April 27, 2024, 04:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 539401 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: December 10, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine).

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

Could it be that Terri uses sexting/sex as a way for getting what she wants?  Could it be that Rudy Sanchez was a means to "rid" her of Kaine?  Could it be that Michael Cook ... Kaine's friend ... provided a connection to Kiara?  Could it be ....

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: December 11, 2013, 12:00:55 AM »

It appears that Terri's attorneys are not on the same page.  Think about it.  Why would Terri be the focus of the investigation IF she was not the last known person to be seen with Kyron?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practise to deceive!" - Sir Walter Scott

Janet

++++++

STEPHEN HOUZE - SEPTEMBER, 2013

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

PETER BUNCH - OCTOBER, 2013

Judge delays Horman divorce ruling until January
By Dan Tilkin, Thom Jensen
Published: Oct 7, 2010 at 10:20 AM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, stepmother to missing 8-year-old Kyron Horman, was in court Thursday with her estranged husband, Kaine Horman, in an attempt to hash out their divorce proceedings and other issue.

<snipped>

Peter Bunch: “The danger to her is neither fanciful or imagined. There is no doubt she is in the cross hairs of the investigation.”

Peter Bunch, Terri's Divorce Attorney: “There is no doubt, whatsoever Miss Horman is the focus of the investigation.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

http://media.katu.com/documents/Horman_Court+documents_10_7_2010.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: December 11, 2013, 12:34:22 AM »

The lack of charges in the Kyron Horman case 3 1/2 years later causes some to believe that the focus should have shifted in another direction ... another direction away from Terri.  I do not agree.  That faulty reasoning implies the investigative focus should have shifted from Josh Powell, Shawn Adkins, Misty Croslin, Mark Redwine, Joran Van der Sloot, .....

The 3 1/2 year investigative holdup?  Could it be that the silent Kyron Horman investigation is far reaching as well as layered?  Could it be that investigators are not only focused on Terri ... the first link in a chain of participants?  Could it be that a "safe haven link" outside of the US border may be the smoking gun that will allow investigators to bring Kyron home to the loving arms of his mother and father?

That is my hope.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: December 11, 2013, 01:02:46 PM »

Could it be that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agency may be the catalyst to bringing Kyron home?  Could it be that a link in the chain of participants who are behind the disappearance of Kyron will be offered a plea deal in exchange for the truth.

"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all." - Luke 8:17

Janet

+++++

Sheriff's office: Progress continues in search for missing Kyron Horman
on July 23, 2010 at 11:41 PM
updated July 26, 2010 at 6:25 AM

<snipped>

Here is the text of the Q&A with Sheriff Staton:

<snipped>

Q: Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA's investigators, Washington County District Attorney's Office, Washington County Sheriff's Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police.

This list does not include search and rescue resources.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/mcso_progress_continues_in_sea.htm

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators.  Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation
. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: December 11, 2013, 01:23:08 PM »

In September 2013 Kaine ... who is afforded ongoing briefings with investigators ... affirmed the words of the July 2013 statement release from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office ... words that imply that an active investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman is being furthered.

Maybe it is wishful thinking but I am anticipating indictments in the case sooner than later.

Janet

++++

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: December 11, 2013, 01:56:59 PM »

Terri Horman appears during a divorce court hearing Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013 in Portland, Ore. She did not say anything.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Landscaper-to-be-deposed-by-Terri-Horman-lawyers-227958381.html

It is not all about Terri.  Terri has been prevented from having contact with Kiara since June 28, 2010.  From a mother's perspective ... every minute of every day must be a h--- on Earth.  Nevertheless ... it must not be forgotten that Kaine and Desiree have also been prevented from having contact with Kyron since June 4, 2010.  Unlike Terri ... Kyron's parents have no idea if their son is alive.  Unlike Terri ... if Kyron is alive Kaine and Desiree have no idea whether or not he is in a safe environment.  From a mother's perspective ... it is my contention that Kaine and Desiree are living each and every day in the deepest h---.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: December 11, 2013, 05:17:18 PM »

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

<snipped>

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

What is going on regarding the depositions of Easter Mathews, Kristina Porter and Susan Hall by Terri's attorneys ... depositions that the court approved.  The December 19th custody hearing is fast approaching and  I have yet to locate any posted documents related to the depositions of these alleged witnesses ... witnesses who Kaine had not been aware existed despite ongoing briefings with investigators. 

Think about it.  The the foundation of the June 2010 RO denying Terri contact with her daughter for the past 3 1/2 years was comprised of TWO investigative suspicions ... the involvement of Terri in the MFH plot against Kaine as well as the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: December 12, 2013, 01:01:11 AM »

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office overtime: Audit points to increase in overall staffing, not just overtime
December 11, 2013

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/multnomah_county_sheriffs_depa.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #868 on: December 12, 2013, 04:23:21 AM »

me too

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #869 on: December 12, 2013, 04:24:26 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: December 12, 2013, 11:04:45 AM »

A MOTHER'S AGONY

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

<snipped>

"Ky, it has been three years since you were taken from me, and every day that you are not here safe in my arms is another day of agonizing torture," a sobbing Young said. " The deafening silence in the house is just too much for me. Please know that no matter what happens, I will fight for you to the end of time."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: December 12, 2013, 12:45:15 PM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance." - Desiree Young - Jefferson Exchange - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++++

The following is disregarding by those who advocate that a judgement should be afforded which would allow Terri time with her daughter.  As a parent ... as a grandparent ... I don't get it.

Janet

1.  CLOSE CONTACT WITH PARENTS

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation."

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

2.  THE LAST KNOWN PERSON

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 18, 2010
Updated Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

3.  KYRON'S DISAPPEARANCE - MURDER FOR HIRE PLOT

Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

<snipped>

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.'' ....

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine).

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

4.  FAILED POLYGRAPHS

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM PST

<snipped>

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

The family once again said that Terri is still not cooperating with police.

“Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron,” Desiree said and reiterated her two previous pleas with Terri “to do the right thing” and coopera

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

5.  CELL PHONE DISCREPANCIES

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

6.  HATE EMAILS

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

7.  PRIME SUSPECT

Civil judge calls Terri Horman 'prime suspect'
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 30 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-judge-suspect-166960726.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 12, 2013, 01:59:49 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: December 12, 2013, 03:04:55 PM »

Again ... BOTTOM LINE

If investigators briefed me that there was "probable" cause that Terri was behind the disappearance of my grandson ... briefed me that Terri attempted a MFH plot against me ... you can be darn sure that I would give my all to assure that this woman was not entrusted with my granddaughter.

I cannot comprehend why Kaine is being faulted by some in his efforts to prevent Terri from having contact with his daughter.  When the Susan Powell case is considered ... the lack of an indictment three years later in the Kyron Horman case does not cut it.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 12, 2013, 04:15:06 PM »

Kaine Horman speaks out about vicious legal battle
Posted on November 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM
Updated Friday, Nov 19 at 10:09 AM

PORTLAND – Kaine Horman spoke out in a press conference this week to clarify some of the more contentious points in the legal battle between him and his estranged wife, Terri Horman.

Horman said he wished Terri was still by his side and still helping in the search for their son, Kyron, who has been missing for nearly six months. Horman said he knows wishing doesn't make it so

But he added that he believes Terri had something to do with Kyron’s disappearance.

“This is the most difficult thing I've ever been through in my life,” Horman said. His focus, even through the bitter divorce proceedings, is “all about Kyron and his sister, and there should be no doubt about that.”

Background: Kaine Horman court filing

During the proceedings, Kaine accused Terri of drunkenness and of sending sexually explicit text messages to another man. He said he understands why some would consider that mudslinging, but he sees it differently.

“Even the judge has stated that this is all about finding Kyron and bringing him home,” Kaine said, “and there should be nothing that prevents that or deters from that. This is definitely not deterring from it one bit”

Kaine said he's focused on protecting the couple's daughter. He believes Terri has already caused more damage to the young girl then she'll ever be able to repair.

He said visitation rights for Terri would only hurt the girl more. “I don't think she has any idea what it means to do something in the best interest of any child at this point,” he added.

He also wanted to send a message to his son during the interview: “Don't worry for a second. We're out here looking for you. And we just love you more than anything else.”

<snipped>

Video:
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-speaks-out-about-vicious-legal-battle-109227234.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: December 13, 2013, 12:06:16 PM »

Could it be the Don Ree's is attempting to walk a fine line in regards to the deposing of Rudy Sanchez.

On one side of the line is evidence gathered encompassing Terri's relationship with the landscaper that goes beyond business ... evidence gathered if released would compromise both the interconnecting Kyron Horman Case and the MFH case?

On the other side of the line ... the well-being of Kiara.

Janet

Could it be that Kaine is walking the same fine line as LE when his recent deposition by Terri's attorney is considered.  The integrity of the investigation into the disappearance of his son on one side and .... Kiara's well being on the other.

Janet

++++++

BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN) -- Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

"We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to the case," Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is "again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they're doing. And we're doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

The Wall of Hope was constructed outside of his missing son's northwest Portland elementary school shortly after Kyron's June 4, 2010, disappearance. In August 2011 the wall was moved to Beaverton, Ore., where it stands at the parking lot of The Edge Gym

During Tuesday's press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young's dropped civil suit.

"At the same time," Horman said, "trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities."

He said he does agree with Young that it's probably best to drop any suit that might infringe on the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Here's what Young had to say earlier Tuesday: "I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/kainehorman.pdf

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Emergency%20Hearing%20Motion.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: December 13, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »

It's been almost 2 years since Kyron went missing and still there isn't any public news of where he may be. Why is that? What is really going on in this case? Is the case being delayed because there may be bigger fish to fry? Who knows. One thing I DO know is that Kyron is not home yet. Not one person has been named a suspect by MCSO as of this date. Not even in the alleged MFH plot.

One of the many things that have perplexed me in this case was, during the sting on June 26, 2010, a DEA agent accompanied Rudy Sanchez to the Horman home. Why a DEA agent? Well, IMO, it's possible he was there as a witness to more then just the MFH plot. Perhaps because of an investigation going on prior to Kyron going missing. It would make sense.  Is it possible the Rudy Sanchez is a long time informant?

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

When Sassi's speculations are considered ... when the following articles are considered ... could it be that an investigation regarding the MFH plot was already in progress behind the scenes prior to June 4, 2010?

Janet

+++++

Family members respond to questions about Kyron
Published: Jul 6, 2010 at 5:21 AM PST
Last Updated: Jul 6, 2010 at 4:52 PM PS
T

<snipped>

Meanwhile, a landscaper recently hired by the Hormans said he was contacted by detectives and cooperated with the investigation. He said he just did landscaping for the family.

Police have confirmed a report that Terri Horman tried to pay another as yet unnamed landscaper to kill her husband, Kaine Horman, in 2009. That landscaper reportedly contacted police after the alleged murder for hire offer.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97845894.html

Judge delays Horman divorce ruling until January
Published: Oct 7, 2010 at 10:20 AM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM PST

<snipped>

Peter Bunch said he's asked for Terri Horman calls to 9-1-1, back to Dec 26th [Note: the December request may have been mispoken].  But was denied by Sheriff's office saying it's part of "ongoing Investigation." He's tried to serve the landscaper, Rudy Sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn't give him contact information because of the "ongoing investigation."  Bunch said Terri called 911 when Sanchez showed up at her house wired "trying to talk to about something".  He also said Rudy Sanchez is an AKA (alias).

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

Kyron Horman Missing: Kaine And Terri Horman Face Off In Family Court
Thursday 7 October 2010 11:24

Terri Horman had her own personal black Friday this year.

<snipped>

She called 911 THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. Regular contributors and readers of blinkoncrime.com doubt she had sale flyer questions.

Following this afternoon’s legal melee, blinkoncrime.com Editor In Chief asked prominent Washington State Family Law Attorney, Lea Conner, to weigh in:

<snipped>

I’m also interested in Mr. Bunch’s comment that “Rudy Sanchez” is an alias. If that’s true, then what is Rudy Sanchez’ real name, and how exactly did he first come in contact with Terri Horman?

<snipped>

There’s a disconnect between Mr. Bunch’s argument that Ms. Horman cannot defend herself because she would incriminate herself in the disappearance of her stepson, and his statement that “If Mr. Horman is really interested in what‘s best for the child, then Mr. Horman wouldn’t object to any visitation by this child’s mother.”

The apparent logic is that Ms. Horman admits that if she speaks, she will incriminate herself in some as-yet-to-be-named crime related to Kyron’s disappearance, yet Mr. Horman is now supposed to trust her to care for his other child, because that’s so obviously in their daughter’s best interest.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/10/07/kyron-horman-missing-kaine-and-terri-horman-face-off-in-family-court/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: December 13, 2013, 05:02:04 PM »

There is also "a disconnect" between DeDe Spicher's claim she was not a participant in the disappearance of Kyron but cited the 5th over and over again when disposed in 2012 by Desiree Young's attorney in regards to the lawsuit.

Janet

+++++

Attorney: Terri Horman's friend refused to answer 142 questions in Kyron case
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
Updated: Nov 27, 2012 12:31 PM PST

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Kyron Horman's parents have called her uncooperative in the past and now an attorney said DeDe Spicher refused to answer more than 100 questions regarding the missing boy.

<snipped>

Shortly after the boy's disappearance, Kyron's parents said Spicher was in close communication with Terri Horman and provided her "advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

Young's lawyer said Spicher was called in for a deposition earlier this month as part of the lawsuit against Terri Horman. Elden Rosenthal said Spicher refused to answer 142 of his questions, citing her Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19894510/terri-hormans-friend-refused-to-answer-142-questions-in-kyron-case

DeDe Spicher - Lawsuit Deposition - October 5, 2012

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: December 13, 2013, 05:54:01 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: December 14, 2013, 10:52:29 AM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.