March 28, 2024, 04:30:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535476 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: October 16, 2013, 11:09:14 AM »

RUDY SANCHEZ - COURT DOCUMENTS

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 16, 2013, 11:16:15 AM »

Terri Horman appears during a divorce court hearing Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013 in Portland, Ore. She did not say anything.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Landscaper-to-be-deposed-by-Terri-Horman-lawyers-227958381.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: October 16, 2013, 12:45:18 PM »

What part of Rudy Sanchez' deposition will benefit Terri?

Janet

++++++

Landscaper to be deposed by Terri Horman's lawyers
Oct 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM PDT
Last Updated: Oct 16, 2013 at 1:01 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. – The landscaper who accused Terri Horman of trying to hire him to kill her husband will be deposed Wednesday, according to sources.

Rudy Sanchez will be questioned by lawyers for Terri Horman as part of the ongoing divorce case between her and her husband, Kaine.

The news of the alleged plot came just weeks after Kaine's son, Kyron, disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in June 2010.

Law enforcement officials believe that Terri, the boy's stepmother, was the last known person to have seen him alive.

When Kaine was informed by law enforcement of the plot against his life, he and the daughter he has with Terri moved out and he got an order of protection.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Landscaper-to-be-deposed-by-Terri-Horman-lawyers-227958381.html

Any updates in regards to today's deposition of Rudy Sanchez by Terri's attorneys?

Considering the investigation is still ongoing ... why is Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees not objecting?  What changed since October, 2010.

Janet

+++++

Judge delays Horman divorce ruling until January
Published: Oct 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM PDT
Last Updated: Oct 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM PDT

As the investigation into Kyron's disappearance progressed, revelations of a plot Terri allegedly hatched to have husband Kaine Horman killed and alleged "sexting" messages between Terri and a friend of Kaine have led to both divorce proceedings and intense scrutiny of Terri's actions at the time Kyron disappeared.

Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime and no suspects have been named in the disappearance of Kyron, but the judge said Thursday that police thought it "was more likely than not that Ms. Horman was likely involved in Kyron’s disappearance."

<snipped>

Peter Bunch said he's asked for Terri Horman calls to 9-1-1.  But was denied by Sheriff's office saying it's part of "ongoing Investigation." He's tried to serve the landscaper, Rudy Sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn't give him contact information because of the "ongoing investigation."  Bunch said Terri called 911 when Sanchez showed up at her house wired "trying to talk to about something".  He also said Rudy Sanchez is an AKA (alias).

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: October 16, 2013, 02:06:11 PM »

According to Judge Kantor's own words exactly one month ago ... it appears that the alleged MFH plot against Kaine was still part of an ongoing investigation.  Why is Rudy Sanchez being deposed by Terri's attorneys unopposed ... unopposed by Don Rees?  Could it be that the events encompassing the failed STING will be the only line of questioning? 

Order - Judge Kantor
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

The focus of the County's motion is to stop the deposition of Deputy O'Donnell, a lead investigator working on the ongoing active criminal into BOTH young Kyron Horman's disappearance in 2010 and the murder-for-hire plot against Kyron's father, Kaine Horman.

<snipped>
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Order%20Regarding%20Depositions.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: October 16, 2013, 02:37:57 PM »

The disappearance of Kyron - A Theory

Friday, June 4, 2010

<snipped>

11:00 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Red Mustang and White pick up truck driving erratically are reported to authorities.  Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to Kaine's former friend or DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend or ...

<snipped>

Layered Investigation?

Could it be that the over three year hold-up regarding indictments in the Kyron Horman case has everything to do with a layered investigation ... a layered investigation that is gathering respective evidence pertaining to a small chain of participants who have yet to be been ruled out as persons of interest in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?

Could it be the investigative conflicts complicating the three year proceedings encompassing the custody of Kiara as well as Kaine and Terri's divorce are putting pressure on the DA to bring down indictments sooner than later?

If indictments are not forthcoming ... when I consider the Susan Powell case ... when I consider the well-being of Kiara ... it is my hope that there is a way of releasing the details encompassing the confidential circumstantial evidence that has been gathered without compromising the Kyron Horman investigation.

The following seven page order filed by Judge Kanton is a good read in it's entirety.  My take?  The implication appears to be if Kiara's safety is considered paramount by the court in the custody dispute ... the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron and the MFH plot must be compromised.  If the integrity of the investigation is paramount ... Kiara's well-being is compromised.

Janet

++++++

Order - Judge Kantor
September 16, 2013

<snipped>

In good conscience this court cannot further delay the decision to allow contact between the respondent and her daughter without extraordinary circumstances.  A pending criminal prosecution with an impending trial date would be one example of such an extraordinary circumstance.

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Order%20Regarding%20Depositions.pdf

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 16, 2013, 03:05:56 PM »

What part of Rudy Sanchez' deposition will benefit Terri?

Janet

++++++

PORTLAND, Ore. – The landscaper who accused Terri Horman of trying to hire him to kill her husband will be deposed Wednesday, according to sources.

Rudy Sanchez will be questioned by lawyers for Terri Horman as part of the ongoing divorce case between her and her husband, Kaine.

The news of the alleged plot came just weeks after Kaine's son, Kyron, disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in June 2010.

Law enforcement officials believe that Terri, the boy's stepmother, was the last known person to have seen him alive.

When Kaine was informed by law enforcement of the plot against his life, he and the daughter he has with Terri moved out and he got an order of protection.

<snipped>

<snipped>

Terri Horman has not been charged with any crime and no suspects have been named in the disappearance of Kyron, but the judge said Thursday that police thought it "was more likely than not that Ms. Horman was likely involved in Kyron’s disappearance."

<snipped>

Could it be that the judge is privy to confidential police files in the Kyron Horman investigation.  It makes sense to me that a mother could not be prevented from contact with her child for over three years based on hearsay from the father.

Janet

+++++

Judge signs order preventing Terri Horman near estranged husband
By KATU.com Published: Aug 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Horman is not allowed within 150 feet of the home where her estranged husband, Kaine, lives with their daughter Kiara.

That's according to a civil no-contact order signed Thursday by Judge Henry Kantor.

It replaces a restraining order that had been in place since Kaine was told three years ago that law enforcement officials had evidence Terri had hired a hit man to kill him.

Kaine had just had the restraining order renewed a few weeks ago.

The order also prevents her from approaching Kiara’s daycare, Kaine's office at Intel in Hillsboro and the gym he works out at in Beaverton.

She is also prohibited from approaching Skyline Elementary where their son Kyron was last seen in June 2010.

The order is part of the ongoing divorce proceedings between the two.

Terri is also forbidden from owning any firearms or ammunition.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Judge-signs-order-preventing-Terri-Horman-near-estranged-husband-218050711.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: October 16, 2013, 03:10:48 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 16, 2013, 04:03:49 PM »

I don't get it.  What part of Rudy Sanchez' deposition will benefit Terri?

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

According to the following article it is Kaine's attorneys who are deposing Rudy Sanchez.  The above article implies that Terri's representative was doing the deposing.

Could it be a strategy?  Could it be that in Kiara's best interest ... Don Rees is allowing the MFH case to be compromised so the custody ruling can prevail?

Janet

+++++

Gardener to be questioned in Horman case
October 16, 2013

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) – The landscaper who allegedly accused Terri Horman -- the stepmother of missing Kyron -- of offering him money to kill her estranged husband Kaine was set to be deposed Wednesday as part of the couple’s ongoing divorce and custody proceedings.

According to court documents obtained by KOIN, Rudolpho Sanchez-Estrada was scheduled to be questioned by Kaine’s lawyers Wednesday afternoon in downtown Portland.

Terri’s attorney’s filed an emergency objection Tuesday in an attempt to stop the deposition, but there was no indication that it would be halted.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/gardener-questioned-in-horman-case

_____

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: October 16, 2013, 04:21:35 PM »

That's promising.  I hope Rudy talks and talks.

I wonder on what grounds Houze attempted to prevent Rudy's depo?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: October 16, 2013, 04:32:06 PM »

Could the testimony from the landscaper in an upcoming court hearing further both the custody and divorce petitions filed by Kaine.  Think about it.  Would a judge grant a child contact with a mother who allegedly initiated a plot to murder her father?  Would a judge require a husband to pay alimony to a wife who allegedly initiated a plot to have him murdered?

Janet

++++

Gardener questioned in alleged murder-for-hire plot to kill Kaine Horman
by Kyle Iboshi, KGW Staff
Posted on October 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Updated today at 11:27 AM

PORTLAND -- The landscaper who police believe Terri Horman approached in an alleged murder-for-hire plot against her estranged husband Kaine Horman was scheduled for a deposition Wednesday.

According to court papers obtained by KGW, Kaine's lawyers will question Rudy Sanchez-Estrada as part of the ongoing divorce proceedings with Terri Moulton Horman.

Terri's defense lawyer objected to the deposition and requested an emergency hearing to prevent Sanchez-Estrada from being questioned. No court hearing has been scheduled to discuss the matter

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Witness-questioned-in-alleged-Horman-murder-plot-228050491.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: October 16, 2013, 04:34:06 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 16, 2013, 04:36:51 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: October 16, 2013, 04:41:41 PM »

Rudy Sanchez Subpoena
Published by Kyle Iboshi

This is the latest filing in the Horman divorce case. It includes the civil subpoena for Rudy Sanchez.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/176633142/Rudy-Sanchez-Subpoena

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: October 16, 2013, 04:47:25 PM »

Amy's Sister

I have not had a chance to read the subpoena but ... apparently its all been documented.

Janet

++++++

Rudy Sanchez Subpoena
Published by Kyle Iboshi

This is the latest filing in the Horman divorce case. It includes the civil subpoena for Rudy Sanchez.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/176633142/Rudy-Sanchez-Subpoena

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: October 16, 2013, 05:15:07 PM »

The article is a must read in its entirety.  IMO

Janet

++++

Terri Horman's lawyers object to deposition of landscaper at center of alleged murder-for-hire plot
October 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM
updated October 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM

The landscaper who Kaine Horman was told by police had been offered money by Terri Moulton Horman to kill him months before his son's disappearance was scheduled to be questioned today at 2 p.m. by Kaine Horman's lawyers, one of the depositions in their pending divorce and child custody case.

But Terri Horman's lawyers objected to the type of deposition Kaine Horman's lawyers sought, and have requested an emergency hearing on their concerns.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/terri_horman_lawyers_object_to.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: October 16, 2013, 05:30:56 PM »

Terri Horman's lawyer calls for emergency hearing
by Kyle Iboshi, KGW Staff
Posted on October 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Updated today at 1:55 PM

PORTLAND -- The landscaper who police believe Terri Horman approached in an alleged murder-for-hire plot against her estranged husband Kaine Horman was scheduled for a deposition Wednesday. But the interview was later canceled.

Terri Horman's defense lawyer objected to the deposition and requested an emergency hearing to prevent Rudy Sanchez-Estrada from being questioned. No court hearing has been scheduled to discuss the matter.

According to court papers obtained by KGW, Kaine's lawyers wanted to question Sanchez-Estrada as part of the ongoing divorce proceedings with Terri Moulton Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Witness-questioned-in-alleged-Horman-murder-plot-228050491.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 16, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »

The definition of hypocrisy!  In 2010 Terri Horman's attorneys attempted to depose Rudy Sanchez.  However ... in 2013 these same attorneys are attempting to prevent the deposition of Sanchez by Kaine's attorneys.

Janet

+++++++

<snipped>

Peter Bunch said he's asked for Terri Horman calls to 9-1-1.  But was denied by Sheriff's office saying it's part of "ongoing Investigation." He's tried to serve the landscaper, Rudy Sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn't give him contact information because of the "ongoing investigation."  Bunch said Terri called 911 when Sanchez showed up at her house wired "trying to talk to about something".  He also said Rudy Sanchez is an AKA (alias).

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: October 16, 2013, 09:21:23 PM »

Terri Horman appears during a divorce court hearing Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013 in Portland, Ore. She did not say anything.

It is not all about Terri.  Terri has been prevented from having contact with Kiara since June 28, 2010.  From a mother's perspective ... every minute of every day must be a h--- on Earth.  Nevertheless ... it must not be forgotten that Kaine and Desiree have also been prevented from having contact with Kyron since June 4, 2010.  Unlike Terri ... Kyron's parents have no idea if their son is alive.  Unlike Terri ... if Kyron is alive Kaine and Desiree have no idea whether or not he is in a safe environment.  From a mother's perspective ... it is my contention that Kaine and Desiree are living each and every day in the deepest h---.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: October 17, 2013, 02:01:34 PM »

Nine days ago Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees affirms that Kaine has been afforded inside knowledge in regards to the happenings within the investigation into his son's disappearance.

Could it be assumed that one month ago on the Dr. Phil show what was revealed by Kyron's parents was an indication that the focus of the investigation has not wavered for over three years?

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's parents, Desiree Young, Kaine Horman air differences on Dr. Phil
September 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

<snipped>

Both Horman and Young repeated on the show that they believe that Terri Horman is implicated in Kyron's disappearance. She took him to Skyline School that Friday morning and she is the last known person who saw him.

"I believe she's involved in this," Young said. "I think she is the one who has all the answers."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kyrons_parents_desiree_young_k.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174592563/Horman-Divorce-Court-Docs

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: October 17, 2013, 04:06:12 PM »

If Desiree and Tony's words in the Dateline interview reflected what was learned from LE ... it makes perfect sense why the investigation has been focused on Terri for the past three years and ... why the focus of Kyron's parents has not taken them in another direction in their desperate search for answers.

Janet

++++

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
By Kate Snow
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

Could it be assume that Kyron's parents' claims in regards to Terri's failed polygraphs and lack of cooperation had a credible foundation within LE.

Janet

+++   

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Story Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 6:19 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 9, 2010 at 3:37 AM PDT

<snipped>

I’ve known her a long time. I know she’s lying,” Desiree said with Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, standing by her side at a hotel in Beaverton.

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

The family once again said that Terri is still not cooperating with police.

“Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron,” Desiree said and reiterated her two previous pleas with Terri “to do the right thing” and cooperate.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.