April 26, 2024, 11:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 539348 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: December 20, 2013, 10:38:41 PM »

"Trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities."   Kaine Horman - June 30, 2013

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: December 20, 2013, 11:16:17 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: December 21, 2013, 03:52:11 PM »

Considering Kaine and Desiree's support of Terri on June 25, 2010 ... ONE DAY prior to the sting ...  it makes sense that Kyron parents were not given much of a heads up by investigators in regards to the alleged MFH plot.

When DA Don Rees' recent statement is considered ... it makes sense that there must have been something huge that was revealed in the wire tap recording and/or the 911 call from Terri during the sting of June 26, 2010 ... something huge that caused Kaine to flee with Kiara on that day ... something huge that motivated the powers that be to grant Kaine within TWO DAYS a retraining order that has prevented Terri any contact with her daughter for over 3 1/2 years ... something huge that related to the disappearance of Kyron.

Could it be that conflicts between the well being of Kiara and the compromising of the  MFH/ Kyron investigations imply that indictments will be forthcoming sooner than later?

Janet

+++++

JUNE 25, 2010

Kyron Horman's Parents: Stepmom Wants Him Found
June 25, 2010, 8: 25 AM

<snipped>

Although Kyron's stepmother hasn't been named as a suspect or person of interest, authorities have given her a second polygraph test and have distributed flyers featuring pictures of her and her Ford truck, along with questions about her movements, reports CBS News correspondent Jeff Glor.

But Kyron's biological parents stand by Terri Horman.

"I believe she's committed, as the rest of our family is, to finding Kyron. And any other information regarding that is -- the investigators are working with her and with us to help find him, so I don't really have any other comment on that," said Kaine. Young shook her head in agreement as he spoke.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyron-hormans-parents-stepmom-wants-him-found/

DECEMBER 16, 2013

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: December 21, 2013, 04:32:59 PM »

On June 25, 2010 ... Kaine was upholding Terri to the media.  On June 26, 2010 ... the day of the sting ... Kaine fled from home with Kiara.  On June 28, 2010 ... Terri was served with a restraining order ... a restraining order which states that investigators had provided Kaine with probable cause that his wife was involved in both his son's disappearance as well as a MFH plot against him.

What was revealed in 24 hours that motivate the above chain of events.

Janet

+++++ 

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 12:05 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police provided Kaine Horman with probable cause to believe that his wife Terri Moulton-Horman was involved in 7-year-old Kyron's disappearance and a murder-for-hire attempt against him, a restraining order showed.

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday.

"I believe Respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine stated in the filing. "I also recently learned that Respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: December 22, 2013, 12:54:21 AM »

Could it be in an attempt to gain Terri access to Kiara after over three years there is a strategy being played out by Peter Bunch.  A decision has been made to take full advantage of Kaine's inability to defend his allegations in the restraining order?

Janet

+++++

Lawyers to argue over what information Terri Horman and Kaine Horman can obtain as they pursue divorce, custody matters
September 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

"Terri Horman has been in seclusion for three years and has elected not to seek parenting time with Kiara. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. So far, she has chosen her privilege against self-incrimination over a relationship with her daughter,'' wrote Brett Engel, Kaine Horman's lawyer in a legal motion. "It is anticipated she will now seek to establish a relationship with Kiara. The risk of physical and/or emotional harm to Kiara is high.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/lawyers_to_argue_over_what_inf.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
September 13, 2013 at 8:30 AM

<snipped>

Shortly after Kyron's disappearance, Kaine Horman obtained a restraining order against his wife, which prohibited her from having any contact with their daughter. He said he believed Terri Horman was responsible for his son's disappearance. He also said he believed his wife had been involved in a murder-for-hire plot to kill him.

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: December 22, 2013, 01:35:48 AM »

Were faculty from Skyline deposed by Terri's attorneys?  Were employee's from business where Terri stopped at on the morning of June 4, 2010 deposed?  If not; why not?

Janet

++++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Last month, Judge Henry Kantor ruled that Terri Horman's lawyers can start questioning faculty from Skyline School and adults at area businesses, but not a lead investigator into Kyron's disappearance or young students from the school.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: December 22, 2013, 01:37:04 AM »

Think about it.

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement

<snipped>

Engel suggested that Terri Horman's lawyers are using the child custody case "to find out what's going on with law enforcement.''

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: December 22, 2013, 03:59:00 PM »

"YOU SAVED MY LIFE"

I can relate somewhat.  Akin to Desiree I was not necessarily on death's door but from an emotional perspective ... there were times I just wanted to give up EXCEPT a little boy who just turned seven motivated me to keep it together.

It was May 1990.  I was recovering at home following the removal of a large benign tumour that my surgeon informed me had been silently growing on my acustic nerve for approximately ten years.  I was coming to terms with the reality that I would be permantly deaf in my right ear.  My balance was taking what seemed like forever to return to normal.  I had no strength ... no appetite.  MY faith failed me.  Not my Heavenly Father but MY faith.

I reasoned in my depression that ... in spite of their assurances to the contrary ... my hubby, our 20 year old son and 23 year old daughter would be better off with out me.  HOWEVER ... somewhere from deep within my being there was an egotistic realization that our surprise package son would not.  I needed to be in the picture.  "One day at a time Janet ... one day at a time" I repeated over and over to myself.

Those who post on other forums who lack compassion and feel the need to undermine the honest words of Desiree Young in her June 22, 2010 heartful letter to Kyron just don't get it.

Janet

+++++   

Letter from Desiree Young to Her Missing Son Kyron
June 22, 2010

Dear Kyron,

I am so soooooo sorry that this has happened. I am sorry that I was not there to protect you. I will never be able to forgive myself for being so many hours away when you needed me the most. I pray that you come back to me because I am afraid that I can't live without you. I miss you every second of every day. I would give my life for yours, I just want you back safe. You must come back to us.

<snipped>

A long time ago you saved my life and now I am going to do the same for you. Our lives will never be the same after this.

I love you very much!

Momma

http://abcnews.go.com/US/letter-kyron-hormans-mom-desiree-young-son/story?id=10980291

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: December 22, 2013, 04:07:46 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: December 22, 2013, 10:04:48 PM »

Josh Powell knew he was a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife.  He knew that it may be just a matter of time until he was charge and/or lost custody of his boys.  He was not about to relinquish that custody to their grandparents ... grandparents who through accusations had been making life h--- for him for three years.    Does it sound familiar?

Janet

+++++

State social workers faulted on young sons' visits in Josh Powell cas
August 2, 2012

OLYMPIA, Wash. -- A panel reviewing the deaths of Josh Powell's two young children says state social workers did not consult with law enforcement before allowing Powell to host visits at his home.

A report released Thursday says the Department of Social and Health Services should "make concerted efforts" to check with detectives prior to making changes in parent-child contacts when there is an active investigation. Authorities had been investigating the 2009 disappearance of Powell's wife, Susan.

During a supervised visit at his home in Graham on Feb. 5 this year, Powell set fire to the house, killing himself and his sons Charlie, 7, and Braden, 5.

Powell had been locked in a custody dispute at the time of the killings.

<snipped>

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/02/13088067-state-social-workers-faulted-on-young-sons-visits-in-josh-powell-case?lite

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/ca/ecfr-powell.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: December 22, 2013, 11:37:20 PM »

<snipped>

Engel suggested that Terri Horman's lawyers are using the child custody case "to find out what's going on with law enforcement.''

<snipped>

Think about what Terri's attorneys have learned about the overlapping MFH/Kyron Horman investigations.  I would call it an important heads up when the defence of Terri is considered.

1.  A denied deposition reveals that the questioning of Lead Investigator O'Donnell would compromise the investigations.

2.  A limited deposition reveals that the questioning of Kaine in regards to what he has learned from LE would compromise the investigations.

3.  Granted depositions reveal that the questioning of Skyline school faculty and the questioning of employees of business establishments where Terri stopped on the morning of June 4, 2010 would not compromise the investigations.

4.  A denied cross-examination reveal that the questioning of the landscaper regarding the happenings of June 26, 2010 would compromise the investigations.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: December 23, 2013, 02:27:22 PM »

The date of the appointment unknown?  One month following Kyron's disappearance?  Why?

Janet

+++++

FLASHBACK: THE APPOINTMENT

Q&A with Kyron Horman family touches on polygraph tests, day boy disappeared
July 05, 2010 at 11:11 PM
updated July 06, 2010 at 6:30 AM

<snipped>

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

Sources: Terri Horman vague on Kyron’s doctor appointment date
By Anna Song
Published: Jul 21, 2010 at 6:11 PM PST
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2010 at 7:38 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - There was no expectation on the part of Skyline School that Kyron Horman would be in class after the science fair the day he disappeared, according to multiple sources.

Prior to his June 4 disappearance, Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, informed his teacher he had a doctor’s appointment on Friday, the sources said, and it was why there was no expectation Kyron would be in class after the science fair. Once class began at 10 a.m., his teacher marked him absent.

According to sources, investigators believe Terri Horman was vague about which Friday she was referring to when she gave notice to the school Kyron would be gone and only after he was missing did she clarify that the doctor’s appointment was on June 11, the Friday after the science fair.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98981009.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: December 24, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »

Were faculty from Skyline deposed by Terri's attorneys?  Were employee's from business where Terri stopped at on the morning of June 4, 2010 deposed?  If not; why not?

Janet

++++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Last month, Judge Henry Kantor ruled that Terri Horman's lawyers can start questioning faculty from Skyline School and adults at area businesses, but not a lead investigator into Kyron's disappearance or young students from the school.

<snipped>

Who was the witness that can attest that Terri was not the last known person to be seen with Kyron?  Has he/she been deposed by Terri's attorneys?  Will his/her testimony be heard at an alleged rescheduled custody hearing?

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 10:14 PM PST
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 12:09 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions were settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained first by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: December 25, 2013, 02:29:52 AM »

was thinking about the missing today, and kyron kept coming to mind

ya know there has to be some explaination, as to why LE thinks TMH
is last known to see kyron, other than 64 volumes and numerous officers
that are all corrupt, and in on a conspiracy

another theory
even with the teacher letting kyron leave with, ?, im thinking that LE has never
got back to her , and said oh at that time is when TMH was still in the building,
and b4 TMH, said she saw kyron going down hall, there is a good pos that TMH
didnt know kyron had went with someone, and he came back safe, and it was
screwing up her timeline.
school... pic @ 8:15am
unknown time tanner saw kyron,...prob after 8:20am and b4 -9:00am
tanner saw kyron,and kyron was on the way to cool E one, and then
teacher let kyron go with ?, @ say 8:25- 8:30, kyron comes back @
could be up to 8:40-9:00, kyron knows its now time to meet group,
and so does TMH, she would have had to catch kyron near a exit, b/c
prob most of the students would be moving toward their classrooms
and regrouping per teachers and parents directions @ the 8:45 bell
for the supervised tour, then tanner says no kyron,  teacher thinks no
worries,no one knows yet ,about kyron going with ?, and hence the all
quite per LE after sunday talks and questionnaire

im working on a theory, about the stairs and seeing kyron going to class
byTMH, it will prob be after new year, that i talk about it, im trying to blow
holes in it, to her favor, so far i havent been able too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: December 27, 2013, 12:36:47 PM »

snipping for correction

another theory
even with the teacher letting kyron leave with, ?, im thinking that LE has never
got back to her , and said oh at that time is when TMH was still in the building,
and b4 TMH, said she saw kyron going down hall, there is a good pos that TMH
didnt know kyron had went with someone, and he came back safe, and it was
screwing up her timeline.

sorry i typed this sentence wrong
this sentence   ( and b4 TMH, said she saw kyron going down hall )
should read,  (when TMH said she saw kyron going down hall)

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: December 27, 2013, 01:37:37 PM »

JUNE 5, 2010

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 10:14 PM PST
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 12:09 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions were settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained first by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, was reported to be vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

One day after Kyron went missing Terri implies in an email that her stepson was seen with others following her departure from the school.  However ... two week later Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates states the contrary.

It makes sense to me IF there are witnesses who can attest that Terri was not that last known person seen with her stepson ... for the past 3 1/2 years investigators, Kaine and Desiree would not have been focused on Terri as the source for the answers they desperately seek ... answers that could possibly lead them to Kyron ... answers that could possibly bring Kyron home.

Janet

+++++

JUNE 18, 2013

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 18, 2010
Updated Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: December 27, 2013, 02:22:26 PM »

Self Edit - Above Post

JUNE 18, 2013

s/b

JUNE 18, 2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: December 27, 2013, 02:54:14 PM »

Considering the possible compromising of the Kyron Horman case ... there are "unsubstantiated" allegations in court hearings originating from BOTH Kaine and Terri's respective attorneys.

My ongoing position?  This wannabe detective often suspects a conspiracy where there is none.  However .. in this case I don't.  From the get go I have had the backs of investigators/LE, Kaine, Desiree and their respective attorneys in regards to the "probable" involvement of Terri in the disappearance of Kyron.

In other words ... akin to Jose Baez ... I contend that Terri's attorneys are doing what defence attorneys do ... PROCLAIM THEIR CLIENT'S INNOCENCE.

Janet

+++++

Harsh words in Kaine & Terri Horman divorce
Posted on August 28, 2013 at 5:17 AM
Updated Friday, Sep 13 at 9:37 AM

<snipped>

The latest struggle surrounds custody and visitation of the estranged couple's daughter, Kiara.

In divorce proceedings, Kaine Horman argued that Terri Horman shouldn't be able to see the four-year old

"Terri Horman has been in seclusion for three years and has elected not to seek parenting time with Kiara. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement," wrote Kaine Horman's divorce lawyer Brett Engel.

Kaine Horman's lawyer asked that Terri Horman undergo a psychological exam. She has agreed to participate on a limited basis in order to protect her constitutional rights.

Terri Horman's lawyer, Peter Bunch, complained that Kaine Horman has been standing in the way of Terri seeing her own daughter.

Terri Horman's divorce attorney also raised new allegations.

"There are a number of troubling aspects of husband's prior conduct and parental decisions," wrote lawyer Peter Bunch. "Husband and the police have perpetuated the dissemination of inaccurate information about the circumstances of the disappearance of Kyron Horman."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Gloves-come-off-in-divorce-between-Kaine-Terri-Horman--221410121.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: December 27, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++++

1.  CLOSE CONTACT WITH PARENTS

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

2.  THE LAST KNOWN PERSON

Investigators ask public if they saw stepmother of missing Oregon boy on day he disappeared
Published June 18, 2010

<snipped>

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/18/investigators-ask-public-saw-kyron-hormans-stepmother-day-vanished/

3.  SEXTING - KYRON'S DISAPPEARANCE - MURDER FOR HIRE PLOT

Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

<snipped>

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit. ...

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

4.  FAILED POLYGRAPHS

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM PST

<snipped>

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

5.  TERRI'S WHEREABOUTS - CELL PHONE DISCREPANCIES

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

6.  HATE EMAILS

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron)

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

7.  PRIME SUSPECT

Civil judge calls Terri Horman 'prime suspect'
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 30 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-judge-suspect-166960726.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: December 27, 2013, 03:52:58 PM »

THE 3 /2 YEAR INVESTIGATIVE HOLDUP

Could it be that that the silent Kyron Horman investigation is far reaching as well as layered?  Could it be that investigators are not only focused on Terri but a small chain of participants?  Could it be that one participant has a "safe haven" connection outside the borders of the United States?

Could it be that one link of that small change may be the smoking gun who will reveal all and therefore allow investigators to bring Kyron home?  That is my prayer.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.