March 28, 2024, 10:33:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535447 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: March 29, 2013, 08:12:03 AM »

Kyron, you are not forgotten!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: April 25, 2013, 10:28:16 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/04/multnomah_county_judge_delays.html
Multnomah County judge delays pending Horman divorce case until August
April 11, 2013

A Multnomah County judge has delayed the pending divorce case between Kaine Horman and estranged wife Terri Moulton Horman until Aug. 1, court records show.
Kaine Horman's attorneys in February had asked for the delay, while Terri Horman's lawyer argued against any postponement.

The Multnomah County District Attorney's office also supported the delay to preserve the integrity of the ongoing criminal investigation.

Judge Henry Kantor issued his ruling this week, more than two months after hearing oral arguments on Feb. 4.

Kaine Horman had petitioned for a divorce from his wife, shortly after his son, Kyron Horman, disappeared on June 4, 2010, from Skyline School.

The second-grader was last seen at Skyline School after his stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, drove him to school for a science fair. While no arrests have been made, investigators have focused intently on Terri Horman.

Kaine Horman had filed for divorce June 28, 2010, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had discussed with a landscaper an alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill him about six months before Kyron's disappearance.
More...

Comments
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:41:01 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: April 29, 2013, 08:19:48 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/04/multnomah_county_judge_delays.html
Multnomah County judge delays pending Horman divorce case until August
April 11, 2013

A Multnomah County judge has delayed the pending divorce case between Kaine Horman and estranged wife Terri Moulton Horman until Aug. 1, court records show.
Kaine Horman's attorneys in February had asked for the delay, while Terri Horman's lawyer argued against any postponement.

The Multnomah County District Attorney's office also supported the delay to preserve the integrity of the ongoing criminal investigation.

Judge Henry Kantor issued his ruling this week, more than two months after hearing oral arguments on Feb. 4.

Kaine Horman had petitioned for a divorce from his wife, shortly after his son, Kyron Horman, disappeared on June 4, 2010, from Skyline School.

The second-grader was last seen at Skyline School after his stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, drove him to school for a science fair. While no arrests have been made, investigators have focused intently on Terri Horman.

Kaine Horman had filed for divorce June 28, 2010, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had discussed with a landscaper an alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill him about six months before Kyron's disappearance.
More...

Comments
Muffy    
It certainly is an interesting read . . . especially the comment section. 
Things that make me go hmmmmm.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2013, 12:40:58 PM »

http://ktvl.com/shared/news/top-stories/stories/ktvl_vid_6880.shtml

with video

Ohio women being found gives hope to Kyron's mother
May 10 2013, 09:53 PM

By Whitney Clark/KTVL.com

MEDFORD, Ore. -- When Desiree Young heard the news about the missing Cleveland women found after ten years, it gave her more of something she's never let go of -- hope.

"Some people have answers and some people don't," Young said. "Even when you do have answers, to know that the possibility is out there that they can be found after that many years is phenominal."

Young's son Kyron Horman has been missing for almost three years. Kyron was last seen in Portland in June of 2010.

Since then Young hasn't given up the search, and is now working with investigators to form a special team in the Rogue Valley to find missing children.

She says officers here need that special training.

"If we ever had a missing child -- big cases like Kyron's here in southern Oregon we wouldn't be prepared," Young said. "And I think it's important for us to learn from our mistakes.

Young says she feels lucky to have worked with dozens of amazing agencies all over Oregon. She has been meeting with the Jackson County Sheriff's Office to get C.A.R.T. up and running

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 12, 2013, 02:36:11 AM »

Rescue of Cleveland women adds hope in search for Kyron Horman

http://www.kptv.com/story/22188906/rescue-of-cleveland-women-adds-hope-in-search-for-kyron-horman

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #285 on: May 12, 2013, 04:19:50 AM »

Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #286 on: June 04, 2013, 10:57:27 AM »

Three years has gone by and there is still no word on where Kyron is. Why is that? This young man deserves to be found. Desiree deserves answers.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »

Thank you, sassifrass, for all of the updates and for your dedication to find Kyron.  Desiree is so proactive in finding answers and working with investigators to set up a special team to find missing children.  Bless her.

It's disappointing that there was no C.A.R.T. in place when Kyron went missing.  The first few hours are so important in a missing person investigation--and, of course, the proper training of le and detectives in the area--in my opinion. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: June 04, 2013, 03:35:16 PM »

http://www.kxl.com/06/04/13/Kyron-Horman-Vanished-3-Years-Ago-Today/landing.html?blockID=691467&feedID=10446

Kyron Horman Vanished 3 Years Ago Today
June 4, 2013, 7:51 am

It was three years ago today seven year old Kyron Horman vanished. The last person to see him alive was his step mom, Terri Horman. She and Kaine Horman are in the process of getting divorced and Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young has filed a 10 million dollar civil suti to get Terri to speak up about Kryon's disappearance.  The civil suit is headed to court in August with any proceeds going to help other families who have lost children. Terri Horman, who is considered a person of interest in the case,  moved back to her childhood home in Roseburg more than a year ago. At first she was spotted around town and in the neighborhood. But now she's hardly been seen at all. 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: June 04, 2013, 03:40:16 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-dad-still-hopeful-after-three-years-210008521.html

3 years after he vanished, Kaine Horman still hopeful for Kyron's return
Posted on June 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Updated today at 9:36 AM

PORTLAND – Tuesday marks three years since Kyron Horman, who was seven years old at the time, vanished from Skyline Elementary school.

In an interview with KGW, Kyron's father Kaine said it was hard to believe three years had passed, but that he was still hopeful he’ll see Kyron again.

“There’s so many things I’d want to say. The last thing that I told him is that I loved him and I’d tell him the same thing,” Kaine said Monday. “I love you, man. Life’s not the same. And we miss you. And we’ve got so much to do together still.”

Kyron disappeared from Skyline school on June 4, 2010. His stepmother, Terri Horman, drove him to school that day. She later told investigators she last saw him walking down the hallway toward his classroom.

She was never arrested or charged, but Kaine Horman and Kyron’s mother have long said they believe Terri had something to do with the disappearance.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2013, 03:54:35 PM »

Three years later and we've heard nothing new in how long?  Two - two and one-half years?

Amazing.

Unacceptable.

Very sad.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #291 on: June 04, 2013, 04:53:24 PM »

Indeed

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 04, 2013, 05:50:20 PM »

I'm hoping Kyron will be found soon.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 24, 2013, 03:08:42 AM »

They were in court last Friday.

Tweets from reporter that attended:

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 4h
What are your thoughts about the Kyron Horman case? I'll be in court today covering this proceeding.

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 2h
This is a civil matter but Terri Horman's criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze is in the courtroom for today's proceeding.

Kaine Horman: "It's very frustrating the other party makes statements about wanting to find my son but does nothing to back that up."

Kaine Horman is in judge's chambers with the judge and attorneys

Correction: Kaine Horman's attorney was in judge's chambers with Terri Horman's attorneys. Kaine was not in the chambers.

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 1h
Kaine Horman: (on the work he's still doing to find his son & other missing kids) "It's a good way to channel the emotions"

No she is not in court
RT @neelobo: @AnnaCanzanoKATU Is Terri Horman in court with her attorney?

Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's defense attorney: "the allegations in (Kaine Horman's) petition are hearsay..."

Peter Bunch: "My client is retaining her rights to request a hearing to contest this restraining order renewal."

Bunch referencing the Horman's divorce proceedings which have been delayed. They are not yet divorced.

Kaine Horman's attorney says any request by Terri's attorney for discovery will likely result in the MultCo DA's office weighing in.

Judge Henry Kantor is signing order to renew the restraining order in part on no change in circumstances under which it was first granted

Stephen Houze says Terri Hroman intends to contest this restraining order - that is a FIRST. She has not contested previously.

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 33m
Kaine Horman says he sees this as progress - an opportunity for depositions on both sides - and to get info about this son.

https://twitter.com/AnnaCanzanoKATU

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2013, 09:28:04 AM »

They were in court last Friday.

Tweets from reporter that attended:

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 4h
What are your thoughts about the Kyron Horman case? I'll be in court today covering this proceeding.

This is a civil matter but Terri Horman's criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze is in the courtroom for today's proceeding.

Kaine Horman: "It's very frustrating the other party makes statements about wanting to find my son but does nothing to back that up."

Kaine Horman is in judge's chambers with the judge and attorneys

Correction: Kaine Horman's attorney was in judge's chambers with Terri Horman's attorneys. Kaine was not in the chambers.

Kaine Horman: (on the work he's still doing to find his son & other missing kids) "It's a good way to channel the emotions"

No she is not in court
RT @neelobo: @AnnaCanzanoKATU Is Terri Horman in court with her attorney?

Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's defense attorney: "the allegations in (Kaine Horman's) petition are hearsay..."

Peter Bunch: "My client is retaining her rights to request a hearing to contest this restraining order renewal."

Bunch referencing the Horman's divorce proceedings which have been delayed. They are not yet divorced.

Kaine Horman's attorney says any request by Terri's attorney for discovery will likely result in the MultCo DA's office weighing in.

Judge Henry Kantor is signing order to renew the restraining order in part on no change in circumstances under which it was first granted

Stephen Houze says Terri Hroman intends to contest this restraining order - that is a FIRST. She has not contested previously.

Anna Canzano ‏@AnnaCanzanoKATU 33m
Kaine Horman says he sees this as progress - an opportunity for depositions on both sides - and to get info about this son.

https://twitter.com/AnnaCanzanoKATU

Thanks Puzzler for the update.
My great-grandfather used to say . . . now that's a puzzlement . . . thought you might enjoy that word.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #295 on: July 25, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/hearing_set_for_july_30_on_pen.html

Hearing set for July 30 on pending Horman divorce, renewed restraining order and civil suit

July 25, 2013 at 8:25 AM, updated July 25, 2013 at 8:33 AM

A Multnomah County judge has set a hearing for July 30 to allow Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers the opportunity to argue against the one-year renewal of a restraining order that her estranged husband obtained against her last month.

On July 30, Judge Henry Kantor will also request an update on the status of the delayed divorce proceedings between Kaine Horman and Terri Horman, and of the civil lawsuit that is pending against Terri Horman by the mother of missing Kyron Horman, Desiree Young.

Last month, Terri Horman's lawyer, Peter Bunch, said in court that his client intends for the first time in three years to contest the restraining order. Bunch argued that the allegations in Kaine Horman's petition for a new restraining order were based solely on "hearsay.''

Terri Horman's lawyer indicated in court last month that he would want to question Kaine Horman in his effort to contest the restraining order.

Yet whether the judge will allow depositions to proceed remains unclear, considering that the couple's pending divorce proceedings were placed on hold until Aug. 1.

According to court records, Judge Kantor has set morning hearings, starting at 9 a.m. July 30 on the pending Horman divorce and Desiree Young's civil suit.

That would be followed by a hearing on Terri Horman's motion to contest the restraining order, with time set aside in the afternoon, starting at 2 p.m., for additional court proceedings in the case.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2013, 01:12:43 PM »

Three years has gone by and there is still no word on where Kyron is. Why is that? This young man deserves to be found. Desiree deserves answers.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »

I'll try and post her statement asap.

http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-plans-to-give-update-on-civil-case

Mom of Kyron Horman plans to give update on civil case
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 10:05 AM PST Updated: Jul 30, 2013 10:54 AM PST

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

Desiree Young, the mother of missing boy Kyron Horman, plans to deliver a statement Tuesday on her civil case against the boy's stepmother.

Her statement will be read in downtown Portland at 11:30 a.m.

Young filed a $10 million lawsuit against Terri Horman in June of last year. She said she wants Terri Horman to face justice in the 2010 disappearance of Kyron Horman.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2013, 01:59:31 PM »

Oops! I didn't realize there was going to be a live stream. Sorry about that folks.

You can watch it here at 11:30 pst.

http://www.kptv.com/category/210121/watch-fox-12-live-video-stream

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #299 on: July 30, 2013, 02:35:42 PM »

Oops! I didn't realize there was going to be a live stream. Sorry about that folks.

You can watch it here at 11:30 pst.

http://www.kptv.com/category/210121/watch-fox-12-live-video-stream

Civil case dismissed. Terri still not cooperating. 

It was heart wrenching.   

Some notes from the Statement by both Desiree and her attorney:

Dede Spicher appeared before the Grand Jury this past week. An agreement was made with her attorney and she did NOT plead the fifth as she did before. Still an ongoing investigation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.