April 19, 2024, 10:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 538424 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #720 on: November 08, 2013, 07:53:50 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_to_hear_more_arguments_i.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Judge to hear more arguments in pending Horman divorce, child custody case

A Multnomah County judge Friday afternoon is expected to hear the state's formal motion asking to intervene in the pending divorce and child custody case between Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman.

Multnomah County prosecutors had sought to limit the areas of questioning for Kaine Horman, the father of missing Kyron Horman. Lawyers for Terri Horman have argued that county prosecutors should have no standing in the case, not even in a limited sense as the district attorney's office is seeking.

"Allowing the State to intervene in such a fashion can only serve to frustrate delay Respondent's (Terri Horman's) legitimate discovery efforts, increase the expense each party will incur, and most importantly, further prolong the separation of Kiara from her mother,'' Terri Horman's attorneys wrote in their response.

Terri Horman is seeking parenting time now with the couple's daughter, Kiara. She hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. The girl has lived exclusively with her father.

The state's motion might be moot at this point because Terri Horman's lawyers have reportedly already questioned Kaine Horman in a deposition.

Another matter that attorneys from both sides had wrangled about in court documents -- regarding the type of deposition taken of a landscaper who worked at the Horman home -- also may be a non-issue.

Kaine Horman's lawyers were seeking to preserve the deposition of the landscaper, who told authorities that Terri Horman had offered him money to kill her husband in 2010. They wanted to convert the civil deposition of the landscaper, Rudolfo Sanchez-Estrada, into what's called a "perpetuation deposition.'' That would mean the questions and answers would be preserved in writing, with audio and video recorded, and could be presented at a trial at a later time.

Usually, such depositions are sought if the person being questioned is ill, elderly or about to leave the state.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: November 08, 2013, 11:27:55 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
on November 08, 2013 at 3:37 PM, updated November 08, 2013 at 5:15 PM

The divorce trial for Kaine Horman and his estranged wife Terri Moulton Horman will move forward at the start of the new year, while the child custody and parenting trial to determine what's in the best interests of their 4-year-old daughter will be delayed until June, a judge decided Friday.

Terri Horman, stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, attended the latest hearing in Multnomah County Circuit Court with her attorneys, but Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, didn't show.

The judge closed the proceedings to cameras for the first time. One of the parties made the request, Judge Henry Kantor said, and he granted it.

Terri Horman will ask for temporary parenting time and support for the couple's daughter, Kiara, prior to the divorce trial. She hasn't been permitted to see the girl in more than three years. A hearing on that request was set for the mornings of Dec. 19-20.

The trial on their divorce and financial matters is scheduled for Jan. 2. The full child custody and parenting trial will wait until mid-June.

In other action Friday, the judge denied the state's motion to intervene in the case. Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill, in court papers, sought to intervene to preserve "the integrity of an ongoing criminal investigation'' into Kyron's disappearance.

"To have the state intervene as a party creates all kinds of issues and problems the state does not want,'' the judge said.

Yet Kantor said he would continue to allow input from the district attorney's office from time to time, adding that the state has a "very significant interest here.''

According to an affidavit filed in court by Don Rees, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, a grand jury convened to investigate Kyron's disappearance "has recently been extended by order of the court for another term of six months.''

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office,'' Rees wrote Oct. 28.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 08, 2013, 11:32:09 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Live-updates-Horman-divorce-hearing-231203541.html

Judge rules DA can't intervene on Horman divorce
Posted on November 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Updated today at 5:32 PM

PORTLAND -- A judge ruled the District Attorney's Office can't intervene in the divorce proceedings between Kaine and Terri Horman Friday afternoon.

The DA's office was worried interviews in the divorce case could jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation.

Background: Terri Horman wants DA to stay out of divorce

The divorce, which focuses on key issues including a psychological exam and deposition for Terri, and visitation for the couple's 4-year-old daughter Kiara is expected to drag on into next year.

Kaine, who was not present Friday, filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri in late June, 2010. He said police believe his wife had approached the family landscaper offering money if he would kill Kaine.

Terri, who was in court Friday for the second straight hearing, has not been charged in the case.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: November 08, 2013, 11:35:47 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Terri-Horman-wants-parenting-time-and-temporary-support-231215911.html

Terri Horman wants temporary parenting time and support
Published: Nov 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - The divorce trial between Kaine Horman and his estranged wife Terri will begin January 2, Judge Henry Kantor announced on Friday.

The decision came at a hearing where both sides argued several issues including child support, how involved the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office can be and what information a psychologist can take into account when evaluating the couple.

Lawyers for Terri told the court they would soon request a hearing to get her temporary parenting time and temporary support. The judge scheduled a hearing for December 19 and 20 to hear that issue.

Judge Kantor also scheduled a full custody hearing for June 11-13 of next year. The psychologist told the court that he would need until next May to finish his evaluations.

Terri’s lawyers expressed the concern that law enforcement information could come up during the evaluation process and "contaminate the process." The judge said that the psychologist can be told to ignore that information.

It also came out that Kaine was deposed by Terri’s lawyers earlier this week. They told the judge that they followed his instructions about what they could and couldn’t ask

As for the role of the DA – the judge said while the DA’s office cannot have a formal, continuing role in the process, they will be allowed to appear before the court to argue for the protection of the integrity of the criminal investigation.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 09, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »

Could it be that indictments will be forthcoming in the Kyron Horman case prior to the scheduled December 19/20 custody hearings?

Considering Kaine has stated in court document that investigators have inform him there is "probable" cause to suspect that Terri was a participant in the disappearance of Kyron as well as involved in a MFH plot against him ... it concerns me that withheld case files imply a psychologist may be making a custody decision that is not in the best interest of Kiara.  On the other hand ... justice for Kyron implies that the investigation is cannot be compromised.

Judge Kantor is stuck between a rock and a hard place.  Think about the Susan Powell case.

Janet

+++++

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
November 08, 2013 at 3:37 PM
updated November 08, 2013 at 5:15 PM

<snipped>

Terri Horman, stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, attended the latest hearing in Multnomah County Circuit Court with her attorneys, but Kaine Horman, Kyron's father, didn't show.

The judge closed the proceedings to cameras for the first time. One of the parties made the request, Judge Henry Kantor said, and he granted it.

Terri Horman will ask for temporary parenting time and support for the couple's daughter, Kiara, prior to the divorce trial. She hasn't been permitted to see the girl in more than three years. A hearing on that request was set for the mornings of Dec. 19-20.

The trial on their divorce and financial matters is scheduled for Jan. 2. The full child custody and parenting trial will wait until mid-June.

<snipped>

In other action Friday, the judge denied the state's motion to intervene in the case. Multnomah County District Attorney Rod Underhill, in court papers, sought to intervene to preserve "the integrity of an ongoing criminal investigation'' into Kyron's disappearance.

"To have the state intervene as a party creates all kinds of issues and problems the state does not want,'' the judge said.

Yet Kantor said he would continue to allow input from the district attorney's office from time to time, adding that the state has a "very significant interest here."

According to an affidavit filed in court by Don Rees, a Multnomah County chief deputy district attorney, a grand jury convened to investigate Kyron's disappearance "has recently been extended by order of the court for another term of six months.''

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office,'' Rees wrote Oct. 28.

Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's lawyer, objected to the state having any say in the case. "The rules don't allow it,'' Bunch argued.

The district attorney's office had sought to limit Terri Horman's lawyers from questioning  Kaine Horman about any law enforcement information or documents that authorities shared with him regarding Kyron's disappearance.

Bunch told the court that he and his colleagues already questioned Kaine Horman and did not ask him questions beyond what the court has allowed.

"We already had Kaine Horman's deposition. We abided by your order,'' Bunch said.

Attorneys debated what information a psychologist, Edward Vien, can consider when he evaluates Kaine and Terri Horman in May.

Bunch said the psychologist should be precluded from hearing from people he interviews regarding "what law enforcement said or showed to them.''

"It contaminates the process otherwise,'' Bunch said.

<snipped>

Further, Bunch said he wouldn't be able "to test the veracity, truthfulness of the law enforcement information.''

Kantor said he was leaning toward instructing Vien to alert the lawyers from both sides should the psychologist receive such law enforcement information during his interviews.

"If he thinks that's unworkable,'' Kantor said, "I want to hear about it.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: November 09, 2013, 01:49:07 PM »

The words of Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez in depositions ... words regarding inappropriate relationships ... words regarding the timing of inappropriate relationships ... words regarding an alleged MFH plot against Kaine ... will not be helpful in furthering Terri's efforts in either the custody or divorce proceedings.

If Terri is indicted in the Kyron Horman case ... her defence attorneys will have to contend with not only the testimonies of Michael Cook and Rudy Sanchez but also released and unreleased emails and texts encompasses respective inappropriate relationships as well as the timings of these respective inappropriate relationships.

Janet

+++++

Judge to hear more arguments in pending Horman divorce, child custody case
November 08, 2013 at 12:02 PM
updated November 08, 2013 at 3:58 PM

<snipped>

Another matter that attorneys from both sides had wrangled about in court documents -- regarding the type of deposition taken of a landscaper who worked at the Horman home -- also may be a non-issue.

Kaine Horman's lawyers were seeking to preserve the deposition of the landscaper, who told authorities that Terri Horman had offered him money to kill her husband in 2010. They wanted to convert the civil deposition of the landscaper, Rudolfo Sanchez-Estrada, into what's called a "perpetuation deposition.'' That would mean the questions and answers would be preserved in writing, with audio and video recorded, and could be presented at a trial at a later time.

Usually, such depositions are sought if the person being questioned is ill, elderly or about to leave the state.

But Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers objected to the type of deposition sought and requested an emergency hearing before any questioning could begin.

Kaine Horman's lawyers apparently now have decided not to pursue the perpetual deposition.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_to_hear_more_arguments_i.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 09, 2013, 02:14:48 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman leaves the Multnomah County courtroom Friday afternoon with her attorney Peter Bunch. Terri Horman was present for the hearing. Her estranged husband was not. (Maxine Bernstein/The Oregonian)

+++++

At this moment in time Terri appears to be be empowered with the realization that Judge Kantor has ruled that DA Don  Rees is only permitted limited intervention in the custody/divorce proceedings.  In other words ... Kaine's affidavit stating that investigators informed him of Terri's probable participation in the disappearance of his son will not be a consideration.  Have I got that right?

Does Kiara have representation?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 09, 2013, 03:07:13 PM »

Contaminate the the process!!  Logic dictates that added truth from LE could only enlighten the psychological process.

What is wrong with this picture?  The well-being of a little girl is in the balance.

Janet

++++

Terri Horman wants temporary parenting time and support
Published: Nov 8, 2013 at 3:33 PM PST
Last Updated: Nov 9, 2013 at 2:11 AM PST

<snipped>

Terri’s lawyers expressed the concern that law enforcement information could come up during the evaluation process and "contaminate the process."

The judge said that the psychologist can be told to ignore that information.

It also came out that Kaine was deposed by Terri’s lawyers earlier this week. They told the judge that they followed his instructions about what they could and couldn’t ask

As for the role of the DA – the judge said while the DA’s office cannot have a formal, continuing role in the process, they will be allowed to appear before the court to argue for the protection of the integrity of the criminal investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Terri-Horman-wants-parenting-time-and-temporary-support-231215911.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 09, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »

In media interviews Desiree and Kaine may not share THE DETAILS encompassing the circumstantial investigative evidence that has been shared with them but ... what comes through loud and clear is that the upholding of the investigation by Kyron's parents implies that there is assurance that the case is moving forward ... assurance that the truth is an eventual given.

The 3 1/2 year holdup?  Could it be that the investigation involves a small chain of local participants who are linked in regards to the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2013 ... the morning Kyron was disappeared?  Could it be that the investigation also reaches beyond the small chain of local participants ... beyond one child advocate participant who has connections?

In other words ... the Kyron Horman investigation is far reaching ... the Kyron Horman investigation is layered.  Could it be that the over three year investigative silence in regards to media updates has everything to do with a genuine effort by LE  to bring Kyron safely home?

Janet

FBI will dedicate up to 6 agents to help investigate the Kyron Horman disappearance
February 24, 2011 at 4:00 AM
updated November 29, 2011 at 7:30 AM

<snipped>

"I'm disappointed this isn't over with. I'm disappointed we haven't found this young man," Staton said. "I don't put the blame on our investigators...Everybody who has been involved in this has worked on this case as diligently as possible. We know more about what potentially did happen than we ever did in the past. The biggest hope is we would have found him."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/02/fbi_will_dedicate_up_to_six_ag.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: November 10, 2013, 12:36:22 PM »

How in the world does Judge Kantor expect a psychological evaluation of Terri to result in a credible outcome in regards to the well-being of Kiara? Think about it.  Terri can plead the fifth when questioned and ... Kaine is compelled to withhold incriminating case file information he has been privy to in regards to Terri's "probable" involvement in the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

++++

Judge says Terri Horman must show up for deposition but doesn't have to answer questions
October 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM
updated October 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Judge Henry Kantor said he will order that psychological evaluations be done, but he will not force Terri Horman to participate or answer questions from the psychologist evaluating whether she should be allowed to have parenting time with her daughter, Kiara, now 4.

Should Terri Horman agree to answer the evaluator's questions, then her attorneys should be present to make sure her interests are protected, Kantor ruled.

The judge ordered that the couple's shared marital assets be liquidated to cover the costs of the evaluations.

Further, the judge ruled that Terri Horman be required to appear for a deposition taken by Kaine Horman's lawyers. Kantor said Horman can answer any questions she chooses to. He said he recognizes that she likely will assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

"I'm going to permit you to ask the questions,'' Kantor said, speaking to Kaine Horman's lawyer, Brett Engel. "She'll be placed under oath, and she's going to answer what she's going to answer ... so we're going to have a record."

<snipped>

Bunch requested that the judge order Kaine Horman not to report any statements to the evaluator regarding information he obtained from law enforcement, because Terri Horman and her lawyers haven't been allowed access to the information.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/judge_says_terri_horman_must_s.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 10, 2013, 04:03:27 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

It appears that Judge Kantor has an established investigative foundation to derive from ... to assist him in his rulings over lawsuits in the Kyron Horman case.

Janet

++++

Civil judge calls Terri Horman 'prime suspect'
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 30 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-judge-suspect-166960726.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 10, 2013, 04:50:18 PM »

The Desiree/Kaine Dr. Phil Interview

Dr. Phil Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xudmj4Oqco

Dr. Phil Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkicnZndc0s

Dr. Phil Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgQRPA7u6o

H/T - StcPnkLdy

"I have a question, at what point in our world did Terry's rights become more important than Kyron's?"
Desiree Young - September, 2013

... or Kiara's rights.

Janet

+++++

Judge says Terri Horman must show up for deposition but doesn't have to answer questions
on October 10, 2013 at 11:59 AM
updated October 10, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Terri Moulton Horman was present in Multnomah County Circuit Court on Thursday as her attorneys wrangled with her estranged husband's lawyers over whether she must participate in a psychological evaluation and deposition for their divorce and child custody case.

<snipped>

Judge Henry Kantor said he will order that psychological evaluations be done, but he will not force Terri Horman to participate or answer questions from the psychologist evaluating whether she should be allowed to have parenting time with her daughter, Kiara, now 4.

Should Terri Horman agree to answer the evaluator's questions, then her attorneys should be present to make sure her interests are protected, Kantor ruled.

<snipped>

Further, the judge ruled that Terri Horman be required to appear for a deposition taken by Kaine Horman's lawyers. Kantor said Horman can answer any questions she chooses to. He said he recognizes that she likely will assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

"I'm going to permit you to ask the questions,'' Kantor said, speaking to Kaine Horman's lawyer, Brett Engel. "She'll be placed under oath, and she's going to answer what she's going to answer ... so we're going to have a record."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/judge_says_terri_horman_must_s.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 10, 2013, 04:55:12 PM »

"I have a question, at what point in our world did Terry's rights become more important than Kyron's?"
Desiree Young - September, 2013

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 10, 2013, 05:13:07 PM »

"Terri, I can't tolerate the continued silence," Young said. "I will not stop, I will not give up."
Desiree Young - July 30, 2013

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 11, 2013, 12:37:39 AM »

Kaine, Desiree and Tony were deposed by the Grand Jury within a couple of months of Kyron disappearance.  Has Terri yet to be disposed by the Grand Jury?

Janet

+++++

Stepmom's friends scrutinized as investigators comb through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
August 02, 2010 at 7:52 PM
updated August 03, 2010 at 4:33 PM

<snipped>

On Monday afternoon, nine weeks into the investigation, Kyron's parents -- Kaine Horman and Desiree Young -- and stepdad, Tony Young, spent several hours testifying before a Multnomah County grand jury. They appeared at the courthouse about 1 p.m., shepherded through a side entrance.

The Youngs left through a back exit about 3 p.m., escorted by sheriff's deputies to a car. They didn't respond to reporters' questions.

Kaine Horman, wearing a Missing Kyron Horman white T-shirt and gray slacks, emerged briefly about 3 p.m. from an eighth-floor conference room in the district attorney's office. He left the courthouse through the front exit about an hour later, also declining comment.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 11, 2013, 02:05:04 AM »

Witnesses?  Why has Terri's attorney sat on this revelation for 3 1/2 years?  Why has Stephen Houze kept LE, Desiree and Kaine in the dark?

Janet

++++++ 

STEPHEN HOUZE

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

MATT SHELBY

Search continues for missing 7-year-old boy
Jun 6, 2010 at 4:05 PM PDT

<snipped>

Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools, said Kyron was with his stepmother at a science fair that morning.  However, Kyron never checked back in with his teacher afterward, Shelby said.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/95691389.html

THE MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

June 5: Sheriff's Office News Release

The following is a news release issued June 5, 2010 at 9:06 a.m.

<snipped>

Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789228/june-5-sheriffs-office-news-release-6-06-2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 11, 2013, 12:36:06 PM »

Two weeks later on June 18th ... the implication of Captain Jason Gates statement is that investigators were unaware of any credible "witness" sightings following Terri's departure from the school at 8:45 AM.

Janet

+++++

CAPTAIN JASON GATES

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
By Jennifer Anderson
The Portland Tribune, Jun 18, 2010, Updated Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: November 11, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »

Has there been any updates regarding the deposition of Rudy Sanchez by Kaine's attorney?

It does appear Rudy and Terri may have had a personal relationship that had nothing to do with landscaping ... that had nothing to do with an alleged MFH plot.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman's lawyer calls for emergency hearing
Posted on October 16, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 16 at 5:41 PM

PORTLAND -- The landscaper who police believe Terri Horman approached in an alleged murder-for-hire plot against her estranged husband Kaine Horman was scheduled for a deposition Wednesday.  But the interview was later canceled.

Terri Horman's defense lawyer objected to the deposition and requested an emergency hearing to prevent Rudy Sanchez-Estrada from being questioned. No court hearing has been scheduled to discuss the matter.

According to court papers obtained by KGW, Kaine's lawyers wanted to question Sanchez-Estrada as part of the ongoing divorce proceedings with Terri Moulton Horman.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9941.720;num_replies=736

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM
updated July 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

<snipped>

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

In an interview with law enforcement, Cook told authorities that Terri Horman let him photograph the sealed restraining order, photograph Kaine Horman's new undisclosed address, and he shared the information with at least two people.

Law enforcement found hundreds of text messages between Terri Horman and Cook, as well as photographs of Terri "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" on Cook's cell phone, the filing says.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 11, 2013, 05:35:22 PM »

Could it be that sooner than later indictments will come down in the Kyron Horman case and the custody lawsuit will be a non-issue?

Janet

+++++

BOTTOM LINE!!

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: November 11, 2013, 09:02:21 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.