March 28, 2024, 12:27:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535457 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 24, 2013, 09:17:49 PM »

IDK janet if MC is Connected to kyron, funny though how
close his job is to skyline, and the FM #1 that TMH went to at 9am

Michael Cook
Senior Account Executive at Pinnacle Exhibits
Portland, Oregon Area Marketing and Advertising
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-cook/4/a91/44

skyline school to MC work and TMH FM #1
http://goo.gl/maps/uWBls

Pinnacle Exhibits
22400 NW Westmark Dr Hillsboro,OR97124
http://www.pinnacle-exhibits.com/work/clients

I don't know either cw618.  There are so many pieces of the puzzle encompassing the disappared of Kyron Horman that do not fit.

However ... when I consider the timing of the sexting relationship between Terri Horman and Michael Cook ... I can only conclude that something is not right.  Kyron had been missing less than three weeks.  Kiara had been taken from her arms four days prior.  Are these two void of a conscience.

cw618 ... your ability to research aspects of a topic in an attempt bring about a connection is amazing.  Thanks.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 24, 2013, 09:30:34 PM »

The Jefferson Exchange: September 18, 2013

Kyron Horman, Still Missin
g

The Portland area is still riveted by the case of Kyron Horman, the seven-year-old boy who disappeared from his school in June 2010.  His mother, Desiree Young, lives in the Rogue Valley, and continues to look for answers to Kyron's fate.  She joins us to talk about a recent search around the area where Kyron was last seen.

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/jpr/id/2476701#access_token=CAAEAkMDpPh4BAFUl23TFhKCE4YZCrauBweqvu0brOEX9le0LefbP0w5UaLsNZAoHi2UqqVLMYYioMMpUS80wMgqHsz3ZCOs4

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: September 24, 2013, 11:14:11 PM »

THE PHOTO - THE BACKPACK - THE COAT

Terri Horman's mother's account answers Dr. Phil's question regarding when the photo of Kyron in his classroom in front of his science project was taken.

Apparently ... Terri and Kyron went to his classroom upon their arrival at the school prior to viewing other exibits in other classrooms.  It is at this time that the backpack and coat were left in Kyron's classroom and pictures were taken of Kyron and Curtis with their respective projects.

Nevertheless ... when it is considered Kyron never arrived in his classroom ... Carol Moulton's account regarding the last time Terri saw her stepson heading toward his classroom at 8:45 AM does not make sense.

Could it be that Kyron was whisked away unnoticed while students rushing to their classrooms in response to the 8:45 AM "final" bell?  Could it be that that Desiree is right ... Terri has the answers?

Janet

+++++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
June 05, 2010 at 11:21 PM
updated July 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM

A photo posted on his stepmother's Facebook page shows Kyron Horman in front of his science fair project, wearing the "CSI" T-shirt he was last seen in.

Friday began as a special day for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. His school in Northwest Portland was having a science fair and he was keen to show off his project to his stepmother.

So, instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. It shows a bespectacled and beaming short-haired boy wearing a blue "CSI" T-shirt in front of an exhibit with photos of bug-eyed frogs, an anatomical drawing of the creature and other artwork.

"He was so excited about his science project," said Carol Moulton, Horman's mother and Kyron's grandmother. "They had worked on it together. He was anxious to take it to school and show it off."

After that, the two looked at other projects set up on desks in classrooms. There are about 300 students at Skyline Elementary, and all of them were invited to contribute to the fair.

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools.

Other students and parents showed up early as well to check out the fair, and Terri and Kyron saw people they knew while looking at the exhibits, Carol Moulton said.

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

At 8:45 a.m. when the bell rang, Terri walked her stepson down the hall close to his class.

"He told her, 'I'm going back to the classroom, Mom,' and she waves to him and left," Carol Moulton said. "She thought he was safely at school just like he is everyday."

What happened to the boy who went missing is unclear.

Carol Moulton said the kids were supposed to report to their classes and be divided into small groups of a few students each. Each group was supposed to tour the science fair with a chaperone. Afterward, when they returned to their classes for roll call, Kyron wasn't there, she said.

After leaving the school, Terri went about her day, running errands and taking care of household chores.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

_____

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: September 25, 2013, 07:48:32 AM »

Samantha

I have been thinking.  If the right arm and sleeve from the photo of Kyron in front of the science project had been flipped and photoshopped to Kyron's right side ... would the arm not be positioned away from Kyron body?

Could it be that the photo with Kaine is the original ... the original that was photoshopped onto an image of the science project.  However ... a corner of the shirt and the arm were mistakenly cropped?

Am I making sense.

Janet

I understand your question... I'd say it is more likely that the cutout/sign is a copy (and the classroom is the original).

In the sign/cutout, the arm on the right is a mirrored image of the left arm (in angling of the sleeve and even the shading/highlight on the arm) It is more likely that they edited the picture to get that result than he naturally happened to pose in a way that resulted in both arms/sleeves being exactly the same.

I think its also more likely that he was standing in the classroom and put his arm behind his back (little kid's energy - trying to get them to sit still for a photo). With his long sleeves it just makes him look like he doesn't have an arm. (You can tell his sleeves end a bit lower than the elbow)

I think when they cut him out for the sign they realized that the missing arm was distracting so they added the arm.

(I recently did this at work with a woman's hair and once side of her body. She was posing next to someone with curly blond hair that ended up everywhere. She wanted to potentially use the photo without the blond. So I had to copy one side of her hair/shoulder and make it look real on the other side. Also I had to edit out a badge Smile It was fun to make look as real as possible)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: September 25, 2013, 11:06:34 AM »

Thanks Samantha

I must be getting old.  I grew up with the saying "Pictures don't lie".  The technology today implies that these words are far from an absolute.

I "really" became suspicious of the photo of Kyron standing in front of his project when it was implied on the Desiree/Kaine interview with Dr. Phil that Terri may never have entered Kyron's classroom on the morning of June 4th.  However ... Carol Moulton cleared up that misconception in the article I posted.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 25, 2013, 04:30:54 PM »

There are witnesses who could dispute Spokesperson for Portland Public Schools' claims that Terri was the last known person to see Kyron on the morning of June 4th, 2010!!  Why has Terri Horman's attorney sat on this revelation for three years?

Janet

++++++ 

STEPHEN HOUZE

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

MATT SHELBY

Search continues for missing 7-year-old boy
Jun 6, 2010 at 4:05 PM PDT

<snipped>

Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools, said Kyron was with his stepmother at a science fair that morning (see photo above). However, Kyron never checked back in with his teacher afterward, Shelby said.

According to a press release distributed by the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, the boy's stepmother walked Kyron through a number of classrooms and last saw him around 8:45 a.m. Friday. The press release reports she last saw him walking down the hallway toward his classroom, at 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd.

School staff report not seeing him after 8:45 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95691389.html

June 5: Sheriff's Office News Release

The following is a news release issued June 5, 2010 at 9:06 a.m.

News Release from: Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERRIFF'S OFFICE CONTINUES SEARCH FOR 7 YEAR OLD KYRON HORMAN Posted: June 5th, 2010 9:06 AM

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789228/june-5-sheriffs-office-news-release-6-06-2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 25, 2013, 11:16:25 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 25, 2013, 11:22:44 PM »

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: September 26, 2013, 07:14:00 AM »

bluetilt said
I'm not clear on what you are saying.
I'll just clarify images and repost here (I did put descriptions on image titles and in description on photobucket)
(All are looking through the doors)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1576977#msg1576977

im just trying to fig why, TMH would go back down the stairs to exit, the building
when the south door is just a few feet from kyrons CR,  and is the quickest way to
the parking lot, from that point, and the east door, is just a few more feet, from the
south door and it goes to the pklot too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 26, 2013, 11:02:13 AM »

The employee of Magic Cleaners in Beaverton states in the video at the following link that Terri Horman was in the establishment on June 4, 2010.  She claims that Terri Horman was alone.  Where was Kiara?

H/T - T. Ruth - BOC

Janet

++++

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question investigator
Posted on September 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Updated Tuesday, Sep 17 at 4:18 PM

<snipped>

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

However, Terri Horman's attorneys can conduct their own investigation. They will be allowed to interview witnesses, including teachers at Skyline Elementary and employees of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24-hour Fitness. They will not be allowed to question Skyline students.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 26, 2013, 11:41:34 AM »

bluetilt said
I'm not clear on what you are saying.
I'll just clarify images and repost here (I did put descriptions on image titles and in description on photobucket)
(All are looking through the doors)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1576977#msg1576977

im just trying to fig why, TMH would go back down the stairs to exit, the building
when the south door is just a few feet from kyrons CR,  and is the quickest way to
the parking lot, from that point, and the east door, is just a few more feet, from the

cw618

Could it be that Kyron was disappeared unnoticed through a downstairs' door to a waiting vehicle sometime following the classroom picture taking of Curtis and Kyron with their respective projects ... sometime following the classroom dropping off of Kyron's backpack and coat?  In other words ... could it be that the disappearing of Kyron occurred prior to the alleged 8:45 AM short unaccompanied walk back to his classroom.

Janet

++++++

June 5: Sheriff's Office News Release

The following is a news release issued June 5, 2010 at 9:06 a.m.

News Release from: Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERRIFF'S OFFICE CONTINUES SEARCH FOR 7 YEAR OLD KYRON HORMAN Posted: June 5th, 2010 9:06 AM

<snipped>

Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789228/june-5-sheriffs-office-news-release-6-06-2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: September 26, 2013, 01:37:52 PM »

IDK janet if MC is Connected to kyron, funny though how
close his job is to skyline, and the FM #1 that TMH went to at 9am

Michael Cook
Senior Account Executive at Pinnacle Exhibits
Portland, Oregon Area Marketing and Advertising
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-cook/4/a91/44

skyline school to MC work and TMH FM #1
http://goo.gl/maps/uWBls

Pinnacle Exhibits
22400 NW Westmark Dr Hillsboro,OR97124
http://www.pinnacle-exhibits.com/work/clients

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

When the similarities between Terri's relationship with Rudy Sanchez and Michael Cook are considered ... could it be that Kaine's friend was a participant in a chain of events behind the disappearance of Kyron?  When Terri's emails cited by Desiree ... emails that revealed hatred for Kaine and Kyron ... are considered ... could it be that Desiree's claim that Terri has the answers regarding the disappearance of her son is a reflection of the truth?  Could it be that there are too many coincidences?

The court affidavit encompassing the RO against Terri is an interest read ... especially the portion toward the end regarding Michael Cook.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Court affidavit (PDF)
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 26, 2013, 02:03:20 PM »

cw618

Do you have any background info on Michael Cook?

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 26, 2013, 03:22:46 PM »

BOTTOM LINE

<snipped>

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: September 26, 2013, 03:53:05 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 27, 2013, 01:57:50 PM »

Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom

Was Terri Horman's vehicle moved while she was inside the school with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... a move that allowed her to exit the school unnoticed and return to her vehicle unnoticed?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM, updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

<snipped>

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 27, 2013, 04:33:56 PM »

I can only assume that Desiree's allegations in the lawsuit originates from an official investigative source ... allegations that cannot be affirmed without compromising the Kyron Horman investigation.

Janet

+++++

Mother files lawsuit saying Terri Horman kidnapped Kyron
Published: Jun 1, 2012 at 1:13 PM PDT Last Updated: Jun 2, 2012 at 9:35 AM

<snipped>

Terri Horman was the last person known to see Kyron alive at Skyline School on June 4, 2010. She has long been the focus of the investigation into his whereabouts, although she has never been formally named a criminal suspect.

<snipped>

In the suit, Young’s lawyers wrote that Terri Horman “feigned ignorance of the circumstances surrounding the disappearance” and “lied to investigating authorities and to the media regarding her activities on June 4, 2010.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Desiree-Young-files-lawsuit-saying-Terri-Horman-kidnapped-Kyron-Horman-156429105.html

http://katubim.s3.amazonaws.com/Terri%20Horman%20Lawsuit.pdf

Judge denies Terri Horman's request to delay Young's civil suit
Published: Aug 15, 2012 at 11:16 AM PD
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - A judge has denied a request by Terri Horman to delay a civil lawsuit brought by Desiree Young that could force Horman to reveal the location of Kyron Horman.

The ruling is a victory for Desiree Young and is expected to keep the civil lawsuit moving forward.

In a motion filed July 25 to hold the case in abatement, Terri Horman said the civil suit seeks facts that could lead to a criminal prosecution and is claiming via her attorney that her rights to self-incrimination are violated if the civil case moves forward.

She wanted the judge to delay the case by two years. Terri Horman has not been charged with any crimes related to Kyron's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Judge-denies-Terri-Horman-request-to-delay-lawsuit-166284266-Kyron.html

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
Published: Jul 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM PDT
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2013 at 5:01 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. -- With "great disappointment," the mother of Kyron Horman said Tuesday she is dropping a civil suit against Terri Horman because she doesn't want it to jeopardize the police investigation.

"Because my civil case can't go forward without the police criminal investigation file, it's with great disappointment I make this difficult decision," Desiree Young told reporters.

Young was tearful as she spoke at the press conference outside the Multnomah County Courthouse in downtown Portland. She said in order for her lawyers to move forward with the suit, they need the police file -- which they can't have during an active police investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 27, 2013, 05:04:01 PM »

I am far from an advocate for Terri Horman but it would be interesting to know what legal foundation motivated the restraining order that has prevented Terri from contact with Kiara for over 3 years and ... the eviction order that forced Terri from her home.  Does the judge have access to case files?

Janet

+++++

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

His statement contained no details on how Terri Horman might be involved in the boy's disappearance.

The sheriff's office has refused to confirm details of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and did so again Thursday. In a statement following the parents' news conference, the sheriff's office said "the information released during these conferences did NOT come from the Multnomah County sheriff's office."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 27, 2013, 07:14:26 PM »

THE APPEARANCE OF A LEGAL DOUBLE STANDARD

Kaine's motion for a restraining order, eviction order and custody was granted three years ago ... a restraining order, eviction order and custody based on heresay in regards to what he learned from an investigative sources.

However ... Desiree is forced to withdraw her lawsuit against Terri ... a lawsuit based on heresay in regards to what she learned from investigative sources.

There is an appearance of a legal double standard when it comes to Desiree Young and Kaine Horman.  Why?

Could it be that the judge is privy to case files ... case files that would compromise an ongoing investigation against Terri if released at this time?  Could it be the rulings of the court imply that father and daughter may be at risk if Kaine's motions were denied?

Janet

+++++

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

His statement contained no details on how Terri Horman might be involved in the boy's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

Attorneys and the judge expect that the earliest that a divorce and child custody hearing can proceed between Terri Horman and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, is May 2014.

Kantor wrote that the guiding principle for the court is the "best interests and welfare of Kiara and the safety of the parties'' involved, and not Kyron's disappearance or any potential prosecution.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: September 27, 2013, 07:37:38 PM »

Is the judge privy to investigative info ... investigative info that implies it is a given that charges will eventually be filed against Terri Horman?

Janet

+++++

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

<snipped>

Terri Horman's lawyers have also subpoenaed employees of three businesses and sought surveillance images from a Fred Meyer, a 24-Hour Fitness gym and Magic Cleaners. Kantor said he found no reason to restrict those depositions, or to limit their efforts to obtain surveillance footage from June 4, 2010. However, the judge said he would not allow Terri Horman's lawyers to seek documents or evidence from the business employees on what they said to law enforcement.

"In sum, the court is allowing the respondent (Terri Horman) to conduct her own investigation into and discovery of the relevant facts and evidence (except for the minor students a this time) in order to prepare for the eventual trial,'' Kantor wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.