March 28, 2024, 03:00:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535353 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: October 17, 2013, 04:08:54 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: October 17, 2013, 04:47:36 PM »

PICKING YOUR BATTLE?

Could it be a strategy?  Could it be that Don Rees is allowing the Murder-for-Hire circumstantial case against Terri to be compromised so that rulings can be furthered in both the custody and divorce motions filed by Kaine?

In other words ... the integrity of the Kyron Horman case will remain intact that day when indictments can be acted upon?

The following article is an informative read in its entirety.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman's lawyers object to deposition of landscaper at center of alleged murder-for-hire plot
October 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM
updated October 16, 2013 at 2:06 PM

The landscaper who Kaine Horman was told by police had been offered money by Terri Moulton Horman to kill him months before his son's disappearance was scheduled to be questioned today at 2 p.m. by Kaine Horman's lawyers, one of the depositions in their pending divorce and child custody case.

But Terri Horman's lawyers objected to the type of deposition Kaine Horman's lawyers sought, and have requested an emergency hearing on their concerns.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/terri_horman_lawyers_object_to.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/176633142/Rudy-Sanchez-Subpoena

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: October 17, 2013, 05:10:41 PM »

In 2010 Terri Horman's attorneys attempted to depose Rudy Sanchez.  However ... in 2013 these same attorneys are attempting to prevent the deposition of Sanchez by Kaine's attorneys.

Janet

+++++++

Judge delays Horman divorce ruling until January
Published: Oct 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM PDT
Last Updated: Oct 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM PDT

<snipped>

Peter Bunch said he's asked for Terri Horman calls to 9-1-1.  But was denied by Sheriff's office saying it's part of "ongoing Investigation." He's tried to serve the landscaper, Rudy Sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn't give him contact information because of the "ongoing investigation."  Bunch said Terri called 911 when Sanchez showed up at her house wired "trying to talk to about something".  He also said Rudy Sanchez is an AKA (alias).

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

Could it be that in October, 2010 Terri's attorneys had intended to confine their deposition of Rudy Sanchez to the STING incident ... the STING incident that would not reveal the "confidential" circumstantial MFH evidence LE had gathered in their ongoing investigation.

In October, 2013 ... a deposition absent of Don Ree's interference may reveal the entire story of the Terri/Rudy connection.  Could this be the motivation behind the objections of Terri's attorneys to the questioning of Rudy Sanchez by Kaine's attorneys?

Janet

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: October 18, 2013, 01:47:15 PM »

Could it be that following the picture taking in the classroom and prior to the 8:45 am bell ... Kyron was taken unnoticed from the school by Terri through through an obscure exit?

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 05, 2010 at 9:57 PM
updated June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

<snipped>

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ...

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

(Desiree) Young, who lives in Medford with her husband, said Terri Horman's explanation after the boy's disappearance didn't add up.

"There are just some things in there that didn't sit well with me, and it just didn't sound right," Young told The AP.   "I'm very familiar with that school and there were just some things that I knew couldn't be correct."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

<snipped>

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: October 18, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »

Inquiring minds are still asking "Where was Kiara?"

Was there any affirmation that Kiara was with Terri and Kyron inside the school on the morning of June 4, 2010?  Could it be that Kiara was inside the truck with DeDe?  Think about it.  The employee at Magic Cleaners on Walker Rd stated in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment on the morning of June 4, 2010 alone ... no toddler.

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

<snipped>

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared.

Investigators and prosecutors have not named Terri Horman or Spicher as suspects in the case and are going to great lengths to avoid mentioning their names in public. But their actions show investigators remain intently focused on their every move the day Kyron disappeared. Last weekend, they distributed a flier with photos of both women to residents along Northwest Old Germantown Road, seeking any tips on whether the two women, or the Horman truck, were seen in the area between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: October 18, 2013, 07:10:17 PM »

In 2010 Terri Horman's attorneys attempted to depose Rudy Sanchez.  However ... in 2013 these same attorneys are attempting to prevent the deposition of Sanchez by Kaine's attorneys.

Janet

+++++++

Judge delays Horman divorce ruling until January
Published: Oct 7, 2010 at 11:20 AM PDT
Last Updated: Oct 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM PDT

<snipped>

Peter Bunch said he's asked for Terri Horman calls to 9-1-1.  But was denied by Sheriff's office saying it's part of "ongoing Investigation." He's tried to serve the landscaper, Rudy Sanchez with subpoena for deposition, but prosecutors wouldn't give him contact information because of the "ongoing investigation."  Bunch said Terri called 911 when Sanchez showed up at her house wired "trying to talk to about something".  He also said Rudy Sanchez is an AKA (alias).

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/104507829.html

Could it be that in October, 2010 Terri's attorneys had intended to limit the deposing of Rudy Sanchez to the failed sting incident ... the failed sting incident that would not expose a Rudy/Terri personal relationship ... would not expose "confidential" circumstantial evidence that LE had gathered in their on-going investigation encompassing the MFH plot against Kaine.

Obviously ... the playing field in October, 2013 has expanded when it comes to the deposing of Rudy Sanchez by Kaine's attorney.  Why?

Janet

+++++

Landscaper wore wire, asked Terri Horman for $10,000 in murder-for-hire plot, sources say
July 06, 2010 at 9:01 PM
updated July 07, 2010 at 6:53 AM

A landscaper who said Kyron Horman's stepmother offered to pay him to kill her husband about six or seven months ago went back to Terri Moulton Horman on June 26 at the urging of police.
This time, he wore a body wire and was accompanied by an undercover officer. On the recorded conversation, he sought $10,000 from her, saying otherwise he would go to police with the murder-for-hire plot, sources said.

Terri Horman apparently cut off the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_wore_wire_asked_ter.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: October 18, 2013, 09:54:12 PM »

MICHAEL COOK

Little Boy Lost
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

KATE SNOW: When you heard there were these new court documents and they say that she developed this relationship with this man, that they were sexting, texting each other—you roll your eyes.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess, to say it tactfully, it goes to someone's character if you're doing something like that. I mean, it's disgusting.

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/38420266/ns/today-today_news/t/little-boy-lost/#.UmHl6lCkpzM

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine).

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman.

Cook also admitted having "inappropriate communication" with Terri Horman but he denied having sexual relations with her. "I never slept with her," Cook told KGW.

Cook did admit that he had Googled Kaine Horman's new address on his cell phone.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: October 18, 2013, 10:16:05 PM »

I am attempting to reconcile DeDe's words in her People interview with the timing of Terri's sexting with Michael Cook. (See above post.)

Janet

+++++

DeDe Spicher: I Was 'Very Worried' for Terri Horman's Life
08/18/2010 at 10:00 AM EDT

<snipped>

A longtime friend of Terri's, Spicher stayed with her for 11 days beginning June 28, shortly after Terri's wife Kaine left her. "When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe," she says. "And I said of course I would."

She continues: "I dropped everything I was doing, and I went to see what my friend needed. And that's when I learned she had been served with the divorce papers, there was a restraining order and a story about a murder-for-hire or something. So, it was clear that she was very distraught.

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: October 19, 2013, 02:13:51 PM »

Will the impending depositions of Skyline teachers by Terri's attorneys negate or uphold the official media releases from the past in regards to Terri being the last person to have seen Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010?

Janet

++++++

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 05, 2010 at 9:57 PM
updated June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

<snipped>

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ...

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 18, 2010
Updated Jun 21, 201

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: October 19, 2013, 11:16:56 PM »

Considering Don Rees' recent contention that Kyron's father is legally entitled to the be updated regarding the status of the investigation into the disappearance of his son ... it would make sense that after three years Kaine would been made aware if there was someone other than Terri known to be the last person seen with Kyron.

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The attorney representing Kaine Horman asked for "any information, statement, or material provided to or posted on 'social media' internet web site since June 4, 2010 concerning the disappearance of Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 from Skyline Elementary School."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174592563/Horman-Divorce-Court-Docs

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: October 19, 2013, 11:26:53 PM »

(Continued)

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The attorney representing Kaine Horman asked for "any information, statement, or material provided to or posted on 'social media' internet web site since June 4, 2010 concerning the disappearance of Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 from Skyline Elementary School."

<snipped>

Kaine Horman's divorce lawyer is also asking for Terri Horman's financial records, tax returns and resume.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: October 20, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »

Terri's attorney asserts that his client was not "the last person to see Kyron that day".  Considering my theory implies that Kyron was handed over to another at a Sauvie Island location on the morning of June 4, 2004 ... I am in agreement with Houze.

What officials within the investigation have stated is that Terri is that last "known" person to be seen with Kyron on June 4, 2004.

Janet

++++

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - An attorney for Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, said he can prove she was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School in northwest Portland on the day he disappeared.

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: October 20, 2013, 05:36:13 PM »

The Jefferson Exchange: September 18, 2013

Kyron Horman, Still Missing

The Portland area is still riveted by the case of Kyron Horman, the seven-year-old boy who disappeared from his school in June 2010.  His mother, Desiree Young, lives in the Rogue Valley, and continues to look for answers to Kyron's fate.  She joins us to talk about a recent search around the area where Kyron was last seen.

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/jpr/id/2476701#access_token=CAAEAkMDpPh4BAFUl23TFhKCE4YZCrauBweqvu0brOEX9le0LefbP0w5UaLsNZAoHi2UqqVLMYYioMMpUS80wMgqHsz3ZCOs4

Desiree Young, September 18, 2013

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."

"Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: October 20, 2013, 05:41:08 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: October 20, 2013, 05:57:40 PM »

The Desiree/Kaine Dr. Phil Interview

Dr. Phil Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xudmj4Oqco

Dr. Phil Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkicnZndc0s

Dr. Phil Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgQRPA7u6o

H/T - StcPnkLdy

Kyron Horman's parents, Desiree Young, Kaine Horman air differences on Dr. Phil
September 17, 2013 at 4:50 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

<snipped>

Both Horman and Young repeated on the show that they believe that Terri Horman is implicated in Kyron's disappearance. She took him to Skyline School that Friday morning and she is the last known person who saw him.

"I believe she's involved in this," Young said. "I think she is the one who has all the answers."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kyrons_parents_desiree_young_k.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: October 20, 2013, 05:58:18 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: October 20, 2013, 06:38:32 PM »

In media interviews Kyron parents may not share the details encompassing the circumstantial evidence investigators have gathered but ... there appears to be an element of assurance that the case is going forward ... an element of assurance that justice will prevail.  The holdup?  Could it be that there is a small chain of participants involved in Kyron's disappearances which implies the investigation is layered?

Janet

++++++ 

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, appears solo on Today Show saying Terri Horman had 'severe hatred for Kyron'
November 15, 2010 at 6:50 AM
updated November 15, 2010 at 9:31 PM

<snipped>

On Friday, police showed Young e-mails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Young said the emails reveal "a severe hatred for Kyron."

"She blames a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron," Young said. "I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kyrons_mother_desiree_young_ap.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: October 20, 2013, 07:09:34 PM »

DeDe Spicher?  Kaine's high school friend?  DeDe's child advocate ex-boyfriend?  The landscaper?

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman agrees to leave house
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 5:53 PM
Updated Monday, Jul 12 at 12:44 PM

<snipped>

Desiree told CNN that she believes that someone in addition to Terri Horman was involved in her son's disappearance and that Terri did not act alone.

"I don't think so," Desiree said, "Honestly, she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think she would need help.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

1.  DEDE SPICHER?

Attorney: Terri Horman's friend refused to answer 142 questions in Kyron case
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
Updated: Nov 27, 2012 12:31 PM PS
T

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Kyron Horman's parents have called her uncooperative in the past and now an attorney said DeDe Spicher refused to answer more than 100 questions regarding the missing boy.

<snipped>

Shortly after the boy's disappearance, Kyron's parents said Spicher was in close communication with Terri Horman and provided her "advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

Young's lawyer said Spicher was called in for a deposition earlier this month as part of the lawsuit against Terri Horman. Elden Rosenthal said Spicher refused to answer 142 of his questions, citing her Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19894510/terri-hormans-friend-refused-to-answer-142-questions-in-kyron-case

DeDe Spicher - Lawsuit Desposition - October 5, 2012

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: October 21, 2013, 12:56:18 PM »

There are those who claim that the lack of an indictment in the Kyron Hormon case after more than three years somehow exonerates Terri from implication in the happenings encompassing her stepson's disappearance.

Think about the de facto suspects in....

1.  The Susan Powell Case
2.  The Haleigh Marie Cummings Case
3.  The Hailey Dunn Case
4.  The Dylan Redline Case
5.  The Ayla Reynolds Case
6.  .....
7.  .....

Could it be those working on the Kyron Horman case are on a mission to insure the dots are connected and not compromised prior to an indictment/s to avoid the outcome of the Caylee Anthony case?  Think about it.  Casey Anthony was declared "Not Guilty" despite evidence that common sense would define as beyond circumstantial.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: October 21, 2013, 01:10:01 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM
updated September 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM

<snipped>

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.[/color]

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.