March 29, 2024, 07:46:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535992 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: October 02, 2013, 02:37:04 PM »

here is map from MC work to S island bridge,that route goes past
nw old germantown road too, that could be convenient lol

http://goo.gl/maps/F6cZb

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: October 03, 2013, 12:12:47 PM »

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Hundreds of pages of text messages!!!

Could it be that contents derived from Terri and Michael communications form some of the circumstantial evidence against Terri that Desiree Young alluded to in the Dr. Phil interview?

Think about it.  Michael Cook does not deny the sexting allegations in his interview with KGW.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

<snipped>

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.

Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: October 03, 2013, 12:35:33 PM »

cw618

Could it be that we have not heard the last of Michael Cook in regards to the Kyron Horman case?

Have a good weekend.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: October 03, 2013, 04:04:10 PM »

Considering Kaine's truck had been towed away twice in the month following the June 4, 2010 Kyron disappearance ... there was a time I suspected a connection that upheld an internet rumor that was circulating ... a rumor that implied Kyron's glasses were in the  possession of investigators.  However ... the following article has convinced me otherwise.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's Glasses

Police share replica of Kyron Horman's glasses
Posted on June 15, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Updated Tuesday, Jul 6 at 12:40 PM

PORTLAND – In the ongoing effort to find missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman, police on Monday displayed a replica of the eyeglasses he was wearing the day he disappeared and a photo of what he looks without them on.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-display-replica-of-glasses-worn-by-Kyron-Horman-96398984.html

Twice Towed

The search for Kyron: Terri Horman's father talks to 'People'
Published: Jun 27, 2010 at 5:42 PM PDT
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2010 at 6:06 PM PDT

Kyron is on the cover of "People" magazine for the second week in a row. This time, however, the story centers on Kyron's stepmom, Terri Horman. Her father, Larry Moulton, spoke to "People" about the investigation. In this issue, he says investigators are taking a closer look at Terri and answers whether he thinks she'll be arrested.

Under a portrait of the family is a quote from Terri Horman's father: "She's trying to be as cooperative as she can ... I guess they think she's going to break."

The stepmother's dad, Larry Moulton, goes on to say investigators have questioned her six hours at a time, several times; have given her two polygraphs; and have taken her truck away twice.

<snipped>

But when People's interviewer asked if Moulton thinks his daughter will be arrested, the article quotes him with this response: "I think it's 50-50."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97276254.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2013, 05:16:06 PM »

Considering there are witnesses (FM/Magic Cleaners) and receipts that affirm Terri's alleged stops on the morning of June 4, 2010 and ... considering cell phone pings from Terri's cell indicate otherwise ... could it be that Kyron's stepmother left her cell in the Mustang on the morning?

Could it be that the internet chatter regarding the sighting of a red Mustang on Sauvie Island be significant ... a red Mustang driving driving erratically ...  a red Mustang reported to authorities ... reported to authorities prior Kyron being discovered missing?

Considering Kaine has allegedly passed a polygraph with "flying colors" ... the question would be "Who was driving the red Mustang?"  It makes sense that "bank card records" would provide authorities with a clue.

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman agrees to leave house
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Updated Monday, Jul 12 at 12:44 PM

<snipped>

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

Last week KGW reported that investigators have been using Terri Horman's cell phone and email records to see who she was in contact with just before and after the disappearance of Kyron.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Officials defend search efforts, dive teams search Sauvie Island
Published: Jun 14, 2010 at 6:36 PM PDT
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2010 at 10:32 PM PDT

<snipped>

Divers were spotted from the air in waist-deep and chest-deep water in the afternoon at Sauvie Island, and authorities confirmed late in the afternoon that it was part of the search for Kyron. They said tips led them to search the area but would not elaborate.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96341619.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 04, 2013, 07:26:12 PM »

What is wrong with this picture?

Four days following Kyron's disappearance Terri posts on Facebook that she will be "hitting the gym tomorrow".  Three weeks following the disappearance of Kyron and ... four days following Kaine leaving the home with Kiara ... Terri is sexting with Michael Cook.

Could it be that Desiree's words in the recent Dr. Phil interview are a reflect of the truth ... the truth that Terri did express her dislike of Kyron to friends in emails?

Maybe there is something I am missing ... not comprehending.   If my seven year old grandson was missing ...

Janet

+++++

Former detective: Parents’ silence not unheard of but not the norm
Published: Jun 10, 2010 at 12:27 AM PDT

<snipped>

Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother, hasn’t been completely silent. She has spent some time on Facebook since Friday responding to posts from friends and talking about her workouts, which is more that Jensen said he finds unusual.

“What I know from being an investigator and dealing with parents in tragic situations like this - homicides, kidnappings, stuff like that - they just really couldn’t much function other than to sit and wait for us to call,” he said.

Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother, hasn’t been completely silent. She has spent some time on Facebook since Friday responding to posts from friends and talking about her workouts, which is more that Jensen said he finds unusual.

“What I know from being an investigator and dealing with parents in tragic situations like this - homicides, kidnappings, stuff like that - they just really couldn’t much function other than to sit and wait for us to call,” he said.

Jensen said investigators could be asking the Horman’s to be silent and to carry on with their lives as normal, but he said in his experience it is extremely difficult for families to be quiet and stay away from a search scene when a loved one, especially a child, is missing.

<snipped> 

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

<snipped>

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 05, 2013, 02:40:01 PM »

Could it be that Terri was experiencing some of the psychological and physical side effects associated with steriod use.

Janet

+++++ 

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
on August 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM
updated August 15, 2012 at 1:12

<snipped>

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

But Terri's enthusiasm for the sport waned.

"She competed in one contest and that was the end of her bodybuilding," Kaine said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: October 05, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »

SELF-EDIT

... associated with steriod use.  s/b ... associated with steriod use and withdrawal.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: October 05, 2013, 11:01:31 PM »

KIARA'S RIGHTS

IF the investigation is withholding incriminating circumstantial evidence encompassing the disappearance of Kryon ... incriminating circumstantial evidence encompassing the MFH plot again Kaine ... incriminating circumstantial evidence that would compromise the case if released prior to an indictment ... how could it possible be in Kiara's benefit if custody was granted to Terri?  Terri's Constitutional rights encompassing self-incrimination should not supercede the rights of defenceless child to be safe.

Think about the Susan Powell case.  The investigation had gather incriminating circumstantial evidence that implied Josh Powell was behind the murder and disappearance of his wife.  However ... over the objections of his in-laws ... this guy was granted supervised visitation by the court with his young sons.  We all know how that ruling ended.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman agrees to limited evaluation for parenting time with daughter
August 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:55

Terri Moulton Horman agrees with her estranged husband's request that an expert should evaluate whether she should have any parenting time with the couple's 4-year-old daughter, Kiara, court papers say.

But Horman, who has been a focus of the criminal investigation into the June 2010 disappearance of her stepson, Kyron, would seek limits on such an evaluation, her attorney Peter Bunch wrote in a filing earlier this month in the Hormans' divorce case.

Police have not provided Terri Horman with information about their investigation, Bunch wrote, and she should not have to answer questions that could affect her constitutional rights.

Still, she supports the idea of reviewing possible ways she could see her daughter, the filing states. Kiara has been living exclusively with her father, Kaine Horman, for the past three years.

<snipped>

The filing comes about two weeks after Kaine Horman submitted his request asking the court to order an evaluation that investigates "the character, family relations and past conduct" of the two parents and for a mental health and psychological evaluation of Terri Horman.

"So far she has chosen her privilege against self-incrimination over a relationship with her daughter," Kaine Horman's lawyer, Brett Engel, wrote. "It is anticipated she will now seek to establish a relationship with Kiara. The risk of physical and/or emotional harm to Kiara is high."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/08/terri_horman_agrees_to_limited.html

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

Attorneys and the judge expect that the earliest that a divorce and child custody hearing can proceed between Terri Horman and Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, is May 2014.

Kantor wrote that the guiding principle for the court is the "best interests and welfare of Kiara and the safety of the parties involved", and not Kyron's disappearance or any potential prosecution.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Parental rights vs. child safety: Should boys have been visiting Josh Powell? (+video)
February 6, 2012

<snipped>

Joy Silberg, a psychologist who specializes in child protection and abuse cases, says courts often place more value on parental rights than a child’s safety – or see them as equal concerns, when in her view, the parental rights should be secondary

<snipped>

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0206/Parental-rights-vs.-child-safety-Should-boys-have-been-visiting-Josh-Powell-video

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: October 06, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »

Twice Towed

The stepmother's dad, Larry Moulton, goes on to say investigators have questioned her six
hours at a time, several times; have given her two polygraphs; and have taken her truck
away twice.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/97276254.html

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around
on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was
trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html?

JMO
after doing this research, and providing TMHs reciepts,cams ect., are accurate
someone else used TMH cell phone on or near S island, not TMH, TMHs time
frames just wont let it happen, you may want to check my math

idk if LE noted the mileage this is just a theory to check TMH drive baby around mileage,
and its a guess on tow date, seems i read about it and the fam said truck needed a repair
truck is towed 6/5/2010 LE notes mileage at, 42k  miles,
LE asks kaine where did you drive on 6/3/2010,and if kaine did the gym in his truck on 
6/4/2010, thats another  22.1 mi  kaine average miles is  87.7 mile, TMH mile is 38.9 mi,
so we have........i'm rounding off miles, see notes below for figureing out the miles
  42,000 - 88  = 41912 + 40 =  41952,  42,000 - 41952 = 48
 TMH  drive baby around miles  = (48) 42,000 - 41952 = 48
with out kaines errand miles, you will see why later in the post
 42,000 - 66 = 41934 + 40 = 41974 =  42,000 - 41974 = 26
----------------------
kaine home to work to home  6/3/2010
23.5 mi, 44 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/DWQdI

and if kaine did the gym 6/3/2010
round trip
 22.1 mi, 39 mins

and if kaine did the gym in his truck on  6/4/2010, thats another  22.1 mi

maybe kaine did some errands/stops,
could prob add another 10 - 20 mile......= 65.6 mile +  22.1 mi =87.7 mile
without kaines errand miles is.....65.6 mile
-----------------
TMH errands...... 6/4/2010
38.9 mi, 1 hour 16 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/VSDFW
-----------------------------
since LE says TMH phone, hit a tower on S Island, JMO that would put
TMH drive baby direction North, and on the north A, map i used about 22
out and back, but the time is off, now its 66 mins instead of TMH stated
time of 30 mins see North B. map, that would also shave 10-12 mile off
the mileage guess above, and that would prob be right if kaine didnt do
any errands 6/3/2010, the north B map puts TMH back around the roads
LE asked about, IE: old german,newberry, but cell phones hit nearest
tower and antenas, if you go to the cell search link below and use DS
work addy, you will there are a lot closer towers and antenas
--------------------
21.6 mi, 33 mins .....NORTH... A
http://goo.gl/maps/CHaUn
10.4 mi, 18 mins .....NORTH... B
http://goo.gl/maps/tZzsF                           
--------------------------------
map below is from DS work to the closest cell tower/not antena on S island
tower,per LE way back in fall of 2010, sorry cant find the link
7.0 mi, 16 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/jkgbz
------------------
cell tower and antena search
once you have the report pg,there is a down load report opens in browser
gives dates,coords,owner ect.
http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=&getpagename=hopgsitemain&cmdrequest=getpage

DS work addy
13000 NW Old Germantown Rd, Portland, OR 97231

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 06, 2013, 06:54:26 PM »

Thanks cw618!

I quilted my youngest son who popped in for "just a minute" to pick up something to afford me 30 minutes of his precision time to interpret your posted maps and driving times.  He applied your research to the locations in my timeline.  He left prior to coming to any conclusions but will continue this evening from his home.  He was impressed with your efforts.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: October 06, 2013, 07:00:19 PM »

+++++

The disappearance of Kyron - A Revised Theory

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims that she requires his vehicle to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe somewhere close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's truck is parked out of sight.

08:00 AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe and maybe Kiara stay with the vehicle.  Terri and Kyron head directly to the classroom where a photo of Kyron was taken with his science project.  Terri leaves behind Kyron's  jacket and backpack on his desk.  DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit?

08:30 AM -  After leaving his classroom Kyron is whisked out of school by Terri unnoticed through a downstairs exit to the waiting vehicle. Terri drives DeDe a short distance to pick up her vehicle. 

09:00 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed  in Terri's vehicle.

09:30 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey while holding Kiara.  Kyron and DeDe wait in the pick up.

00:00 AM - (Albertsons, 5415 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Portland, OR 97221)

00:00 - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)

00:00 - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store employee reveals to media that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron wait in the pick up.

11:00 AM - (Sauvie Island)  Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to Kaine's former friend or DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend or ...

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at Gym.  DeDe remains in the vehicle.  Where's Kiara?

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

01:20 PM - (Horman Residence - NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

I have accumulated backup articles, documents, transcripts and videos that are available upon request.

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: October 06, 2013, 08:27:05 PM »

Thanks cw618!

I quilted my youngest son who popped in for "just a minute" to pick up something to afford me 30 minutes of his precision time to interpret your posted maps and driving times.  He applied your research to the locations in my timeline.  He left prior to coming to any conclusions but will continue this evening from his home.  He was impressed with your efforts.

Janet

make sure he reads this,and TY its hard to impress young folks these days
------------
whoops,my post needs a revison, i used hand written notes, that had the wrong time
my post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1577590#msg1577590

the revison
66 mins instead of TMH stated time of 30 mins
/ should read
66 mins instead of TMH stated time of 1hr 30 mins

and that time would allow for kaines errand miles and for no errand miles
so going with kaines errand miles, TMH could have went pass S island
and used her phone,and have the time and mileage to get back to the
gym same goes for the, no errand miles too

map reminders
kaines errand miles included in baby drive around
http://goo.gl/maps/4wM3w
no errand miles
http://goo.gl/maps/eSRas

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around
on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was
trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/99151549.html?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 06, 2013, 08:36:42 PM »

On the morning of June 4, 2010 ... Kaine was working at:

Intel - Jones Farm - 2111 Northeast 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR, 97124

cw618 ... is the above address located anywhere close to the locations on my timeline.  Could it be that unknown to Kaine the red mustang was picked up from Intel on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Considering a Sauvie Island resident Chas North "allegedly" reported to authorities at 11:00 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010 that he observed a red Mustang (Tag #RDSQRL) and white pick up ... each being driven erratically ... could it be that unknown to Kaine the red Mustang was picked up from and then returned to Intel.  Apparently ... according to internet chatter the driver of each vehicle had red hair.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: October 06, 2013, 08:57:07 PM »

Thanks cw618!

I guilted my youngest son who popped in for "just a minute" to pick up something to afford me 30 minutes of his precious time to interpret your posted maps and driving times.  He applied your research to the locations in my timeline.  He left prior to coming to any conclusions but will continue this evening from his home.  He was impressed with your efforts.

Janet

make sure he reads this,and TY its hard to impress young folks these days

<respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

cw618

I try to convince myself that this guy is "impressed" with his mother.  Afterall ... he has been known to say "Mom, you are unbelievable" as he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.  At this point I tell him to go home to his wife.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: October 06, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »

kaine home to work to home  6/3/2010
23.5 mi, 44 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/DWQdI

"Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom"

cw618

This article states that on June 4, 2010 Kaine worked at Intel - Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro.

Janet

+++++

Intel employees "praying" for colleague's missing son
June 07, 2010 at 1:39 PM
updated June 07, 2010 at 1:45 PM

<snipped>

Kaine Horman, the father of missing second grader Kyron Horman, works in Intel's architecture group at the company's Jones Farm campus in Hillsboro.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/siliconforest/2010/06/intel_employees_praying_for_co.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 06, 2013, 09:26:00 PM »

cw618

I apologize.  We are talking about the same campus.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 06, 2013, 09:28:48 PM »

Hi kcrn!

I see ya in the rafters.

Janet

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: October 06, 2013, 09:59:32 PM »

cw618 ... is the above address located anywhere close to the locations on my timeline.  Could it be that unknown to Kaine the red mustang was picked up from Intel on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Considering a Sauvie Island resident Chas North "allegedly" reported to authorities at 11:00 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010 that he observed a red Mustang (Tag #RDSQRL) and white pick up ... each being driven erratically ... could it be that unknown to Kaine the red Mustang was picked up from and then returned to Intel.  Apparently ... according to internet chatter the driver of each vehicle had red hair.

Thanks

Janet

yep and if you go back to my post ,on the drive baby around, time and mileage
still fits, kaines errand miles , and no errand miles
my post

7.7 mi, 16 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/Es0v0
S island bridge added
21.2 mi, 42 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/ySjFF

just some interesting reading,follow the links in he article too
http://www.anorak.co.uk/365200/news/kyron-horman-restraining-the-facts-to-make-terri-horman-confess.html/
Kyron Horman: restraining the facts to make Terri Horman confess
by Anorak | 28th, August 2013

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 06, 2013, 10:14:17 PM »

Thanks

Janet

yep and if you go back to my post ,on the drive baby around, time and mileage
still fits, kaines errand miles , and no errand miles
my post

7.7 mi, 16 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/Es0v0
S island bridge added
21.2 mi, 42 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/ySjFF

just some interesting reading,follow the links in he article too
http://www.anorak.co.uk/365200/news/kyron-horman-restraining-the-facts-to-make-terri-horman-confess.html/
Kyron Horman: restraining the facts to make Terri Horman confess
by Anorak | 28th, August 2013

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.