their rules don't seem any different from any other website.  So they just ban people for their own amusement then?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: July 09, 2011, 06:49:53 PM »

I checked out the Websleuth website and was wondering:  Why are there so many "banned" users there?  Their rules don't seem any different from any other website.  So they just ban people for their own amusement then?

Very good question.  I was banned a while back after being a member since April 2005. 
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: July 09, 2011, 09:02:23 PM »

You too?  You are the last person I'd see being banned anywhere -- you're so fair.  Did they give you a warning or a reason or did you just find yourself persona non grata?  I saw other Monkeys that had also been banned from there.  Seems strange because from the posts I've read here (from those banned Monkeys), they are very intelligent and beneficial to any forum.  How strange.  Perhaps they were threatened and jealous of your Monkey-smarts!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: July 10, 2011, 12:09:45 PM »

Very good question.  I was banned a while back after being a member since April 2005. 

I haven't been banned from there, but since joining Scared Monkeys, I barely post over there. It seems they have several mods that frown upon opinions other than theirs. There are "crowds". It's almost like peer pressure in high school. Several excellent intelligent people were banned from there. I know I always looked forward to reading Blink's posts bc we shared many same ideas, but since she started her own site, they don't allow their posters to link to her. It's absolutely ludacris. They would always say reputable main stream media links only. Please help me! I mean, most of the media is biased & hyped up for ratings anyway. Since I was finally able to join here, I'm addicted...no reason to steadily go anywhere else. My time online is sporatic & can be limited due to my busy life, so if there's a few weeks or couple months that I have to myself, then this is where I choose to be if in fact I feel like being online instead of the beach or my boys' sporting events.

Aurelia, you came to tge right place. I predict you'll be here for many years.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: July 10, 2011, 12:18:05 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Turbo--If you are one-fourth Cherokee, then you should own a piece of Harrah's in Cherokee NC.  I'll be contributing to that endeavor next week. Just my little contribution to the wellbeing of our Native Americans.

I'm not sure about the Almighty and the lightening, but if I were a member of the defense team or an Anthony, I think I'd be a bit nervous in a thunderstorm.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: July 10, 2011, 12:33:08 PM »

Good Morning

Had to take a break from posting but still was here reading.

I have to share something with you all...please don't think I'm BANANAS...

Yesterday as I was sitting on my patio having a smoke with my Mom and talking about how beautiful Caylee was and how we would have loved her and HOW STUPID the Jurors are my oldest daughter came out to join us when she sees something and tells me, "Mom, don't look or move", she runs back in the house goes out in front of the patio and picks something up with a paper towel. About 10 minutes later my youngest comes to me and gives me a hug and tells me, "Mom, see Caylee is letting you know she is ok', I ask her, "Why, she said that?" , she said, " Because pb jr found the 3 pieces of duct tape."

I've been at PEACE since then.  an angelic monkey

pb

That is sweet but I am one quarter Cherokee and we don't believe the soul can rest until the death is avenged. Under the old Blood Law, the clan of the murdered Cherokee was responsible for revenge. Many times even going to war over a wrongful death. (I believe in our own way by petitions, calls, etc. we are going to war over this wrongful death)

The soul cannot rest until the death is set right and the murderer held accountable. I think we saw the Almighty making us aware that this was not over with the lightening at the remains site.

Turbo--If you are one-fourth Cherokee, then you should own a piece of Harrah's in Cherokee NC.  I'll be contributing to that endeavor next week. Just my little contribution to the wellbeing of our Native Americans.

I'm not sure about the Almighty and the lightening, but if I were a member of the defense team or an Anthony, I think I'd be a bit nervous in a thunderstorm.

Yes, go on over there - those twice a year checks are nice. LOL  I have never spent any of mine though. I set up a college education fund for Cherokee orphans & foster children back when they first started.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: July 10, 2011, 02:27:26 PM »

FYI ~ U.S. Women's Soccer just beat Brazil. OT they made all 5 of their penalty kicks. Going to semis for the WC now.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: July 10, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »

I am still madder than a hornet that had his nest knocked down. It's not leaving!

I sure hope others feel like this.

Stupidest family that ever lived.

Stupidest jury ever to vote.

It just makes me want to whip off my shoe and smack it against a wall!!!!! I don't think a cooling down period is going to help much.

I'm so pissed I'm  buying myself a toy a 2008 Heartland RV Cyclone Toy Hauler or a Wolfpack Toy Hauler  I want this one we can put the Harley's in the back and just hall ass. I'm just so pissed at out Justice System grrrr

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: July 10, 2011, 05:20:05 PM »

Thanks everybody for all the links.

Blonde, darn nice RV! Omg what's it cost? Buck fifty? More?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: July 10, 2011, 06:16:08 PM »

excellent condition  used between 30,000-50,000 looking into this now

Toy Hauler we saw so many I'm dizzy now 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: July 10, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »

excellent condition  used between 30,000-50,000 looking into this now

Toy Hauler we saw so many I'm dizzy now 

Omg that's a great price range! We fell in love with a used Winnebago (sp) last year but we were floored when they told us $75! I cried bc I never expected a used one to be that much. Couldn't afford it so didn't get it. Now we want a vaca home. Go figure!

Ok, sorry for the o/t. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: July 10, 2011, 06:40:05 PM »

Eldest son who resides a ferry ride away on Vancouver Island just called.  My precious DIL has gone into labor.  Off to daughter's home for dinner but ... I think hubby and I are too excited to eat a bite.

Monkeys ... it doesn't get better!!

Later, Janet
3:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1596 on: July 10, 2011, 06:41:48 PM »

Eldest son who resides a ferry ride away on Vancouver Island just called.  My precious DIL has gone into labor.  Off to daughter's home for dinner but ... I think hubby and I are too excited to eat a bite.

Later, Janet

an angelic monkey Prayers for a safe delivery and health of mom and baby.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: July 10, 2011, 06:45:13 PM »

Later, Janet

How exciting!! Will be saying extra prayers for a safe deliver and a healthy baby!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: July 10, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »

Later, Janet

How exciting!! Will be saying extra prayers for a safe deliver and a healthy baby!!!!

Janet! That's wonderful! I hope the have a safe & stressfree labor. Godspeed on a beautiful, healthy birth!

Hugs!

an angelic monkey
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: July 10, 2011, 07:04:34 PM »

OT totally.
Think EVERY one needs a break...

FINED for not using NYC's bike lanes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE-IMaegzQ

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.