March 28, 2024, 08:47:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535374 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: November 11, 2013, 09:33:04 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: November 14, 2013, 07:48:15 PM »

ive been thinking about how or if LE, disreguarded the info of the witnesses,
i dont think they did, i think LE knows/thinks........
JMO
A. ky helped man while TMH was leaving so LE thinks they worked
together to take ky, just cant prove it
B. or the LE knows the man and cant prove he was the man with ky
JMO
im still on the fence,but i do lean to the TMH side vs stranger side
about DS, i wonder what was found out about the exact time DS
decided she would work that garden event, and the vase man
as was mentioned b4 i think here or maybe it was the cuz TJ, that
said a vase guy lives/works a couple mile from the garden event
not to say that vase man, is DS vase man

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT
<snipped>
"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."
<snipped>
http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: November 14, 2013, 07:55:10 PM »

then the change, not DS, wonder if kaine still thinks there was a 3rd person

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck
 By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com StaffPublished: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM PDT Last Updated: Aug 19, 2010 at 9:19 AM PDT

nvestigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.
Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher
http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Missing Ore. boy's father believes third party involved in disappearance, cites 'briefings'
Published July 17, 2010 /
Associated Press
In his responses to questions Friday, Kaine Horman did not identify a third party.

"I do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before — whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's," he told KPTV.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/17/missing-ore-boys-father-believes-party-involved-disappearance-cites-briefings/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: November 17, 2013, 12:09:48 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Kyron's family implores Terri's friend to cooperate with police
Published: Jul 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM PST
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2010 at 11:40 PM PST

<snipped>

Here is the statement released by Desiree and Tony Young, and Kaine Horman:

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

“We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.”

Desiree, Tony, and Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/99076504.html?tab=video&c=y

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: November 17, 2013, 12:14:05 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: November 17, 2013, 12:22:54 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Kyron Horman latest news: Report says DeDe Spicher refuses to take a polygraph test
Aug 21, 2010

Kyron Horman latest news: Report says DeDe Spicher refuses to take a polygraph test

New information has been released in the Kyron Horman case and the latest news says that DeDe Spicher refuses to take a polygraph test. DeDe Spicher is good friends with Terri Horman and according to an interview Spicher gave with People magazine, she spent 11 days living with Terri Horman after Kyron’s disappearance. Though neither Terri Horman nor DeDe Spicher have been named suspects in the case, the two were featured in a flyer distributed to Portland, Oregon residents. Why would DeDe Spicher refuse to take a polygraph test?

<snipped>

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=9084

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 17, 2013, 12:33:20 PM »

DEDE SPICHER?

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

<snipped>

The appeal to the public comes as investigators continue to try to determine the whereabouts of Terri Moulton Horman and her friend DeDe Spicher during overlapping hours on the day Kyron disappeared.

Investigators and prosecutors have not named Terri Horman or Spicher as suspects in the case and are going to great lengths to avoid mentioning their names in public. But their actions show investigators remain intently focused on their every move the day Kyron disappeared. Last weekend, they distributed a flier with photos of both women to residents along Northwest Old Germantown Road, seeking any tips on whether the two women, or the Horman truck, were seen in the area between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: November 17, 2013, 12:41:55 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
on October 23, 2012 at 8:43 PM
updated November 09, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 17, 2013, 01:04:56 PM »

DEDE SPICHER - THREE YEARS LATER

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

<snipped>

"I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron," Young said Tuesday. "For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case."

<snipped>

Rosenthal did reveal that Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, testified this month before a grand jury. In October of 2012, Spicher invoked her Fifth Amendment rights during a sworn deposition, refusing to answer any questions regarding Horman. However, according to Rosenthal, she changed her mind.

"We recently learned that DeDe Spicher did appear in front of the grand jury a week or two go; we don't know what she said," Rosenthal stated.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: November 17, 2013, 01:06:37 PM »

"Terri, I can't tolerate the continued silence." "I will not stop, I will not give up."
Desiree Young - July 30, 2013

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: November 17, 2013, 01:49:23 PM »

DEDE SPICHER - THE SMOKING GUN?

I am anticipating an official investigative release in the Kyron Horman case OR a statement from Kyron's parents and/or their attorneys which will reveal that DeDe answered Grand Jury questions "under oath" without citing the fifth.  I am also curious about DeDe's claim in the BOC interview that passed a polygraph and that she has been granted immunity.

Inquiring minds want to know"Why immunity"?  Could it be that the truth ... a measure of justice for Kyron ... implied that a plea bargain deal was a necessary evil?

+++++

Lawsuit dropped, criminal investigation continues in Kyron Horman case
Posted: Jul 30, 2013 10:05 AM PDT
Updated: Aug 27, 2013 6:03 PM PDT

<snipped>

As part of Young's lawsuit, one of Terri Horman's friends, DeDe Spicher, was called in for a deposition in 2012, and she refused to answer 142 questions regarding the case. She cited her Fifth Amendment right.

However, Young's attorney on Tuesday referenced a new development in a recent grand jury meeting.

"It's my understanding that (Spicher) finally agreed to testify in front of the grand jury a week or two ago," said Elden Rosenthal, Young's attorney.

Young said she was hopeful Spicher provided good information to the grand jury, but did not speculate on what information that could be. Spicher appeared before the grand jury at least one other time, in July 2010.

"We don't know. But I think everything's a possibility," she said. "The fact that she hadn't talked up to now. We just don't know."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/22967375/mom-of-kyron-horman-gives-up-on-civil-case

Oprah Winfrey Show – January 27, 2008

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY: We’ve never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we’ve relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

<snipped>

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 17, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »

In interviews ... press statements ... I take the position that the respective claims of Kyron's parents regarding the happenings within the investigation encompassing the disappearance of their son are reflections of the truth.  After all ... it is only the truth that will reveal the answers these parents have been desperately seeking for the past 3 1/2 years.

I attempt to empathize by putting myself in Desiree and Kaine's place by imagining that my seven years old grandson is missing.  I can't.  It is too much to comprehend.

It can be assumed that Kaine's "legal" right to information with regards to his son's case also applies to Desiree.

Janet

++++

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: November 17, 2013, 05:16:15 PM »

I believe that reading between the lines in regards to official investigative statements as well as the words of Kaine and Desiree ... the implication is that sooner than later there will be indictments forthcoming in the Kyron Horman case.  I may be wrong.

Janet

++++

DA DON REES

Kyron Horman's stepmom trying to force investigator, estranged husband to testify
on July 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM
updated July 31, 2013 at 8:41 AM

<snipped>

The DA's office "continues to actively pursue this investigation and has in no way foreclosed the possibility of initiating criminal prosecutions arising from the disappearance of Kyron Horman," Rees said.

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office," Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_hormans_stepmom_trying_t.html

DESIREE YOUNG

Desiree Young drops suit against Terri Horman
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 11:36 AM PDT

<snipped>

"I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron," Young said Tuesday. "For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/multnomah-county/desiree-young-drops-suit-against-terri-horman

KAINE HORMAN

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: November 17, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »

THE MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 17, 2013, 07:16:26 PM »

Two weeks later on June 18, 2010 ... it would appear that Easter Mathews, Kristine Porter or Susan Hall were not considered witnesses by investigators ... witnesses who could affirm that Terri was not the last know person seen with Kyron.  It would make sense IF Houze claim reflected the truth ... Terri would not have been the focus of the investigation for the past 3 1/2 years.

Janet

++++++

STEPHEN HOUZE

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Houze further said he had witnesses who would testify that Terri Horman was not the last person to have seen Kyron on June 4, 2010, the day he disappeared, as law enforcement has suggested.

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees - Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

SHERIFF'S OFFICE NEWS RELEASE

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release.

<snipped>

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: November 17, 2013, 08:08:06 PM »

"Kyron,  I am so soooooo sorry that this has happened. I am sorry that I was not there to protect you. I will never be able to forgive myself for being so many hours away when you needed me the most. I pray that you come back to me because I am afraid that I can't live without you. I miss you every second of every day. I would give my life for yours, I just want you back safe. You must come back to us.  I love you very much!  Momma"

Desiree Young - June 22, 2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: November 17, 2013, 09:28:13 PM »

THE HATE EMAILS

When Kaine stated to Dr. Phil in September, 2013 that he had not seen the emails ... his words were reflecting the truth.  Kaine had not seen these emails and ... he had not been aware of them UNTIL informed by investigators in November, 2010.

The email issue is affirmation that investigators may not be briefing Kaine and Desiree together but Kyron's parents are both being briefed nevertheless.

Janet

+++++++

Desiree: Terri hated Kyron, blamed him for failing marriage
Posted on November 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- In an exclusive interview on NBC's Today Show, Kyron Horman's mother said she thinks the missing 7-year old's step-mom could have hurt her son "in the worst way."

Desiree Young appeared on Today Monday morning. She talked about explosive emails that police showed her just last Friday. Sources told KGW that the emails were sent from Terri to an extended member of the family in the weeks just before Kyron's disappearance.

"I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she (Terri) capable of hurting Kyron, but that it's clear she could have hurt him in the worst possible way, " said Young, as she struggled to talk through the tears.
But what were in those emails?

Young said she couldn't go into specifics because of the ongoing investigation. But she didn't hold back about the ugly picture she said the emails painted.

"It's very clear from Terri’s horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron and that she blamed a lot of the marital problems on Kyron," said Young.

<snipped>

Kaine held a press conference late Monday morning. He said he could not comment specifically on anything Desiree said during the Today Show, because he did not watch the interview. But he did confirm that he got the same information about Terri's emails from police on Friday as Desiree.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Exclusive--Kyron-Hormans-Mom-Talks-About-Disturbing-Emails--108170584.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 18, 2013, 11:03:09 AM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
By Kate Snow
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Desiree Young, the biological mother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, said during an afternoon news conference Thursday she knows his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, is lying, and the boy's father said that Terri failed two polygraph tests.

<snipped>

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.

Desiree and Kaine said they also took polygraph tests and “passed with flying colors.”

The family once again said that Terri is still not cooperating with police.

“Terri is not taking an active role in finding Kyron,” Desiree said and reiterated her two previous pleas with Terri “to do the right thing” and cooperate.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: November 18, 2013, 01:21:38 PM »

A LAYERED INVESTIGATION

In media interviews Desiree and Kaine may not share THE DETAILS encompassing the circumstantial investigative evidence that has been shared with them but ... what comes through loud and clear is that the upholding of the investigation by Kyron's parents implies that there is assurance that the case is moving forward ... assurance that the truth is an eventual given.

My theory implies that the 3 1/2 year silent investigation is far reaching as well as layered?  Could it be that investigators are not only focused on Terri but on both DeDe and DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend ... former child advocate boyfriend who was not publicly on the radar until he called attention to himself 2 1/2 months following the disappearance of Kyron ...  former child advocate boyfriend who may have "safe haven connections" south of the border?  Could it be that one of those "safe haven connections" may be the smoking gun that will allow investigators to bring Kyron home to his family.

DeDe's former boyfriend was not publicly on the radar. However 2 1/2 months following the disappearance of Kyron he calls attention to himself by granting interviews with local media.  Why?  Did he get a heads up that he was one of the dots that investigators were attempting to connect in the Kyron Horman case?

Think about it.  Desiree's attorney questioned DeDe regarding her former boyfriend when she was deposed in the lawsuit against Terri?  Why?

Janet

+++++

JULY, 2010

Sheriff's office: Progress continues in search for missing Kyron Horman
on July 23, 2010 at 11:41 PM
updated July 26, 2010 at 6:25 AM

<snipped>

Here is the text of the Q&A with Sheriff Staton:

<snipped>

Q: Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA's investigators, Washington County District Attorney's Office, Washington County Sheriff's Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police.

This list does not include search and rescue resources.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/mcso_progress_continues_in_sea.htm

AUGUST, 2010

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a 'high-energy, dynamic' person who changed dramatically
August 18, 2010 at 4:30 PM
updated August 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf

The search for Kyron: What DeDe Spicher's ex has to say
Published: Aug 19, 2010 at 2:20 PM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 6:50 AM PST

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101101779.html

NOVEMBER, 2011

FBI will dedicate up to 6 agents to help investigate the Kyron Horman disappearance
February 24, 2011 at 4:00 AM
updated November 29, 2011 at 7:30 AM

<snipped>

"I'm disappointed this isn't over with. I'm disappointed we haven't found this young man," Staton said. "I don't put the blame on our investigators...Everybody who has been involved in this has worked on this case as diligently as possible. We know more about what potentially did happen than we ever did in the past. The biggest hope is we would have found him."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/02/fbi_will_dedicate_up_to_six_ag.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: November 18, 2013, 01:39:41 PM »

http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t2666-jw-name-removed-initials-only-please

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117327

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.