March 28, 2024, 04:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535365 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #360 on: September 10, 2013, 12:52:58 AM »

Missing Kyron Horman

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=647424135289187&set=a.125436494154623.14645.125336750831264&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=621733841191550&set=a.125436494154623.14645.125336750831264&type=1

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: September 10, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, September 10, 2013 – Preview of Tonights Dana Pretzer Show with Blink from BlinkonCrime

Don’t miss tonights special one hour with Blink from BlinkonCrime discussing her exclusive interview in the Kyron Horman case.

Posted September 10, 2013 by Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/09/10/daily-commentary-tuesday-september-10-2013-preview-of-tonights-dana-pretzer-show-with-blink-from-blinkoncrime/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 10, 2013, 07:04:34 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:59:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 10, 2013, 08:58:32 PM »

Click on the link below![/color]

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Right now!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: September 10, 2013, 09:05:36 PM »

It may be my computer but ... I cannot connect.

Janet

_____

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 10, 2013, 09:16:57 PM »

Janet
I can't either Janet, my puter actually shuts off when I try.......always have been able to listen to the broadcast previously, so don't know whats wrong
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: September 10, 2013, 09:19:47 PM »

Janet
I can't either Janet, my puter actually shuts off when I try.......always have been able to listen to the broadcast previously, so don't know whats wrong

BabsKats

It is disappointing but ... hopefully we will be able to listen to the posted audio tomorrow.

Janet

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 10, 2013, 09:20:49 PM »

I went to the Blog page and clicked on the radio banner.  Hope it works for you!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:13 PM »

I went to the Blog page and clicked on the radio banner.  Hope it works for you!

Thanks Grace

I already tried clicking the banner on the Front Page.  Nothing.  I wish I was more computer savy.

SIL will be dropping off 12 year old granddaughter shortly for a couple of hours.  If I am lucky she will be in the mood for a game of Scrabble with Mama.  That will make up for having to wait until tomorrow to listen to Dana and Blink.

Janet
6:35 PM PT

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 10, 2013, 09:45:44 PM »

Thanks Grace

I already tried clicking the banner on the Front Page.  Nothing.  I wish I was more computer savy.

SIL will be dropping off 12 year old granddaughter shortly for a couple of hours.  If I am lucky she will be in the mood for a game of Scrabble with Mama.  That will make up for having to wait until tomorrow to listen to Dana and Blink.

Janet

Sorry it didn't work.  Blink will be posting Part Two.  Enjoy your time with your granddaughter!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 10, 2013, 09:53:17 PM »

Thanks Grace

Janet

Sorry it didn't work.  Blink will be posting Part Two.  Enjoy your time with your granddaughter!

I am anticipating!!!

Thanks.  Little Miss Muffet is growing up too fast.  I hear SIL's vehicle coming up the driveway right now!!

Good Night

anet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #371 on: September 11, 2013, 02:41:31 AM »

Thanks Grace

Janet

off topic/ ooooooooooo Janet, I love to play scrabble; but no one to play with so I play it on pogo.com

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 11, 2013, 09:12:57 AM »

Thanks Grace

Janet

Podcast audio is up:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/audio/20130910s.mp3
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 11, 2013, 12:23:03 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 11, 2013, 12:38:41 PM »

off topic/ ooooooooooo Janet, I love to play scrabble; but no one to play with so I play it on pogo.com

O/T

Nut

If you are ever in the Fraser Valley of BC ... pop in.  I can set up that board lickity split.  My list of Scrabble partners keeps getting shorter and shorter.  Even games nights with friends ... Scrabble is not the game of choice.  Hubby and 13/15 year old grandsons play to tolerate  but there always a method in their madness.  12 year old granddaughter still enjoys but ... I can sense a change coming.  That leaves 10/7 year old grandsons and a couple of friends who show any enthusiasm.

On-line Scrabble?   If I value my almost 48 year marriage and I do ... I cannot spend one more minute on this computer than I already do.

Have a good day.

Janet 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 11, 2013, 04:53:40 PM »

Thanks Blink!  Thanks Dana!

Blink ... you and I are not always on the same page with our contentions but ... I do appreciate all your efforts on behalf of those who do not have a voice.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: September 11, 2013, 08:20:15 PM »

PART ONE

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.

Wednesday 4 September 201

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

PART TWO

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation- continued

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 12, 2013, 11:45:04 AM »

PART ONE

PART TWO

Daily Commentary – Thursday, September 12, 2013 – If You Missed Last Nights Dana Pretzer Show, be Sure and Catch the Podcast

Posted September 12, 2013 by Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/09/12/daily-commentary-thursday-september-12-2013-if-you-missed-last-nights-dana-pretzer-show-be-sure-and-catch-the-podcast/

_____

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #378 on: September 12, 2013, 11:49:10 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264?ref=stream&hc_location=stream

A message from Kyron's Momma, Desiree.

For all of my faithful Kyron supporters...a new Dr Phil show that is going to be covering Kyron for a full hour on Tuesday, September 17th. Please check your local guides to find out channel and time for your area. Please share and repost, let's show Kyron just how much we want to bring him home. Thank you.

Ky-everything I do is for you, may God help us bring you home finally. I love you my Ky.
Momma

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: September 12, 2013, 12:59:52 PM »

Thanks Blink!  Thanks Dana!

Blink ... you and I are not always on the same page with our contentions but ... I do appreciate all your efforts on behalf of those who do not have a voice.

Janet

Janet, I sincerely appreciate that, thank you.

I pray for this wee man daily and for answers in what happened to him.  As long as we all do that until he is found,  I don't think it matters we might have different contentions on occasion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.