March 29, 2024, 05:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535943 times)
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2012, 10:52:06 AM »

There is a YouTube video about helping Desiree with funds for her lawsuit against TH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ug25tr4vcs

Mail donations to
Justice for Kyron Horman
P.O. Box 725
Medford, OR 97501

Online donations at
http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

PayPal donations to
email address justice4kyron@yahoo.com

Desiree's sister Kelly set up the site for online donations, and the mail address and email address are on the donation site.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kyron-richard-horman/view

KYRON RICHARD HORMAN

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2012, 10:38:25 PM »

Kaine Horman's restraining order against his wife is renewed for another year

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/06/kaine_hormans_restraining_orde.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2012, 06:05:30 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2012, 10:44:24 PM »

http://www.gofundme.com/kyronhorman

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 4 hours ago
Kyron fact: Kyron's favorite toys are cars,...Kyron fact:
Kyron's favorite toys are cars, only the ones that look cool of course, and building with legos.

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 3 days ago
Kyron started calling me Momma when...Kyron started calling me Momma when he was 2 years old. Because I didn’t really like it when he first said it, I asked him why he was calling me that instead of Mom all of the sudden. He told me, “because you are a Momma and it is better than just a Mom.” Because he liked it so much I said it was okay and it kinda stuck . . . now I would give anything to hear him say that to me or yell it from the bedroom again.
(Kyron’s Momma)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 10 days ago
Kyron’s Favorite Past time…. Ever since Ky...Kyron’s Favorite Past time….
Ever since Ky was a baby and Quinn was 8 we have danced together in our living room…we often turn up the music and just dance. It makes you smile. I often think of our dances and how much Kyron loves it. When it is hard, I can close my eyes and I still see him dancing in the living room with his brother playing air guitar to the music. I would occasionally play some new music just to see their reaction, the last one, New Kids on the Block. Oh yeah and Kyron loves “The Right Stuff”. Who would have thought they would make a comeback!
(Momma)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 12 days agoWhy Frogs?: Kaine wanted our son to...Why Frogs?:
Kaine wanted our son to be named with a K, and that was hard to do with a boy’s name, we gave it a good college try to no avail. Kaine came up with the suggestion that we name him either Kermit or Kasper. And that was the day the frogs started; from that moment on everything was frogs, gifts, toys, shirts, etc. Ky loved it.
(Momma)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 14 days ago
Kyron Fact: Kyron wants to be a...Kyron Fact:
Kyron wants to be a detective when he grows up.
His favorite animal is a laborador. (Ernie is his dog's name.)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 17 days ago
When Kyron was little he had...When Kyron was little he had a hard time saying the word ridiculous. He used to tell us that’s
ree-dic-alus (spelled the way he said it) and then laugh his belly laugh and we would all start laughing with him.
(Papa & Nana)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 18 days ago
Just a reminder; if you think...Just a reminder; if you think you see Kyron call 911 immediately and have it checked out. The tip line is for information purposes and not sightings.
Thanks!

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 19 days ago
Kyron Fact: Kyron got his first pair...Kyron Fact:
Kyron got his first pair of glasses at the age of 2.
He is allergic to bees.

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 21 days ago
My brother was young, around 4...My brother was young, around 4 or so. After I finished using my chapstick I handed it to Kyron, thinking he might want to put some on his lips. As I turned back around to retrieve it from him I realized he had eaten the entire thing in one mouthful. Almost simultaneously as he is trying to chew it he is also getting that look on his face, as if to say, “What in the world kind of candy is this?” He says to me, “What kind of Starburst is this.” Well my mom and I laughed so hard that she almost drove off of the road. Kyron didn’t understand what was so funny until we told him it was chapstick, and Mom said, “Ky go ahead and spit it out, please spit it out, you don’t have to eat that.” Then he decided it was funny enough to laugh at too.
One of the stories we think of often when we think of Ky.
(From, Quinn (Ky’s older brother)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 24 days ago
Kyron Fact: Not many of you would...Kyron Fact:
Not many of you would know this since in all of the pictures you see of Kyron he has short hair, but his hair is actually really curly like Desiree's.

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 26 days ago
Before Kyron went missing he used...Before Kyron went missing he used to spend the night at our house quite often. My oldest son and him are the best of friends. Every time he would stay I would set up a cot to sleep on. Well Kyron always wanted to sleep on one of the bunkbeds instead because it was more comfortable, so at night time Kyron and Mayson would get together and convince Connor (my youngest son) that sleeping on the cot was the coolest thing and that he should sleep on it (this way Kyron would be able to have the more comfortable bed).
(Aunt Kelly)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 28 days agoOk here goes our first Kyron...Ok here goes our first Kyron story.....

Why Kyron?:
It was almost September 2002 and we really hadn’t come up with an appropriate name for Kyron. We looked everywhere, in every book available. Well by the time I was 8 months pregnant, I had been in labor for a month, I was ready to be done being pregnant, I decided to go to a movie. I thought why not spend the afternoon in the air conditioning so I went to see the movie “Sum of All Fears.” Well there is an actor in the movie who spells his/her name “Ciaran”; well anyway I was trying to pronounce it in my head to figure out how you say it. Well I suddenly said “Kyron” and I went ooooh, I like that. Needless to say I told Kaine when I got home and he agreed, we decided that Kyron it was and we spelled it Kyron.
(Kyron's Momma)

Updated posted by Kelly Davidson Ramirez 1 month ago
Starting Monday I want to start...Starting Monday I want to start something new. I want all of you to truly get to know the little boy you are fighting so hard for. Every couple of days I will post a fact or memory of Kyron and what family member or friend it came from. Make sure you like this site on Facebook so you can see the posts and don't forget to share it!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2012, 08:59:33 PM »

http://www.nwcn.com/home/?fId=162949456&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202

Terri Horman doesn't want son testifying about Kyron's disappearance
Posted on July 18, 2012 at 4:15 PM
Updated today at 5:14 PM

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2012, 09:56:05 PM »

Well now....just what does TH think her son will say???  If he can shed light on why Kyron is missing can you imagine the torment he must feel about having to testify???!!!!  As a parent who would no questions asked, die for my child I could never, ever, ask him to stand in front of a court of law and lie for me if I was guilty of something!!!  Especially not in the case of his missing brother!  TH, if she does know something or did the crime herself, must take the stand and tell the truth and not put her child through the agony of having to hold bad secrets in and lie.  He will soon be old enough to leave the nest and talk freely so she better watch out!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2012, 10:08:11 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/07/terri_hormans_lawyer_seeks_to.html

Terri Horman's lawyer seeks to delay Desiree Young's civil proceeding

Published: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 3:44 PM     Updated: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 6:03 PM

A hearing is set for Aug. 15 in Multnomah County Circuit Court on a forthcoming motion by Terri Horman's lawyer to delay any proceedings in the civil lawsuit that Desiree Young filed against Horman last month.

Young filed a lawsuit that contends that Kyron's stepmother kidnapped Kyron Horman and asks a judge to compel her to bring him back, or divulge where his body was taken.

::snipping2::

Terri Horman's civil lawyer, Peter Bunch, said Thursday that he intends next week to file a motion to abate, or put on hold, Young's civil proceeding, using the same legal arguments he did in persuading a judge to delay divorce proceedings.

His motion to delay Young's civil proceeding will be heard Aug. 15 before Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor, according to court records.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2012, 12:07:43 PM »

https://portal.courts.oregon.gov/egov/portal/!ut/p/c5/hY5JDoJAFESP9H-aSZfQoqA0gw0IvSEQDYHIsCAYOL3NAdCq5UsNIEC6L-emLqdm6Ms3ZCD0wgvORxrbiME11NC1Y1-PGCd40yTP9YJeTEc1PMlJikh8jUeYcAVd5U_6ARmqBW8PI1umzFvpHLdrtLCTTdhqEhYHhPlV-EzviWVapCqqk8yIrfXX5sZxRyaC7wzdC3IQxu43qsPYJfPofOovKZLVxw!!/dl3/d3/L0lDU0lKSmdwcGchIS9JRFNBQ0lpTXlDb2tBSUFtaWdZIS80QzFiOVdfTnIwZ0NVZ2chLzdfTE9GOUNURTAwT0pQNTBJRVRONlFNUzIwQzYvX25uQk0xMjI0MDA1MS8yMDQzNjE5MTYzMTk!/

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2012, 01:45:11 PM »

Thank you Sassifras 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2012, 07:06:30 PM »

Thank you Sassifras 

You're very welcome Muffy 

I was curious where we could post upcoming PDF files on the civil suit. I noticed that the Desiree vs Terri thread is locked. Any suggestions? Thanks!  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2012, 07:31:49 PM »

Thank you Sassifras 

You're very welcome Muffy 

I was curious where we could post upcoming PDF files on the civil suit. I noticed that the Desiree vs Terri thread is locked. Any suggestions? Thanks!  an angelic monkey

I've unlocked the Desiree vs Terri thread.  I'm not sure why it was locked, but you can post in there now. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 26, 2012, 12:08:21 AM »

Here's a link to the actual 30-page motion that Peter Bunch submitted:

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/abate.pdf

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2012, 12:11:45 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/07/terri_hormans_lawyer_seeks_a_d.html

Terri Horman's lawyer seeks a delay of at least 2 years of Desiree Young's civil lawsuit
Published: Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2012, 12:14:50 AM »

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Terri-Horman-seeks-2-year-delay-of-civil-suit-by-missin-163749536.html

Terri Horman seeks delay of civil suit by missing Portland boy's mother
July 25, 2012

(snip)
The latest brief, filed Tuesday by Horman's attorneys, includes three specific claims for relief:

1- Young seeks order compelling Horman to “reveal the whereabouts of Kyron’s body.”

2- Young claims that Horman “deprived [Young] of the lawful custody of her son[.]

3- Young claims that Horman lied to investigating authorities,” causing Young “severe and unrelenting emotions distress.” Young is also seeking $10,000 dollars in damages.

In seeking a two-year reprieve from the civil suit, Horman's attorneys argued that "The burden on Horman of being required to participate in this lawsuit before the District Attorney and Police squarely jeopardizes her constitutional rights.”

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2012, 11:05:20 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/story/19112807/terri-horman-seeking-two-year-delay-of-lawsuit

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 3:01 PM CDT
Updated: July 25, 2012 01:01 PM

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV/AP) - The stepmother of an Oregon boy who vanished two years ago has asked a judge to hold off hearing a suit that says she knows the boy's location.

Kyron Horman

Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School in northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. He hasn't been seen since.

•SPECIAL SECTION: The disappearance of Kyron Horman

The lawsuit filed by Kyron Horman's biological mother, Desiree Young, asks a judge to order Terri Horman to return Kyron or, if he's dead, say where his remains are located. The lawsuit also seeks $10 million.

Terri Horman says in a brief filed late Tuesday that a criminal investigation is under way, and the civil suit should be stayed two years while it plays out.

Her lawyers claim it's an unfair effort by Young to get information that police could not get in the criminal investigation. They worry anything said in the civil case could taint a future jury pool if there's an arrrest down the line.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2012, 01:10:34 PM »

Looky at what I found. 

I think, IMO, this is the real Rudy.

Remember Rudy, aka Rodolfo Estrada Sanchez, that owns RS Landscape Maintenance? Well I found this under the FB page of Rudy Estrada. Read the sign on the truck.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=359063864131308&set=a.202555793115450.44655.100000830937158&type=3&theater

A note on the pic says " Estos son Mis jugetitos " (Note: he spelled it wrong. It should be juguetitos). It translates to: " These are my toys"

There are also many familiar names on his friends list.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2012, 01:11:41 PM »

Oops! Forgot the link to the translation.

http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/Estos%20son%20Mis%20juguetitos

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-823006

Missing Oregon child Kyron Horman breaks new legal ground

By seancruz  |  Posted 21 hours ago  |  portland, Oregon

Recent civil court filings in the case of Kyron Horman, the 7-year old Portland boy who vanished more than two years ago, are significant far beyond the case itself.

This case is establishing legal precedent with every filing

These filings are the first under Oregon’s landmark child abduction statute, Senate Bill 1041, known as “Aaron’s Law”, which provides child abduction victims with new tools where the criminal and family law systems are unable to move forward, and yet there is a missing child.

With Aaron’s Law, Oregon became the first and only state in the nation where the crime of Custodial Interference in the First Degree creates a civil cause of action, the legal basis for a victim to hold abductors accountable for the damage their actions have inflicted on innocent children and families.

The attorney for Kyron’s mother made the first move, filing notice of a tort claim against Kyron’s stepmother. This filing was first in the state and first in the nation.

The nation’s criminal and family law systems treat the issue of time, the value of time in a child’s life and in the child’s relationships to parents and family, as if time has no importance.

Both systems also provide few tools or options for victims, who are usually put in the position of helpless spectators to processes that are failing to produce a missing child.

Aaron’s Law provides new tools to resolve and deter child abduction cases.

Aaron’s Law also recognizes that many child abductions involve multiple perpetrators, and is triggered by the Oregon Custodial Interference I statute that reaches to any person who takes, entices or keeps a child wrongfully, who provides planning, logistical or financial support to the abduction.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2012, 08:00:31 PM »

That's some 'spensive toys he has there!  Looks like setting up folks/hitman for hire/landscaping pays pretty well!!!!!  Poor Kyron, soooo long and not a damn thing new!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.