March 28, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535869 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #340 on: September 07, 2013, 04:59:16 PM »

Sassifrass... I miss your input.   

Hi Amy's Sister! 

I hope all is well with you. I've been so busy this past year, but I'm finally catching up with everything Kyron.

Yes I do have opinions and input with the latest info; from the recent civil suit being dismissed, to the recent Dede and the prior blog release. For now, I will refrain from commenting. It will come though.

I commend Desiree for taking things into her own hands and focusing on searches for Kyron. These K-9 teams, along with the Klaas Foundation are fabulous for volunteering their time to help bring Kyron home and I'm so thankful for their efforts.

I also thought it was great to hear that the gofundme site that is raising money for the searches, will be posting an accounting of their dollars spent so far. Something Kaine has not done.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2013, 02:00:08 AM »

Great to see you sassi!

May I ask why you wish to refrain from comment on SM, when I have read your thoughts on the other forums which you post?

Respectfully submitted- would be most fruitful to the conversation here, imo.

Cheers, glad to hear you are well.

B
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2013, 07:29:13 AM »

Great to see you sassi!

May I ask why you wish to refrain from comment on SM, when I have read your thoughts on the other forums which you post?

Respectfully submitted- would be most fruitful to the conversation here, imo.

Cheers, glad to hear you are well.

B

Hello Blink.

Not sure why you think I am posting on other forums because SM is the only one I post on, when I do post. I was a member of WS, but never posted there.

Take care.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: September 08, 2013, 01:51:59 PM »

IMO these days forum = blog = facebook = comment section on websites = twitter ......etc - MOST of us post our opinions on more than one place on the internet, including me 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #344 on: September 08, 2013, 02:51:17 PM »

IMO these days forum = blog = facebook = comment section on websites = twitter ......etc - MOST of us post our opinions on more than one place on the internet, including me 

Hey Klaas. 

That would be a true statement if you think about it. Having concurred with you on that, I don't post on blogs or websites. Don't have a twitter account. Yes I do have FB with a VERY small group of people on my friends list (40), and the majority of them are friends from back east. I don't know the last time I commented about Kyrons case on there, but it has been a long time. I had been out of the loop for quite a  while because I've been so busy. I doubt very seriously if Blink is in that circle of friends, so that is why I said something. Didn't want to ignore her post. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #345 on: September 09, 2013, 11:14:57 AM »

Happy Birthday Kyron!  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #346 on: September 09, 2013, 12:28:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

A Message from Kyron's Mom, Desiree, on Kyron's 11th Birthday.

My Sweetie,
11 years ago you came into my life, you saved me that day. You taught me to cherish all of the moments in life even if they are, at times, difficult to get through. You taught me that, "this too shall pass." You also taught Quinn and I how to hug more and to cherish those little moments.

I remember our jokes about our "little" family, but we can always smile and laugh at our small tight knit little family. No matter how small or big, family is the most important thing. They get you through the hard times.

I was talking about your laugh the other day and I could almost hear you as I remembered how you and Quinn just look at each other and make one another laugh. Our family is broken without you, we can't laugh the same. Our joy is missing, you are the joy that is missing from our home. All of the laughter and the noises you brought into our home is missing and the silence is deafening. I miss you so much.

I wish I could've brought you home for your birthday, I am so sorry I failed.

I pray you come home soon, my Ky, our hearts miss you so much.

Love,
Momma

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 09, 2013, 02:05:48 PM »

I'm a lot like you Sassi.  No Twitter, lots of FB friends but we don't discuss Kyron.  SM and BOC are the only places I've gone the last three years for my information about this lost sweet baby.  I went to the anti Terri page once but it was so vicious I did not go back... just didn't seem like a good place to get facts.

Until today.  I just went to Tom's FB page and read his posts about Dede's interview.  I went to the anti Dede page and read the posts there.  Dare I say it... Tom's posts actually make sense.

What bothers me is that no one but Blink is willing to talk about this man who removed Kyron from the school!  Until Desiree, Kaine, Tom, the anti's, the media, LE are willing to admit that a stranger actually took Kyron then they become less credible.

Sassi, you had received some information about the person who walked out of Skyline with Kyron.  You got some heat for doing so and I'm wondering if in spite of that you would be willing to talk about that again? 

Looking forward to hearing your take on all of this.   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #348 on: September 09, 2013, 03:36:14 PM »

I'm a lot like you Sassi.  No Twitter, lots of FB friends but we don't discuss Kyron.  SM and BOC are the only places I've gone the last three years for my information about this lost sweet baby.  I went to the anti Terri page once but it was so vicious I did not go back... just didn't seem like a good place to get facts.

Until today.  I just went to Tom's FB page and read his posts about Dede's interview.  I went to the anti Dede page and read the posts there.  Dare I say it... Tom's posts actually make sense.

What bothers me is that no one but Blink is willing to talk about this man who removed Kyron from the school!  Until Desiree, Kaine, Tom, the anti's, the media, LE are willing to admit that a stranger actually took Kyron then they become less credible.

Sassi, you had received some information about the person who walked out of Skyline with Kyron.  You got some heat for doing so and I'm wondering if in spite of that you would be willing to talk about that again? 

Hey Amy's Sister!

I have not seen TJ FB page. Do you have a link to it? There are so many Tom Jones' in Oregon. I saw one that is in Klamath but he looks too old and I didn't see anything about Dede on his page. I won't comment on that until I read it. You can surely understand that.

As far as your comment about "a stranger" taking Kyron from the school, factually, we don't know that. Kyron could have met this person at some point. He spoke his name and Kyron responded.

Regarding the "heat" and it's influence on me making comments or thoughts about that day, I'm not sure how to answer that. From the very beginning, this case was about finding Kyron. That was my focus. Yes I released information that was not public, but I did it for the main purpose of bringing Kyron home. It does not help Kyrons case if this response is revisited.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 09, 2013, 04:12:03 PM »

Hey Amy's Sister!

I have not seen TJ FB page. Do you have a link to it? There are so many Tom Jones' in Oregon. I saw one that is in Klamath but he looks too old and I didn't see anything about Dede on his page. I won't comment on that until I read it. You can surely understand that.

As far as your comment about "a stranger" taking Kyron from the school, factually, we don't know that. Kyron could have met this person at some point. He spoke his name and Kyron responded.

Regarding the "heat" and it's influence on me making comments or thoughts about that day, I'm not sure how to answer that. From the very beginning, this case was about finding Kyron. That was my focus. Yes I released information that was not public, but I did it for the main purpose of bringing Kyron home. It does not help Kyrons case if this response is revisited.

You had what you thought was a valid description of the suspect.  I am at a loss as to why this description and the fact that Kyron left with a male is being withheld, which is why I asked.  How can revisiting this information not help Kyron?

Perhaps Kyron knew the man who took him, that is a good question and one many of us have wondered. 

Thanks for your input, Sassifrass. 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #350 on: September 09, 2013, 04:27:19 PM »

Amy's Sister:

I'm not talking about not revisiting the information.It of course needs to be revisited. I was talking about not revisiting the "heat", as you stated. This needs to be a team effort.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 09, 2013, 04:37:49 PM »

I didn't want to revisit that either and I wasn't asking you to.  I'm not sure why you got that impression?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #352 on: September 09, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »

I didn't want to revisit that either and I wasn't asking you to.  I'm not sure why you got that impression?

Guess I misunderstood. 

I just don't know what you want me to say about this man? What do you want to know that I can answer, if I can. Also, do you have a link to TJ's FB page?

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 09, 2013, 05:11:41 PM »

Never mind Sassifrass.  If you have nothing to say about the unknown suspect then there is nothing I want you to say.

Dede gave an interview and Tom responded.  I have not formed an opinion on it.  To be clear, Tom directs comments to Blink so I am apprehensive about posting this link because I have a lot of respect for Blink. 

If the mods here do not want this posted I support your choice to delete it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006495705353&fref=ts
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #354 on: September 09, 2013, 05:59:20 PM »

Never mind Sassifrass.  If you have nothing to say about the unknown suspect then there is nothing I want you to say.

Dede gave an interview and Tom responded.  I have not formed an opinion on it.  To be clear, Tom directs comments to Blink so I am apprehensive about posting this link because I have a lot of respect for Blink. 

Amy's Sister:

You have to realize that I was blatantly tore to shreds by posting that info prior. Soon after, I left the Kyron thread and started working on other cases, of which I have made tremendous strides. I have not forgotten about Kyron. Not for one day. Not for one minute. My hands are tied and I hope that you can put yourself in my place and understand my hesitation.

Kyron deserves to be brought home. You, along with many others, have continued this fight. I admire you for that. With that said, I haven't given up on him or his case. I just want harmony withing the discussion.

I may be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but it seems like you are feeling angry because I'm not coming out and giving exact details of what I was told. I have over 1,000 emails on this case from various people. Some are theories, and some are source related. Do you want opinions or do you want facts as I know them? I'm certainly confused. YOU asked me and I responded.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #355 on: September 09, 2013, 06:13:18 PM »

BBM: Amy's Sister:

I quickly scanned that FB link of TJ and I can tell you, without a doubt, that is NOT TJ. I followed him from the very beginning and his verbiage and use of words were, well let's just say, of a lower education. He used a lot of curse words and many, many misspellings. Everyone has a pattern to the way they write/post. This is NOT TJ.

It's some idiot that wants to try and light a fire under Blink and she's smart enough to ignore it. Just giving you my opinion.

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 09, 2013, 07:58:47 PM »

Amy's Sister:

You have to realize that I was blatantly tore to shreds by posting that info prior. Soon after, I left the Kyron thread and started working on other cases, of which I have made tremendous strides. I have not forgotten about Kyron. Not for one day. Not for one minute. My hands are tied and I hope that you can put yourself in my place and understand my hesitation.

Kyron deserves to be brought home. You, along with many others, have continued this fight. I admire you for that. With that said, I haven't given up on him or his case. I just want harmony withing the discussion.

I may be wrong, and please correct me if I am, but it seems like you are feeling angry because I'm not coming out and giving exact details of what I was told. I have over 1,000 emails on this case from various people. Some are theories, and some are source related. Do you want opinions or do you want facts as I know them? I'm certainly confused. YOU asked me and I responded.

Not angry at all darlin'.  I just didn't want to play around so I went direct is all.  I honestly meant if you didn't want to talk about it just say so, so thank you for saying so.  Smile

I also didn't expect you to look at Tom Jones FB page or give input on it if you didn't want to but you asked for the page so I posted it.

No hard feelings whatsoever.  I completely understand where you are coming from with regards to no longer wanting to post in this thread if you are not comfortable doing so.  Take care.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 09, 2013, 10:07:37 PM »

Amys Sister

Could it be that Kyron did not leave the school with Terri?  Could it be that he quietly left the school unnoticed with someone ... someone he knew.

When I consider that Terri did not challenge the restraining order that denied her access to her home and ... the custody ruling that denied her access to her daughter ... I can only assume that there was stuff that Terri did not want revealed.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman agrees to leave house
July 12, 2012

<snipped>

The question whether more than one person was involved in Kyron's disappearance came up last week in interviews with Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree.

Desiree told CNN that she believes that someone in addition to Terri Horman was involved in her son's disappearance
and that Terri did not act alone.

"I don't think so," Desiree said, "Honestly, she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think she
would need help.

Desiree was making reference to a murder-for-hire plot that came out in restraining order documents made public.
The documents said Terri had tried to convince a landscaper late in 2009 to kill Kaine.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 10, 2013, 12:03:18 AM »

Kyron Horman stepmom to fight restraining order
July 26, 2013

PORTLAND – The stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman is fighting to stop the renewal of a restraining order against her, according to a newspaper report.

Terri Horman’s estranged husband, Kaine Horman, filed for the extension. He claims Terri Horman is responsible for the disappearance of his 7-year-old son from Skyline Elementary in July, 2010.

Kaine Horman also said police told him that Terri Horman had tried to hire someone to kill him.

<snipped>

As first reported by KGW’s news partner The Oregonian, Terri Horman's lawyers are calling that assertion hearsay and they want to interview Kaine Horman. They also want to interview one of the investigators in the case, according to the report.

This would be the first time Terri Horman has contested the restraining order since it was filed in 2010.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Horman-stepmom-to-fight-restraining-order-217121081.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #359 on: September 10, 2013, 12:47:32 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

A Message from Kyron's Mom, Desiree, on Kyron's 11th Birthday.

My Sweetie,
11 years ago you came into my life, you saved me that day. You taught me to cherish all of the moments in life even if they are, at times, difficult to get through. You taught me that, "this too shall pass." You also taught Quinn and I how to hug more and to cherish those little moments.

I remember our jokes about our "little" family, but we can always smile and laugh at our small tight knit little family. No matter how small or big, family is the most important thing. They get you through the hard times.

I was talking about your laugh the other day and I could almost hear you as I remembered how you and Quinn just look at each other and make one another laugh. Our family is broken without you, we can't laugh the same. Our joy is missing, you are the joy that is missing from our home. All of the laughter and the noises you brought into our home is missing and the silence is deafening. I miss you so much.

I wish I could've brought you home for your birthday, I am so sorry I failed.

I pray you come home soon, my Ky, our hearts miss you so much.

Love,
Momma

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.