March 29, 2024, 12:05:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535886 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: October 21, 2013, 01:12:46 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: October 21, 2013, 02:24:09 PM »

The quotes of Desiree and Don Rees in the following articles convince me that an investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman is moving forward ... indictments are forthcoming and ... certain depositions related to a civil lawsuit/custody dispute/divorce proceeding would compromised the investigation.

Janet

+++++

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- The mother of missing Kyron Horman said Tuesday morning that she has dropped a civil suit asking the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, to reveal what she knows about his disappearance.

At a news conference on the steps of the Multnomah County Justice Center, an emotional Desiree Young said that going forward with the lawsuit would interfere with the criminal investigation, something she was not willing to do.

"In order for my lawyers to move forward with the case at this point, it would be necessary for them to seek access to the police criminal investigation files," Young said. "My lawyers have advised me that the Oregon Public Records Disclosure Law does not provide the release of ongoing police investigation files."

Desiree Young filed the $10 million lawsuit in June 2012. That December, Multnomah County judge Henry Kantor delayed the suit on the grounds that it could also impact the criminal investigation.

"I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron," Young said Tuesday. "For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case." ....

Young's attorney Elden Rosenthal told reporters that the DA's office did not pressure her to drop the lawsuit, but did say that "they do not wish" to release the files.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

"Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury", Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174592563/Horman-Divorce-Court-Docs

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: October 21, 2013, 03:59:14 PM »

The $10,000 Lawsuit?

Considering the $350,000 retainer that Terri's defence attorney's received ... it appears that Kyron's stepmother had a money source.  Nevertheless ... it makes sense to me that the underlying motive of Desiree's lawsuit was not about money ... it was all about exposing "details" regarding gathered evidence from the police files encompassing the disappearance of her son.

Think about it.  In late 2012 ... the mother of Kyron respectfully complied with the delay of the lawsuit when investigators cited there was "new evidence" in the case.  Then in 2013 Desire dropped the lawsuit when informed by investigators that the releasing of files was not going to happen ... it would compromise the ongoing investigation.

Janet

++++++

Multnomah County sheriff cites new 'investigative avenues' in case of missing Kyron Horman
November 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM
updated December 04, 2012 at 8:54 AM

New investigative leads in the disappearance of Kyron Horman have spurred prosecutors and the Multnomah County sheriff to seek a delay in the  civil lawsuit Kyron's mother filed against Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman.

A Multnomah County judge this week granted motions by District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Sheriff Dan Staton to delay Desiree Young's civil lawsuit against Terri Horman for nine months.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_sheriff_cites.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: October 21, 2013, 04:01:46 PM »

The following article implies that the alleged "controlling" Kaine did not hold onto the financial reigns as tight as we have been led to believe.  Think about it.  $350,000!!!  Kaine wanted assurance that the retainer amount was not derived from the "the couple's joint assets".

Janet

+++++

Cops learned of Terri's $350K through texts
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 10:00 AM
Updated Wednesday, Jul 28 at 1:35 PM

PORTLAND – The attorney for Kaine Horman filed a motion in court Monday to force Terri Moulton Horman to disclose where she was getting money to pay her lawyer fees.

KGW obtained a copy of the affidavit Monday which showed that Terri had paid her attorney, Stephen Houze, $350,000.

Kaine Horman wants to know where that money came from. Specifically, Kaine wants to know if the money Terri used was considered part of the couple's "joint assets." If so, he wants access to that money to help pay his own legal fees

The affidavit explained, "If it is Respondent's position that her attorney fees are a marital liability, then Respondent [Terri Horman] should be required to immediately provide one-half of these funds to Petitioner [Kaine Horman] to pay his attorney fees and costs.

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned of the $350,000 through a text message that Terri had sent to Mike Cook. Detectives were searching through Cook's messages as part of the investigation after they learned that he had a sexual relationship with Terri during the search for Kyron.  A court motion stated that police said Terri "sexted" Cook hundreds of times and also sent him several photographs of herself "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kaine-Horman-seeks-to-make-Terri-pay-legal-fees-99243664.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/0375_001.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: October 22, 2013, 05:07:49 PM »

Could it be that that a plea deal with DeDe is happening behind the scenes in the investigation regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?  Will Terri and possibly others be thrown under the bus?

Janet

++++

2010 - DEDE'S ATTORNEY - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 8:05 AM

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

2012 - DESIREE'S ATTORNEY - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Attorney: Terri Horman's friend refused to answer 142 questions in Kyron case
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
Updated: Nov 27, 2012 12:31 PM PST

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Kyron Horman's parents have called her uncooperative in the past and now an attorney said DeDe Spicher refused to answer more than 100 questions regarding the missing boy.

<snipped>

Shortly after the boy's disappearance, Kyron's parents said Spicher was in close communication with Terri Horman and provided her "advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

Young's lawyer said Spicher was called in for a deposition earlier this month as part of the lawsuit against Terri Horman. Elden Rosenthal said Spicher refused to answer 142 of his questions, citing her Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19894510/terri-hormans-friend-refused-to-answer-142-questions-in-kyron-case

DeDe Spicher - Lawsuit Desposition - October 5, 2012

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

2013 - DESIREE'S ATTORNEY - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyron Horman's mom drops civil suit, criminal investigation continues
Posted on July 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Updated Tuesday, Jul 30 at 8:14 PM

<snipped>

A key witness was now cooperating with investigators, according to Young's attorney Elden Rosenthal.

DeDe Spicher testified before the grand jury for the criminal case within the past two weeks, according to Rosenthal.

Spicher was friends with Terri and her whereabouts were in question the day Kyron vanished.  She had previously declined to speak with investigators or testify.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office also reiterated that the criminal investigation remains active and released a statement about 3 hours after Young's big announcement.

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency," the statement read.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Horman-civil-suit--217621031.html

2013 - DEDE - IN HER OWN WORDS

Dede Spicher says she signed immunity deal in Kyron case
Posted on September 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Updated Thursday, Sep 5 at 12:42 PM

The latest development in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman involves Dede Spicher, a close friend of Kyron’s stepmom Terri Horman.

In an online article, Dede Spicher claims she has passed a polygraph, signed an immunity deal with prosecutors, and agreed to "tell all" before the grand jury investigating the case.

Those new details were first reported in the online blog blinkoncrime.com.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Dede-Spicher-terri-horman-kyron-immunity-222430021.html

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: October 22, 2013, 05:46:37 PM »

It makes sense to me that there was a foundation of gathered circumstantial/hard evidence that investigators derived the info from ... the info that they shared with Kyron's parents.

Janet

+++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
July 22, 2010 at 7:50 PM
updated July 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM

<snipped>

In a statement late tonight, Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, and Desiree's husband, Tony Young, said they had been briefed by law enforcement and believe Spicher is hampering the investigation. They implored her to cooperate.

"She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son,'' the statement said. "Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: October 22, 2013, 07:03:07 PM »

Inquiring minds are still asking "Where was Kiara?"

Other than the Walker Rd FM ... are there any affirmations that Kiara was with Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010?  It has been revealed by a Magic Cleaner employee in a media interview that Kiara was not with Terri.  Think about it.  Magic Cleaners is located in the same complex as the Walker Rd. FM.

Why is neither of the following KOIN orginal or updated article no longer available?  Was Kiara in Terri's arms during the Andrea Leckey encounter?  When did Andrea Leckey come forward as a witness?

Janet

++++++

ORIGINAL

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
August 13, 2010

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

UPDATED

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
August 14, 2010

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: October 22, 2013, 07:08:24 PM »

The following article reveals that Andrea Leckey also testified as a Grand Jury witness in another case.

Janet

++++

Grand jury witness dubs encounter with Kyron Horman's stepmother 'odd,' according to KOIN
August 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM
updated August 19, 2010 at 8:02 AM

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/08/grand_jury_witness_dubs_encounter_with_kyron_hormans_stepmother_odd.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: October 22, 2013, 07:23:06 PM »

The question still hangs ... "Was Kiara with Terri in the Walker Rd. FM".

Janet

+++++

Interview with Andrea Leckey after her testimony in the Kyron Horman Case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp69S0kgiWU

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: October 22, 2013, 07:29:15 PM »

I listen to the video again and ... Andrea does state that Kiara was in Terri's arms during the encounter at the Walker Rd. FM.  Where was Kiara when Terri was in Magic Cleaners ... an establishment in the same complex?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 23, 2013, 10:39:51 AM »

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: October 23, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: October 23, 2013, 11:21:18 AM »

I listen to the video again and ... Andrea does state that Kiara was in Terri's arms during the encounter at the Walker Rd. FM.  Where was Kiara when Terri was in Magic Cleaners ... an establishment in the same complex?

Janet

In the video (1:25) at the following link it is reported that the owner of Magic Cleaners Sari Shanti claimed Terri came "alone".

Janet

++++++

Judge: Terri Horman's lawyers cannot question investigator
Posted on September 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Updated Tuesday, Sep 17 at 4:18 PM

<snipped>

Judge Kantor Monday granted a motion filed by Kaine Horman's attorneys to stop Terri Horman's attorneys from questioning deputy O'Donnell.

However, Terri Horman's attorneys can conduct their own investigation. They will be allowed to interview witnesses, including teachers at Skyline Elementary and employees of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24-hour Fitness. They will not be allowed to question Skyline students.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Judge-Terri-Hormans-lawyers-cannot-subpoena-lead-investgator-223927381.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: October 23, 2013, 11:39:42 AM »

In a June 5, 2010 email ...Terri fails to mention her stop Magic Cleaners.  Why?

Janet

+++++

TERRI HORMAN - IN HER OWN WORDS

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 11:14 PM PDT
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair.  Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to the doctor visit not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior.

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: October 23, 2013, 11:37:30 PM »

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

<snipped>

"Ky, it has been three years since you were taken from me, and every day that you are not here safe in my arms is another day of agonizing torture," a sobbing Young said. " The deafening silence in the house is just too much for me. Please know that no matter what happens, I will fight for you to the end of time."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: October 24, 2013, 03:50:57 PM »

When DA Don Ree's words are taken into consideration ... it makes sense to me if Porter, Mathews and/or Hall revealed to investigators that Kyron was last seen by someone other than Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... Desiree and Kaine would not have been kept in the dark ... would not have been focusing on Terri for over three years in their desperate quest for answers encompassing the disappearance of their son.

Janet

++++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.[/col

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: October 24, 2013, 04:14:55 PM »

When DA Don Ree's words are taken into consideration ... it makes sense to me if Porter, Mathews and/or Hall revealed to investigators that Kyron was last seen by someone other than Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... Desiree and Kaine would not have been kept in the dark ... would not have been focusing on Terri for over three years in their desperate quest for answers encompassing the disappearance of their son.

Janet

++++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

<snipped>

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: October 24, 2013, 04:16:37 PM »

Klaas/Mods

Please delete post #675.  I mess up with the highlighting.  Thanks.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: October 24, 2013, 10:54:32 PM »

Letter from Desiree Young to Her Missing Son Kyron
June 22, 2010

Dear Kyron,

I am so soooooo sorry that this has happened. I am sorry that I was not there to protect you. I will never be able to forgive myself for being so many hours away when you needed me the most. I pray that you come back to me because I am afraid that I can't live without you. I miss you every second of every day. I would give my life for yours, I just want you back safe. You must come back to us. We have so many things that we have planned this summer that you are going to love. Quinn loves you so much and wants you home too. All of the family is here and wants you to know just how much they miss you. Mayson is terribly sad without his best friend to play with and wants you home soon.

When you come home I will show you all of things that everyone did for you, just to find you. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people that don't know you and yet they pray for you every night. They know how much I miss you and need you and they just want to bring you home to me. There are so many wonderful people working on this case and they are going to find you soon.

I would give anything to run my fingers through your short hair again. I miss having you to hug anytime I want. Night time is always hard for me. I miss you so much and want you back here so that I can protect you from all of the horrible things in this world. I just can't believe that you aren't still with us. Your life has been really great and I know that it is done yet. A long time ago you saved my life and now I am going to do the same for you. Our lives will never be the same after this.

I love you very much!

Momma

http://abcnews.go.com/US/letter-kyron-hormans-mom-desiree-young-son/story?id=10980291

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: October 25, 2013, 02:48:25 PM »

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

<snipped>

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared.

Investigators and prosecutors have not named Terri Horman or Spicher as suspects in the case and are going to great lengths to avoid mentioning their names in public. But their actions show investigators remain intently focused on their every move the day Kyron disappeared. Last weekend, they distributed a flier with photos of both women to residents along Northwest Old Germantown Road, seeking any tips on whether the two women, or the Horman truck, were seen in the area between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

The following is a revised theory/timeline which omits the existence of an alleged red mustang sighting on Sauvie Island on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... an alleged red mustang sighting connected to the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

++++

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KYRON - A THEORY IN A TIMELINE

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's pick up truck is parked out of sight.

08:00 AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe and Kiara remain with the vehicle.  Terri and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  A male captured along with a little girl in the photo of Kyron could verify time.  Upon exiting the classroom ...Kyron's jacket and backpack are purposely left behind on his desk.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit?

08:20 AM -  After leaving the classroom Kyron is immediately slipped unnoticed out of school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to pick up her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed  in Terri's pick up truck.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.  Where's Kiara?

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM while holding Kiara.  Kyron and DeDe remain in the pick up truck. 

00:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in the pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend or Kaine's high school friend or the landscaper or ...

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at Gym.  DeDe remains in the vehicle.  Where's Kiara?

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

TIME FRAME: APPROXMATELY 4 HOURS

ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - APPROXIMATELY 2 1/2 HOURS

Accumulated backup articles, documents, transcripts and videos are available upon request.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.