March 28, 2024, 03:26:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535470 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2012, 02:29:57 PM »

TY for the update sassifrass

i thought at one time there were pics of dede with the hormans,and she had said
she didnt know kaine or kyron well

::snipping2::
Spicher even declined to identify a photo of Terri Horman, or whether she knew Terri Horman's husband, Kaine Horman , Young, or had ever met Kyron.
http://mobile.oregonlive.com/advorg/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=1cs0A1jO&full=true#display

You're very welcome. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2012, 02:31:52 PM »

The indexed deposition with Dede

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe.PDF

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2012, 02:47:32 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

Comment by a BGinOR:
October 23, 2012

"Spicher refused to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself. 

Spicher also refused to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010."

She may as well have said she knows where Kyron is but won't tell. 

WHERE IS KYRON TERRI MOULTON AND DEDE SPICHER??????

58 Minutes Ago

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2012, 04:02:51 PM »

Hi Sassi   

The link isn't working and I'm very curious about it. 

Thank you for keeping us updated.  I can't say I'm surprised and I do not believe Dede would go this length for Terri which suggests to me she, Dede, was in some way involved.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »

Hi Sassi   

The link isn't working and I'm very curious about it. 

Thank you for keeping us updated.  I can't say I'm surprised and I do not believe Dede would go this length for Terri which suggests to me she, Dede, was in some way involved.

Hold on, let me get that for you.   

Go here, at the original news article. When you see the 142 questions in the first paragraph, it will be highlighted. Click on it and it will bring you to the PDF file of the deposition.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html#incart_river_default

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2012, 04:38:11 PM »

I found it.  I'm on page 10 of 20.  Dear Lord.  The questions are telling... about what Desiree believes happened with her baby and about the flawed investigation.  LE did not subpoena or even ask for Dede's telephone or computer records even though she had unaccounted time that day.   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2012, 04:41:52 PM »

I found it.  I'm on page 10 of 20.  Dear Lord.  The questions are telling... about what Desiree believes happened with her baby and about the flawed investigation.  LE did not subpoena or even ask for Dede's telephone or computer records even though she had unaccounted time that day.   

I know! How idiotic is that? WTH were they thinking, or rather not thinking of? This case has been screwed up from the very beginning. Shame on them.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »

Others have suggested this case may be related to Terri Horman supplying steroids to members of LE.  Relatively shortly after Kyron disappeared some officers were accused of using steroids and were either arrested or lost their jobs. 

I have to reconsider the possibility.  Wouldn't it be horrendous if a member or members of LE were responsible for the disappearance of this little boy?

Sassi, remind me who the retired police officer is that we've all wondered about?  The owner of a houseboat, I believe.  Do you know?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2012, 05:39:19 PM »

Others have suggested this case may be related to Terri Horman supplying steroids to members of LE.  Relatively shortly after Kyron disappeared some officers were accused of using steroids and were either arrested or lost their jobs. 

I have to reconsider the possibility.  Wouldn't it be horrendous if a member or members of LE were responsible for the disappearance of this little boy?

Sassi, remind me who the retired police officer is that we've all wondered about?  The owner of a houseboat, I believe.  Do you know?

Steve Harmon.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2012, 05:56:38 PM »

DDS, brother, was involved in construction, when KH disappeared, if my memory serves me correctly

I wonder if the child's remains are on a construction site?

Perhaps, DDS, is covering for more than one person?  This is all speculation on my part.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: October 23, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »

I know! How idiotic is that? WTH were they thinking, or rather not thinking of? This case has been screwed up from the very beginning. Shame on them.

Just to clarify- DeDe has no way of knowing, unless it was shared with her and verifiable proof was presented, what records were or were not subpoened or gained by LE.  She responded to the question asked of her, which was if she had ever given LE permission to access, or if she turned them over, etc.

I do not believe for 10 seconds that LE does not have her cell records, and I believe they duped her hard drives on any electronics if they were included in the subpoena to search her residence.  Her online account access would also be transparent to LE review if LE had a subpoena for it as well.

I am on record to say that this was a botched investigation unfortunately, but facts are facts..
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2012, 06:03:52 PM »

I now remember daddy was a member of a search team...for another case. 
He would have had connections and strings to pull, IMO. 

DDS knew she could get away with M, in my opinion. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2012, 06:41:38 PM »

Flashback

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
Published: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 2:40 PM
Updated: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 2:57 PM

<snipped>

Kyron Horman has not been seen since the morning of June 4 when he attended a science fair at Skyline School. No arrests have been made. Terri Horman was the last known adult to have seen the boy.

While authorities have not named a suspect or person of interest, they remain intently focused on Kyron’s stepmother, trying to track her movements June 4, and that of her friend, DeDe Spicher, saying both were unaccounted for during a nearly three-hour overlapping period from about 10:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2012, 06:43:47 PM »

Flashback

New flier asks residents if they saw Horman, Spicher
Story Published: Aug 10, 2010 at 3:20 PM PST
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators working on the Kyron Horman case released a new flier Tuesday that asks residents near Kyron's elementary school if they saw his stepmother, Terri Horman, and her close friend, DeDe Spicher the day he disappeared.

The two-page flier includes pictures of Horman, Spicher and the white pickup truck Horman was driving on June 4 the day Kyron vanished, and in it police ask residents if they saw the two or the pickup between the hours of 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. that day.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100392859.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2012, 06:46:37 PM »

Flashback

The family of Kyron Horman released this statement
Thursday evening, July 22, 2010

<snipped>

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron's case.

We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.

Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron's smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it's about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2012, 06:48:03 PM »

Flashback Smile  (Good idea, Janet)

After 3,300 leads, Kyron search comes back to Skyline

By Anita Kissée
KATU News and KATU.com
Staff Published: Jul 24, 2010 at 9:13 PM PDT
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM PDT

Spicher's father, Don Spicher works for Klamath County - the same county that took the lead on the expanded search for Kyron. 

However, the sheriff there assures us Deputy Spicher is part time and only works summers for marine patrol, and had nothing at all to do with the search and rescue operation. Even so, "he has to be very careful that he's not walking the edge, helping his daughter potentially avoid apprehension or in anyway hinder this case," McCain said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99180424.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2012, 06:48:29 PM »

Flashback

DeDe Spicher?

Second person seen in truck while Terri at Kyron's school
Posted on August 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Updated Tuesday, Aug 10 at 12:10 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that investigators are trying to determine the identity of a person who was seen sitting in the truck Terri Horman was driving the day Kyron Horman disappeared.

According to several sources in the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school with Kyron.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2012, 06:55:18 PM »

Flashback

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

<snipped>]

However Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley said DeDe was gardening on the day Kyron disappeared and never left the area.

"She's getting asked questions, she's getting treated frankly, like she's a suspect, when she's not," he said.

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: October 23, 2012, 06:59:31 PM »

Flashback

Kyron Horman latest news: Report says DeDe Spicher refuses to take a polygraph test
Aug 21, 2010

Kyron Horman latest news: Report says DeDe Spicher refuses to take a polygraph test

New information has been released in the Kyron Horman case and the latest news says that DeDe Spicher refuses to take a polygraph test. DeDe Spicher is good friends with Terri Horman and according to an interview Spicher gave with People magazine, she spent 11 days living with Terri Horman after Kyron’s disappearance. Though neither Terri Horman nor DeDe Spicher have been named suspects in the case, the two were featured in a flyer distributed to Portland, Oregon residents. Why would DeDe Spicher refuse to take a polygraph test?

<snipped>

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=9084

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: October 23, 2012, 07:00:50 PM »

Just to clarify- DeDe has no way of knowing, unless it was shared with her and verifiable proof was presented, what records were or were not subpoened or gained by LE.  She responded to the question asked of her, which was if she had ever given LE permission to access, or if she turned them over, etc.

I do not believe for 10 seconds that LE does not have her cell records, and I believe they duped her hard drives on any electronics if they were included in the subpoena to search her residence.  Her online account access would also be transparent to LE review if LE had a subpoena for it as well.

I am on record to say that this was a botched investigation unfortunately, but facts are facts..

Yes, good point.  She did answer the question asked of her.  I do think she would know if LE had subpoenaed her computer though, wouldn't she?  Not that this is what was asked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.