March 28, 2024, 03:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535356 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 04, 2013, 01:49:43 PM »

WHY?  A little boy is missing!  Could it be that the lack of cooperation implies at the very least DeDe Spicher has knowledge regarding the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

"Are you aware that Kyron Horman has disappeared?" asked Young's lawyer, Elden Rosenthal.

"I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right," Spicher replied, according to a transcript filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 04, 2013, 01:59:58 PM »

To Puzzler- thank you.

To Janet- not sure if you have had time to read my new piece,   I apologize for the length but there was no way I could shorten the content, and I still have a continuation, however-

It is an untrue statement to say that DeDe did not cooperate and answer questions.  She did so several times, and told everything she knew.  I do not think a US citizen should be bullied into taking a polly and make no mistake, they bullied her until she gave in,  but she has told them the same exact thing since day one.

B
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: September 04, 2013, 02:13:41 PM »

So, DeDe testified before the Grand Jury within the past couple of weeks.

It's being made to sound like DeDe "finally agreed to testify before the GJ".

I'm rusty on this case, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that when DeDe appeared before the GJ the first time, that DeDe was not asked any questions or very few questions at that time, and it was intimated that she would be called in the future.

So, IIRC, then this was the first time that DeDe really was questioned by the GJ.

At the Grand Jury hearings in June, 2010 ... it does appears that DeDe Spicher did open up and testify to some incriminating evidence regarding the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.  Her attorney stated at that time he would not be surprised if Terry Horman was arrested.

Could it be that DeDe may be the smoking gun that will bring this case to a close?  Could there be a plea deal that compelled DeDe to reveal more?

Janet

+++++++ 

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with copsAttorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Oprah Winfrey Show – January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We’ve never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we’ve relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 04, 2013, 02:15:01 PM »

To Puzzler- thank you.

To Janet- not sure if you have had time to read my new piece,   I apologize for the length but there was no way I could shorten the content, and I still have a continuation, however-

It is an untrue statement to say that DeDe did not cooperate and answer questions.  She did so several times, and told everything she knew.  I do not think a US citizen should be bullied into taking a polly and make no mistake, they bullied her until she gave in,  but she has told them the same exact thing since day one.

B

Thanks Blink.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: September 04, 2013, 02:43:25 PM »

SOURCES?  TRUTH OR FICTION?

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4
August 12, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.

Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.

<snipped>

The person who owns the house where Spicher gardened, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 04, 2013, 03:32:03 PM »

WHY?  A little boy is missing!  Could it be that the lack of cooperation implies at the very least DeDe Spicher has knowledge regarding the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

"Are you aware that Kyron Horman has disappeared?" asked Young's lawyer, Elden Rosenthal.

"I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right," Spicher replied, according to a transcript filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

Kyron Horman case: Investigation remains 'high priority' as legal wrangling continues (video)
July 30, 2013

<snipped>

Young's attorneys already had questioned Terri Horman's son and Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, but Spicher declined to answer any significant questions during her deposition. Spicher has since testified in recent weeks before a grand jury, Young's lawyer, Elden Rosenthal, revealed Tuesday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_horman_case_investigatio.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: September 04, 2013, 04:28:49 PM »

Kyron Horman's mother to drop civil suit in son's disappearance
July 30, 2013

Now, after emerging Tuesday morning from a closed-door status hearing before Judge Henry Kantor, Young and her attorney Elden Rosenthal confirmed that they've dropped the civil suit.

"It is with great disappointment that I make this difficult decision'" Young said.

Young spoke out on the steps of the Justice Center, the same site where she announced the filing of the civil suit a year earlier.

<snipped>

When announcing the civil suit a year ago, Rosenthal pledged to use all the tools that are afforded to him in a civil case "to peel away the layers of mystery surrounding Kyron's disappearance.''

For the civil case to proceed, Rosenthal said both parties to it would need to review the criminal investigative file and documents.

"We don't want to do anything to impede the case," Rosenthal said.

Asked if he could have foreseen this a year ago when he filed the civil suit amid the ongoing criminal inquiry, Rosenthal declined comment.

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files,” Young said. “My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.”

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron,” Young said. “For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_hormans_mother_to_drop_c.html

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: September 04, 2013, 04:33:42 PM »

To Puzzler- thank you.

B

Good info, Blink.  Thank you much.  Looking forward to the next part. 

Interesting info, in light of ... the truth. 

Sad how many good readers/posters were bullied and run off, from here and elsewhere, who simply kept suggesting that folks look outside the box, to something other than what the public was being led to believe.  Especially those of us who know for fact all about that particular LE, and the way they have conducted business in the past. 

Sadder yet is that even if an independent team is assigned at this point, it's probably too late to find out what happened with Kyron.  The investigators, from the first moment on.. ie: the supposed crime scene -- the school.. allowed/demanded folks to tromp all over, thus destroying any and all possible evidence in those critical first hours of searching. Remember how, in the first few hours they were telling parents/visitors to meet back at the school to report in, sign in, be questioned?  Remember how, many of us were wondering why are they having them meet back at the school?  And why no statement from the school themselves, early on?  (ever?)  Seems to many that it went from that into coverup mode very quickly, which seemingly was allowed or encouraged (?) by LE themselves.

Shaking head sadly... Tears for Kyron, and those who love him. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 04, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »

I can't help but believe that Kyron Horman's parents had valid information regarding DeDe Spicher ... valid information that formed the foundation of their joint statement.

Janet

++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Horman's friends
Jul 24, 2010

<snipped>

Then on Thursday night, Kyron’s biological parents released a statement that said law enforcement told them that Spicher is not cooperating with them.

“We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher,” they wrote. “She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.”

They went on to implore Spicher to cooperate with police.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: September 05, 2013, 01:53:08 PM »

Blink

Why did DeDe Spicher "agree to an immunity deal" with prosecutors?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman case: DeDe Spicher says she's 'unofficially' cleared in boy's disappearance
September 04, 2013

A friend of Kyron Horman's stepmother, DeDe Spicher, claims she has been unofficially cleared of suspicion in connection with the boy's disappearance, according to a crime blog.

Spicher told blinkoncrime.com that she testified before a Multnomah County grand jury in July, passed a polygraph test and agreed to an immunity deal with prosecutors.

She said she doesn't know anything about the 7-year-old's disappearance in June 2010 and hasn't spoken to Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, since March 2010. Spicher said she doesn't believe the stepmother is involved.

Spicher also proclaimed her innocence in a 2010 interview with People magazine.

Spicher declined comment when contacted by The Oregonian Wednesday. She referred all questions to her attorney, Chad Stavley, who also declined comment.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kyron_horman_case_dede_spicher.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: September 05, 2013, 01:57:33 PM »

DeDe Spicher tells crime blog she's cooperated in Kyron case
Sep 5, 2013

PORTLAND, Ore. – The friend Terri Horman, stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, wants her name cleared.

DeDe Spicher spoke exclusively to a relatively obscure website, blinkoncrime.com, in a post published Wednesday.

The website reports Spicher says she's cooperated with the investigation since Kyron disappeared and that she passed a polygraph test taken in July.

According to the website, investigators have "unofficially cleared" Spicher of any involvement in the disappearance of Kyron and Spicher hopes the Multnomah County district attorney will issue a statement publicly clearing her.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-tells-crime-blog-shes-cooperated-in-Kyron-case-222466261.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 05, 2013, 02:19:03 PM »

Blink

Your interview with Dede left me with some unanswered questions.

Considering Dede had only a "casual" relationship with Terri prior to the disappearance of Kyron ... why is she so certain that Terri is not hiding something?

A little boy is missing.  Why would Dede not agree to assist authorities in a sting?

Again ... Why was Dede given immunity from the prosecutors?

Blink ... I can appreciate that you may not be authorized to clarify some of my queries.

Thanks

Janet

+++++

Dede Spicher says she passed polygraph, has immunity in Kyron case
September 5, 2013

<snipped>

In an online article, Dede Spicher claims she has passed a polygraph, signed an immunity deal with prosecutors, and agreed to "tell all" before the grand jury investigating the case.

Those new details were first reported in theonline blog blinkoncrime.com.

Spicher spoke exclusively to the website’s editor-in-chief but KGW independently confirmed the interview took place.

In the article, Spicher says she's been unfairly portrayed and that she has been cooperative with investigators. She says her only request was that her attorney be present during police interviews, and that her account has never wavered.

Spicher claims she had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance and she was at work the day he disappeared from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. Spicher told People Magazine in 2010 she and Terri had "nothing to hide."

Spicher says she was first called before a Multnomah County grand jury in July of 2010, but prosecutors never asked her any questions.

Two months ago, she appeared again, this time testifying for five and a half hours. Afterward, she agreed to take a lie detector test.

"She passed a polygraph, you know, confirming everything that she has been saying which frankly everything she has been saying for the past three and a half years was true," said S. Christina Stoy, Editor in Chief of blinkoncrime.com in an interview with KGW.

The online article says that, as recently as last week, investigators talked to Dede Spicher about conducting a sting on Terri Horman. Spicher declined.

Spicher says she hasn't spoke with Kyron's stepmother in three years, and she doesn't believe Terri is responsible.

In an October 2012 deposition, Spicher pleaded the 5th to a number questions about the Kyron case. The questions ranged from Kyron's disappearance to whether she was a friend of Terri Horman

<snipped>

http://www.krem.com/news/northwest-news/222530491.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: September 05, 2013, 02:51:24 PM »

Blink ... I apologize.   I read your blog again and ... if I comprehended correctly ... the immunity had nothing to do with the Kyron Horman case.

Janet

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 06, 2013, 06:20:16 AM »

Blink ... I apologize.   I read your blog again and ... if I comprehended correctly ... the immunity had nothing to do with the Kyron Horman case.

Janet

Janet, I think you need to go back and read Blink's article carefully.  Her article answers the questions you have asked above.  The next thing I would suggest is that you read Blink's comment section with her answers bolded that reiterate her answers to the questions above.

Thanks.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: September 06, 2013, 12:08:20 PM »

Sassifrass... I miss your input.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2013, 12:26:34 PM »

Could "implicating herself in possible criminal matters" be the reason that Terri Horman failed to contest the custody of her then infant daughter ... custody that was awarded to Kaine Horman based on his own unchallenged claim that Terri was an unfit mother.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman's Attorney
October 7, 2010

<snipped>

Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's attorney, has been arguing for nearly an hour in a Multnomah County courtroom pleading with judge Keith Meisenheimer to abate the divorce proceedings.

Bunch argued that Terri's fifth amendment rights - implicating herself in possible criminal matters - would be violated.

He maintained that any information gleaned from divorce proceedings would be used as "fodder" for the state in its ongoing criminal investigation.

Conversely, Bunch said the state wouldn't turn over information that may be pertinent to divorce proceedings.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/UPDATE-from-COURTROOM-Arguments-heard-in-Terri/GonG6-VnTkmaYBikdxxq7Q.cspx

Kaine fears daughter saw unimaginable horror
Oct 27, 2010

<snipped>

Kaine also stated in the filing that it was common for Terri to be visibly impaired from alcohol, including slurred speech and a staggering gait.

Kaine states that Terri spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with their young daughter, typically "passed out from heavily drinking." Kaine also stated their young daughter was often "up past midnight playing and/or watching TV." The court document states that their daughter Kiara would often be up and awake at 1 a.m. while Terri "was asleep from alcohol."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman-Terri-unfit-105734863.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: September 07, 2013, 02:17:58 PM »

Why has Terri ... for three years ... failed to contest the restraining orders ... restraining orders that has preventing her access to her daughter?

Why did DeDe claim the Fifth when questioned in a deposition pertaining to the lawsuit?

Janet

+++++

Judge renews restraining order against Terri Horman
June 21, 2013

PORTLAND, Ore. - The father of Kyron Horman, a young boy who disappeared three years ago at the age of 7, was granted a renewed restraining order against his estranged wife.

Kaine Horman filed for divorce from Terri Horman shortly after the disappearance of his son, Kyron Horman, but those proceedings were delayed and the two are still married. Terri was the boy's stepmother.

<snipped>

Terri Horman's lawyers argued against renewing the restraining order, saying Kaine Horman's petition was based on hearsay. But the judge signed it anyway, based in part, he said, on the notion that it had already been granted three years in a row and circumstances between Kaine and Terri have not changed much.

Terri Horman's lawyers said she plans to contest the restraining order renewal, which is a first. She has not contested it previously.

<snipped>

In November, prosecutors convinced a judge to put a halt to a civil suit brought by Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young. Prosecutors claimed the suit could hurt their investigation.

Last June, Young filed a $10 million civil suit against Terri Horman, hoping to force Horman and her friend, Dede Spicher, to testify under oath about what happened to Kyron.

But Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination more than 140 times during a deposition.  A judge was getting close to ruling whether Spicher can remain silent and that's when the Multnomah County district attorney and sheriff's office asked the judge to halt the civil case before she could be forced to take the stand, triggering immunity in a criminal case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-parents-due-for-court-appearance-today-212508111.html

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: September 07, 2013, 02:24:00 PM »

Janet, you asked:

Blink

Your interview with Dede left me with some unanswered questions.

Considering Dede had only a "casual" relationship with Terri prior to the disappearance of Kyron ... why is she so certain that Terri is not hiding something?

A little boy is missing.  Why would Dede not agree to assist authorities in a sting?

Again ... Why was Dede given immunity from the prosecutors?

Blink ... I can appreciate that you may not be authorized to clarify some of my queries.

Thanks

Janet

From Me:

She has never said she is certain that Th is not hiding something.   What she has said is that she had no information about whether she is or not, and she herself was not involved with anything surrounding Kyron's disappearance nor did she have any info about anyone else who might.  If Terri knew something, or was involved, she never shared it with DeDe nor did she involve her.  This was concluded to be truthful via her polygraph exam.  It was no different than what she told investigators from her first interview.

This is my opinion as to why I believe DDS did not participate in a sting.  For starters, they asked her to do so outside the presence of her counsel when she had just fulfilled her last obligation under her agreement, which was for transactional immunity.   LE spent 3 years hounding this woman, the prosecutor threatened to charge her on more than one occasion and to be perfectly clear-  she had not spoken or been in touch with TH since July 2010.  Three years later these investigators were of the opinion that TH, who is represented as well, was going to take her call and spill her guts after the world already knew she had testified before the grand jury?  

I do not believe that for a minute.  

I believe that LE had so alienated her with their tactics and disbelief of her that when she passed the polygraph they were stunned.   She had a very reasonable concern that said "sting" was a way to entrap her into a fresh new hell with them.   I completely and totally agree with her in that regard and that is partially why she has spoken out finally.  She has a genuine fear that truly NOT having the answers LE was so sure she did, and allowed them to keep TH as their suspect three years later, that someone was going to have to tell the bus it was bust.  She wants her story to forward the investigation appropriately.

I know I hear people say, well she should have just done it you never know.  Respecfully, I am here to tell you I would absolutely never have put my civil liberties in the hands of these men for anything.

Can anyone imagine how desperate a situation this investigation must be in at this point?  It needs oversight immediately.  I would not at all be surprised if the Dept of Justice  alerts MCSO that they are investigating the investigation.  They should.  

Otherwise, someone has to step in and say we may be looking in the wrong place, and have been all along and start over.

In terms of immunity,  I believe they all agreed to immunity because they believed she had answers she was not giving them to protect her 5th ammendment right against self-incrimination.  They were wrong because she never knew anything and they did not believe her.  She could have chosen to sit in the chair and plead the 5th for every question, so in that sense, I do think they at least intended for her testimony to help a true bill against TH.     Again, I would have done the same in her position.  If you know upfront that the intention of LE is to charge you with something instead of excluding you as a POI, what choice would anyone have?

They [LE] shoulder this blame, imo.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 07, 2013, 03:19:08 PM »

Thanks Blink.  I may be a sceptic regarding DeDe but I do appreciate all your efforts encompassing the Kyron Horman case.

I could have it all wrong but ... when I read the archives I am still a believer on so many levels that DeDe played a part in the disappearance of Kyron Horman.  I am one with Kyron's parents.  Could it be that when all is said a done ... a plea deal will be negotiated with with LE and DeDe's testimony will blow this case wide open?

Coincidence?  Both Terri and DeDe are off the grid between 11:15 AM and 1:00 PM on the morning Kyron went missing.  Terri claims she was driving rural roads with Kiara who had an ear-ache.  DeDe claims she was hidden amongst tall grass; preoccupied with her gardening task beside the road when a co-worker called out in an attempted to locate her.  Then there were the words of your very own sources:

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
July 2010 3:16 pm

<snipped>

According to several sources, DeDe Spicher, Terri’s roommate  post Kaine’s restraining order,  was working in a garden near the Horman home the day of Kyron’s disappearance when she received a call at approximately 11:15 am. She left abruptly, returning at approximately 1:00 pm. DeDe was unreachable on her cell phone during that time and the property owner became concerned. Spicher is a long time friend and workout companion of Horman’s.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/

Investigators put pressure on Terri Horman's friends
Jul 24, 2010

<snipped>

Then on Thursday night, Kyron’s biological parents released a statement that said law enforcement told them that Spicher is not cooperating with them.

“We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher,” they wrote. “She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.”

They went on to implore Spicher to cooperate with police.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99146044.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: September 07, 2013, 04:55:44 PM »

To Puzzler- thank you.

B

Blink

I am looking forward to the continuation of the interview/article.  Maybe something will click that will cause me to rethink my position my position that implies DeDe Spicher may have been a participant in the events encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman or at the very least has knowledge?

Janet

++++++

October 23, 2012

<snipped>

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.