March 28, 2024, 07:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535371 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: September 30, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »

SELF-EDIT - POST #515

DeDe Spicher - Lawsuit Desposition - October 5, 2012
Pages 16 & 17

http://www.katu.com/news/9865442

s/b

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 30, 2013, 03:09:40 PM »

Janet no, on picking DS up,then going back to get her car then to her work all by
 8:55 AM, even if DS  met TMH somewhere b4 the SF, prob still wont work, the
ttimeframe is to tight, TMH left the SF at 8:45 AM, was at FM per 9:12am receipt
i think that is why LE ,was trying to use DS time missing from garden prop, at about
11:30 a.m, but i dont see that working either, and going with the drive around time,
cant make the island fit either. Janet thanks, you helped me see something else
JMO, looking at the timelines and maps i did, if TMH had anything to do with kyron
missing, it happened at the school, she prob took kyron back out to truck and gave,
sold, him to someone. how much is a 7yr old blue eyed sandy hair, cute as a button
boy worth on the black market

see this for Janets timeframe
The disappearance of Kyron Horman - A Theory
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1577273#msg1577273Friday, June 4, 2010
-------------------------
picking DS up go to school,take back home get car
TMH shopping does not fit
----------------------
NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231
Tualatin, OR
11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231
Tualatin, OR
Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR
89.9 mi, 2 hours 3 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/X3YV3
------------------------------
picking DS up at a trail pking area and then drop her back there
and DS goes to work
------------------
leave home
NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231
DS pick up
45.588411,-122.806056 NW Skyline Blvd ......13.5 mi – about 27 mins
school leave 8:45
11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231 .....10.3 mi – about 20 mins
drop DS back off at car, arrive 9:05, not enough time to get to FM
45.588411,-122.806056 NW Skyline Blvd.......10.3 mi – about 20 mins
DS work, arrive 9:23
Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR....7.7 mi – about 17 mins
41.8 mi, 1 hour 23 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/G8RrY
---------------------
FM #2  to Sauvie Island to cleaners and gym to home
-------------
leave
15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006 .....leave 10:30
arrive......11:05, no time to smell the roses
Sauvie Island Bridge...... 14.8 mi – about 25 mins
arrive 11:35, no time to pick up clothing and to gym by 11:39
16035 Southwest Walker Road, Beaverton.....15.1 mi – about 25 mins
arrive 11:39, if picking up clothing, prob wont get to gym at the check in time
1265 NW Waterhouse Ave, Beaverton, OR .....1.1 mi – about 3 mins
leave gym 12:20 arrive home 1:01
15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd Portland, OR 97231.......10.9 mi – about 19 mins
41.9 mi, 1 hour 12 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/oUEvb

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 30, 2013, 04:07:42 PM »

Thanks cw618.

Life beckons outside the computer room this afternoon but later I will attempt to comprehend the implications of all your amazing research and ... maybe a new theory ... a new timeline ... will be forthcoming.

Thanks again for all your hard work ... it was appreciated.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 30, 2013, 04:40:42 PM »

Janet no, on picking DS up,then going back to get her car then to her work all by
 8:55 AM, even if DS  met TMH somewhere b4 the SF, prob still wont work, the
ttimeframe is to tight, TMH left the SF at 8:45 AM, was at FM per 9:12am receipt
i think that is why LE ,was trying to use DS time missing from garden prop, at about
11:30 a.m, but i dont see that working either, and going with the drive around time,
cant make the island fit either. Janet thanks, you helped me see something else
JMO, looking at the timelines and maps i did, if TMH had anything to do with kyron
missing, it happened at the school, she prob took kyron back out to truck and gave,
sold, him to someone. how much is a 7yr old blue eyed sandy hair, cute as a button
boy worth on the black market

<Respectively snipped by Tamikosmom>

cw618

My timeline does not include Terri "driving around on rural roads".  Kaine Horman is sceptical.  I believe the time between leaving the school arriving home at approximately 1:00 PM was all about creating an alibi and disappearing Kyron.

I could be wrong but ... my theory does not imply that Kyron was sold.  I believe the disappearing was all about getting back at a controlling cheating husband.  Whether Kyron is dead or alive depends on which one of the two I am suspicious Terri handed her stepson to on the morning of June 4, 2010.

My prayer is that Kyron is safe and he will someday be be returned to his Mom and Dad.

+++++

Kaine describes what Terri told him about Kyron’s disappearance
Published: May 24, 2011 at 11:28 PM PDT

<snipped>

Then she says she spent roughly an hour and a half driving the back roads of Northwest Multnomah County to soothe her daughter as the medications kicked in.

Kaine says he’s never had to do that.

"I don't need to drive her around to put her to sleep or to get her to stop crying or anything else. I have not needed to do that once. I have yet to need to do that is about all that I can say," he says.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/122554994.html?tab=video&c=y

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: September 30, 2013, 10:10:17 PM »

THE ROCK AND THE HARD PLACE

The System is "d----- if it does and d----- if it doesn't".

There are those that claims Terri Horman has not been charged with the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron and therefore she should be granted joint custody of her daughter ... her daughter that she has had not contact with for three years.

Akin to the Kyron Horman case ... in the Susan Powell case there was circumstantial evidence Josh Powell was behind the disappearance of his wife but not enough hard evidence to bring about an indictment.  Nevertheless ... against the objections of his inlaws ... Josh was afforded supervised visits with his sons and his sons are now deceased at the hands of their father.

Could it be in the Kyron Horman case there is substantial circumstantial evidence the Terri Horman masterminded the disappearance of her stepson and she instigated a MFH plot against Kain but there is not yet hard evidence to motivate an indictment by investigators?  Could it be that case files viewed by the judge convinces him that both Kiara and Kaine could be at risk if he ruled against Kaine's no contact motion?

Janet

The Susan Powell Case

The Murder Of Susan Powell's Two Young Boys At The Hands Of Their Father
2/05/2012

http://www.forbes.com/sites/crime/2012/02/05/the-murder-of-susan-powells-two-young-boys-by-the-hands-of-their-father/2/

Parental rights vs. child safety: Should boys have been visiting Josh Powell? (+video)
February 6, 2012

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0206/Parental-rights-vs.-child-safety-Should-boys-have-been-visiting-Josh-Powell-video

The Kyron Horman Case

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

His statement contained no details on how Terri Horman might be involved in the boy's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

Attorneys and the judge expect that the earliest that a divorce and child custody hearing can proceed between Terri Horman and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, is May 2014.

Kantor wrote that the guiding principle for the court is the "best interests and welfare of Kiara and the safety of the parties'' involved, and not Kyron's disappearance or any potential prosecution.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: October 01, 2013, 11:54:43 AM »

DEDE SPICHER

What did DeDe reveal to the Grand Jury in July, 2010 that motivated her attorney to share that he would not be surprised if an indictment against Terri was imminent?  What did DeDe reveal to the Grand Jury in July, 2010 that initiated an August, 2010 search?

Janet

++++++

Connect the Dots

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future. ....

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
8-08-2010

Crews set up a search base at a rock quarry in northwest Portland and combed fields along Cornell Road over the weekend in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search of at least one area. In the past, Kyron's birth parents have suggested Spicher wasn't cooperating with investigators

Sheriff's investigators and search teams set up a command center at a rock quarry located off Skyline Boulevard, about three minutes away from Skyline School. Crews were also seen in a field off Cornell Road on Sunday and a field off Cornelius Pass Road -- about one mile south of the school -- on Saturday.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14794078/crews-search-again-in-kyron-horman-case-8-08-2010?clienttype=printable

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 01, 2013, 12:30:23 PM »

Why did it take three years ... three years that Kaine has had sole custody of Kiara ... for Terri to request an evaluator to investigate "troubling aspects" of Kaine's parenting skills?

Why was Terri not moving heaven and earth for an evaluation from the get go rather than sexting with Michael Cook four days following last time she held her daughter?

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman agrees to evaluation in hopes of seeing daughter
Posted: Aug 29, 2013 7:52 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 26, 2013 7:59 AM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, is willing to undergo an evaluation to determine whether she should be allowed to spend time with her daughter, according to court documents.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, requested the evaluation.

<snipped>

Court documents said Terri Horman will not answer any  questions during the upcoming evaluation that would compromise her Fifth Amendment rights.

Documents filed by Terri Horman's legal team said "there are a number of troubling aspects of (Kaine Horman)'s prior conduct and parental decisions that should be thoroughly investigated by the evaluator," but the lawyers did not elaborate on the allegation.

<snipped>

http://www.fox19.com/story/23288751/terri-horman-to-undergo-evaluation

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 01, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »

cw618

My timeline does not include Terri "driving around on rural roads".  Kaine Horman is sceptical.  I believe the time between leaving the school arriving home at approximately 1:00 PM was all about creating an alibi and disappearing Kyron.

I could be wrong but ... my theory does not imply that Kyron was sold.  I believe the disappearing was all about getting back at a controlling cheating husband.  Whether Kyron is dead or alive depends on which one of the two I am suspicious Terri handed her stepson to on the morning of June 4, 2010.

My prayer is that Kyron is safe and he will someday be be returned to his Mom and Dad.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1577301#msg1577301

Janet sorry, i meant even during, TMH statement she was driving around, that the island would
not fit in a time line. if TMH statement is true she did not drive far,as you can see by the times on
the maps, it takes awhile to get around. kyron being sold was JMO,did not mean to imply it was yours

about the time it takes to go to and from, JMO, a hand off would be hard to do, not impossible
just tough with out someone seeing something, as i said JMO, those tight times are why i think,
if TMH helped dissapear kyron it happened at the school
gym to home is 10.9 mile and takes 19 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/TIuQm
FM #2 to S island is 13.4 mi, 25 mins and thats just to the bridge not driving around the island
http://goo.gl/maps/Yw7RS

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 01, 2013, 01:35:50 PM »

this has always bothered me,you would think in a group of 4 or 5 kids,you would
remember if kyron was there, lets say there are 30 parent leaders, show kyrons
pic was he in your group, how hard is that 

-------------
Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
 By Allan Brettman, The Oregonian
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 05, 2010 at 9:57 PM, updated June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m. Parents had been invited to attend Skyline's annual schoolwide science fair, an event scheduled for 8 to 10 a.m., according to the PTA.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release.

It was not clear, however, whether Kyron, like every other student in the school, then participated in a classroom-to-classroom inspection of other science projects.

Parent-led groups of about four students walked among the classrooms, said Gina Zimmerman, president of the Skyline PTA.

"You were supposed to stay with your group," Zimmerman said. "I don't know what group he was in."

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: October 01, 2013, 02:18:21 PM »

cw618

I agree.  I would assume that "the sheriff's office news release" was motivated by the fact that there were no witnesses that saw Kyron following the 8:45 AM final bell.

BTW ... I am working on a new "timeline".  I am really trying to make my theory work using your research in regards to locations and driving distance.  Stuff happening outside the computer room today but ... I will get back to it.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release.

<snipped>

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 01, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »

Why did it take three years ... three years that Kaine has had sole custody of Kiara ... for Terri to request an evaluator to investigate "troubling aspects" of Kaine's parenting skills?

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman agrees to evaluation in hopes of seeing daughter
Posted: Aug 29, 2013 7:52 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 26, 2013 7:59 AM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, is willing to undergo an evaluation to determine whether she should be allowed to spend time with her daughter, according to court documents.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, requested the evaluation.

<snipped>

Court documents said Terri Horman will not answer any  questions during the upcoming evaluation that would compromise her Fifth Amendment rights.

Documents filed by Terri Horman's legal team said "there are a number of troubling aspects of (Kaine Horman)'s prior conduct and parental decisions that should be thoroughly investigated by the evaluator," but the lawyers did not elaborate on the allegation.

<snipped>

http://www.fox19.com/story/23288751/terri-horman-to-undergo-evaluation

Could it be that Terri does have knowledge ... if exposed ... would put Kaine in a bad light in regards to reputation?  Is this threat the reason why Kaine recently backtracked and dismissed the restraining order that has prevented Terri from contact with Kiara for over three years and ... is now requesting an evaluation to determine whether Terri a fit mother?

Has a behind the scenes deal been negotiated between Kaine and Terri in regards to the custody issue?  In other words ... could it be that Kaine does not hold all the aces?

Janet

+++++

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a news release, saying the disappearance case remains a "high priority."
August 03, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, also dismissed a restraining order against Terri Horman, and their stalled divorce case is set to proceed next month.

The developments came within weeks after Terri Horman's lawyers moved for the first time in three years to aggressively contest her estranged husband's renewal of the restraining order that has prevented her from seeing their daughter, Kiara, now 4 1/2.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_horman_case_investigatio.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 01, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »

DeDe Spicher - Lawsuit Desposition - October 5, 2012

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

WHY?

Attorney: Terri Horman's friend refused to answer 142 questions in Kyron case
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
Updated: Nov 27, 2012 12:31 PM PST

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Kyron Horman's parents have called her uncooperative in the past and now an attorney said DeDe Spicher refused to answer more than 100 questions regarding the missing boy.

<snipped>

Shortly after the boy's disappearance, Kyron's parents said Spicher was in close communication with Terri Horman and provided her "advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

Young's lawyer said Spicher was called in for a deposition earlier this month as part of the lawsuit against Terri Horman. Elden Rosenthal said Spicher refused to answer 142 of his questions, citing her Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19894510/terri-hormans-friend-refused-to-answer-142-questions-in-kyron-case

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: October 01, 2013, 09:48:00 PM »

cw618

I have not revised my theory but I have changed the sequence to hopefully fit a reasonable timeline of events that encompasses the whereabouts of DeDe and Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.  If it still does not work when driving time is considered ... I may try again.  Then again ... I may not.

Thanks

Janet

++++++++

The disappearance of Kyron - A Theory

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  She claims that she requires his vehicle to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe on the route somewhere close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's truck is parked out of sight.

08:00 AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  BOTH DeDe and Kiara stay in the vehicle.  Terri and Kyron go directly to the classroom where a photo of Kyron was taken with his science project.  DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck unnoticed from the front of the school to an obscure exit?  Kyron is whisked out of school by Terri unnoticed through a downstairs exit to the waiting vehicle. Terri drives DeDe a short distance to pick up her vehicle. 

09:00 AM - (40 Acre Property, Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed  in Terri's vehicle.

09:30 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey while holding Kiara

00:00 AM - (Albertsons, 5415 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Portland, OR 97221)

00:00 - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)

00:00 - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store employee reveals to media that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.

11:00 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Kyron is handed over to Kaine's former friend or DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend or ...

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at Gym.  DeDe remains in the vehicle.  Where's Kiara?

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

01:20 PM - Horman Residence - NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231 - Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show ... the talent show that Kyron is a participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

I have accumulated backup articles, documents, transcripts and videos that are available upon request.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: October 01, 2013, 10:13:07 PM »

"For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all."  Matthew 10:26

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 02, 2013, 12:20:11 PM »

IDK janet if MC is Connected to kyron, funny though how
close his job is to skyline, and the FM #1 that TMH went to at 9am

Michael Cook
Senior Account Executive at Pinnacle Exhibits
Portland, Oregon Area Marketing and Advertising
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michael-cook/4/a91/44

skyline school to MC work and TMH FM #1
http://goo.gl/maps/uWBls

Pinnacle Exhibits
22400 NW Westmark Dr Hillsboro,OR97124
http://www.pinnacle-exhibits.com/work/clients

cw618

Considering my theory implies that Kyron was handed over to another by Terri sometime between 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM on June 4, 2010 ... your research is definitely food for thought.  Where does the Sauvie Island pings/searches ... fit into the scenario?

Janet

+++++

The Grand Jury - July, 2010

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
July 26, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

The Search - August, 2010

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
8-08-2010

Crews set up a search base at a rock quarry in northwest Portland and combed fields along Cornell Road over the weekend in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search of at least one area. In the past, Kyron's birth parents have suggested Spicher wasn't cooperating with investigators.

Sheriff's investigators and search teams set up a command center at a rock quarry located off Skyline Boulevard, about three minutes away from Skyline School. Crews were also seen in a field off Cornell Road on Sunday and a field off Cornelius Pass Road -- about one mile south of the school -- on Saturday.

Multnomah County deputies said they were following up on tips, but they did not reveal whether any new evidence was found.

<snipped>

The case is believed to be the subject of recent grand jury proceedings at the Multnomah County Courthouse.

http://www.kptv.com/story/14794078/crews-search-again-in-kyron-horman-case-8-08-2010?clienttype=printable

Fred Myers #1

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

<snipped>

At Wednesday's news conference, Underhill and sheriff's Detective Bob O'Donnell also asked for help from anyone who may have seen the Horman pickup later that morning in the lot of two Fred Meyer stores -- the Cornelius Pass store off Northwest Imbrie Drive in Hillsboro around 9 a.m. or the Beaverton store along Southwest Walker Road about 10 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: October 02, 2013, 12:43:26 PM »

When Desiree stated to Dr. Phil that the tip that motivated the recent search originated from DeDe ... could it be that Kyron's Mom was referring to the DeDe's July, 2010 Grand Jury testimony?

Janet

+++++

Mom of missing Kyron won’t ‘let Terri win’
Monday, September 2, 2013, 10:35 am
Published: Sunday, September 1, 2013, 5:01 pm

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — The mother of a missing northwest Portland boy spoke to the press Sunday as search efforts renewed for evidence into his disappearance: “If he was here, he would say thank you very much.”

<snipped>

Volunteers with the group Kyron Horman’s World Soldiers set up a staging area in northwest Portland off Skyline Boulevard. They recruited two non-profit search agencies, and said they had an overwhelming response from volunteers.

Aided by 10 search dog teams, around 60 volunteers each day scoured the area around Skyline Boulevard and Germantown Road — the same area searchers combed shortly after Kyron disappeared in 2010.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/2013/09/01/volunteers-continue-search-for-kyron/

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: October 02, 2013, 01:46:34 PM »

cw618
I have not revised my theory but I have changed the sequence to hopefully fit a reasonable timeline of events that encompasses the whereabouts of DeDe and Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.  If it still does not work when driving time is considered ... I may try again.  Then again ... I may not.
Thanks
Janet
++++++++
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1577349#msg1577349
--------------------------
TMH timeframe was 8:45 - 1:20.....4 hrs 35mins
no stops just drive time,from place to place
67.6 mi, 2 hours 20 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/wrsqU
im just averageing 15 min stops, per stop after the SF
drop car...15
FM#1... 15
alberts... 15
FM#2...  15
cleaners..15
drop DS..15
back to gym...15
gym....40-45.........total stops time...2.5 hrs...total drive and stops....4 hrs 50mins
---------------------------------
Janet this map is a pos place where TMH picked up DS
IE: maybe why LE was asking about truck seen on newberry road
 the route to and from......12.6 mi, 26 mins
A.home B pick up C. school D.back to car E.farm
http://goo.gl/maps/JaA0f
2nd link is a street view of parking and trail
http://goo.gl/maps/9DZJ5

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: October 02, 2013, 01:48:35 PM »

cw618
Thanks
Janet
++++++++
67.6 mi, 2 hours 20 mins
drop car...15
FM#1... 15
alberts... 15
FM#2...  15
cleaners..15
drop DS..15
back to gym...15
gym....40-45.........total stops time...2.5 hrs...total drive and stops....4 hrs 50mins

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 02, 2013, 01:56:12 PM »

cw618

Considering my theory implies that Kyron was handed over to another by Terri sometime between 8:30 AM and 1:00 PM on June 4, 2010 ... your research is definitely food for thought.  Where does the Sauvie Island pings/searches ... fit into the scenario?

Janet
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1577371#msg1577371

not sure did LE ever give a time for those pings, im busy busy for a few days so
il look at it over wknd, maybe i can find a stated time for pings

mods not sure how i double posted, could you delete this one, sorry for any trouble
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1577374#msg1577374

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 02, 2013, 02:21:42 PM »

cw618
Thanks
Janet
++++++++

67.6 mi, 2 hours 20 mins
drop car...15
FM#1... 15
alberts... 15
FM#2...  15
cleaners..15
drop DS..15
back to gym...15

Thanks cw618.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.