March 29, 2024, 03:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535923 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: October 09, 2013, 03:01:46 PM »

Amys Sister ... the following theory regarding the alleged happenings encompassing Terri's movements on the morning of June 4, 2010 has been revised to incorporate both FM stores.  Thanks Amys Sister!

cw618 ... the following theory encompassing the alleged happenings encompassing Terri's movements on the morning of June 4, 2010 has been revised to incorporate driving  times based on your research.  If the internet chatter regarding the sighting of Terri's red Mustang on Sauvie Island does not reflect the truth ... I think it would take away substantially from the "driving" times when it is considered two stops to Intel could be eliminated.  My DIL ended up taking over the task of incorporating driving times from "too busy" son.  I knew she was a keeper from the get go.  Thanks cw618!

Janet

++++++

The disappearance of Kyron - A Theory

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims that she requires truck to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe somewhere close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's truck is parked out of sight.

08:00 AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe and maybe Kiara stay with the vehicle.  Terri and Kyron head directly to the classroom where a photo of Kyron was taken with his science project.  Terri leaves behind Kyron's  jacket and backpack on his desk.  DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit?

08:30 AM -  After leaving his classroom Kyron is whisked out of school by Terri unnoticed through a downstairs exit to the waiting vehicle ... no exhibits. Terri drives DeDe a short distance to pick up her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:45 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed  in Terri's vehicle.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri claims to have a 9:12 AM timed receipt.

00:00 - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store employee reveals to media that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron wait in the pick up.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

00:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM while holding Kiara.  Kyron and DeDe wait in the pick up.

00:00 AM - (Intel Jones Farm Campus - 2111 NE 25th Avenue, Hillsboro) Red Mustang is taken from the parking lot.  Terri drives one vehicle.  DeDe drives the other.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

11:00 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Red Mustang and White pick up truck driving erratically are reported to authorities.  Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to Kaine's former friend or DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend or ...

Driving time: 40 minutes

00:00 AM - (Intel Jones Farm Campus - 2111 NE 25th Avenue, Hillsboro)  Red Mustang is returned to parking lot.

Driving time: 15 minutes

00:00 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at Gym.  DeDe remains in the vehicle.  Where's Kiara?

00:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:20 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

TIME FRAME: 8:30 AM - 1:15 PM - 3 HOURS 45 MINUTES

ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - APPROXIMATELY 3 HOURS 10 MINUTES

I have accumulated backup articles, documents, transcripts and videos that are available upon request.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2013, 03:36:39 PM »

Why would Terri Horman not reveal the truth regarding her whereabouts on the morning Kyron went missing?  Considering Terri is not clarifying and ... investigators are not talking ... one can only speculate for the most part based media "sources".

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman agrees to leave house
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Updated Monday, Jul 12 at 12:44 PM

<snipped>

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2013, 04:24:20 PM »

REMINDER

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM, updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

A hearing has been scheduled for 9 a.m. Thursday.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174592563/Horman-Divorce-Court-Docs

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2013, 04:30:44 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: October 09, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »

Plural Investigations?

Could the silence from LE have everything to do with Kyron's well-being if he is alive?  Could the hold-up encompassing an indictment have everything to do with plural investigations ... plural investigations that are gathering respective evidence pertaining to a chain of characters who may have participated in happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?  Could it be that the last link of the chain will reveal for certainty whether Kyron is being held in a safe environment or is deceased?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2013, 07:29:10 PM »

I could be wrong but ... could it be that the three year legal complications between the Horman divorce/custody filings and the Kyron Horman investigations and ... then the uncompromising words in DA Don Ree's motion which was released today ... imply that an indictment or indictments may be forthcoming sooner than later?

Janet

+++++

Sheriff to create new task force to refocus Kyron investigation
Published: Sep 15, 2010 at 4:49 PM PDT
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2010 at 11:21 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - A new task force will be formed to focus the investigation into the disappearance of 8-year-old Kyron Horman to specific areas and better use police resources, Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said Wednesday.

<snipped>

When asked whether people would be shocked when this case comes to its conclusion Staton said, “I think that there will be things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you. That you’ll think about later on after it’s over. These are things I will tell you, when you ask me about the stresses that my staff is under and the other detectives and agency representatives are under, is that we have a knowledge of things that we don’t want to know about. ... "We have knowledge of things we wished we didn't."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/103005759.htm

Luke 8:17 - "For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: October 10, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »

REMINDER

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions

<snipped>

A hearing has been scheduled for 9 a.m. Thursday.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

Terri Horman, Kaine Horman both in court for divorce hearing
Posted: Oct 10, 2013 8:43 AM PDT
Updated: Oct 10, 2013 9:15 AM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -
Evidence surrounding the disappearance of Kyron Horman is expected to take center stage at a divorce hearing Thursday for his father and stepmother.

Judge Henry Kantor will weigh what evidence or deposition concerning the criminal investigation into Kyron Horman's disappearance is relevant to the divorce case.

At the previous hearing, Terri Horman's attorney claimed he can prove his client was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School.

Now, Kaine Horman's attorney is demanding access to any documents that led Terri's legal team to make that assertion.

Both Kaine Horman and Terri Horman potentially face deposition.

They are both in attendance at the hearing, which started at 9 a.m.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23657846/terri-horman-divorce-case-back-in-court-today

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 10, 2013, 12:42:21 PM »

Considering ... the words of of Terri's attorney referring to his client as a "suspect defacto" in the disappearance of Kyron and ... considering the alleged MFH plot against Kaine ... I can appreciate that the safety of Kiara has everything to do with the custody dispute but ... why does the criminal investigation have anything to do with the divorce?

I may have missed it but ... is either Terri or Kaine contesting the divorce.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: October 10, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »

I just received an email in response to my question regarding the connection between the criminal investigation and the divorce proceedings.  A perspective.  Kaine claims he had been informed by investigators that Terri was behind the disappearance of Kyron as well as MFH plot against him.  It makes sense that Kaine would not want Terri to get a dime in a divorce settlement.

Any updates forthcoming from this morning's divorce hearing ... this morning's divorce hearing that began almost two hours ago?

Janet
10:50 AM PT

++++++

TERRI HORMAN

Terri Horman wants DA to stay out of divorce
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Updated yesterday at 11:41 AM

PORTLAND -- Kyron Horman's stepmother wants the Multnomah County District Attorney's office to stay out of her divorce case.

In a recent court filing obtained by KGW, an attorney for Terri Horman said the prosecutors should not intervene.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Terri-Horman-wants-DA-to-stay-out-of-her-divorce-with-Kaine-227096271.html

DA DON REES

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 10, 2013, 07:10:02 PM »

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

----------
JMO,i think LE,prob shared info from the cell towers data, that they are prob still investigating
as mentioned in this old article,and the 60 POIs, could be LE have not cleared all of them, and
those 60 and prob more arent even aware, they are or have been investigated
JMO
-------

By Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 03, 2011 at 5:00 AM, updated June 01, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Multnomah County Sheriff's detectives, FBI agents and up to four state justice department investigators have spent the past six months examining at least 60 persons of interest in the disappearance of Kyron from his school.
Their multi-agency task force has looked at registered sex offenders in the area of the school, the Horman home, visitors to the school that day, and others who may have made cell phone calls that were routed to cell phone towers near the school, the Horman home and Sauvie Island the morning he disappeared

During the investigation of the other potential persons of interest, the team realized that some evidence -- namely phone records and computer log-on information from Skyline School the day Kyron went missing -- were not kept by the school district as the sheriff's office didn't request the preservation of those records.

Staton and Gates said they did obtain other information from the school via a search warrant submitted to Superintendent Carole Smith, but could not comment on the school phone records or computer data being preserved.

There are still "millions of data points" that need to be examined. Those points come from all the cell phone calls picked up by 11 towers within a certain radius of Skyline School -- what investigators call "ground zero" -- during the six-hour span on June 4, 2010, when Kyron's disappearance went unreported.

The sheriff said the inquiry will now "transition toward a more technical focus," starting July 1, such as examining all the cell-phone tower data and computer hard drives seized from search warrants
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/06/kyron_horman_task_force_to_dis.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: October 10, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »

The article in its entirety is a good read.

Janet

+++++

Terri & Kaine Horman battle it out in divorce court
Posted on October 10, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Updated today at 3:51 PM

PORTLAND – Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, made her first court appearance in nearly three years Thursday, in a divorce hearing with her estranged husband Kaine Horman.

Terri was silent throughout the hearing, watching the attorneys and the judge. Kaine focused on taking notes and made no eye contact with his estranged wife.

The hearing focused on key issues including a psychological exam and deposition for Terri, documents that Kaine's attorneys want, and visitation for the couple's 4-year-old daughter Kiara.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Hearing-today-in-Horman-divorce-case-227238101.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: October 10, 2013, 07:12:45 PM »

divorce hearing today 10/9/2013

Kyle Iboshi@KyleIboshi
Judge rules DA cannot be present at Kaine Horman deposition in divorce case
https://twitter.com/KyleIboshi

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 10, 2013, 07:15:12 PM »

Judge says Terri Horman must show up for deposition, but doesn't have to answer questions
By Maxine Bernstein | mbernstein@oregonian.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on October 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM, updated October 10, 2013 at 1:58
slideshow @ link

Judge Henry Kantor said he will order that psychological evaluations be done, but he will not force Terri Horman to participate or answer questions from the psychologist evaluating whether she should be allowed to have parenting time with her daughter, Kiara, now 4.

Should Terri Horman agree to answer the evaluator's questions, then her attorneys should be present to make sure her interests are protected, Kantor ruled.

The judge also denied Kaine Horman's motion to compel Terri Horman to produce financial documents and other correspondences she had or posted on social media or elsewhere regarding Kyron's disappearance. Kantor said Kaine Horman's lawyers can obtain the documents, if possible, through third parties
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/judge_says_terri_horman_must_s.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: October 10, 2013, 07:20:05 PM »

This article is slso a good read in its entirety.

Janet

+++++

Judge says Terri Horman must show up for deposition but doesn't have to answer questions
on October 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM

<snipped>

Judge Henry Kantor said he will order that psychological evaluations be done, but he will not force Terri Horman to participate or answer questions from the psychologist evaluating whether she should be allowed to have parenting time with her daughter, Kiara, now 4.

Should Terri Horman agree to answer the evaluator's questions, then her attorneys should be present to make sure her interests are protected, Kantor ruled.

The judge ordered that the couple's shared marital assets be liquidated to cover the costs of the evaluations.

Further, the judge ruled that Terri Horman be required to appear for a deposition taken by Kaine Horman's lawyers. Kantor said Horman can answer any questions she chooses to. He said he recognizes that she likely will assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

"I'm going to permit you to ask the questions,'' Kantor said, speaking to Kaine Horman's lawyer, Brett Engel. "She'll be placed under oath, and she's going to answer what she's going to answer ... so we're going to have a record."

<snipped>

The judge also denied Kaine Horman's motion to compel Terri Horman to produce financial documents and other correspondences she had or posted on social media or elsewhere regarding Kyron's disappearance. Kantor said Kaine Horman's lawyers can obtain the documents, if possible, through third parties.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/judge_says_terri_horman_must_s.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: October 11, 2013, 11:40:58 AM »

Bottom Line

Kaine Horman is between a rock and a hard place in his efforts to protect Kiara.

The investigative details Kaine is privy to regarding the circumstantial evidence that Terri is behind the disappearance of his son as well as a MFH plot cannot be revealed.  DA Don Rees claims that release of those details would compromise an ongoing investigation.

Terri's attorney has stated that she will plead The Fifth when questioned by Kaine's attorney during deposition.

Does Kiara have rights?  Does Kiara have legal representation?

Janet

++++++

Parental rights vs. child safety: Should boys have been visiting Josh Powell? (+video)
February 6, 2012

<snipped>

Joy Silberg, a psychologist who specializes in child protection and abuse cases, says courts often place more value on parental rights than a child’s safety – or see them as equal concerns, when in her view, the parental rights should be secondary

<snipped>

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0206/Parental-rights-vs.-child-safety-Should-boys-have-been-visiting-Josh-Powell-video

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: October 11, 2013, 11:47:13 AM »

Food for Thought

October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47

<snipped>

In a footnote, Bunch also alerted the court that Kaine Horman contends "that he should not be subject to a deposition'' if the court doesn't compel Terri Horman's deposition.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: October 11, 2013, 12:05:22 PM »

Think about it.  Less than three week following the disappearance  of her stepson and four days following Kaine's departure with Kiara ... Terri Horman was sexting with a friend of her husband ... a friend that she just recently met.  In my world Terri's behaviour reflects a mother whose thought process must be evaluated.

I am hoping an indictment comes down against Terri prior to the court's ruling pertaining to custody of Kiara.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine).

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.

Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: October 11, 2013, 12:55:07 PM »

Kaine has put two and two together in regards to what investigators has shared with him.  Who can blame him for fearing for his life?  Who can blame him for preventing Terri from having contact with Kiara.  The writing is on the wall.

I believe that Kaine is a cheating control freak but ...

Janet

++++

<snipped>

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: October 11, 2013, 12:57:30 PM »

Raw: Terri Horman in Portland for divorce court
Posted on October 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Raw-Terri-Horman-in-Portland-for-divorce-court-227283641.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: October 11, 2013, 01:29:42 PM »

Kyron Horman's parents appear on Dr. Phil
Posted on September 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Updated Wednesday, Sep 18 at 11:08 AM

<snipped>

During the interview, Desiree accused Kaine of having an affair during their marriage. She said that his continued infidelity may have been the reason Terri might have committed a crime.

“I said, Kaine, a perfect stranger did not walk into the school and take my son. I know that you guys are having marital problems,” she said.

Young turned to Dr. Phil. “I believe that he was having an affair on Terri,” she said. “I told Kaine that when you are married to the devil, and you give her a reason to be pissed off, all of your sins are going to come back and here we are in this situation.”

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-parents-confront-each-other-on-Dr-Phil-224146021.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.