March 28, 2024, 02:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRIAL AND AFTERMATH - BREAK ROOM - 5/24/2011 thru the END  (Read 572402 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: July 23, 2011, 03:03:00 AM »

ll those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free??" Here's an update for you...now-a-days 80% of women are against marriage...Why??? Because women realize it's not worth buying the whole pig just for a little sausage. Amen!!!!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: July 23, 2011, 08:14:22 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: July 23, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »

ll those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free??" Here's an update for you...now-a-days 80% of women are against marriage...Why??? Because women realize it's not worth buying the whole pig just for a little sausage. Amen!!!!

Lmao............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1703 on: July 23, 2011, 03:11:20 PM »

Stolen from here:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/216775268360387?ap=1

Supposedly this is the victim of one of Jar's new clients:   http://www.facebook.com/pages/Faith-Amber-Lilly-Jackson/220645094638339

I think he is representing the mother. 

::snipping2::

On, November 6th Crystal Aday (26) and her live-in boyfriend Isaac Burt (46) arrived at South Seminole Hospital, with Aday’s, 3-year-old lifeless, daughter Faith Jackson. They claim they put Faith down for a nap around 12:30 and about 5 hours later found her unconscious and unresponsive on the bathroom floor. Instead of calling 911, they opted to drive her to the hospital, where she was pronoun...ced dead on arrival. The doctors suspect she was dead 2 to 4 hours before she was brought to the hospital.

The Volusia County Medical Examiner determined Faith had died of asphyxiation and suffered from a “severe case of child abuse.” Faith had several injuries, including severe bruising, scars and burns that all appeared to be in various stages of healing. Why, do people do these things to children? Please someone enlighten me as to what a 3-year-old little girl could possibly do to deserve to be treated so badly.

Aday and Burt were arrested and charged with child abuse with great bodily harm. Both bonded out on a $50,000 bond each.

On November 30th, Burt was arrested again and this time the charge is first-degree murder. Aday’s charges have been upgraded to accessory after the fact. The two were taken into custody while attending a custody hearing regarding their son.

According to police they were able to determine, “based on the timeline of events, the medical examiner’s report and other evidence,” that Burt was responsible for the death of Faith and Aday helped to cover it up.

Both Burt and Aday remain in prison awaiting trial.

See More
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Faith-Amber-Lilly-Jackson/220645094638339#!/pages/Faith-Amber-Lilly-Jackson/220645094638339?sk=info

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1704 on: July 23, 2011, 03:41:29 PM »

Kind of OT, but really not, man in Pinellas County kills wife 2 weeks ago, in tub, then tries to kill himself, but lives.  He is being charged wtih 2nd degree murder?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_south_pinellas/indian_rocks_beach/Man-kills-wife,-places-body-in-tub,-attempts-suicide,-deputies-say-

Once Ernst is released from the hospital, he will be taken to the Pinellas County Jail and charged with second degree murder.

The investigation continues.

Watch Pinellas county let this one go too. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1705 on: July 23, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »

GeraldoRivera Geraldo Rivera
Personal message by Geraldo to his Facebook & Twitter fans. Listen & let him know what you think. Thanks,... http://fb.me/17cBbBfrY
18 hours ago
https://twitter.com/#!/GeraldoRivera   

Not listening, would anybody care to share what it is about?

Quick transcription...may not be perfect. I made a couple comments in parenthesis.

Introduces CT as the interviewer...often seen on the social networking sites.

Geraldo – Anyway...any questions you have for me; ask.  I’ve been on television 42 years, you know me...I tell the truth.  It’s not always easy on the ears, it’s not always popular.  Don’t you think that I would have loved to have been on the Nancy Grace side of this?  It’s so easy to ride a populous wave.

During the Simpson trial where I thought he was guilty.  And Simpson remember where there was DNA, there were bloody footprints, there was a blood splattered trail from the scene of the crime right to his home, there was the bloody gloves, there was a mountain of real evidence unlike in this case.  When I was doing the Simpson case that was so easy.  You know here you had a defendant that had cut his wife’s...his ex wife...the mother of his children...cut off her head, killed the innocent bystander Ron Goldman the friend of uhhh...uhhh...(he needs help remembering Nicole Brown Simpson’s name...ARE WE SURPRISED? ) CT says “Nicole” and Geraldo continues Nicole Brown Simpson.  It was easy to ride that wave and see my ratings go up and have everybody “yeah...go after that Simpson” it’s easy to be on that side; I would have loved to have been on that side in the Casey Anthony case.  It’s easy to be popular, popular is fun.  Being on the short end of the stick, and defending someone who is unpopular because the evidence just isn’t there...I’m not a fool, I’m not self destructive...I know that’s a tough row to hoe; but it’s the right thing to do.  She was absolutely not guilty appropriately so based on the evidence, what she did after the fact ex post facto is not evidence of the murder (YES, he said THE MURDER) in most case they don’t even allow “lack of remorse” evidence because people grieve differently.  Whether because her head was distorted because of years of sexual abuse as the defense contended, or for whatever reason; people grieve differently.  Some sob and are incapable of movement, others go to the Disco.  That’s just human nature; usually they don’t allow that evidence in.  In this case that became the only evidence the Prosecution had; the inappropriate...the hideously inappropriate way she behaved after Caylee Marie died on June 16, 2008.  But that doesn’t reflect on Jose Baez, it doesn’t reflect on Geraldo Rivera, and it doesn’t reflect on anyone else who fairly weighs the evidence.  The people who supported the Prosecution case not only unreservedly, but exaggerated every piece of Prosecution evidence while demeaning or diminishing or understating or underemphasizing every bit of exculpatory or defense evidence really have to look in the mirror themselves and say “what have I done here?”  That’s the way it is...that’s the way it is.  I am going to say what’s on my mind and what I believe no matter what the ramifications; that’s why I’m still here in my fifth decade in television news but...(makes a peace sign with his fingers and blows a kiss with it to the camera) thank you very much.

He has such childish hissy fits if people do not agree with him.       It's his way or the highway ... and if you dare disagree --- well then, you are a racist.

He needs a little "ding-a-ling This may be his real problem 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1706 on: July 23, 2011, 09:48:42 PM »

Totally O/T, but I know many followed the case here (inland about 20 miles ) of Byrd and Melanie Billings, parents to ~13 adopted disabled kids, well they are trying Pam Wiggins for her role ::justice2NJ::

Pamela Long, the final defendant charged in connection to the deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings, is set to stand trial Monday morning.

Prosecutors say Long, 49, aided the men who robbed and killed the Billingses in their Beulah home July 9, 2009.

She is accused of providing a van used to transport a safe stolen from the Billingses home, and hiding the safe at her residence in Gulf Breeze. Prosecutors say she also transported guns used during the robbery to an acquaintance’s house in Mississippi for hiding.

Long faces charges of accessory after the fact to first-degree murder and accessory after the fact to robbery.

If convicted, she faces a sentence of up to 45 years in prison.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20110723/NEWS01/110723004/Pamela-Long-tried-role-Billingses-case-?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p

Here's the link to Billings's Case thread. That was such an awful, awful crime.   

Fla. couple who adopted 12 children found slain

Here's the link:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5650.0
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:13:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: July 24, 2011, 06:24:29 PM »

YOOOU HOOO TIIITCH!!

I have missed ya.  Are you still behind the scenes digging into stuff that will reveal why ...  following a short deliberation ... ten jurors disregarded the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony ... why ten jurors embraced the defence's opening statement and closing arguments ... why ten jurors denied Caylee Marie justice.

Happy Birthday Titch.  I hope your day is special.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: July 24, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »

YOOOU HOOO TIIITCH!!

I have missed ya.  Are you still behind the scenes digging into stuff that will reveal why ...  following a short deliberation ... ten jurors disregarded the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony ... why ten jurors embraced the defence's opening statement and closing arguments ... why ten jurors denied Caylee Marie justice.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Self-Edit

Twelve jurors

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: July 24, 2011, 06:39:36 PM »

YOOOU HOOO TIIITCH!!

an angelic monkey

Janet

Self-Edit

Twelve jurors

Were you refering to the twelve NIT-WITS by chance??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TITCH!!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: July 24, 2011, 09:31:55 PM »

Hee hee!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: July 25, 2011, 04:43:19 AM »

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3kg. The length of a penis is 3x the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. Women blink 2x as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. A woman has read this entire post. The man is still looking at his thumb. Re-post if this made you smile! =)

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: July 25, 2011, 04:43:45 AM »

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3kg. The length of a penis is 3x the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster than a man's. Women blink 2x as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. A woman has read this entire post. The man is still looking at his thumb.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: July 25, 2011, 09:32:57 AM »

Hope the new baby comes on the 24th! That's my birthday.

an angelic monkey

Last time hubby and spoke to son and DIL ... 10:00 PM last night ... nothing.

Titch ... I hope you had a great brithday.

Janet
6:30 AM PT

_____

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: July 25, 2011, 12:13:40 PM »

Unfrickenbelievable....this poor woman may go to jail, for longer than the guy who ran down her child.........while CA goes free.  What a world.....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/mom-convicted-son-jaywalking-death-never-end-151356884.html

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: July 26, 2011, 10:10:23 PM »

Hee hee!

I dig that!  (But I prefer the profane version.)   Monkey Devil!

BTW, what happened to your Casey/Devil avatar?  That was yours, right?  I really loved it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: July 27, 2011, 02:13:49 PM »

Hope the new baby comes on the 24th! That's my birthday.

an angelic monkey

Last time hubby and spoke to son and DIL ... 10:00 PM last night ... nothing.

Titch ... I hope you had a great brithday.

Janet
6:30 AM PT

Forty-five minutes ago my hubby and I were blessed with our sixth grandchild ... second granddaugther.  Excited son immediately emailed respective Papas and Mamas an image of his beautiful little (?) daughter.  NM's weight at birth was 9 1/2 lbs.  OW!  Precious  DIL is doing well and ... almost five year old big brother is could be carefully holding his baby sister in his arms at this very moment.

Thank you Jesus.

Janet

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: July 27, 2011, 02:18:40 PM »

wonderful news Janet!  You r blessed...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1718 on: July 28, 2011, 09:56:50 AM »

Her bewbies are like two downtrodden puppies forever searching for their lost bag of Beggin' Strips.

It makes me sad... just made myself cry!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: July 29, 2011, 05:26:43 PM »

Don't want u guys to miss this....

Funniest preacher you'll  ever hear..U go pastor .. lmao

Best prayer EVER! Pastor Joe Nelms - Nascar Nationwide -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11881.msg1454875#new

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.