March 29, 2024, 08:43:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535999 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »

thanks melisb.

Kyron is not forgotten .   an angelic monkey  ::justice2NJ::
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2012, 09:21:16 PM »

thanks melisb.

Kyron is not forgotten .   an angelic monkey  ::justice2NJ::

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2012, 07:34:15 PM »

Judge calls Terri Horman 'suspect,' rules civil suit can continue

Published: Aug 21, 2012 at 3:48 PM PDT Last Updated: Aug 21, 2012 at 4:12 PM PDT

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Judge-in-civil-case-writes-Terri-Horman-is-suspect-in-Kyron-case-166965376.html

A judge in the civil case against Terri Horman, the step-mother of missing boy Kyron Horman, issued an opinion on Tuesday in which he called Terri a “prime suspect” in the boy’s disappearance.

The opinion was issued as part of an ongoing civil case filed by Desiree Young, Kyron’s biological mother, accusing Terri of kidnapping Kyron and “intentionally interfering with [Young’s] parental rights.

The judge ruled the lawsuit can continue, although Terri Horman herself doesn't immediately have to answer any questions.

The civil suit and new opinion are separate from any criminal case. So far, police and prosecutors have not named a formal suspect in the two-year-old case.

This is, however, the first time anybody in the legal system has officially called Terri Horman a “suspect.”
 ::snipping2::

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2012, 08:58:33 PM »

Kantor's ruling was brilliant, addressing every angle, even Meisenheimer's earlier ruled abatement.  He deftly outlined where he expected the suit to go and why giving both sides 'rules of engagement' so to speak, and protecting the rights of both parties equally.

I'm fairly certain it was Terri's own attorney who labled her as the prime suspect and Kantor only mirrored that in his opinion.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2012, 04:30:31 AM »

http://twitter.com/MichelleSigona

Michelle Sigona‏@MichelleSigona

Kyron Horman's "Wall of hope" in Portland is amazing.. Here now with my cameraman and dad Kaine, Tipline: 503.261.2847 pic.twitter.com/ZQd0u5Kx

View photo

17hMichelle Sigona‏@MichelleSigona

Los Angeles to Las Vegas ---- and now, in Portland, Oregon -- Filming today with Kaine Horman& Sheriff's Office for update on Kyron Horman..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2012, 04:37:22 AM »

Michelle Sigona is a true, extraordinary crime fighter and Emmy Award winning producer. Over her career, Michelle has covered hundreds of breaking and historical news stories such as the tragedies of September 11th, the anthrax attacks on our nation, the D.C. region sniper murders, high profile prison escapes, national missing children and adult cases to include the Stacy Peterson and Caylee Anthony cases, and the international search to find missing toddler Madeleine McCann. Michelle is not only an advocate for victims, but she works hard day and night to help keep America’s communities safe. Experts agree that Michelle is a trusted source for a variety of safety related topics, including identity theft, Internet safety, child safety and domestic violence issues.

http://www.michellesigona.com/about/

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2012, 02:19:54 AM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Americas-Most-Wanted-comes-to-town-to-feature-Kyron-Horman-167927125.html

America's Most Wanted comes to town, will feature Kyron again
Aug. 29, 2012

PORTLAND, Ore. - Kyron Horman's face will once again be shown on national television.

America's Most Wanted was in town for a few days this week doing some shooting for an upcoming feature on the boy's disappearance.

Crews arrived on Monday and left Wednesday after filming at several locations, including the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office. The episode will air sometime next month.  (snip)

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2012, 03:02:38 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/johnwalshofficial

(a picture of John Walsh interviewing Kaine Horman at the link)

John Walsh (Official)

7 hours ago near Portland, OR.

Interviewing this passionate father whose son is missing. Watch AMW on Friday nights on Lifetime.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2012, 07:34:30 PM »

Kaine speaking on JVM right now and he finally said he thinks TH took little Ky from school and did something to him herself OR she took him from school and handed him off.  Can't get link because I'm on a cheap tablet but transcript will be ready tonight or in am and will post for you.  Said case not cold and he actually seemed warm and approachable in this interview.  Poor little Kyron!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #169 on: September 03, 2012, 08:01:54 PM »

Kaine speaking on JVM right now and he finally said he thinks TH took little Ky from school and did something to him herself OR she took him from school and handed him off.  Can't get link because I'm on a cheap tablet but transcript will be ready tonight or in am and will post for you.  Said case not cold and he actually seemed warm and approachable in this interview.  Poor little Kyron!

This is the link but we will have to wait until tomorrow for the transcript.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/08/30/father-missing-kyron-horman-speaks-out

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2012, 08:51:58 AM »

Thank you Sassi!  My wittle boy (15) does some virtual classes in add to his reg school hours so I get to use the "not so good tablet" but I can read and post a bit.  Better than nothing.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2012, 09:04:19 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/03/ijvm.01.html

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Stepmom `Prime Suspect` in Kyron`s Disappearance

Aired September 3, 2012 - 19:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL starts next. Stay with us.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Tonight, strong words from a judge involved in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman. For the very first time a judge is calling Kyron`s stepmom, Terri Horman, quote, "prime suspect."

Tonight I will speak with Kyron`s father, Kaine Horman, and get his reaction to this latest development. Plus, we`ll find out where the search stands for this adorable little boy who`s been missing for more than two years. Where is young Kyron?

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL (voice-over): Tonight, is there finally a break in the hunt for missing little boy Kyron Horman? And who did a civil judge name as, quote, "the prime suspect" in the child`s disappearance? In an exclusive interview, I`ll talk to Kyron`s dad about what he thinks happened to his precious son.

And it`s like straight out of a soap opera. The man accused of faking his own drowning is now turning the tables and blaming his own son. Were they in cahoots to cash in on a life insurance policy, or is the son just the victim of the dad`s alleged scheme? And why did the soon-to-be ex-wife have husband Raymond Roth thrown in jail? I`ll talk to the lawyers on all sides tonight.

Plus, "JVM`s Most Wanted" tackles a brutal and unsolved murder. A woman known as the other Laci, gunned down in her car, and her killer still on the loose. I`ll talk to the desperate mother about the hunt to find her daughter`s murderers.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: The 7-year-old disappeared from his school science fair.

DESIREE YOUNG, KYRON`S MOTHER: Kyron is still alive.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Terri Horman, his stepmother, the last person known to seen him, told police they attended the Skyline School science fair.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: When he walked by the hallway, I`m like, "Hi, Kyron."

He`s like, "Hi, I`m going to see this cool electric one."

I`m like, "All right, bye." And that was the last time I saw him. He never did make it back to class.

YOUNG: Please do not be afraid, because the police are going to find you.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Terri Horman`s cell phone records indicate she was not where she said she was on the day the 7-year-old went missing.

YOUNG: We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with the investigators to bring Kyron home.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Terri Horman has refused to answer investigators` questions, and she`s been evasive on a polygraph.

YOUNG: I`ve known her a long time. I know she`s lying.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Tonight a new development in the ongoing search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman, who vanished from his elementary school more than two years ago, a case that garnered national attention.

For the first time in legal documents, somebody is now calling Kyron`s stepmother, Terri Horman, a prime suspect in little Kyron`s disappearance, and tonight in an exclusive interview, I will get reaction from none other than Kyron`s father, Kaine Horman.

This very sad saga, this mystery, began June 4, 2010, when little Kyron vanished from the school science fair. Kyron`s stepmom, Terri Horman, had brought Kyron to school that day, but the little boy never made it to class somehow. Kyron`s parents never knew anything was wrong until Kyron didn`t come home on the school bus that afternoon.

At first Kyron`s parents, who were divorced and both remarried, appeared to be united in their search for Kyron, standing side by side at the news conference. But that would be the only time they would appear together. And now it`s come to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

YOUNG: I believe that Terri Horman knows where Kyron is. I believe that Terri Horman is responsible for where my son is.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Kyron`s biological parents both believe that Terri Horman had something to do with their son`s disappearance, although she has never been charged.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

KAINE HORMAN, KYRON`S FATHER: I believe that there`s some form of involvement. I don`t know to what level. It could be directly involved. And she`s responsible and she acted alone that day, or someone else is involved, either with her or even maybe potentially without her in light of something not breaking, coming forward quickly. This is going to be a marathon, not a sprint. This could go on for two, three, four years, potentially, without closure.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Cops gave Terri Horman two polygraphs. They searched the house and her vehicle, and they told the public they doubted that this was a stranger abduction.

Then court documents revealed Terri was allegedly plotting to kill her husband Kaine Horman with a gardener she`d been sexting with while young Kyron was missing.

Throughout all the saga, one thing remained constant: Terri Horman never spoke out about Kyron`s disappearance. She never defended herself even. So where does the investigation stand now?

I`m joined by my very special guest, Kaine Horman, Kyron`s father.

Kaine, I know you`ve never stopped searching for your son. My heart goes out to you. What you have endured defies description. First of all, what do you make of this judge in the civil suit filed by your ex-wife, Desiree, against Terri, calling her a prime suspect? Do you think it changes the dynamic here?

HORMAN: I don`t think it changes it at all. I think it`s probably just a language thing. Probably more of an overreaction or, we`ll say, reading into records that are just indicating things that I think we all already know.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: How have you held up over these last couple of years? This was a saga that captured the entire nation. Everybody identified with your pain and wanted to find out what happened to little Kyron. We covered it repeatedly. And then it seemed like the case just went cold. What have these two years been like for you, Kaine?

HORMAN: Well, I`d say just from, I guess, the inside, looking -- you know, looking out, is -- the case has been far from cold. It`s been extremely busy. The investigators have been extremely active in following up with leads and tips that continue to come in, even over two years later. They haven`t given up. There`s been just a tremendous number of projects that they`ve worked on.

I think the difficulty is without the information leading us directly to where Kyron is, it`s more of a process of elimination than just going straight down the one path that leads to where he`s at. So for us it`s been, you know, it`s been a long two years, but it`s been a very fast two years. We`ve stayed very busy with projects and other things, like attending events in the different communities around the state and up and down the West Coast trying to keep involvement with the case, keep his name active as possible, in standing up with all of our fellow -- everyone in the communities that are supporting him and together just trying to keep this thing going and not letting it go.

And I think it`s been not just in our state or the West Coast but across the U.S. there`s communities all over who just don`t want to let this go. They want to see resolution just as badly as we do.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Kaine, let me -- let me jump in, because I know you`re working very hard. But from the outside it seems like, well, there was a grand jury. There was all of this sort of anticipation that something was going to break, and then nothing did break that has been publicly revealed. Let`s recap and review what happened the day your son vanished. And then we`re going to talk about why you feel that progress has been made. Because from the outside we can`t see it, and we want to bridge that gap.

Kyron vanished from his school science fair on June 4, 2010. His stepmother, Terri Horman -- she`s got the red hair -- took him to school that day, and it wasn`t long before Kyron`s parents, biological parents, realized they didn`t know if Terri left him at the school or not. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

YOUNG: We know for sure that Terri dropped him off. That`s what we know for sure.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. Those are Kyron`s biological parents.

So here`s how the day unfolded. Stepmom Terri Horman reportedly left the school at 8:45 a.m.

At 9 a.m., Kyron is seen by another student.

At 1:21 p.m., Terri posts photos of Kyron on Facebook.

And then at 3:30 p.m., Kaine and Terri Horman meet at the school bus, but Kyron is not on it.

Now, we called and e-mailed Terri Horman`s attorney, but we never heard back.

So to go through that day, Kaine, you`re the father of this missing boy. We know that there were searches of a nearby island; saw the island. We know that there was a grand jury where a whole bunch of people, including a friend of Terri Horman`s, appeared. They were -- they were questioned. How come you`re saying there`s progress when we can`t see it from the outside? Is there any lead?

HORMAN: Well, again, it`s tough to answer. It`s all about -- it`s all part of an ongoing criminal investigation, and the details really are things that we can`t talk about. The investigators, while they`re looking for Kyron, it`s either a direct path there or it`s a process of elimination to get there. And like I said, without the person knowing where he`s at coming forward with that information, it`s extremely difficult to locate where he is.

So they`ve been working leads and tips. They continue to do that, and they`re trying to rule out other people at the school that day, other scenarios that could have played out that afternoon and really get down to what`s...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Do you -- can I jump in? I just want to jump in. We`re looking at pictures of Terri with the red hair and your son. Do you believe that Terri Horman, your estranged wife -- and we`re going to talk about your divorce proceedings in a moment -- is responsible for your son`s disappearance? He disappeared on her watch, so to speak.

HORMAN: Yes, I do. I do believe that she`s involved with his disappearance. Even more so now than we did in the beginning.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, what do you think happened? What do you think happened? I mean, she was back at the house with you in the afternoon when your son didn`t get off the school bus. There`s only a narrow window of time there. What do you believe happened?

HORMAN: It`s either one of two things. And until they give us information, it`s hard to say. But either she took him from the school that day and did something with him or she took him from school and handed him off to somebody else. And until we -- until the criminal investigation determines what happened, we`re not really at liberty to say which way we`re leaning toward in the investigation at this time.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: More on the other side.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

YOUNG: The time has come for Terri to take responsibility for what she has done and to tell me and my family where Kyron is and how he got there.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Breaking news: Kyron Horman`s biological mother -- you just heard from her -- Desiree Young, has filed a civil lawsuit against Terri Horman. Terri Horman`s attorneys asked for the lawsuit to be delayed. The judge denied that request. Once again, the judge called Terri a prime suspect in the disappearance of Kyron in the court paperwork. Authorities have never said that, and she hasn`t been charged with any crime.

I want to go to Debra Opri, a criminal defense attorney out of Los Angeles. Essentially, this lawsuit filed by the biological mother of Kyron, says the judge should order the stepmother to either return Kyron or, if he is deceased, say where his remains are located. It seems unusual for a civil case to make that kind of demand. What can you tell us about that?

DEBRA OPRI, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, this is a civil litigation. It is detached and separate from different burdens and standards from the civil -- criminal investigation.

I don`t find it unreasonable or outrageous that the judge would say, "Here`s the foundation of what`s going into this case. I`m ordering you to return this child or tell us where you know he is."

The reason he`s doing that is he`s basically giving her an order. And if she does not satisfy that order and she ignores it, which she probably will, and later on the child is found, and there is a criminal investigation that shows she had something to do with it, she`s now in contempt of court on the civil action.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Here are some very bizarre things. We learned in the days following little Kyron`s disappearance that stepmom Terri Horman was a former body-building contestant and that she was allegedly telling people at her gym that she was angry at her husband, Kaine, because he supposedly wanted Terri`s teenage son to move out of the house, and that Terri Horman was reportedly sexting with a gardener while Kyron was missing.

An unsealed restraining order revealed that Kaine was told by investigators that his wife, Terri, had actually plotted, allegedly, to kill him, and that she had allegedly offered the gardener she was sexting with a lot of money to kill Kaine.

So I want to go back to Kaine. This is the woman you were married to and that you had a child with, another child. Not -- not Kyron. Did you ever get a sense that there was other side to Terri Horman? Like you`re living with this stranger who has this dark side?

HORMAN: No. Not at all. No.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, how is that possible? I mean, that somebody could be so different, allegedly, trying to get you killed, murdered, allegedly telling everyone that she`s furious that you wanted the -- her teenage son to move out of the house? This is prior to your son`s disappearance. Do you think that could have had anything to do with it? In other words, sort of tit for tat: "Oh, you want my son to move out, therefore -- I`m going to get back at you"?

HORMAN: You know, I don`t know. That information is not correct. So I honestly don`t know how to respond to that. I think that that information was basically built up after the fact. There was never a request, nor did I ever ask for her son to leave the house. That was her choice and her decision based on their relationship.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I hope you understand I`m just exploring this, Kaine, not in any way to put you in an awkward position. These are aspects of the case that have been publicly reported that we`re trying to clear up so that we can understand.

You`re saying, if I understand you correctly, that you believe your son may still be alive and that you feel there are two possibilities, that -- if so, what would the motive be to allegedly hypothetically hand your son off to another individual?

HORMAN: The motive, I don`t know. I honestly can`t say. There`s not been enough information that would tell us what frame of mind she was in and why she conducted herself in the way that she did that day. That`s, I think, something that we`re all curious about at this point. I -- honestly, I don`t know. I really don`t know.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Where does it stand with your attempts to divorce Terri Horman?

HORMAN: Well, we started the process in late June of 2010. The filings and the responses basically carried over into November of 2010, where we did have hearings about moving forward with the case.

It was determined that we should abate the case, basically putting it on hold for a three-month period until January of 2011, at which time we had another hearing to talk about the best interests of all parties involved. A lot of the circumstances were talked about in the filing by the judge in the latest civil case that was filed yesterday.

And the points were reiterated in there as to why we evaded originally in the divorce proceeding, and we`ve been on hold ever since. That will come up, I believe, this November.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: More on the other side.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

YOUNG: There is someone out there that has him, and there is someone out there that knows information, and they have not come forward. I want that person to come forward.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: These poor parents. Where is this precious young boy?

Let`s talk about the grand jury that was convened to look into Kyron`s disappearance. Now, the step-mom, Terri Horman, even her friends, at least one of them, were called before the grand jury. It`s not known what they said.

For example, one friend`s home was searched in the days following Kyron`s disappearance, because on that Friday afternoon that Kyron went missing, that friend reportedly left her job and couldn`t be reached for 90 minutes. That friend is not considered a suspect or a person of interest. But everybody even remotely connected to this case was put under the spotlight.

Bruce McCain, former captain of the county sheriff`s office there, can we get this down to plain English in turn terms of where this investigation stands and why is it that it is not a cold case? What are the possible leads here?

BRUCE MCCAIN, FORMER CAPTAIN OF MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE (via phone): Well, Jane, what we`ve heard so far today from Kaine and everybody else, it`s really nothing new.

As far as the criminal investigation, there never has been an identifiable crime scene. We`ve talked about this over and over and over, which makes this case so frustrating for all in all.

Now what`s happening, you just mentioned the grand jury of two years ago. What`s going to happen in the civil case, Jane, is that Elden Rosenthal, the civil plaintiff`s lawyer, is going to start deposing some of these familiar names like DeDe Spicher. And they`re going to be put under oath to talk about everything they know.

And we all know that Terri Horman is never going to be deposed in the civil case. She`s got the right against self-incrimination. However, Jane, her words that she`s spoken to other people are going to come out. And while Kaine and Desiree, and the sheriff`s office, the D.A. and the public all have the same goal in mind, to find out what happened to Kyron, at some point the civil litigation is going to cross swords with the sheriff`s investigators and the P.A. over access to those criminal files and subpoena deputies into the courtroom.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Debra Opri...

MCCAIN: So there`s going to be a point where there`s going to be a collision. And that`s where it`s going to get quite interesting here in Multnomah county.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Debra Opri, criminal defense attorney, usually we hear about, for example, a wrongful death trial after a criminal trial, like the O.J. Simpson case. This is happening before any criminal case, because there is no suspect.

OPRI: The state of Oregon is interesting. Unlike the federal courts in most of the states, when you assert your Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, you cannot infer anything from your assertion of that constitutional right.

I agree and disagree with Mr. McCain on two levels. First, we have a civil action which you`re going to take depositions, but if they didn`t tell the police then, are they going to tell anybody now?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And I`ve got to give Kaine the last word. Our hearts go out to you. Ten seconds. What do you want to tell America?

HORMAN: That our son is still missing. We`re doing everything we can to find him. And the pressure continues to be on. And don`t give up. We`re going to -- we`re going to get this done. We`re going to find him.

And Kyron, we`re going to find you. We love you.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I pray that you are right. Thank you, Kaine Horman. Our hearts go out to you.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 05, 2012, 02:08:55 AM »

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, what do you think happened? What do you think happened? I mean, she was back at the house with you in the afternoon when your son didn`t get off the school bus. There`s only a narrow window of time there. What do you believe happened?

HORMAN: It`s either one of two things. And until they give us information, it`s hard to say. But either she took him from the school that day and did something with him or she took him from school and handed him off to somebody else. And until we -- until the criminal investigation determines what happened, we`re not really at liberty to say which way we`re leaning toward in the investigation at this time.

It sounds like Kaine is saying Kyron definitely left with Terri that morning.  It's been theorized that Kyron left Skyline with an unknown male suspect but Kaine implies that is not a consideration.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2012, 09:07:31 AM »

It's hard to believe she didn't take him from there but I still think she had someone lure him away, that she didn't drive away from Skyline with him.  Kaine says "we" but then says until "the criminal investigation determines what happened" maybe the "we" is just his and Desiree's theory.  I dunno, I just want this poor baby found!  Ya know, I really don't wanna think that this person that Ky lived with and supposedly loved him, lured him to the truck, immobilized him somehow and then either killed him, had him killed or passed him to some, God forbid, person to do evil things to him.  It's easier for me to think someone else did this.  I shouldn't fool myself I guess.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2012, 03:20:44 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/rudy-sanchez/

Kyron Horman Disappearance: Exclusive Three Part Series Debuts On Blink On Crime

(snip)
Part I:  Desiree Young V Terri Horman Case : The Little Engine That Could, Or Could Not?

Part II:  Sovereignty Is A Myth: Revelations About The Morning Kyron Disappeared

Part III:  The Big Muscle Theory- Does It Have Weight?

Part I publishes Monday September 10.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2012, 10:25:56 AM »

Happy 10th birthday Kyron. I sure wish you were home with your momma.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »

Kyron's name is mentioned as well as that of Lori Blaylock.  I'm posting it on the outside chance it could be either one's remains.  But then again, it could be a person's remains that hasn't even been reported missing.  Very sad.

http://www.bendbulletin.com/article/20120905/NEWS0107/209050349/
Remains await identification
September 5, 2012

According to Marion County Sheriff’s Office public information officer Don Thomson, the remains were found about a mile from the water in a remote hunting area.

Thomson said there are no missing people in his county, and pointed to high-profile missing persons cases like Kyron Horman, the 9-year-old Portland boy who disappeared in June 2010, and Lori “Woody" Blaylock, the Bend woman whose husband murdered her in November 2010 and dumped her body in the North Santiam River near Marion Forks.

According to a press release, hunters found the skeletal remains off state Highway 22, near Niagara Park. That’s more than 25 miles from Marion Forks.

The bones have been sent to the medical examiner’s office. Thomson cautioned the remains might never be identified.

“It all depends on what we’re able to determine, on how many bones we collect," he said.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2012, 08:19:55 PM »

Kyron's name is mentioned as well as that of Lori Blaylock.  I'm posting it on the outside chance it could be either one's remains.  But then again, it could be a person's remains that hasn't even been reported missing.  Very sad.

http://www.bendbulletin.com/article/20120905/NEWS0107/209050349/
Remains await identification
September 5, 2012

According to Marion County Sheriff’s Office public information officer Don Thomson, the remains were found about a mile from the water in a remote hunting area.

Thomson said there are no missing people in his county, and pointed to high-profile missing persons cases like Kyron Horman, the 9-year-old Portland boy who disappeared in June 2010, and Lori “Woody" Blaylock, the Bend woman whose husband murdered her in November 2010 and dumped her body in the North Santiam River near Marion Forks.

According to a press release, hunters found the skeletal remains off state Highway 22, near Niagara Park. That’s more than 25 miles from Marion Forks.

The bones have been sent to the medical examiner’s office. Thomson cautioned the remains might never be identified.

“It all depends on what we’re able to determine, on how many bones we collect," he said.

Thanks Muffy - remains found approximately 2 hours south of Portland:

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2012, 09:36:59 PM »

Happy 10th birthday Kyron. I sure wish you were home with your momma.  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2012, 10:39:15 PM »

an angelic monkey

Just so you know, this is the cake that Desiree's sister, Kelly Ramirez made for Kyron's 8th birthday. When she made it they stated that it wouldn't be eaten until Kyron came home. It's still waiting for him to come home.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.