March 28, 2024, 05:00:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535366 times)
bluetilt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: September 14, 2013, 09:15:44 PM »

MAGIC CLEANERS IS ON WALKER ROAD SAME COMPLEX / BLDG as FRED MEYERS ON WALKER RD

16035 Southwest Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97006

just trying to fig where the Magic Cleaners,  goes in the timeline, JMO, i would
think after Fred Meyer #2 and b4 the gym, as the Magic Cleaners, is about 4
mile from gym, and there is an unexpained block of time from Fred Meyer #2
and the gym. if i can find the addies for the FMs i will make a map of TMHs
errands that morn, JMO, from FM#2 to the MC will take about 20-25 min of that
block of time, that time includes the drive and picking up the dry cleaning
map of
Magic Cleaners to gym
http://goo.gl/maps/hf2g4
---------------------------------
9:30 - 10:00 AM Andrea Leckey sees Terri and Kiara (Terri's daughter) at Fred Meyer #2 (?)
Magic Cleaners?
11:39 AM Terri arrives at 24 hour fitness
-------------------------------

Terri Horman's timeline
Time to revisit Terri's timeline and see how it does not appear that she had time to do anything with Kyron Horman.

8:45 AM Terri leaves Skyline School

9:00 AM Kyron seen by another student

9:15 AM Terri at Fred Meyer #1

9:30 - 10:00 AM Andrea Leckey sees Terri and Kiara (Terri's daughter) at Fred Meyer #2 (?)

1:21 PM Terri Horman posts photos of Kyron at the science fair on her Facebook page.
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/09/terris-timeline.html

--------------------------------
Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
By Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM, updated September 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees - Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

According to prosecutors, Terri Horman's lawyers also have sought "surveillance footage'' provided to law enforcement.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html
bluetilt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: September 14, 2013, 09:21:26 PM »

24hr Fitness in question is on Waterhouse
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=24+Hour+Fitness,+Northwest+Waterhouse+Avenue,+Beaverton,+OR+97006&hl=en&sll=45.504296,-122.708083&sspn=0.293073,0.617294&oq=24+Hour+Fitness1265+Northwest+Waterhouse+Avenue+Beaverton,+OR+97006&gl=us&hq=24+Hour+Fitness,&hnear=NW+Waterhouse+Ave,+Beaverton,+Washington,+Oregon+97006&t=m&z=16

24 Hour Fitness
1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR ‎

Just down the road (close) to the Walker Rd FM and cleaners

just trying to fig where the Magic Cleaners,  goes in the timeline, JMO, i would
think after Fred Meyer #2 and b4 the gym, as the Magic Cleaners, is about 4
mile from gym, and there is an unexpained block of time from Fred Meyer #2
and the gym. if i can find the addies for the FMs i will make a map of TMHs
errands that morn, JMO, from FM#2 to the MC will take about 20-25 min of that
block of time, that time includes the drive and picking up the dry cleaning
map of
Magic Cleaners to gym
http://goo.gl/maps/hf2g4
---------------------------------
Magic Cleaners?
-------------------------------

Terri Horman's timeline
Time to revisit Terri's timeline and see how it does not appear that she had time to do anything with Kyron Horman.

8:45 AM Terri leaves Skyline School

9:00 AM Kyron seen by another student

9:15 AM Terri at Fred Meyer #1

1:21 PM Terri Horman posts photos of Kyron at the science fair on her Facebook page.
http://alternate-theories.blogspot.com/2010/09/terris-timeline.html

--------------------------------
Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
By Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM, updated September 13, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees - Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to deposte three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

According to prosecutors, Terri Horman's lawyers also have sought "surveillance footage'' provided to law enforcement.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 14, 2013, 09:42:27 PM »

bluetilt!  It's good to see you come down from the rafters and post.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bluetilt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: September 14, 2013, 09:46:26 PM »

=) I vowed to never speculate(and still won't) on who did what/why/where K is but yeah I know the area =)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 14, 2013, 09:55:57 PM »

=) I vowed to never speculate(and still won't) on who did what/why/where K is but yeah I know the area =)

Your information about the area is much appreciated and I respect your vow to never speculate. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 15, 2013, 12:40:49 AM »

In theory I agree with you Janet, however, as a matter of law- TMH could not do so once the ex parte order was granted without compromising her rights against self incrimination and once the "stays" were in place,  no ability to argue the matters exist.   Behind the scenes, Bunch was relentlessly pursuing visitation under the strictest of conditions to the flat refusal of Kaine. 

Kantor lacks family court experience in a big way.  He should recuse before he is put in a position to be asked to, imo.

Blink

If Terri has told the absolute truth to investigators regarding the events encompassing her actions on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... how could any of her words challenging the custody ruling be self-incriminating ... the custody ruling that has prevented contact with Kiara for three years? 

Janet

+++++

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

The girl has been with Kaine Horman since Kyron's disappearance. Kaine Horman has maintained his wife was involved in Kyron's disappearance, based on information from law enforcement, which is why he doesn't want her to see their daughter.

<snipped>

Terri Horman has never been charged in the case.

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: September 15, 2013, 12:49:48 AM »

Blink

Do you know anything about the untraceable cell phones that were allegedly purchased on the day Kyron went missing.  I wish there was a Part 3 to that interview with DeDe Spicher.

Janet

++++++

DeDe Spicher's Attorney

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Untraceable Cell Phones

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

If the above reflects that truth ... could it be that the purchase of the untraceable cell phones by Terri, DeDe and an unidentified friend be the catalyst to the last person seen with Kryon?

Janet

+++++

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - An attorney for Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, said he can prove she was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School in northwest Portland on the day he disappeared.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #407 on: September 15, 2013, 01:42:15 PM »

Your information about the area is much appreciated and I respect your vow to never speculate. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 15, 2013, 02:36:36 PM »

hello bluetilt, TY for the info i was going by memory on the gym and FM
locations, ( i should know better LOL), bluetilt the addy you posted, for
the FM, would that be TMHs FM #1 or the FM #2, and if it is the FM #1
do you know the FM #2  addy , TYIA
ok group as you have read, i have the locations wrong, lesson learned
dont rely on a 3yr old memory,so disregard my last post please
sometimes achieving continuity is a tough

disregard my last post please
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1576261#msg1576261

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 15, 2013, 04:59:17 PM »

Desiree is desperately seeking answers regarding the disappearance of her son.  Would she be zeroing in on Terri and DeDe if she did not sincerely believe that Kyron's stepmother could not provide those answers.

Did LE lie when they revealed to Desiree and Kaine incriminating info regarding Terri ... incriminating info that Desiree has shared to America on the talk show circuit ... incriminating info that served as a foundation in the judge's decision to denied Terri contact with Kiara for the past three years?

Why is LE withholding that same incriminating info from Terri's attorney in his effort to defend his client in the custody dispute?  Citing "confidentiality" makes no sense.  Something is very wrong with this picture.

Janet

++++++

Desiree: Terri hated Kyron, blamed him for failing marriage
November 15, 2010 at 9:10 AM

Desiree Young appeared on Today Monday morning. She talked about explosive emails that police showed her just last Friday. Sources told KGW that the emails were sent from Terri to an extended member of the family in the weeks just before Kyron's disappearance

"I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she (Terri) capable of hurting Kyron, but that it's clear she could have hurt him in the worst possible way, " said Young, as she struggled to talk through the tears.
But what were in those emails?

Young said she couldn't go into specifics because of the ongoing investigation. But she didn't hold back about the ugly picture she said the emails painted.

"It's very clear from Terri’s horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron and that she blamed a lot of the marital problems on Kyron," said Young.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Exclusive--Kyron-Hormans-Mom-Talks-About-Disturbing-Emails--108170584.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: September 15, 2013, 06:07:24 PM »

DeDe insists in the Blink interview that she never left the property where she was working on the morning of June 4th.  She states that her cell was left in her vehicle ... the tall foliage hid her from sight and ... she did not hear a co-worker's call.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

Janet

+++++

Gaps in how Terri Horman spent June 4
July 26, 2010

<snipped>

There were gaps in what she had told investigators she did that day, including a key portion of time that she said she took her daughter, Kiara for a ride, according to reliable sources, including people who have spoken with investigators.

Investigators have been comparing where Terri said she was with what they have been able to establish about her movements that day.Terri told investigators that she drove Kiara around a series of rural roads for an hour, saying she was trying to calm her down because Kiara didn't feel well. Meanwhile, she told some of her friends that Kiara had an earache.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-kyron-missing-gaps-portland-kiara-99181214.html

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4
August 12, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

<snipped>

Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.

Meanwhile, at a Wednesday press conference, investigators focused on the movements of the Horman family pickup truck on the day Kyron disappeared. Investigators specifically asked for any witnesses who might have seen the pickup in that same area of Skyline between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. Sources tell KGW that investigators identified that as the time between when Terri left a Beaverton Fred Meyer and her next known stop, at her personal gym. More: Truck sighting locations.

These timelines leave a one-hour, fifteen-minute block of time in the middle of the day Kyron disappeared where the whereabouts of both Terri and DeDe was still under investigation.  At Wednesday's press conference, deputies focused in on specific roads in the Skyline area where the family's white truck may have been during that window of time.

<snipped>

Investigators spent Sunday searching the home where Spicher gardened the morning of June 4.

The person who owns the house where Spicher gardened, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
July 2010 3:16 pm

<snipped>

According to several sources, DeDe Spicher, Terri’s roommate  post Kaine’s restraining order,  was working in a garden near the Horman home the day of Kyron’s disappearance when she received a call at approximately 11:15 am. She left abruptly, returning at approximately 1:00 pm. DeDe was unreachable on her cell phone during that time and the property owner became concerned. Spicher is a long time friend and workout companion of Horman’s.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 15, 2013, 06:21:34 PM »

Blink

Do you know anything about the untraceable cell phones that were allegedly purchased on the day Kyron went missing.  I wish there was a Part 3 to that interview with DeDe Spicher.

Janet

++++++

Untraceable Cell Phones

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

Blink

The following affirms your comment on your blog ... the comment which states that the disposable phones were purchased later in June ... not on the day that Kyron went missing.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

Janet

+++++

Fake name used to buy Horman-linked phones
Aug 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. – KATU now knows that friends purchased cell phones to communicate with the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman after the second grader disappeared two months ago.

Additionally, one of those friends did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

A friend of Terri Horman said the secret phones were intended to provide some level of privacy with their conversations, which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement. She said they also wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

The friend, who is not DeDe Spicher, went to the Lloyd Center and bought a prepaid cell phone at an electronic store. The friend now says she regrets using a fake name and that it was “stupid” and “spur of the moment.”

She said the phone she bought was for herself to use and not for Terri Horman.

She insists the three of them – DeDe, Terri and her – only got the phones because the new AT&T service would allow them to make calls out of the Horman home at Shelter Nook Road. The home is in a remote area that does not receive Verizon service, which is what the friends had.

She insists she’s not guilty of anything besides trying to be supportive of her friend, Terri. However, the friend said the more she has worked with investigators the less support she has given Terri. She said she has turned over cell phone records, business phone records and all relevant e-mails to investigators.

It also has been confirmed that at least one of the phones was purchased by DeDe Spicher.

What remains unclear is why two additional prepaid phones were purchased at another store in downtown Portland the next day under the same fake name used at the Lloyd Center. The friend said she knows those phones were paid for in cash but she did not make the purchase.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 15, 2013, 07:37:33 PM »

DR. PHIL - TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2013

Tuesday 09/17: Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5VClwuf3s&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYLR1ghzYNyvfjw78raCuxA

Missing Kyron Horman
A message from Kyron's Momma, Desiree

For all of my faithful Kyron supporters...a new Dr Phil show that is going to be covering Kyron for a full hour on Tuesday, September 17th. Please check your local guides to find out channel and time for your area. Please share and repost, let's show Kyron just how much we want to bring him home. Thank you.

Ky-everything I do is for you, may God help us bring you home finally. I love you my Ky.

Mom

https://www.facebook.com/Face2faceSearchForTheMissing

Tuesday - September 17, 2013

Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?

In 2010, the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman grabbed headlines across the nation. Now, more than three years later, the case remains unsolved. Kyron’s divorced parents, Kaine and Desiree, have long been suspicious of his stepmother, Terri, who was the last known person to see Kyron alive. But she’s never been named a suspect or a person of interest by police. Shortly after Kyron’s disappearance and new allegations about Terri arose, Kaine and Desiree presented a united front with the goal of finding their son. But just a few months later, the two stopped communicating. In an exclusive interview, the parents reunite for the first time on Dr. Phil’s stage. Hear why Desiree and Kaine say they believe Terri may know more than she’s admitting. What do they think may have happened to Kyron — and why? And, are the parents willing to put aside past differences and work together again?

<snipped>

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: September 15, 2013, 08:09:01 PM »

Just thinking.

If Desiree and Kaine were not led to believe by those within the investigation that Terri was behind the disappearance of their son ... it makes sense that they would not be wasting time and effort targeting her.  Kyron's parents would be going in a different directions for the answers that they are desperately seeking.

Could it be that investigators were caught between a rock and a hard place.  "Confidential" investigative info encompassing the alleged "hit" as well as the disappearance of Kyron was shared to assure steps were taken to protect the well-being of Kiara, Desiree and Kaine ... "confidential" investigative info that afforded Kaine a RO as well as sole custody of his daughter?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: September 15, 2013, 08:10:20 PM »

REMINDER

September 13, 2013

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers have issued about 10 subpoenas, demanding to question Tuesday one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron, as well as faculty of Skyline School, the boy's former classmates and employees of various businesses, including Fred Meyer, 24-Hour Fitness and Magic Dry Cleaners.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

Her attorneys, Peter Bunch and Stephen Houze, pointedly told a judge Friday that they need to learn what information law enforcement shared with Terri Horman's husband, Kaine Horman, which led him to mount "an onslaught of public relation attacks" against Terri Horman and accuse her of criminal acts.

"We are entitled to know what they know,'' Houze said.

Houze said Terri Horman must combat the many "public pronouncements" and assertions in legal documents by Kaine Horman and Kyron's mom Desiree Young that Terri Horman is responsible in some way for Kyron's disappearance.

He argued that Terri Horman must defend herself against "the canard that has been spread" by Kaine Horman and Young's pronouncements, which he contended were "all designed to condition the public and to persuade the public she is a terrible person" and helped turn her into "public enemy No. 1.''

<snipped>

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor said he'd make a ruling on what discovery will be allowed by Monday.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: September 15, 2013, 10:59:17 PM »

LESS THAN ONE MONTH following the disappearance of little Kyron and ... FOUR days following Kaine leaving with Kiara ... Terri is having an affair/sexting with someone she recently met.

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman: High-School Friend Contacted Family After Kyron Disappeared, Then Started Affair
July 12th, 2010

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-972-kaine_horman_high_school_friend_contacted_family_a.html

Court doc: Kaine accuses Terri of sexual affair
Published: Jul 12, 2010
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/motion.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: September 16, 2013, 12:58:50 PM »

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman will not be able to question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school, and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's court ruling Monday.

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor also said Horman's lawyers could not question young students who were subpoenaed by Terri Horman's lawyers. Kantor said he was concerned because they're minors and might divulge information they provided to a grand jury in the ongoing criminal inquiry, and he did not know whether the students or their parents had obtained lawyers.

Yet Kantor made it clear he will not postpone the pending divorce and child custody proceeding between Terri Horman and her estranged husband Kaine Horman, or delay discovery for that civil case as the Multnomah County district attorney's office had requested.

Kantor said Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney Don Rees' request to postpone all discovery because it would interfere with the ongoing criminal investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance "is not persuasive and is not right.''

Had there been an arrest and pending criminal trial, that would be different, Kantor wrote.

Kyron, 7, vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. Terri Horman had brought him to school early that day to attend a science fair. Kyron never made it back to his regular class but wasn't reported missing until later that afternoon when he didn't return home by school bus. The state's largest search-and-rescue operation turned up no traces of him. A criminal investigation continues with no arrests made.

Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter Kiara in more than three years. The girl, now 4, has lived exclusively with her father.

Shortly after Kyron's disappearance, Kaine Horman obtained a restraining order against his wife, which prohibited her from having any contact with their daughter. He said he believed Terri Horman was responsible for his son's disapperance and had been involved in a murder-for-hire plot to kill him.

"In good conscience, this court cannot further delay the decision about whether to allow contact between the respondent and her young daughter without extraordinary circumstances,'' Kantor wrote in his 7-page order.  "It would be harmful to Kiara's best interests and welfare to postpone that discovery in a way which would postpone the trial.''

Attorneys and the judge expect that the earliest that a divorce and child custody hearing can proceed between Terri Horman and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, is May 2014.

Kantor wrote that the guiding principle for the court is the "best interests and welfare of Kiara and the safety of the parties'' involved, and not Kyron's disappearance or any potential prosecution.

Kaine Horman intends to argue that his estranged wife is not fit to have parenting time with their daughter, now 4.

Terri Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday that their client deserves to know what information law enforcement provided Kaine Horman, to counter his "onslaught of public relation attacks'' that have made Terri Horman out to be "public enemy No. 1.''

Yet Kantor agreed with Multnomah County's counsel that Multomah County sheriff's deputy Bobby O'Donnell, one of the lead investigators into Kyron's disappearance and an alleged murder-for-hire plot against Kyron's dad, should be protected from being questioned by Terri Horman's lawyers.

"It is neither necessary nor right to allow respondent (Terri Horman) to examine Deputy O'Donnell about his investigation,'' Kantor wrote.

Citing state statutes, Kantor ruled that the public officer's conversations with the parents of the missing child and his investigative documents "are highly privileged and confidential.''

Terrri Horman's lawyers have also subpoened employees of three businesses and sought surveillance images from a Fred Meyer, a 24-Hour Fitness gym and Magic Cleaners. Kantor said he found no reason to restrict those depositions, or to limit their efforts to obtain surveillance footage from June 4, 2010. However, the judge said he would not allow Terri Horman's lawyers to seek documents or evidence from the business employees on what they said to law enforcement.

"In sum, the court is allowing the respondent (Terri Horman) to conduct her own investigation into and discovery of the relevant facts and evidence (except for the minor students a this time) in order to prepare for the eventual trial,'' Kantor wrote.

Kantor said he's also open to revisiting any of the deposition matters, should circumstances change.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 16, 2013, 01:38:30 PM »

In the custody challenge ... it appears in his efforts to retain sole custody of Kiara ... Kaine is allowed to use investigative info he has been privy to by Deputy Robert O'Donnel but ... Terri will not be afforded the same investigative info.

I am far from a Terri advocate but something seems to be very wrong with this picture.  Think about it.  Three years following the disappearance of Kyron ... Terri has yet to be charge with ANYTHING criminal.  Does that imply that she is innocent of wrongdoing.  No way!  However ... it does imply from a legal perspective that she is innocent until proven guilty.

Janet

+++++

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question lead investigator
Posted on September 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Updated today at 9:42 AM

<snipped>

In the divorce case, Kaine Horman is seeking to prove that his estranged wife is not a fit parent for their 4-year-old daughter, Kiara. He intends to use evidence from the ongoing criminal investigation, according to Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry Kantor.

Terri Horman's attorneys have argued that they should be given access to the investigation's findings in order to counter Kaine Horman's claims. They sought to interview Multnomah County Deputy Robert O'Donnell, one of the lead investigators in the case.

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: September 16, 2013, 01:50:07 PM »

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't question investigator
Published: Sep 16, 2013 at 10:24 AM PDT
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2013 at 10:43 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A Multnomah County judge has denied a request by Terri Horman's divorce attorneys to interview the lead investigator in the disappearance of her stepson.

Judge Henry Kantor ruled Monday that Oregon law makes clear that many aspects of an ongoing investigation are highly privileged and confidential.

Kyron Horman was 7 when he disappeared from his Portland school in 2010. Terri Horman drove Kyron to school that morning and is the last known person to see him.

<snipped>

Kaine Horman contends Terri Horman is responsible for the disappearance and should not be allowed parenting time with their 4-year-old daughter.

Terri Horman's lawyers said they should be privy to same to the information her husband has been given about the investigation.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Judge-rules-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cant-question-investigator-223935511.html

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 16, 2013, 02:29:09 PM »

I agree Tamikosmom.  Houze should have been allowed to depo O'Donnell regarding the alleged murder for hire since it was brought into the civil court years ago by Kaine via a restraining order.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.