April 15, 2024, 09:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 538084 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 12, 2013, 05:55:32 PM »

Thanks Blink!  Thanks Dana!

Blink ... you and I are not always on the same page with our contentions but ... I do appreciate all your efforts on behalf of those who do not have a voice.

Janet

Janet, I sincerely appreciate that, thank you.

I pray for this wee man daily and for answers in what happened to him.  As long as we all do that until he is found,  I don't think it matters we might have different contentions on occasion.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 12, 2013, 06:04:00 PM »

Thanks Blink!  Thanks Dana!

Blink ... you and I are not always on the same page with our contentions but ... I do appreciate all your efforts on behalf of those who do not have a voice.

Janet

Janet, I sincerely appreciate that, thank you.

I pray for this wee man daily and for answers in what happened to him.  As long as we all do that until he is found,  I don't think it matters we might have different contentions on occasion.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 13, 2013, 12:36:43 AM »

Blink

Do you know anything about the untraceable cell phones that were allegedly purchased on the day Kyron went missing.  I wish there was a Part 3 to that interview with DeDe Spicher.

Janet

++++++

DeDe Spicher's Attorney

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Untraceable Cell Phones

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 13, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »

Lawyers to argue over what information Terri Horman and Kaine Horman can obtain as they pursue divorce, custody matters
September 13, 2013 at 8:35 AM

<snipped>

"Terri Horman has been in seclusion for three years and has elected not to seek parenting time with Kiara. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. So far, she has chosen her privilege against self-incrimination over a relationship with her daughter,'' wrote Brett Engel, Kaine Horman's lawyer in a legal motion. "It is anticipated she will now seek to establish a relationship with Kiara. The risk of physical and/or emotional harm to Kiara is high.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/lawyers_to_argue_over_what_inf.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 13, 2013, 01:50:35 PM »

Hearing examines details of Horman divorce case
Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:12 am

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) – The ongoing legal saga between Kaine Horman and Terri Horman – the father and stepmother of missing Kyron — continues Friday as lawyers for both parties appear before a Multnomah County Circuit Court judge to argue for and against allowing a Multnomah County sheriff’s deputy to be deposed as part of the estranged couple’s divorce and custody proceedings.

Terri Horman’s attorney Peter Bunch filed documents Aug. 28 requesting that the court deny a July 19 motion by Multnomah County prosecutors to quash a civil subpoena issued by Bunch to depose Deputy Bobby O’Donnell, the lead investigators during the search for Kyron Horman, who disappeared in June 2010.

Terri’s lawyers seek to question O’Donnell regarding alleged information he provided to Kaine during the investigation.  Bunch issued the civil subpoena July 8.

According to the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office, the information that O’Donnell divulged to Kaine was for “criminally investigatory purposes” and could compromise the investigation into Kyron’s disappearance. Bunch argues, however, that by “voluntarily” sharing that information with Kaine, law enforcement cannot then claim it is confidential.

“Here, it is apparent that the police waived the privilege, at least in part, by voluntarily divulging information to Husband (Kaine) and other citizens,” the document reads. “The conversations the police had with those persons are not exempt from disclosure.”

Bunch goes on to say that Terri will not seek “protected investigatory information” during O’Donnell’s deposition, because that would be “unlawful and unethical,” but only voluntary statements that he made to Kaine and other “citizens” regarding “the facts of their investigation.”

“Without the opportunity to obtain information supplied to Husband (Kaine) and others, Wife’s (Terri) ability to participate fairly in the dissolution of marriage proceeding will be unalterably and unfairly compromised.”

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/13/hearing-over-horman-divorce-proceedings/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 13, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »

Hearing examines details of Horman divorce case
Friday, September 13, 2013, 10:12 am

<snipped>

Also under review Friday was a motion by Terri to have visitation rights with her daughter. In June, a judge renewed a restraining order original filed by Kaine in June 2010 against his estranged wife that does not allow her contact with him or their now 4-year-old daughter Kiara. On July 8, the same day that Terri subpoenaed O’Donnell, Terri also filed a motion contesting the restraining order.

In its response, on July 13 Kaine’s attorney Peter Engel issued a motion for protective order. In it he wrote:

“Ms. Horman has been in seclusion for three years. She refuses to cooperate with law enforcement. She intends to exercise her privilege against self-incrimination. She has not contested the FAPA Order since it was originally issued in June of 2010. She has chosen to forego a relationship with the parties’ daughter Kiara, now four years old. Yet, she now expects to conduct one-sided discovery in a single day of depositions, and have a hearing, all while the case is stayed.”

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/13/hearing-over-horman-divorce-proceedings/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 13, 2013, 02:02:37 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/lawyers_to_argue_over_what_inf.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 13, 2013, 05:10:20 PM »

DR. PHIL - TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013

Tuesday 09/17: Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5VClwuf3s&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYLR1ghzYNyvfjw78raCuxA

Missing Kyron Horman
A message from Kyron's Momma, Desiree

For all of my faithful Kyron supporters...a new Dr Phil show that is going to be covering Kyron for a full hour on Tuesday, September 17th. Please check your local guides to find out channel and time for your area. Please share and repost, let's show Kyron just how much we want to bring him home. Thank you.

Ky-everything I do is for you, may God help us bring you home finally. I love you my Ky.

Mom

https://www.facebook.com/Face2faceSearchForTheMissing

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 13, 2013, 05:22:41 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 13, 2013, 05:24:46 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 13, 2013, 05:45:49 PM »

Attorney Says Terri Was Not The Last To See Kyron
September 13, 2013, 1:13 pm

PORTLAND -- Multnomah County Judge Henry Kantor's courtroom was very quiet as Terri Horman's attorney announced that he knows his client was not the last person to see Kyron Horman  in June of 2010 when he disappeared from Skyline School.

What was supposed to be a visitation hearing turned into something else.  Attorneys for Terri said that Kaine Horman and Desiree Young repeatedly accused her of criminal acts to make her appear to be unfit to care for her now 4-year-old daughter.  She has not seen her daughter for three years.

Terri's attorney further accuses Kaine and Young of making Terri out to be the bad girl and deny her a relationship with her child.

Kaine has requested that Terri not be allowed to see Kiara because she's involved in the criminal investigation of Kyron's disappearance.

The judge will decide by Monday how to move forward with visitation.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9941.380;num_replies=389

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 13, 2013, 06:02:12 PM »

Why has it taken Terri three years to launch this challenge against Kaine's allegations ... allegations that resulted in a custody ruling that has prevented her from contact with her little girl?

Janet

++++++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers have issued about 10 subpoenas, demanding to question Tuesday one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron, as well as faculty of Skyline School, the boy's former classmates and employees of various businesses, including Fred Meyer, 24-Hour Fitness and Magic Dry Cleaners.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

Her attorneys, Peter Bunch and Stephen Houze, pointedly told a judge Friday that they need to learn what information law enforcement shared with Terri Horman's husband, Kaine Horman, which led him to mount "an onslaught of public relation attacks" against Terri Horman and accuse her of criminal acts.

"We are entitled to know what they know,'' Houze said.

Houze said Terri Horman must combat the many "public pronouncements" and assertions in legal documents by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mom Desiree Young that Terri Horman is responsible in some way for Kyron's disappearance.

He argued that Terri Horman must defend herself against "the canard that has been spread" by Kaine Horman and Young's pronouncements, which he contended were "all designed to condition the public and to persuade the public she is a terrible person" and helped turn her into "public enemy No. 1.''

Houze further said he had witnesses who would testify that Terri Horman was not the last person to have seen Kyron on June 4, 2010, the day he disappeared, as law enforcement has suggested.

"Facts will dispute the contentions they make,'' Houze said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 13, 2013, 06:03:09 PM »

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 13, 2013, 10:06:38 PM »

Why has it taken Terri three years to launch this challenge against Kaine's allegations ... allegations that resulted in a custody ruling that has prevented her from contact with her little girl?

Janet

++++++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers have issued about 10 subpoenas, demanding to question Tuesday one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron, as well as faculty of Skyline School, the boy's former classmates and employees of various businesses, including Fred Meyer, 24-Hour Fitness and Magic Dry Cleaners.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

Her attorneys, Peter Bunch and Stephen Houze, pointedly told a judge Friday that they need to learn what information law enforcement shared with Terri Horman's husband, Kaine Horman, which led him to mount "an onslaught of public relation attacks" against Terri Horman and accuse her of criminal acts.

"We are entitled to know what they know,'' Houze said.

Houze said Terri Horman must combat the many "public pronouncements" and assertions in legal documents by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mom Desiree Young that Terri Horman is responsible in some way for Kyron's disappearance.

He argued that Terri Horman must defend herself against "the canard that has been spread" by Kaine Horman and Young's pronouncements, which he contended were "all designed to condition the public and to persuade the public she is a terrible person" and helped turn her into "public enemy No. 1.''

Houze further said he had witnesses who would testify that Terri Horman was not the last person to have seen Kyron on June 4, 2010, the day he disappeared, as law enforcement has suggested.

"Facts will dispute the contentions they make,'' Houze said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Only my opinion Tamikosmom, but I think Houze had to let enough time pass that a judge would be reasonably open to considering this can not go on indefinitely.  Additionally, Houze may have been seeking witnesses willing to speak on Terri's behalf and with so much time having passed with no arrest folks who have information may be starting to be sympathetic toward Terri.

I would not want to be Judge Kantor.  He won't be sleeping much this weekend.

I also wonder at Terri's silence these three plus long years.  It makes no sense under any circumstance I can think of unless she has evidence that she believed or actually was being set up by LE and investigators.

IMO, Kantor will grant the interview with O'Donnell but only with strict guidelines on what can be asked and only because of the restraining order.  I also believe he will allow visitation with Kiara but only after a psyche eval to which Terri, IMO, won't agree.  I doubt the judge will allow interviews with school staff or students.  Just my best guess.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 13, 2013, 11:15:06 PM »

Amys Sister

Thanks for your feedback.  It was appreciated.

When all is said and done ... I cannot comprehend why Terri has been denied joint custody of Kiara when she has yet to be charged and convicted of ANY wrongdoing.  All Kaine's allegations have yet to be substantiated.  If Kiara had been my daughter ... the custody challenge would have happened three years ago.

Anyway ... between the outcome of Terri's custody challenge and the Desiree/Kaine's Dr. Phil interview ... next week should be very interesting.

Good Night

Janet

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 13, 2013, 11:38:10 PM »

Next week should be very interesting.  I pray it will bring us closer to Kyron.   an angelic monkey

Good night Tamikosmom. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 14, 2013, 09:51:30 AM »

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - An attorney for Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, said he can prove she was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School in northwest Portland on the day he disappeared.

The situation was addressed in a Multnomah County courtroom Friday during a divorce hearing for Kaine and Terri Horman. Terri Horman was not there, but her defense team is pushing for visitation rights with her 4-year-old daughter.

The girl has been with Kaine Horman since Kyron's disappearance. Kaine Horman has maintained his wife was involved in Kyron's disappearance, based on information from law enforcement, which is why he doesn't want her to see their daughter.

Kaine Horman was in court Friday and his lawyer said the couple's daughter Kiara doesn't know Terri Horman and would only be traumatized by seeing her.

"We're talking about the introduction of somebody who's the central figure in a criminal investigation into a child's life and there's an incredible risk of emotional damage to this child," said Brett Engel, Kaine Horman's lawyer.

Terri Horman has never been charged in the case. Her lawyers said they want access to that same law enforcement information Kaine Horman and his lawyers are citing.

"When they claim they have factual bases for it, by virtue of communication with law enforcement sources, we are entitled to know what they know," said Stephen Houze, Terri Horman's lawyer.

The district attorney claims doing so would put the criminal case in jeopardy.

Still, Houze wants to go even further. Next week, he wants to depose witnesses from Fred Meyer, Terri Horman's gym and students from Skyline School who he claims will say she was not the last person to see Kyron.

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

Kaine Horman said he realizes this situation is bigger than just a divorce proceeding. Still, he believes this effort to see their 4-year-old daughter is coming too late and he said Terri Horman hasn't filed a formal request for visitation.

"I still think we have an obligation into an ongoing investigation to find Kyron and concluding that effort while pursuing what's in my daughter's best interest along that path," Kaine Horman said. "And, at some point, there's going to be closure to both."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 14, 2013, 10:02:17 AM »

After speaking with direct sources all day/evening in this case- and I realize I have an interest because frankly, I have been covering for years what is now being confirmed.

Not about being right, but let's agree both parents have had full knowledge that Terri Horman was NOT the last person to be seen with Kyron and both of them have not been shy about publicly stating otherwise.

I seriously want to hurl.  I can't bear it.     The DA and LE   U S  E  D  these people, who were bereft and over 3 years later you would think it would matter that his Father and Mother would say- wait- in OUR efforts to find our son,  which include our individual  solicitations of public funds to do so- we forgot this paramount investigational factoid:

He was last seen with a SZ, and every effort to connect him to the woman on our pin the tail on TMH has failed.  Not that we care.  We will keep giving interviews espousing same.

Could this be more counterproductive?

Let's review:

1. TH not last person to be seen with Kyron, although someone else definitely was, and LE would like to keep that info private, although they had it when they helped Kaine file his initial ex parte order.

2. Key alleged "accomplice"  has been brutalized for 3 years,  recently cleared and if she was the nexus to TMH- ostensibly then, so was TMH.

3. Kiara does not even know who her mother is?  This alone, should absolutely instigate a  CPS inquiry or GAL  This is about her best interests and this is ok with whom?  Children born to Mother's in custody have had more rights to bond with their parent,  and I give this example as TMH has never been charged with a crime of any kind.

4. According to DA Rees,  in a recent appearance yesterday- Whatever investigative information Bobby O'Donnell gave Kaine Horman to set off the initial restraining order he was never authorized to do so.  So to be plain, the prosecutors office is now distancing themselves from the initial lead investigator for what reason?  H E   L I E D.  

I am stunned that Engel would say in open court that Kiara does not know who her Mother is.  Forget about the 1000 ways that it is tantamount to abuse-  what does that say about KH's ability to co-parent which is a critical factor in determining custodial issues.   I have never even seen a family court matter where the DA has any standing in the first place and then to stand there and say that TMH has no ability to call witnesses who directly refute the claims they themselves have made directly to the man who used that as support to rip his child from her Mother and that is tantamount to trying a criminal matter in civil court?

They should have thought of that before they rushed to judgement when they HAD information to the contrary.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 14, 2013, 10:13:49 AM »

Amys Sister

Thanks for your feedback.  It was appreciated.

When all is said and done ... I cannot comprehend why Terri has been denied joint custody of Kiara when she has yet to be charged and convicted of ANY wrongdoing.  All Kaine's allegations have yet to be substantiated.  If Kiara had been my daughter ... the custody challenge would have happened three years ago.

Anyway ... between the outcome of Terri's custody challenge and the Desiree/Kaine's Dr. Phil interview ... next week should be very interesting.

Good Night

Janet

In theory I agree with you Janet, however, as a matter of law- TMH could not do so once the ex parte order was granted without compromising her rights against self incrimination and once the "stays" were in place,  no ability to argue the matters exist.   Behind the scenes, Bunch was relentlessly pursuing visitation under the strictest of conditions to the flat refusal of Kaine. 

Kantor lacks family court experience in a big way.  He should recuse before he is put in a position to be asked to, imo.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 14, 2013, 05:35:26 PM »

just trying to fig where the Magic Cleaners,  goes in the timeline, JMO, i would
think after Fred Meyer #2 and b4 the gym, as the Magic Cleaners, is about 4
mile from gym, and there is an unexpained block of time from Fred Meyer #2
and the gym. if i can find the addies for the FMs i will make a map of TMHs
errands that morn, JMO, from FM#2 to the MC will take about 20-25 min of that
block of time, that time includes the drive and picking up the dry cleaning
map of
Magic Cleaners to gym
http://goo.gl/maps/hf2g4
---------------------------------
9:30 - 10:00 AM Andrea Leckey sees Terri and Kiara (Terri's daughter) at Fred Meyer #2 (?)
Magic Cleaners?
11:39 AM Terri arrives at 24 hour fitness
-------------------------------

Terri Horman's timeline
Time to revisit Terri's timeline and see how it does not appear that she had time to do anything with Kyron Horman.

8:45 AM Terri leaves Skyline School

9:00 AM Kyron seen by another student

9:15 AM Terri at Fred Meyer #1

9:30 - 10:00 AM Andrea Leckey sees Terri and Kiara (Terri's daughter) at Fred Meyer #2 (?)

11:39 AM Terri arrives at 24 hour fitness

1:21 PM Terri Horman posts photos of Kyron at the science fair on her Facebook page.
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/09/terris-timeline.html

--------------------------------
By Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM, updated September 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees - Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

According to prosecutors, Terri Horman's lawyers also have sought "surveillance footage'' provided to law enforcement.

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.