March 28, 2024, 12:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535459 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: September 16, 2013, 03:17:51 PM »

I agree Tamikosmom.  Houze should have been allowed to depo O'Donnell regarding the alleged murder for hire since it was brought into the civil court years ago by Kaine via a restraining order.

My feelings are so mixed

I would hate if Terry were to have unsupervised contact with her daughter IF she attempted a hit on Kaine ... IF she was behind the disappearance of Kyron.

I suspect that the investigative team was between a rock and a hard place.  It had gathered credible backup circumstantial evidence that implicates Terri but not enough to make an arrest.   Could it be that that O'Donnell was motivated to share with Desiree and Kaine so that they could take steps to protect themselves and to protect Kiara?  Thus the restraining order ... the eviction order and ... the custody order.

However ... could it be that Kaine and Desiree do not know details ... details that would compromise the ongoing investigation ... details that are only circumstantial.  O'Donnell was not about to share those details with Kyron's parents and he is not about to share those details while deposed.

Nevertheless ... the way it is now ... Terri is being vilified on hearsay that O'Donnell shared with Kaine there is credible circumstantial evidence that Terri attempted a hit on him and ... there is credible circumstantial evidence that Terri was behind the disappearance of Kyron.

Amys Sister ... I hope I made sense.  I know what I mean but I am having difficulty articulating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: September 16, 2013, 03:29:04 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:24 PM »

This photo always brings tears to my eyes.. He looked so proud.. Praying you will be found Kyron, you are loved by your family and so many who never met you..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:46 PM »

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question lead investigator
September 16, 2013

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

<snipped>

"Everyone connected with this case knows and agrees that the court's guiding principles...are the best interests and welfare of Kiara and the safety of the parties," Kantor said in the order.

http://www.nwcn.com/news?fId=223927381&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: September 17, 2013, 12:35:45 AM »

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013

The parents of Kyron Horman, who vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, will appear on the "Dr. Phil" Show on Tuesday, according to a trailer of the show.

In the videotaped trailer posted online, Dr. Phil is seated between Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, and Desiree Young, Kyron's mom.

He asks the pair, "Why have you all not spoken in three years?'' and questions Young, "Do you blame him?'' as he motions to her ex-husband, Kaine Horman. He also asks the two what happened the night before Kyron went missing.

<snipped>

The Dr. Phil Show's website posts this preview: "Kaine and Desiree presented a united front with the goal of finding their son. But just a few months later, the two stopped communicating. In an exclusive interview, the parents reunite for the first time on Dr. Phil's stage. Hear why Desiree and Kaine say they believe Terri may know more than she's admitting.

What do they think may have happened to Kyron -- and why? And, are the parents willing to put aside past differences and work together again?

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 17, 2013, 12:06:42 PM »

Video clip previews from today's Dr. Phil Show with Desiree and Kaine can be viewed at the following link.

Janet

++++++

Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?
September 17, 201

In 2010, the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman grabbed headlines across the nation, and the case still remains unsolved. Kyron’s divorced parents, Desiree and Kaine, stopped communicating several months into the search for their son. Now, the parents reunite in an exclusive interview with Dr. Phil. Hear why Desiree and Kaine say they think Kyron's stepmother, Terri, knows more than she's admitting. What do they think may have happened to Kyron — and why? And, are they willing to put aside past differences and work together?

<snipped>

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2069

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: September 17, 2013, 12:20:36 PM »

Janet-

I just wanted to pay you a compliment as a long time poster and valued contributor to SM.  I have known you to be pretty fixed in your thinking on cases in the past, and imo, you are a critical thinker who knows how to look behind the scenes, so to speak.

In this case, probably more than in any other I have ever covered, I have seen folks so cemented to their theory of TMH guilt without any evidence of same.  

It has, at times,  concerned me about people's ability to form conclusions that ultimately have them spewing hatred for an individual as well as anyone who might not agree with such directed anger and opinion.

(obviously you have never, nor would you behave this way, I am speaking of the folks of the Hater Crater).

Reading your recent posts as new information has been developed in this case gives me great hope that people can be open to putting Kyron, and in the instant matter, Kiara, above ego and truly care and appreciate the infringement on their rights this case has been.   I am not a fan of some of Terri's behavior, and I likely would have very little in common with her,  but I stand behind every word I have written in this case.

There is simply no question that LE's case against Terri hinged on info they believed Spicher had,  and considered her guilty of some sort of criminal contribution to their case in chief.  Instead of hiding behind the blue wall they need to be honest about the fact that they do not have one.   I support fully the need to protect the investigation into Kyron's disappearance as it is under Oregon law.  

HOWEVER.  That scope is very narrow and at NO TIME does it give them the right to sever the relationship between Mother and child without threat to that child, and as such, instigates a Child protective services investigation by law.

So on top of everything else, we have two rules of LE process and procedure broken over what appears to be " investigative strategy" a/k/a =  Police get to lie during an investigation.  Everyone knows that, even Judge Kantor.  Using that tactic to alienate parent and child is not legal under Oregon law.  Kantor can say there is no case law similar, but I disagree-  the family court system is filled with parental alienation decisions that have ALTERED custody as a result.  At it's root, even though I might not want to say that Kaine knew it was a lie when he acted on it because I don't know that to be true, Kiara's rights are not transferable to anyone.

1. Under Oregon Domestic Violence statute ( and FAPA applies)  if LE or Kaine believed Terri did try to kill him, that allegation alone subjected her to arrest.  She was not, but it was enough to get 3 years of no-contact, and obviously no indictment or arrest of what would ALSO be considered under the law as two separate and distinct criminal acts.  This is in violation of the law.

2. Kaine's affidavit regarding Terri being under investigation for acts of violence,  which was an adjunct to similarly worded accusations which resulted in concern for Kiara safety,  should have necessitated a CPS inquiry, which would have included BOTH parents.  Now, CPS cannot infringe upon anyone's civil rights, but at that point Kiara would have been granted a GAL.   I assure you I have no idea to date why this has not been an order of the court.

At any rate, I hope your example of reviewing info objectively as it becomes available via verified sources and applying it to your thinking is hopeful to others that may think similarly, but might feel intimidated to say so.

Brava,  Janet.

B
bluetilt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: September 17, 2013, 12:59:45 PM »

hello bluetilt, TY for the info i was going by memory on the gym and FM
locations, ( i should know better LOL), bluetilt the addy you posted, for
the FM, would that be TMHs FM #1 or the FM #2, and if it is the FM #1
do you know the FM #2  addy , TYIA
ok group as you have read, i have the locations wrong, lesson learned
dont rely on a 3yr old memory,so disregard my last post please
sometimes achieving continuity is a tough

disregard my last post please
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1576261#msg1576261

I've only heard the FM #1 referenced on the news from an email communication they obtained between TH and unnamed source.
That one is

Fred Meyer
22075 Northwest Imbrie Drive
Hillsboro, OR 97124

It's a straight shot going from the school on Skyline, to Cornelius Pass, as Imbrie is off Corn Pass and you can actually just turn into the FM off Corn Pass if you want.

Hope that helps! =)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: September 17, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »

Blink ... you and I are not always on the same page with our contentions but ... I do appreciate all your efforts on behalf of those who do not have a voice.

Janet

Janet, I sincerely appreciate that, thank you.

I pray for this wee man daily and for answers in what happened to him.  As long as we all do that until he is found,  I don't think it matters we might have different contentions on occasion.

BOTTOM LINE!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: September 17, 2013, 01:53:43 PM »

Blink

Could it be that LE has gathered circumstantial evidence that there was a hit on Kaine ... circumstantial evidence that Terri was behind the disappearance of Kyron ... circumstantial evidence that would compromised the ongoing investigation if released but ... not enough hard evidence to charge.  Should the well-being of Kaine and Kiaria not be a concern?  Think of the backlash against the judge if he award Terri joint custody and something should happen to Kaira.  Think about the Susan Powell case.

As I have stated ... my emotions are mixed.

Janet

+++++++

September 16, 2013

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 17, 2013, 01:55:55 PM »

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question lead investigator
September 16, 2013

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

<snipped>

"Everyone connected with this case knows and agrees that the court's guiding principles...are the best interests and welfare of Kiara and the safety of the parties," Kantor said in the order.

http://www.nwcn.com/news?fId=223927381&fPath=/news/local&fDomain=10202

_____

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 17, 2013, 02:38:34 PM »

Blink

Could it be that LE has gathered circumstantial evidence that there was a hit on Kaine ... circumstantial evidence that Terri was behind the disappearance of Kyron ... circumstantial evidence that would compromised the ongoing investigation if released but ... not enough hard evidence to charge.  Should the well-being of Kaine and Kiaria not be a concern?  Think of the backlash against the judge if he award Terri joint custody and something should happen to Kaira.  Think about the Susan Powell case.

As I have stated ... my emotions are mixed.

Janet

+++++++

September 16, 2013

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped.

Janet- I wish.  I wish I believed that circumstantial evidence pointed to TMH.  The threshold to seek indictment is very, very low for a circumstantial case and again, I reitterate that we know, without question, that LE felt the strongest possible evidence of TMH guilt was DDS, who had none.

So no, I do not believe there is anything in terms of indictable information against TMH or she would have been indicted.  We are into the second prosecution admin in this case that was unapposed for election so it was not like there was any pressure in that regard.   I would also note that we know the jury from the first go around did not issue a true bill, but not as to why, and under Oregon law, if they did not, we never will. 

My sources in this case are strong, and as a confirmation of that,  it was based on my article dated August 6th that depositions were sought of PPS employees Hall and Mathews were granted. 

I have seen many say that TMH silence is to blame, from where I sit, she is doing all she can to make her case under the confines to which she is restricted.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: September 17, 2013, 03:36:36 PM »

The Rock and the Hard Place

The System is "d----- if it does and d----- if it doesn't".

Janet

+++++

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

The Murder Of Susan Powell's Two Young Boys At The Hands Of Their Father
2/05/2012

http://www.forbes.com/sites/crime/2012/02/05/the-murder-of-susan-powells-two-young-boys-by-the-hands-of-their-father/2/

Parental rights vs. child safety: Should boys have been visiting Josh Powell? (+video)
February 6, 2012

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0206/Parental-rights-vs.-child-safety-Should-boys-have-been-visiting-Josh-Powell-video

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 17, 2013, 03:43:19 PM »

i think i got the addies and the from - to order correct
i have not added any extra time,just going by reports
no stops just drive in traffic, from - to, is 21.7 mi, 41 mins
not sure,im thinking TMH went to cleaners after FM #2
or maybe just b4 the gym,as TMH said she drove Kiara
around for about 1.5hrs
--------------------------
Skyline School
11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR

Fred Meyer #1- around 9 a.m
22075 NW Imbrie Dr, Hillsboro, OR 97124

Fred Meyer #2 - 10 a.m.
15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006

arrival and depart time unknown
MAGIC CLEANERS IS ON WALKER ROAD SAME COMPLEX / BLDG as FRED MEYERS ON WALKER RD
16035 Southwest Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97006

24 Hour Fitness  11:39am-- 12:20pm
1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR

home posts pic around 1:20pm
15725 Northwest Sheltered Nook Road Portland, OR 97231
map
http://goo.gl/maps/dIVCX
--------------------------------
Aug 11, 2010 at 11:23 AM PDT Last Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 6:48 PM PDT
Additionally, they’re hoping to talk with people who saw the truck at the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro on Imbrie Drive
around 9 a.m. and at the Fred Meyer on Walker Road in Beaverton at 10 a.m.
 http://www.katu.com/news/local/100455014.html
----------------------
timeline
on June 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM, updated June 01, 2012 at 3:21 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
-------------
bluetilt, TY for the info

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
bluetilt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: September 17, 2013, 03:55:25 PM »

i think i got the addies and the from - to order correct
i have not added any extra time,just going by reports
no stops just drive in traffic, from - to, is 21.7 mi, 41 mins
not sure,im thinking TMH went to cleaners after FM #2
or maybe just b4 the gym,as TMH said she drove Kiara
around for about 1.5hrs
--------------------------
Skyline School
11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR

Fred Meyer #1- around 9 a.m
22075 NW Imbrie Dr, Hillsboro, OR 97124

Fred Meyer #2 - 10 a.m.
15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006

arrival and depart time unknown
MAGIC CLEANERS IS ON WALKER ROAD SAME COMPLEX / BLDG as FRED MEYERS ON WALKER RD
16035 Southwest Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97006

24 Hour Fitness  11:39am-- 12:20pm
1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR

home posts pic around 1:20pm
15725 Northwest Sheltered Nook Road Portland, OR 97231
map
--------------------------------
Aug 11, 2010 at 11:23 AM PDT Last Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 6:48 PM PDT
Additionally, they’re hoping to talk with people who saw the truck at the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro on Imbrie Drive
around 9 a.m. and at the Fred Meyer on Walker Road in Beaverton at 10 a.m.
 http://www.katu.com/news/local/100455014.html
----------------------
timeline
on June 10, 2010 at 3:22 PM, updated June 01, 2012 at 3:21 PM
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
-------------
bluetilt, TY for the info

no problem. thanks for putting the link from KATU about the FM on Imbrie. I forgot about that! =)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: September 17, 2013, 04:24:04 PM »

Kyron Horman's mother to drop civil suit in son's disappearance
July 30, 2013

Now, after emerging Tuesday morning from a closed-door status hearing before Judge Henry Kantor, Young and her attorney Elden Rosenthal confirmed that they've dropped the civil suit.

"It is with great disappointment that I make this difficult decision'" Young said.

Young spoke out on the steps of the Justice Center, the same site where she announced the filing of the civil suit a year earlier.

<snipped>

When announcing the civil suit a year ago, Rosenthal pledged to use all the tools that are afforded to him in a civil case "to peel away the layers of mystery surrounding Kyron's disappearance.''

For the civil case to proceed, Rosenthal said both parties to it would need to review the criminal investigative file and documents.

"We don't want to do anything to impede the case," Rosenthal said.

Asked if he could have foreseen this a year ago when he filed the civil suit amid the ongoing criminal inquiry, Rosenthal declined comment.

“In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files,” Young said. “My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files.”

“I don’t want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron,” Young said. “For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case.”

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_hormans_mother_to_drop_c.html

Could it be that Desiree and Kaine are not aware of THE DETAILS encompassing the investigative info that was shared with them encompassing a hit and Terri's involvement in the disappearance of Kyron?  Could it be that this circumstantial evidence does not reach the level of indictment but if revealed could jeopardize the ongoing investigation?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: September 17, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »

The Dr. Phil Show begins in approximately 10 minutes in my nic of the woods.

Janet
1:51 PM PDT

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 17, 2013, 05:36:39 PM »

i know this has been hashed b4, but since the new info on the dry cleaner
stop,thought i would look again,JMO, i would say 45mins could be used up
of the, 1hr 28 mins of unaccounted for time, spent shopping and talking
what im thinking is there prob, will be another unknown stop come out
monkeys if my math is bad,point it out, maybe a mod will fix

TMH  6/4/2010 9am to 1:20pm = 4hr 20 mins
TMH timetable travel time on map and gym time

school to FM #1----5.2 mi – about 10 mins
FM #1 to FM #2----4.5 mi – about 9 mins
FM #2 to MC ------184 ft
MC to gym   --------1.1 mi – about 3 mins
gym to home-------10.9 mi – about 19 mins = 21.7 mi, 41 mins

gym time-----11:39 - 12:20 ----41 mins
time spent in stores----unknown
drive kiara  TMH says 1.5hrs
total----2hr 52 mins .... 4hr 20 mins.. minus ..2hr 52 mins = 1hr 28 mins
-------------
map

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: September 17, 2013, 06:22:02 PM »

Kaine and Desire revealed to Dr. Phil that Terri related three stories relating the last time she saw Kyron ... none that indicated she stepped foot in her stepson's classroom.  When was the above photo taken?

My take on the interview?  Great!  I am anticipating a posted video and/or transcript.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #439 on: September 17, 2013, 06:45:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151855472758909&set=a.135499773908.107937.44770548908&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.