March 28, 2024, 11:27:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535452 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2013, 07:46:07 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2013, 08:12:55 PM »

Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom

im just trying to fig why, TMH would go back down the stairs to exit, the building
when the south door is just a few feet from kyrons CR,  and is the quickest way to
the parking lot, from that point, and the east door, is just a few more feet, from the
south door and it goes to the pklot too

Was Terri Horman's vehicle moved while she was inside the school with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... a move that allowed her to exit the school unnoticed and return to her vehicle unnoticed?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM, updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

<snipped>

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

cw618

Something akin to you ... could it be that Desiree was also questioning the exit Terri claimed she used when leaving the school on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Desiree is a broken woman who will never be able to move on without answers.

Janet

+++++

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

Police have said Terri Horman was the last known person to see the boy. She told police she left him at his school, about two miles away from their home, after an early morning science fair.

Young said Thursday at a news conference that she suspected Terri Horman's involvement soon after the boy was reported missing.

"I've known her a long time," Young said. "I know she's lying."

Young, who lives in Medford with her husband, said Terri Horman's explanation after the boy's disappearance didn't add up.

"There are just some things in there that didn't sit well with me, and it just didn't sound right," Young told The AP.   "I'm very familiar with that school and there were just some things that I knew couldn't be correct."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2013, 09:37:20 PM »

You're asking good questions, Janet. 

I remember in the very early days of the investigation there was a rumor that someone had seen Terri at the bottom of the stairs without Kyron and it seemed as if she was 'hiding'.  If I recall correctly she was near the east side door (nearest the soccer field) at the time.

Lots of rumors were floated in the early days, though, so this could be misinformation.  Just putting it out there.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: September 27, 2013, 11:16:21 PM »

You're asking good questions, Janet. 

I remember in the very early days of the investigation there was a rumor that someone had seen Terri at the bottom of the stairs without Kyron and it seemed as if she was 'hiding'.  If I recall correctly she was near the east side door (nearest the soccer field) at the time.

Lots of rumors were floated in the early days, though, so this could be misinformation.  Just putting it out there.

The judge's recent words are not a rumor.  Kaine Horman's recent words are not a rumor.  Could it be that after three long years an indictment of Terri Hormon is on the horizon?

Good Night Amy's Sister

Janet

++++++

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

<snipped>

"In sum, the court is allowing the respondent (Terri Horman) to conduct her own investigation into and discovery of the relevant facts and evidence (except for the minor students a this time) in order to prepare for the eventual trial,'' Kantor wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 28, 2013, 07:29:38 AM »

Kyron Horman's mom wants stepmom charged in disappearance
September 27, 2013

(snip)
"Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance," said Desiree Young.

In a recent radio interview with Jefferson Public Radio, Young said she hopes to put up signs and fliers in the Roseburg area, where Terri Horman is living.

(snip)
Last month, a team of volunteer searched an area of Northwest Portland near Skyline School.

"We did find two pieces of possible evidence that are connected to Terri, we can't divulge what those are," said Young. "Those are being investigated, looked at, and checked for DNA."
In a recent court filing, Terri Horman's lawyer argued that she should not have to answer questions in divorce proceedings because of the pending criminal investigation.
Lawyers for her estranged husband Kaine Horman wants to depose Terri Horman.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-m ... 85282.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: September 28, 2013, 11:05:26 AM »

The Jefferson Exchange: September 18, 2013

Kyron Horman, Still Missing

The Portland area is still riveted by the case of Kyron Horman, the seven-year-old boy who disappeared from his school in June 2010.  His mother, Desiree Young, lives in the Rogue Valley, and continues to look for answers to Kyron's fate.  She joins us to talk about a recent search around the area where Kyron was last seen.

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/jpr/id/2476701#access_token=CAAEAkMDpPh4BAFUl23TFhKCE4YZCrauBweqvu0brOEX9le0LefbP0w5UaLsNZAoHi2UqqVLMYYioMMpUS80wMgqHsz3ZCOs4

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: September 28, 2013, 11:08:03 AM »

The Desiree/Kaine Dr. Phil Interview

Dr. Phil Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xudmj4Oqco

Dr. Phil Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkicnZndc0s

Dr. Phil Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgQRPA7u6o

H/T - StcPnkLdy

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 28, 2013, 11:17:16 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 28, 2013, 11:43:58 AM »

WE DIDN'T PROTECT HIM

Kyron Horman's parents, Desiree Young, Kaine Horman air differences on Dr. Phil
September 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

<snipped>

Kyron's mother Desiree Young lashed out at the boy's father, Kaine Horman, saying he ignored red flags in the year before the boy disappeared on June 4, 2010.

"I don't blame Kaine for Kyron's disappearance," Young said. But she added that "things were happening in the year prior to Kyron going missing" and that Kaine Horman didn't pay attention when she tried to alert him.

"It was just ignored," Young said. "I feel like in that we failed Kyron. We didn't protect him."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kyrons_parents_desiree_young_k.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 28, 2013, 03:34:10 PM »

The employee of Magic Cleaners in Beaverton states in the video at the following link that Terri Horman was in the establishment on June 4, 2010.  She claims that Terri Horman was alone.  Where was Kiara?

H/T - T. Ruth - BOC

Janet

++++

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question investigator
Posted on September 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Updated Tuesday, Sep 17 at 4:18 PM

<snipped>

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

However, Terri Horman's attorneys can conduct their own investigation. They will be allowed to interview witnesses, including teachers at Skyline Elementary and employees of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24-hour Fitness. They will not be allowed to question Skyline students.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html

For the first time in three years it has been revealed that that Terry Horman was in the Magic Cleaners establishment on the morning of June 4, 2005.  It was also revealed by a Magic Cleaners' employee in the above KGW video that Terry was in the establishment "alone".  However ... the time remains elusive.

Could it be that Terri's stop at Magic Cleaners was kept confidential by those within the Kyron Horman investigation because of the person they suspect may have been waiting in Terri's truck with Kiara ... the person that they suspect Terri may have been picked up in the unaccountable time gap.

Janet

++++++

Sources detail Terri’s timeline day Kyron disappeared
Published: Jul 23, 2010 at 7:17 PM PDT
Last Updated: Jul 24, 2010 at 12:39 AM PDT

<snipped>

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 28, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »

COINCIDENCE?  THE WITNESSES AND THE FLYERS

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Law enforcement working on the 10-week-old case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman appealed to the public Wednesday for "investigative assistance" to help nail down who else was in or around the white Ford F-250 pickup that Kyron's stepmother drove to school the day he disappeared.

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared[/color].

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

"We're looking for additional witnesses," he added, standing in the Brooks Hill Historic Church across from the school in front of blown-up photos of the Horman truck staged at each location.

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared.

<snipped>

Investigators and prosecutors have not named Terri Horman or Spicher as suspects in the case and are going to great lengths to avoid mentioning their names in public. But their actions show investigators remain intently focused on their every move the day Kyron disappeared. Last weekend, they distributed a flier with photos of both women to residents along Northwest Old Germantown Road, seeking any tips on whether the two women, or the Horman truck, were seen in the area between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4.

At Wednesday's news conference, Underhill and sheriff's Detective Bob O'Donnell also asked for help from anyone who may have seen the Horman pickup later that morning in the lot of two Fred Meyer stores -- the Cornelius Pass store off Northwest Imbrie Drive in Hillsboro around 9 a.m. or the Beaverton store along Southwest Walker Road about 10 a.m.

<snipped>

Authorities urged the public to recall whether they saw the Horman truck from about 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on either Northwest Springville Road, on Skyline Boulevard between Springville and Newberry Road, or along Old Germantown or Germantown Road. If so, they're asked to call investigators.

In addition, the investigative team wants anyone who parked in the school's south parking lot, between the school's south entrance and Northwest Skyline Boulevard, before 8:45 a.m. to provide their name, license plate number, make, model, year and color of their vehicle.

While O'Donnell acknowledged that investigators worked to identify everyone who was at the school the morning of June 4 after Kyron went missing, he said that as the inquiry continued detectives developed leads that have them looking at information "through a different lens."

<snipped>

Spicher was gardening at a 40-acre property on Old Germantown Road on June 4. Her employer and another worker at the home told authorities that she wasn't there when they called her in for the lunch provided for the workers.

Investigators say Spicher, who arrived on the job around 9 a.m., wasn't seen gardening on the property from about 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 28, 2013, 05:53:28 PM »

COINCIDENCE?  THE WITNESSES AND THE FLYERS

August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Law enforcement working on the 10-week-old case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman appealed to the public Wednesday for "investigative assistance" to help nail down who else was in or around the white Ford F-250 pickup that Kyron's stepmother drove to school the day he disappeared.

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

"We're looking for additional witnesses," he added, standing in the Brooks Hill Historic Church across from the school in front of blown-up photos of the Horman truck staged at each location.

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared.

<snipped>

Investigators and prosecutors have not named Terri Horman or Spicher as suspects in the case and are going to great lengths to avoid mentioning their names in public. But their actions show investigators remain intently focused on their every move the day Kyron disappeared. Last weekend, they distributed a flier with photos of both women to residents along Northwest Old Germantown Road, seeking any tips on whether the two women, or the Horman truck, were seen in the area between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4.

At Wednesday's news conference, Underhill and sheriff's Detective Bob O'Donnell also asked for help from anyone who may have seen the Horman pickup later that morning in the lot of two Fred Meyer stores -- the Cornelius Pass store off Northwest Imbrie Drive in Hillsboro around 9 a.m. or the Beaverton store along Southwest Walker Road about 10 a.m.

<snipped>

Authorities urged the public to recall whether they saw the Horman truck from about 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on either Northwest Springville Road, on Skyline Boulevard between Springville and Newberry Road, or along Old Germantown or Germantown Road. If so, they're asked to call investigators.

In addition, the investigative team wants anyone who parked in the school's south parking lot, between the school's south entrance and Northwest Skyline Boulevard, before 8:45 a.m. to provide their name, license plate number, make, model, year and color of their vehicle.

While O'Donnell acknowledged that investigators worked to identify everyone who was at the school the morning of June 4 after Kyron went missing, he said that as the inquiry continued detectives developed leads that have them looking at information "through a different lens."

<snipped>

Spicher was gardening at a 40-acre property on Old Germantown Road on June 4. Her employer and another worker at the home told authorities that she wasn't there when they called her in for the lunch provided for the workers.

Investigators say Spicher, who arrived on the job around 9 a.m., wasn't seen gardening on the property from about 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: September 28, 2013, 05:55:51 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete post #910.  I messed up with the highlighting.

Thanks

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 28, 2013, 09:15:29 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: September 29, 2013, 05:32:00 PM »

The disappearance of Kyron Horman - A Theory

Friday, June 4, 2010

7:45 AM - Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  She claims to her husband that she requires his vehicle to bring home Kyron's science project from school.

8:00 AM - Could it be that Terri picks up DeDe from her home?

8:10 AM - Could it be that Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary and ...  Terri parks in front of the school leaving BOTH Dede and Kiara in the vehicle?

8:15 AM - Classroom pictures are taken of Kyron and Curtis by Terri with their respective science projects.

8:35 AM - Could it be that DeDe moves Terri's pick up from the front of the school to an obscure exit?

8:45 AM - Could it be that at the ring of the final bell Kyron is whisked out of school by Terri unnoticed through a downstairs exit to the waiting vehicle?

8:45 AM - Could it be that Terri drives DeDe home to pick up her vehicle and ... Terri then  follows DeDe to her place of employment?

8:55 AM - DeDe parks her vehicle and makes her presence known.

9:05 AM - Could it be that DeDe climbs into Terri's vehicle and drives to a location where Kyron is handed over to either Michael Cook or DeDe's former boyfriend?

9:30 AM to 11:00 AM - In an effort to establish an alibi Terri produces receipts from various establishments.  Could it be that Dede remains in the vehicle?  Other than one Fred Meyers ... could it be that Kiara also remains in the vehicle?

11:30 AM - Terri arrives at 24 Hour Fitness.  Could it be DeDe stays in the vehicle while Terri puts Kiara in childcare?

12:55 PM - Could it be that Terri drives DeDe back to her place of employment where DeDe makes her presence known while claiming she had been on the property all morning and ... Terri returns home with Kiara?

1:00 PM - Terri emails photos of Kyron and Curtis to contacts.

2:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show ... the talent show that Kyron is a participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 29, 2013, 05:39:53 PM »

POSSIBLE SUSPECTS?

Michael Cook

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

DeDe's Former Boyfriend

In August, 2010 ... ten months following the breakup ... Dede's former boyfriend brought attention to himself when he agreed to interviews with the local media.  Then on October 5, 2012 ... Dede was questioned about this same guy in the lawsuit deposition.  What dots were Desiree's attorney attempting to connect?

+++++++

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a 'high-energy, dynamic' person who changed dramatically
August 19, 2010

<snipped>

.... has volunteered as a child's advocate in Multnomah County for more than a decade, said he dated Spicher for about 10 months, and they had even talked of marriage, but their relationship fell apart in early August 2009

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

DeDe Spicher Lawsuit Desposition - October - October 5, 2012
Pages 16 & 17
http://www.katu.com/news/98654424

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 29, 2013, 07:33:32 PM »

cw618

Help!!  Whether you agree or not ... does my theory work in regards to time when driving is considered?  I am terrible at maps.

Thanks

Janet

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 29, 2013, 08:32:07 PM »

cw618

Help!!  Whether you agree or not ... does my theory work in regards to time when driving is considered?  I am terrible at maps.

Thanks

Janet

ill check it out,while reading your timeline theory, something occurred to me about Kiara, it would
have been difficult, for TMH to go up the west entry steps, even if Kiara had been in one of those
light weight stroller,(it almost looks like a toy) so why in the world would you go back down the
steps, with an 18mo old, stroller or no stroller, if Kiara was in school with TMH,she carried her 
and left the stroller near an exit or in truck. just thought of something else,the lady that saw TMH
at the FM, didnt she say she was holding her sick daughter. so i guess Kiara was walking unlikely
she was sick, so TMH is carrying  25+lb around for a 1/2 hr or more, i would think you wouldnt see
many of the exhibits with a slow walking child or carrying the child in a 1/2 hrs time

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 29, 2013, 09:12:54 PM »

Thanks cw618

If my times don't work ... if it is possible ... could you provide times for my theory between 8:15 AM and 1:00 PM that do work.

The answer to the question regarding whether Kiara was seen with Terri at the school or in any of the establishments that she allegedly went to on the morning of June 4, 2010 has yet to be revealed EXCEPT one FM ... EXCEPT Magic Cleaners.  Andrea Leckey testified that Kiara was in Terri's arms at one FM.  An employee at Magic Cleaners revealed that Terri was ALONE when she dropped off some cleaning.

The possible passing of Kyron to another?  Could you fit Sauvie Island into the timeline.  According to one of my backup articles there was allegedly a cellphone ping that indicated Terri was on Sauvie Island.  Also ... there were two large scale searches conducted in that area.

Thanks cw618.  I am excited with what you can come up with.  Your map research is amazing!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: September 30, 2013, 12:37:27 AM »

It appears that Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates' statement negates the alleged Kyron sightings of Tanner Pumala and Easter Matthews.

Janet

+++++

UPDATE • Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
By Jennifer Anderson
The Portland Tribune, Jun 18, 2010, Updated Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.