March 29, 2024, 12:24:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535891 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 01, 2013, 09:35:54 PM »

As long as Kaine and Desiree ... who are both privy to official updates ... uphold the investigation ... I am hopeful that it is just a matter of time until indictments are forthcoming and the truth encompassing ALL aspects Kyron's investigation are revealed.

Janet

+++++

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

<snipped>

"I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron," Young said Tuesday. "For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: November 01, 2013, 10:40:42 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: November 02, 2013, 01:17:42 PM »

The following email does give the impression that Terri held resentment against Kyron, Desiree and Kaine.  For crying out loud ... Kyron was just a little boy .... a little boy worthy of love not resentment.

Janet

+++++

E-mail: Terri accuses Kaine of being overbearing
Published: Nov 16, 2010 at 12:47 AM PDT
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2010 at 1:55 PM PDT

<snipped>

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so.

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”

<snipped>

Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, said investigators shared e-mails with her that Terri sent friends. She said in them Terri talked about hurting Kyron. Desiree said she now believes Terri is capable of doing so.

“Extreme hatred for Kyron, and she talked about hurting him and things that you just don’t talk about with children,” she told KATU News Monday evening by phone. “I don’t understand how you can feel that way about a 7 year old.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 03, 2013, 10:13:04 AM »

Will Terri's own words in unreleased emails ... in unreleased texts ... go a long way towards assuring that justice prevails for Kyron?

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, appears solo on Today Show saying Terri Horman had 'severe hatred for Kyron'
November 15, 2010 at 6:50 AM
updated November 15, 2010 at 9:31 PM

<snipped>

On Friday, police showed Young e-mails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Young said the emails reveal "a severe hatred for Kyron."

"She blames a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron," Young said. "I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/kyrons_mother_desiree_young_ap.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 03, 2013, 10:17:40 AM »

“... Terri put everything in writing which God love her has been a blessing for us."
Desiree Young

The Desiree/Kaine Dr. Phil Interview

Dr. Phil Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xudmj4Oqco

Dr. Phil Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkicnZndc0s

Dr. Phil Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgQRPA7u6o

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 03, 2013, 10:53:37 AM »

Kaine may have been a cheating control freak but ... in my world sexting while in a committed relationship is also considered cheating/unfaithful ... is also considered an affair.  Nevertheless ... could it be that that the unreleased texts will reveal that Michael Cook was not Terri's first sexting partner ... sexting partner who was also invited over to the Horman home to participate in the real thing?

Janet

+++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Court affidavit (PDF)
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: November 03, 2013, 05:02:16 PM »

Terri's words and images posted on the internet implies this 43 (?) year old woman is all about self.  Think about it.  There was no forethought when Terri clicked that internet send icon over and over and over again to a man she had only recently met.  There was no forethought regarding media/legal backlash that would emotionally devastate those closest to her.

My heart breaks for Terri's parents and her teenage son.  Terri must take FULL responsibility for the resulting emotional pain.  At this moment in time ... little Kiara is thankfully spared through her lack of understanding.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: November 04, 2013, 02:26:52 PM »

"TERRI PUT EVERYTHING IN WRITING WHICH GOD LOVE HER HAS BEEN A BLESSING FOR US."
Desiree Young - September, 2013

Considering the on going Kyron Horman investigation ... according to Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees ... would be compromised if circumstantial evidence gathered against Terri was released ... circumstantial evidence encompassing the disappearance of Kyron ... circumstantial evidence encompassing the MFH plot ... Kaine is between a rock and a hard place  in his efforts to further the custody and divorce filings ... filings Terri chose not to fight for the past three years?

Could it be Kaine will defend both filings by entering emails and texts to the court as evidence ... emails and texts in Terri's own words?  Could it be that Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez will be called respectively to testify regarding highly inappropriate relationships with Terri as well as the timings of those highly inappropriate relationships?  In other words emails/texts/testimonies encompassing Terri's flawed thought process will stand alone in Kaine's fight for custody as well as a divorce ... emails/texts/testimonies that do not compromise the on going Kyron Horman or MFH investigations.

Janet

++++++

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

Kaine Horman should be prohibited from answering any questions about law enforcement methods used to investigate his son's disappearance, physical evidence gathered, witness statements or questions asked by law enforcement, or whether he has testified before a grand jury, Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/174592563/Horman-Divorce-Court-Docs

dy

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: November 05, 2013, 01:00:36 PM »

Whether or not it was a set up by Kaine and/or LE to obtain info regarding the disappearance of Kyron ... I cannot get passed Terri's mindset in regards to the sexting/texting with Michael Cook ... Michael Cook who is Kaine's high school friend ... Michael Cook who she had just met recently.

Think about it.  Kyron has only been missing for three weeks and Terri realizes that two failed polygraphs as well as cell phone discrepancies encompassing asserted movements on the morning of June 4, 2010 implies those within the investigation are focusing on her for answers.

Also ... it has only been four days since Kaine left the home with her daughter and ... two days since being served with a restraining order ... a restraining order that states she is to have no contact with Kiara.

Does Kiara have independent representation in the the custody dispute?  Think about the Susan Powell case.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM
updated July 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

<snipped>

Law enforcement found hundreds of text messages between Terri Horman and Cook, as well as photographs of Terri "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" on Cook's cell phone, the filing says.

"While respondent at times, references the fact that she misses both children Kiara and Kyron, the significant majority of the material deals with social and personal matters between Mr. Cook and respondent and belies that assertion," Rackner wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 05, 2013, 08:54:06 PM »

The released texts reveal that Terri clearly initiated the sextings.  For the most part Michael Cook was only a passive participant.  He was much more discreet and less reckless with his internet words.

Janet

+++++

The Redacted Texts

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

The Hare Psychopathy Checklist

<snipped>

LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — A lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, cold-hearted, and non-empathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.

PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

IMPULSIVITY — The occurrence of behaviors that are unpremeditated and lack reflection or planning; inability to resist temptation, frustrations, and urges; a lack of deliberation without considering the consequences; foolhardy, rash, unpredictable, erratic, and reckless.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/psychopathic-traits/

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM
updated July 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

<snipped>

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: November 06, 2013, 01:30:35 PM »

The following "Early Show" interview with Kaine and Desiree happened one day prior to the botched MFH sting ... one day prior Kaine removing Kiara from the home.

Considering the revealed dynamics within the Horman household within the previous three weeks ... considering the failed polygraphs ... considering the cell phone discrepancies ... considering the official Terri/DeDe flyers ... could it be that the upholding of Kyron's step-mother by Kaine and Desiree in the "Early Show" interview on June 25, 2010 was all about not affording Terri a heads up regarding what was to come the next day?

Janet

++++++

June 25, 2010, 11:06 AM
Kyron Horman's Parents: Stepmom Wants Him Found

Kyron's parents are divorced and have both remarried, but for the first time his father, Kaine Horman, and biological mother, Desiree Young, spoke out together Friday, united in their grief, in an interview with "Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill.

<snipped>

Kaine recalled the fateful morning whlen he last spoke with his son. "When I saw him that morning, I was on way my way to work. He and I talked in our front yard," said Horman. "He was out feeding our cat, heading back inside. Just gave each other a big hug, told him to have a great day at the science fair with his project, that I was proud of him for all the effort and just the amazing project he put together and to just have a wonderful day."

<snipped>

Although Kyron's stepmother hasn't been named as a suspect or person of interest, authorities have given her a second polygraph test and have distributed flyers featuring pictures of her and her Ford truck, along with questions about her movements, reports CBS News correspondent Jeff Glor.

But Kyron's biological parents stand by Terri Horman.

"I believe she's committed, as the rest of our family is, to finding Kyron. And any other information regarding that is -- the investigators are working with her and with us to help find him, so I don't really have any other comment on that," said Kaine. Young shook her head in agreement as he spoke

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500202_162-6617351.html

Year Later, Desiree Young Still Points Finger At Terri Horman
Posted: Jun 1, 2011

Kyron vanished from Skyline School almost one year ago. Investigators say he was last seen by his stepmother, Terri Horman, at an early-morning science fair.

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, said she believes Terri Horman took Kyron from the school and then set a plan in motion to get rid of him.

"I think that it was one of those things where everything worked out that day, but if something had derailed her, I think she would have given up what she was doing. But I think because everything fell in line, she continued with her plan, her checklist," Young said.

<snipped>

Over the past year, Young has voiced her belief that Terri Horman was involved in the disappearance and lied to investigators.

Young said Terri Horman told her something chilling after failing her first polygraph test.

"I was sitting in the recliner in the living room and she leaned over the chair and said, 'I want you to know, I loved your son.' And I flipped out. I told Tony, ‘You better get me out of this house or I'm going to kill her," Young said.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14917086/year-later-desiree-young-still-points-finger-at-terri-horman-6-01-2011

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 06, 2013, 01:59:01 PM »

"I can't even put it into words," said Young. "It's terrible. Every day that goes by, I just want Kyron home. It's been too long."

"He's amazing. He's kind and warm and gentle. He's very loving. He's smart. He likes to have fun. A good sense of humor. Just loves to laugh. Just a wonderful son," Kaine said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500202_162-6617351.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: November 06, 2013, 05:02:56 PM »

I hope that indictments are forthcoming in the Kyron Horman case prior to Terri being granted joint custody/visitation with Kiara.

Think about it.  Over the objections of Susan Powell's parents ... Josh Powell's rights were considered paramount over the well-being of his sons ... Josh Powell who was the focus of investigative suspicion in the the disappearance of his wife.  We all know how that turned out.

When it is considered that "law enforcement" informed Kaine there was "probable cause" to suspect that Terri was involved in the disappearance of Kyron as well as a MFH plot ... it is beyond my comprehension why Kaine is faulted in his efforts to deny Terri contact with Kiara.  When all is said and done ... Terri's rights should not triumph Kiara's right to be placed in a safe environment.

Janet

++++

Kaine Horman calls his estranged wife 'severely emotionally disturbed,' releases more texts between Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron." ...

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit. ...

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

"I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable,'' Kaine Horman wrote. "Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk.'' ...

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 06, 2013, 05:31:43 PM »

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 06, 2013, 05:50:15 PM »

The above statement from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office states that Kaine is privy to the happenings within the investigation.  The words of Kaine in the July 30, 2013 news conference at the Wall of Hope states that that he has "extreme" confidence that there will be a resolution in regards to his son's disappearance.

I am anticipating that indictments will be forthcoming and justice will prevail in the Kyron Horman case.

Janet

+++++

BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN) -- Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

"We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to the case," Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m. He said law enforcement is "again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they're doing. And we're doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

During Tuesday's press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young's dropped civil suit.

"At the same time," Horman said, "trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities." The daughter's mother is Terri Horman.

He said he does agree with Young that it's probably best to drop any suit that might infringe on the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

<snipped>

Kaine Horman answers questions at the Wall of Hope in Beaverton, July 30, 2013. (KOIN 6 News)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: November 07, 2013, 03:11:44 PM »

In media interviews Desiree and Kaine may not share THE DETAILS encompassing the circumstantial investigative evidence that has been gathered but ... what comes through loud and clear is that the upholding of the investigation by Kyron's parents implies that there is assurance that the case is moving forward ... assurance that the truth is an eventual given.

The 3 1/2 year holdup?  Could it be that the investigation involves a small chain of locals who are linked in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2013 ... the morning Kyron was disappeared?  Could it be that the investigation also reaches beyond the small chain of local participants ... beyond one child advocate participant who has connections?

In other words ... the Kyron Horman investigation is far reaching ... the Kyron Horman investigation is layered?  Could it be that the over three year investigative silence in regards to media updates has everything to do with a genuine effort to bring Kyron safely home?

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron." ...

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit. ...

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

"I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable,'' Kaine Horman wrote. "Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk.'' ...

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 07, 2013, 04:10:45 PM »

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: November 07, 2013, 07:15:56 PM »

THE DEDE SPICHER CONNECTION?

DeDe did not answer any questions in the 2012 Grand Jury hearing.  Why?

DeDe refused to answer most questions in the 2012 lawsuit deposition.  She pleaded the Fifth.  Why?

Could it be that a plea deal made the difference in the 2013 Grand Jury hearing?

Janet

+++++

2013 - Desiree's Attorney - In His Own Words

Lawsuit dropped, criminal investigation continues in Kyron Horman case
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 10:05 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 27, 2013 6:03 PM PDT

<snipped>

As part of Young's lawsuit, one of Terri Horman's friends, DeDe Spicher, was called in for a deposition in 2012, and she refused to answer 142 questions regarding the case. She cited her Fifth Amendment right.

However, Young's attorney on Tuesday referenced a new development in a recent grand jury meeting.

"It's my understanding that (Spicher) finally agreed to testify in front of the grand jury a week or two ago," said Elden Rosenthal, Young's attorney.

Young said she was hopeful Spicher provided good information to the grand jury, but did not speculate on what information that could be. Spicher appeared before the grand jury at least one other time, in July 2010.

"We don't know. But I think everything's a possibility," she said. "The fact that she hadn't talked up to now. We just don't know."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-gives-up-on-civil-case

2012 - Desiree's Attorney - In His Own Words

Attorney: Terri Horman's friend refused to answer 142 questions in Kyron case
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
Updated: Nov 27, 2012 12:31 PM PST

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - Kyron Horman's parents have called her uncooperative in the past and now an attorney said DeDe Spicher refused to answer more than 100 questions regarding the missing boy.

<snipped>

Shortly after the boy's disappearance, Kyron's parents said Spicher was in close communication with Terri Horman and provided her "advice that is not in the best interests of our son."

Young's lawyer said Spicher was called in for a deposition earlier this month as part of the lawsuit against Terri Horman. Elden Rosenthal said Spicher refused to answer 142 of his questions, citing her Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself.

http://www.kptv.com/story/19894510/terri-hormans-friend-refused-to-answer-142-questions-in-kyron-case

DeDe Spicher - Lawsuit Desposition - October 5, 2012
http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

2010 - DeDe's Attorney - In His Own Words

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 12:09 PM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 8:05 AM

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: November 07, 2013, 07:34:09 PM »

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
Published: Jul 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM PST
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. -- With "great disappointment," the mother of Kyron Horman said Tuesday she is dropping a civil suit against Terri Horman because she doesn't want it to jeopardize the police investigation.

"Because my civil case can't go forward without the police criminal investigation file, it's with great disappointment I make this difficult decision," Desiree Young told reporters.

Young was tearful as she spoke at the press conference outside the Multnomah County Courthouse in downtown Portland. She said in order for her lawyers to move forward with the suit, they need the police file -- which they can't have during an active police investigation.

Young originally filed the lawsuit in June 2012. In the suit she claimed that Horman was “responsible for the disappearance of Kyron” and that Horman’s actions have “inflicted severe emotional distress.”

Young said the decision to drop the civil case "does not mean I will give up looking for Kyron." She said Horman continues to be uncooperative and not give interviews to police.

"We all want to bring Kyron home and hold Terri accountable," she said. "I won't let my civil case get in the way."

<snipped>

Sooner after Young's press conference, we heard from Kyron's father, Kaine Horman. He said he's still hopeful his son will come home.

"I think we're all hoping for a breakthrough of some kind," he said. "We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to this case."

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation. Horman's good friend, Dede Spicher -- who previously refused to answer questions in court -- testified before an investigative grand jury in the past week or two.

"I hope she talks and shares everything she knows," Young said. "I'm optimistic."

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 08, 2013, 12:12:57 AM »

When the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office statement is taken into consideration ... the statement which informs that Kaine and Desiree are privy to updates on their son's case ... it would make sense if Kristine Porter, Easter Mathews and/or Susan Hall revealed to investigators that Kyron was last seen by someone other than Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... Kyron's parents would not have been kept in the dark for 3 1/2 years ... would not have been focusing on Terri for over 3 1/2 years in their desperate quest for answers encompassing the disappearance of their son.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators
. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.