March 28, 2024, 11:30:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535881 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 06, 2013, 10:30:22 PM »

i would like to know what LE knows,as i think it would tell, all below

per blinks site a man took kyron out
per LE TMH cell ping S island
DS missing same hrs as TMH drive baby time
JMO
TMH had 2 accomplice, 1 moves truck, 1 takes kyron out, the kyron taker leaves
the truck mover goes with TMH, truck mover and TMH go to island and........
i still find it weird 1 friend of kanies shows up out of the great blue yonder
and the same for TMH friend, what i dont get is how could TMH friend and
kaines friend know each other pryor to kyron missing and kaine not know
that info, as it was prob through TMH
or TMH had only the male and he moved truck,and took kyron out
or the truck moving was a mistake, IE: stenson truck moving around

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: October 07, 2013, 08:36:18 AM »

i would like to know what LE knows,as i think it would tell, all below

per blinks site a man took kyron out
per LE TMH cell ping S island
DS missing same hrs as TMH drive baby time
JMO
TMH had 2 accomplice, 1 moves truck, 1 takes kyron out, the kyron taker leaves
the truck mover goes with TMH, truck mover and TMH go to island and........
i still find it weird 1 friend of kanies shows up out of the great blue yonder
and the same for TMH friend, what i dont get is how could TMH friend and
kaines friend know each other pryor to kyron missing and kaine not know
that info, as it was prob through TMH
or TMH had only the male and he moved truck,and took kyron out
or the truck moving was a mistake, IE: stenson truck moving around

For our monkeys and guest readers, here's the link to Blink's site, Blink on Crime: http://blinkoncrime.com/  and to her latest on the investigation:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/
Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 07, 2013, 11:59:16 AM »

On the morning of June 4, 2010 ... Kaine was working at:

Intel - Jones Farm - 2111 Northeast 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR, 97124

cw618 ... is the above address located anywhere close to the locations on my timeline.  Could it be that unknown to Kaine the red mustang was picked up from Intel on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Considering a Sauvie Island resident Chas North "allegedly" reported to authorities at 11:00 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010 that he observed a red Mustang (Tag #RDSQRL) and white pick up ... each being driven erratically ... could it be that unknown to Kaine the red Mustang was picked up from and then returned to Intel.  Apparently ... according to internet chatter the driver of each vehicle had red hair.

Thanks

Janet

7.7 mi, 16 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/Es0v0

S island bridge added
21.2 mi, 42 mins
http://goo.gl/maps/ySjFF

<Respectfully snipped by Tamikosmom>

Andrea Leckey had an encounter with Terri and Kiara at approximately 9:30 AM at the Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy FM and ... an employee at the Walker Rd Magic Cleaners is on record stating that she had an encounter with Terri ... not Kiara ... on the morning of June 4, 2010.  The questions still remains "What time did this encounter happen" and "Where was Kiara"? 

Considering Terri's attorney did not subpoena witnesses/employees/security cameras from the Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy Albertsons and the Walker Rd FM ... could it be that Terri never stepped foot in these establishments?

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman's legal team can't interview lead investigator
Posted: Sep 16, 2013 10:35 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 16, 2013 12:27 PM PDT

<snipped>

Kantor quashed the subpoena to depose O'Donnell, but he's allowing Terri Horman's legal team to interview witnesses from Fred Meyer and Terri Horman's gym at 24-Hour Fitness, as well as employees at Magic Cleaners and staff at Skyline School.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23444132/terri-horman-kaine-horman-divorce-development

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: October 07, 2013, 02:08:41 PM »

Considering attorneys did not subpoena witnesses/employees/security cameras from either Albertsons or the Walker Rd FM ... I have omitted these establishments from the following revised theory encompassing Terri's alleged stops on the morning of June 4, 2010 and ...

Taking into consideration the alleged sighting of a red mustang and white pick up truck on Sauvie Island at 11:00 AM ... I have added two stops at the 2111 Northeast 25th Avenue, Hillsboro Intel Jones Farm.

cw618 ... would you please post the route from Sauvie Island to the Intel Jones Farm campus ... to 24 Hour Fitness.  Thanks.

Janet

++++++

The disappearance of Kyron - A Revised Theory

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims that she requires his vehicle to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe somewhere close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's truck is parked out of sight.

08:00 AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe and maybe Kiara stay with the vehicle.  Terri and Kyron head directly to the classroom where a photo of Kyron was taken with his science project.  Terri leaves behind Kyron's  jacket and backpack on his desk.  DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit?

08:30 AM -  After leaving his classroom Kyron is whisked out of school by Terri unnoticed through a downstairs exit to the waiting vehicle. Terri drives DeDe a short distance to pick up her vehicle. 

09:00 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed  in Terri's vehicle.

09:30 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey while holding Kiara.  Kyron and DeDe wait in the pick up.

00:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store employee reveals to media that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron wait in the pick up.

00:00 AM - (Intel Jones Farm Campus - 2111 NE 25th Avenue, Hillsboro) Red Mustang is taken from the parking lot.  Terri drives one vehicle.  DeDe drives the other.

11:00 AM - (Sauvie Island) Red Mustang and White pick up truck driving erratically are reported to authorities.  Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to Kaine's former friend or DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend or ...

00:00 AM - (Intel Jones Farm Campus - 2111 NE 25th Avenue, Hillsboro)  Red Mustang is returned to parking lot.

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at Gym.  DeDe remains in the vehicle.  Where's Kiara?

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

01:20 PM - (Horman Residence - NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

I have accumulated backup articles, documents, transcripts and videos that are available upon request.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 07, 2013, 02:13:24 PM »

For our monkeys and guest readers, here's the link to Blink's site, Blink on Crime: http://blinkoncrime.com/  and to her latest on the investigation:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/
Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police[/b

PART ONE

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigatio
n.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: October 07, 2013, 04:03:14 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom.  I read the ruling and it indicates information has been requested and is allowed at Fred Meyer(s) as in multiple.  Will you please indicate where staff interviews and surveillance are only being requested from one Fred Meyer?  Thank you!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 07, 2013, 04:39:45 PM »

Hi Tamikosmom.  I read the ruling and it indicates information has been requested and is allowed at Fred Meyer(s) as in multiple.  Will you please indicate where staff interviews and surveillance are only being requested from one Fred Meyer?  Thank you!

Hi Amys Sister

Thanks for the info.  Is it possible to post the link to the document you are referencing.  I have accumulated several document links but no time for reading.  It is Canadian Thanksgiving this coming weekend which implies I got lots to do ... cleaning house ... decorating ... grocery shopping.  Thankfully ... in a pinch semi-retired hubby is a great help.  I knew he was a keeper when I met him at the age of 16.

I am desperately attempting to fit all that has been reported in articles regarding Terri's alleged stops on the morning of June 4, 2010 and the Sauvie Island sighting into a timeline.  cw618 has been a great help and I am waiting "impatiently" for feedback from youngest son.  He has a life so it may be a while.

Amys Sister ... it was the following article along with others that caused me to speculate that only one FM was involved ... the FM where Andrea Leckey had an encounter with Terri.

Thanks again.  Have a good day.

Janet

++++++

Terri Horman's legal team can't interview lead investigator
Posted: Sep 16, 2013 10:35 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 16, 2013 12:27 PM PDT

<snipped>

Kantor quashed the subpoena to depose O'Donnell, but he's allowing Terri Horman's legal team to interview witnesses from Fred Meyer and Terri Horman's gym at 24-Hour Fitness, as well as employees at Magic Cleaners and staff at Skyline School.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23444132/terri-horman-kaine-horman-divorce-development

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 07, 2013, 05:02:25 PM »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/168622743/Order-Regarding-Depositions-SEPT-16-2013

Page five of this link is the judges order allowing depositions of employees at Fred Meyer store(s).

Just wanted you to be aware so you can amend your timeline.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 07, 2013, 05:51:48 PM »

Think about it.

I find it hard to believe that there one mother on this forum who would not have mirrored Kaine's actions if LE had told her that "confidential" circumstantial evidence had revealed her  husband was behind the disappearance of her child ... involved with a plot to have her  murdered ... failed two polygraphs ... sent emails expressing hate for your child and ... was no longer cooperating with investigators but pleading The Fifth?  Would it not make sense that you would take the word of LE seriously and ... with a heavy heart ... act accordingly?

Also ... it is hard for me to comprehend that the judge has denied Terri contact with her daughter for three years on Kaine's hearsay.  Could it be that not only has Kaine been informed by those within the investigation that there is "confidential" circumstantial evidence that would imply that Kiara would be at risk if Terri should have contact but ... the judge has also been informed?

Janet

+++++

Court hearing set for Friday on Kaine Horman's petition to renew restraining order
on June 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM
updated June 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM

<snipped>

In Kaine Horman's past petitions, his lawyer has included the same two-paragraph statement signed by Kaine Horman:

"My son, Kyron, has been missing since June 4, 2010. I do not know where he is, if he has been harmed, or if he is alive. Local and federal law enforcement agencies are currently investigating my Wife, Respondent/Terri Horman, for her involvement in Kyron's disappearance. Terri Horman will not cooperate with law enforcement and will not assist in the search for Kyron. I believe that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.''

After Kyron went missing and the investigation began, law enforcement officials informed me that my Wife had attempted to hire our landscaper to kill me for money. I obtained a restraining order against her to protect myself and my daughter Kiara. Respondent/Terri Horman is a substantial safety threat to me and to my family. She has manifested a desire to physically harm me and my family, and I fear she will continue to try to harm me and my family.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/06/court_hearing_set_for_friday_o.htm

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

His statement contained no details on how Terri Horman might be involved in the boy's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: October 07, 2013, 05:54:31 PM »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/168622743/Order-Regarding-Depositions-SEPT-16-2013

Page five of this link is the judges order allowing depositions of employees at Fred Meyer store(s).

Just wanted you to be aware so you can amend your timeline.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks Amy's Sister.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: October 08, 2013, 12:32:02 AM »

DESIREE AND TONY YOUNG - GRAND JURY

Was Terri subpoenaed to appear before a Grand Jury?  If not ... why not?

Janet

+++++

Stepmom's friends scrutinized as investigators comb through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
August 02, 2010 at 7:52 PM
updated August 03, 2010 at 4:33 PM

<snipped>

On Monday afternoon, nine weeks into the investigation, Kyron's parents -- Kaine Horman and Desiree Young -- and stepdad, Tony Young, spent several hours testifying before a Multnomah County grand jury.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: October 08, 2013, 11:13:05 AM »

Considering attorneys did not subpoena witnesses/employees/security cameras from either Albertsons or the Walker Rd FM ... I have omitted these establishments from the following revised theory encompassing Terri's alleged stops on the morning of June 4, 2010 and ...

Taking into consideration the alleged sighting of a red mustang and white pick up truck on Sauvie Island at 11:00 AM ... I have added two stops at the 2111 Northeast 25th Avenue, Hillsboro Intel Jones Farm.

cw618 ... would you please post the route from Sauvie Island to the Intel Jones Farm campus ... to 24 Hour Fitness.  Thanks.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9941.msg1577647#msg1577647

Janet YW, and TY MB for adding blinks link
route from Sauvie Island to the Intel Jones Farm campus ... to 24 Hour Fitness
http://goo.gl/maps/VSMYB

i dug a little into the cell tower, when i put it together ill post

this convo is b4 the dr p show
Morning Conversation 6/4
Kaine Horman, father of Kyron Horman, talked with Lacey Evans of KXL Radio in Portland, providing an update on the case, and activities that he is involved in
http://www.541radio.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=6405506
http://www.541radio.com/KQEN-Podcasts/17116483

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 08, 2013, 02:08:33 PM »

Think about it.  In August, 2010 ... Attorney Peter Bunch's own words mirrors Kaine's allegations from two months earlier.

Janet

+++++

TERRI'S ATTORNEY

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM
updated September 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM

<snipped>

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

de facto: in reality

KAINE HORMAN

Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

His statement contained no details on how Terri Horman might be involved in the boy's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: October 08, 2013, 02:12:15 PM »

cw618

Thanks!!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: October 08, 2013, 04:07:56 PM »

Think about it.  In August, 2010 ... Attorney Peter Bunch's own words mirrors Kaine's allegations from two months earlier.

Janet

+++++

TERRI'S ATTORNEY

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM
updated September 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM

<snipped>

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

de facto: in reality

KAINE HORMAN

Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

<snipped>

It does not make sense that any judge would delay a divorce proceeding and a custody dispute for three years on "heresay".  Could it be that the judiciary was given assurance by the DA that the words of Peter Bunch and Kaine Horman reflected the truth ... the truth encompassing the "suspect defacto" in a disappearance of a child and ... in a MFH plot against that child's father.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 08, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »

UPDATE!!

The article in its entirety is a good read.

Janet

+++++

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 12:12

Multnomah County prosecutors want to prevent Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers from questioning her estranged husband Kaine Horman about any information law enforcement provided to him or what they may have asked him regarding the events surrounding his son Kyron's 2010 disappearance.

Terri Horman's lawyers want to question Kaine Horman as part of the estranged couple's divorce and child custody proceeding.

In turn, Terri Horman's lawyers are asking a judge to limit the scope of questions that Terri Horman should be required to answer at a deposition in the pending divorce case, arguing that to do so would violate her Fifth Amendment rights.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 08, 2013, 07:43:47 PM »

Flashback

Think about it.  ONE DAY following the disappearance of Kyron ... Terri is reading the blogs as well as responding.  THREE DAYS LATER Terri posts on Facebook that she will be "hitting the gym" the next day.  THREE WEEKS following Kyron going missing and FOUR DAYS after Kaine left the home with Kiara ... Terri is sexting with Michael Cook ... Kaine's high school friend whom Terri had only recently met.  What is wrong with this picture?

ONE DAY following Kyron going missing Terri's timeline appears to be all over the place.  She claims to have left the school at 9:00 AM and then claims she has a FM receipt affirming she was seven miles away at 9:12 AM.  No mention of Albertsons and Magic Cleaners in her stops that morning.

Janet

+++++

TERRI HORMAN - IN HER OWN WORDS

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair.  Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to the doctor visit not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior.

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 09, 2013, 12:56:30 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: October 09, 2013, 02:19:42 PM »

Considering Terri's attorney has made it clear that their client will plead The Fifth and Kaine is prevented from exposing details or calling witnesses in regards to the circumstantial investigative evidence that both he and Desiree have been privy to ... circumstantial investigative evidence encompassing the probable involvement of the stepmother in Kyron's disappearance as well of the MFH plot ... circumstantial investigative evidence if revealed would compromised an eventual trial ... how is Kaine going to continue to convince the court that it is not in the best interest of Kiara to have contact with her mother?

When the divorce and custody filings are considered ... it makes sense that after three years there must be stuff happening behind the scenes applying pressure on DA Don Rees to make a decision whether or no indict Terri.

Janet

+++++

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM, updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174592563/Horman-Divorce-Court-Docs

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2013, 02:34:45 PM »

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated today at 11:06 AM

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

Terri Horman wants DA to stay out of her divorce with Kyron's father, Kaine
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Updated today at 11:11 AM

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Terri-Horman-wants-DA-to-stay-out-of-her-divorce-with-Kaine-227096271.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174822675/Horman-Divorce-Docs-10-9-13

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.