March 29, 2024, 09:41:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 536008 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 25, 2013, 03:30:37 PM »

The following is a revised theory/timeline which omits the existence of an alleged red mustang sighting on Sauvie Island on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... an alleged red mustang sighting connected to the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

++++

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KYRON - A THEORY IN A TIMELINE

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's pick up truck is parked out of sight.

08:00 AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe and Kiara remain with the vehicle.  Terri and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  A male captured along with a little girl in the photo of Kyron could verify time.  Upon exiting the classroom ...Kyron's jacket and backpack are purposely left behind on his desk.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit?

08:20 AM -  After leaving the classroom Kyron is immediately slipped unnoticed out of school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to pick up her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed  in Terri's pick up truck.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.  Where's Kiara?

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM while holding Kiara.  Kyron and DeDe remain in the pick up truck. 

00:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in the pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend or Kaine's high school friend or the landscaper or ...

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at Gym.  DeDe remains in the vehicle.  Where's Kiara?

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

TIME FRAME: APPROXMATELY 4 HOURS

ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - APPROXIMATELY 2 1/2 HOURS

Accumulated backup articles, documents, transcripts and videos are available upon request.

If Desiree and Tony's words in the Dateline interview reflected what was learned from LE ... it makes perfect sense why the investigation has been focused on Terri for the past three years and ... why the focus of Kyron's parents has not taken them in another direction in their desperate search for answers.  It also makes perfect sense why Terri retained an attorney and quit talking to investigators early on and ... why she is citing the Fifth in both the custody and divorce proceedings.

Janet

++++

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
By Kate Snow
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: October 26, 2013, 11:55:29 AM »

Would working out without the use of steroids create the muscle mass revealed in the following image?  Could it be that Terri was experiencing some of the psychological side effects associated with steroid use ... steroid withdrawal?  Think about it.  There was only a month between the body building contest that Terri entered and the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

+++++ 

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
on August 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM
updated August 15, 2012 at 1:12

<snipped>

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

But Terri's enthusiasm for the sport waned.

"She competed in one contest and that was the end of her bodybuilding," Kaine said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: October 26, 2013, 06:08:44 PM »

WHAT STEROIDS DO TO A BODY

Psychological Side Effects of Steroids

* edginess, impatience, paranoid feelings

* severe mood swings including depression

* obsession with body image, having to work out, and food

* angry and violent outbursts known as "roid rage"

<snipped>

http://www.peelregion.ca/health/commhlth/bodyimg/steroid.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: October 26, 2013, 09:55:47 PM »

Emotional Side Effects of Steroids
May 3, 2010

<snipped>

The most severe and unexpected side effects that come from steroid use are emotional.

Impulses

Steroid usage can lead to an increase in impulses. These impulses can lead to dangerous activities such as other drug use and taking unnecessary risks. The steroid user may notice that they are more impulsive than normal and try to offset this by using depressants such as alcohol to combat this side effect. In addition, these impulses can lead to what is known as "roid rage." This phenomenon is the quick anger that is often seen in steroid users. The steroid user may become very angry over insignificant events. ...

Mania

Mania is an additional side effect of steroid usage. When a steroid user experiences mania they are losing touch with reality. The loss of reality can result in the user doing things that they would normally avoid such as theft and other illegal activities. Mania can cause the user to be in a better-than-normal mood, despite their circumstances, or to be extremely irritable. Mania can also lead to delusions or hallucinations.

Depression

Depression can result from withdrawal from the drug and can be severe enough to lead to suicide. ...

<snipped>

http://www.livestrong.com/article/115885-emotional-side-effects-steroids/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 27, 2013, 04:49:52 PM »

Steriods?  Supplements?  Working out?

Janet

+++++

EXHIBIT 1: 1/17 - 2/17

<snipped>

06/30/2010

Terri Horman: Men dont approach me they know I can outbench them Do u know I have never dated anyone I couldnt bench their weight

Michael Cook: I weigh about 180

Terri: I can do 195

Michael: I'm speechless

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: October 28, 2013, 01:56:27 AM »

MICHAEL COOK

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 15, 2010 at 8:36 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Kaine also recently filed papers to have Terri held in contempt of court and accused her of violating a sealed restraining order.  That court motion also detailed an alleged sexual affair with one of Kaine's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

Kaine Horman's attorney Laura Rackner asked a judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.

<snipped>

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine.

Cook denies sexual relations

In an interview with KGW on Monday, Cook admitted that he had used his cell phone to photograph the sealed restraining order, and that he had engaged in "sexting" with Terri Horman

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Little Boy Lost
NBC News

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

KATE SNOW: When you heard there were these new court documents and they say that she developed this relationship with this man, that they were sexting, texting each other—you roll your eyes.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess, to say it tactfully, it goes to someone's character if you're doing something like that. I mean, it's disgusting.

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/38420266/ns/today-today_news/t/little-boy-lost/#.UmHl6lCkpzM

The Redacted Texts

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PD

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: October 28, 2013, 02:09:38 AM »

MICHAEL COOK

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

<snipped>

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit.

Kaine Horman said the text messages continued after she was forced out of their home on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road.

<snipped>

In text messages from June 30 through July 6 to Cook, Terri Horman referred to her criminal defense lawyer Stephen Houze as "Steve aka lawyer extrordainairre'' (sic). On July 3, she texted about the use of a "clean phone" to avoid monitoring by law enforcement, and on July 6, went to Cook's house, later telling him to lie for her or she would "get in trouble,'' Kaine Horman says in the affidavit.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

The Redacted Texts

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: October 28, 2013, 12:57:46 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: October 28, 2013, 01:12:49 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: October 28, 2013, 01:21:03 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: October 28, 2013, 01:43:06 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: October 28, 2013, 04:30:21 PM »

I read the redacted transcript of the sexting between Terri Horman and Michael Cook's high school friend and ... something akin to Desiree Young I was was also disgusted ... disgusted beyond words.  Think about it.  The day the sexting originated Kyron had been missing for only three weeks ... Kaine had taken Kiara from the home four days earlier and ... Terri had been served with a restraining order within the past two days.

There are those who speculate that the sexting resulted from sting operation set up by Kaine and/or LE using Michael Cook ... a sting operation to obtain information from Terri.  Following the reading of the redacted transcript ... I am inclined to believe that speculation regarding a sting operation may reflect the truth.  Nevertheless ... I find nothing wrong with this tactic.  Past sting operations have been given the thumbs up ... past sting operations involving those perceived through the gathering of incriminating circumstantial evidence to be persons of interest in crime.

Whether I am right or wrong in my contention that Terri is the first link in the chain of events behind the disappearance of Kyron ... her actions and words while sexting on June 30, 2010 imply beyond a doubt that she has ice running through her veins ... she has no concept of empathy ... she is impulsive ... she lacks judgement ... she is all about self.  IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: October 28, 2013, 06:06:52 PM »

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

<snipped>

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

Could it be that DeDe's child-advocate ex-boyfriend may be a link in a small chain of participants who had involvement in the disappearance of Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... DeDe's child-advocate ex-boybried who has family connections to a children's ministry in Mexico ... DeDe's child-advocate ex-boyfriend whose father is currently in prison on a child pornography conviction?

Could it be that through a warped sense of loyalty for Terri Horman ... DeDe contacted her child-advocate ex-boyfriend who had connections that could abet in the quest to disappear a little boy?

Could the implication be that Kyron Horman is alive?

Why did Desiree's attorney question DeDe in regards to her former boyfriend in the lawsuit deposition?  What dots were being connected?

Janet

+++++

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: October 29, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »

IF Kyron was observed by any person following Terri's departure from the the school prior to the 8:45 AM final bell ... it would make sense that two weeks into the disappearance that investigators would have been made aware of any credible sighting ... it would make sense that Captain Jason Gates would not be deceiving the media in regards to "the last known person" to have been seen with Kyron.

It would also make sense that Desiree and Kaine would have been informed and for the past three years their desperate quest for answers would have been taking them in another direction ... another direction away from Terri.

I have yet to be swayed from my theory (see above) that Kyron left the school with Terri unnoticed through a back exit ... a back exit where Dede was waiting on the other side in Kaine's white pick up truck.

Janet

+++++

OFFICIAL INVESTIGATIVE UPDATES

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 05, 2010 at 9:57 PM, updated June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release.

<snipped>

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

Investigators ask public if they saw stepmother of missing Oregon boy on day he disappeared
Published June 18, 2010

<snipped>

Investigators refuse to say whether they have a suspect. Police passed out fliers Friday in hopes of jogging the memory of anybody who might have information on Kyron Horman's case, said Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department.

A questionnaire that accompanies the flier has gone to everybody who was at Skyline School on June 4, he said. The boy was last seen there after a science fair he attended that morning with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/18/investigators-ask-public-saw-kyron-hormans-stepmother-day-vanished/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: October 29, 2013, 05:04:34 PM »

Whether authorities suspected that a child wandered away or was abducted  ... it makes sense that investigators would be reaching out to witnesses from the get go ... witnesses who may have observed Kyron inside the school/outside the school following the 8:45 AM final bell.  Determining the focus of a search would dictate it.

When all is said and done ... when it was learned that Kyron was missing ... any person who observed the little boy following the 8:45 AM final bell would be coming forward to authorities without prompting.

Janet

+++++++ 

Sheriff confident about solving Kyron Horman case after 6 months
Posted on December 7, 2010 at 9:43 AM
Updated Tuesday, Dec 7 at 9:43 AM

<snipped>

Staton says that while investigators have been doing everything they can, he does wish he could go back to that first day Kyron disappeared.

“At first, we thought it was a child who walked away from school,” Staton said.

He believes that if somehow they could have figured out earlier that it was an abduction, they would have done things differently.

“The opportunity to catch people was greater when things were fresh,” he said.

Instead, it wasn’t until two days later that they started bringing teachers, students and parents back to the school for interviews.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/Sheriff-confident-about-Horman-case-even-after-6-months-111327254.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: October 31, 2013, 02:47:43 PM »

Considering Desiree and Tony's words in the Dateline interview reflected what was learned from LE ... it makes perfect sense why the investigation has been focused on Terri for the past three years and ... why the focus of Kyron's parents has not taken them in another direction in their desperate search for answers.  It also makes perfect sense why Terri retained an attorney and quit talking to investigators early on and ... why she is citing the Fifth in both the custody and divorce proceedings.

Janet

++++

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
By Kate Snow

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

When Terri's deception encompassing her movements on the morning his son went missing is considered ... when official statements regarding Terri being the last known person to be seen with his son is considered and ... when emails originating from Terri citing a severe hatred for his son is considered ... I cannot fault Kaine in his efforts to prevent Terri from having contact with Kiara.

Janet

+++++

Desiree: Terri hated Kyron, blamed him for failing marriage
November 15, 2010 at 9:10 AM

<snipped>

Desiree Young appeared on Today Monday morning. She talked about explosive emails that police showed her just last Friday. Sources told KGW that the emails were sent from Terri to an extended member of the family in the weeks just before Kyron's disappearance.

"I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she (Terri) capable of hurting Kyron, but that it's clear she could have hurt him in the worst possible way, " said Young, as she struggled to talk through the tears.
But what were in those emails?

Young said she couldn't go into specifics because of the ongoing investigation. But she didn't hold back about the ugly picture she said the emails painted.

"It's very clear from Terri’s horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron and that she blamed a lot of the marital problems on Kyron," said Young.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Exclusive--Kyron-Hormans-Mom-Talks-About-Disturbing-Emails--108170584.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: October 31, 2013, 03:44:19 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: November 01, 2013, 02:44:48 PM »

The court affidavit encompassing the RO against Terri is an interesting read ... especially the portion toward the end regarding Michael Cook.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

The filing alleges that Terri took the restraining order to Cook's home, where she showed him the document and allowed him to take cell phone photos of the document, which included Kaine's new address. He shared information from the restraining order with at least two other unidentified people, according to the court document.

The filing also stated that a police search of Cook's phone found that Cook had done a Google search to map Kaine's new address but that he told police he did not go to the residence.

<snipped>

The motion also states police told Kaine that Terri exchanged hundred of text messages with Cook and several photographs of Terri Horman "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity." According to the filing, the "sexual nature" of the relationship between Cook and Terri Horman began on or about June 30, four days after Kaine Horman moved out of the family's Northwest Portland home.

Cook was a high school classmate of Kaine Horman, and also helped organize the first vigil for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Court affidavit (PDF)
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Considering on June 30, 2010 Terri was no longer cooperating with investigators ... she was pleading the Fifth ... could it be that the texting was a set-up between LE and/or Kaine with the cooperation of Kaine's friend Michael ... a set-up to trap Terri?  In other words ... a sting!

Could it be that the hope was that Terri would offer insight in regards to what info LE shared with Kaine concerning her "probable" involvement in both the disappearance of Kyron and the MFH plot?

Also ... could it be that the $350,000 retainer fee that Terri paid to her attorney was a concern to investigators?  What was the origin of that sum?

When the dialogue on the posted transcript between Terri and Michael is considered ... inquiring minds want to know what the content of the "hundreds" of other redacted texts would reveal.

Could it be that those "hundreds" of texts NOT revealed could be considered"confidential" case file evidence gathered by investigators while the revealed texts could be used to benefit Kaine in furthering both the custody and divorce proceedings?

Janet

+++++

The Redacted Texts

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 01, 2013, 03:33:03 PM »

In media interviews Desiree and Kaine may not share the details encompassing the circumstantial investigative evidence they have been privy to but ... it does appears they have been afforded assurance that the case is moving forward ... assurance that justice will prevail.

The holdup?  Could it be that the investigation involves a small chain of locals who are linked in regards to the happenings encompassing the disappearing of Kyron?  Could it be that the investigation also reaches beyond the small chain of local participants?  In other words ... the Kyron Horman investigation is far reaching ... the Kyron Horman investigation is layered?

Bottom Line!  The COSTLY objective of investigators may not involve only indictments but to locate an eleven year old little boy and bring him home. 

Janet

+++++

Multnomah County Board of Commissioners approves Sheriff's Department overtime as costs continue to exceed budget
October 31, 2013 at 12:50 PM, updated October 31, 2013 at 1:36 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/multnomah_county_board_of_comm_13.html#incart_river

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: November 01, 2013, 03:50:29 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.