March 28, 2024, 11:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535453 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 18, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KYRON - A THEORY IN A TIMELINE

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM - (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's pick up truck is parked out of sight.

08:00 AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe and Kiara (?) remain with the vehicle.  Terri and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit.  Upon exiting the classroom Kyron's jacket and backpack are purposely left behind on his desk.

08:20 AM -  After leaving the classroom Kyron is immediately taken unnoticed out of school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to pick up her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location leaving behind cell phone and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed in Terri's pick up truck.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.  Where's Kiara?

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  While holding Kiara ... Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM.  Kyron and DeDe remain in parked pick up truck. 

00:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records allegedly reveal pings from Terri's cell phone ... pings that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to DeDe's former child advocate boyfriend (or connection) ...

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at gym.  DeDe remains in the vehicle.  Where's Kiara?

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 PM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

TIME FRAME: APPROXMATELY 5 HOURS

ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - APPROXIMATELY 2 1/2 HOURS

Backup articles, documents, transcripts and videos are available upon request.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 18, 2013, 04:17:51 PM »

Three years since the following Dateline interview ... three more years of briefings from investigators ... Desiree has not budged one iota from her position that Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

++++

Little Boy Lost
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

TONY YOUNG: I absolutely believe that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

DESIREE YOUNG: And I do, too.

KATE SNOW: With help? Did someone help her?

DESIREE YOUNG: We don't have any evidence that indicates that, but we personally think that's the case.

KATE SNOW: Do you think Terri Horman planned to do something?

DESIREE YOUNG: Something with Kyron?

KATE SNOW: To Kyron?

DESIREE YOUNG: Oh, yeah, without a doubt.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/#.Uop-EsSkpzM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: November 18, 2013, 06:01:18 PM »

Can anyone tell me how to get to the early threads related to Kyron Horman... #1 and on.  Thanks.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: November 18, 2013, 06:02:56 PM »

Can anyone tell me how to get to the early threads related to Kyron Horman... #1 and on.  Thanks.

n/m.  I found it through google.  Thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 18, 2013, 06:55:27 PM »

THE HATE EMAILS

Desiree Young

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/201
http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Transcript Excerpt

Q (paraphrased - on Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron)

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.

H/T - BeanE

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5828811

Kaine Horman

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

Transcript Excerpt

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

H/T - BeanE

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 18, 2013, 08:03:42 PM »

James?  Infidelity?  Was the disappearance of Kyron all about hurting Kaine?

Janet

++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Published: Aug 10, 2010 at 10:17 PM PST

<snipped>

Meanwhile on Monday, an acquaintance of Terri Horman said she was very upset in the weeks leading up to her stepson's disappearance. Terri Horman had told her friend her husband, Kaine Horman, was making her teenage son move out of the couple's home.

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100415079.html

Kyron Horman's parents appear on Dr. Phil
Posted on September 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Updated Wednesday, Sep 18 at 10:08 AM

<snipped>

During the interview, Desiree accused Kaine of having an affair during their marriage. She said that his continued infidelity may have been the reason Terri might have committed a crime.

“I said, Kaine, a perfect stranger did not walk into the school and take my son. I know that you guys are having marital problems,” she said.

Young turned to Dr. Phil. “I believe that he was having an affair on Terri,” she said. “I told Kaine that when you are married to the devil, and you give her a reason to be pissed off, all of your sins are going to come back and here we are in this situation.”

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-parents-confront-each-other-on-Dr-Phil-224146021.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: November 18, 2013, 09:55:27 PM »

Two weeks later on June 18, 2010 ... it would appear that Easter Mathews, Kristine Porter or Susan Hall were not considered witnesses by investigators ... witnesses who could affirm that Terri was not the last know person seen with Kyron.  It would make sense IF Houze claim reflected the truth ... Terri would not have been the focus of the investigation ... the focus of Kaine and Desiree for the past 3 1/2 years.

Janet

++++++

STEPHEN HOUZE

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Houze further said he had witnesses who would testify that Terri Horman was not the last person to have seen Kyron on June 4, 2010, the day he disappeared, as law enforcement has suggested.

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees - Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

SHERIFF'S OFFICE NEWS RELEASE

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release.

<snipped>

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

When the respective rulings of the judge and DA are considered encompassing depositions by Terri's attorney ... could it be assumed that depositions obtained from "school faculty" have been deemed not a compromising factor in the Kyron Horman investigation?  Why?

Janet

++++++

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Attorneys for Kaine Horman and Terri Horman continue to argue over who can ask what in depositions
October 08, 2013 at 8:30 AM
updated October 08, 2013 at 1:47 PM

<snipped>

Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees has filed a separate motion to limit Terri Horman's deposition of Kaine Horman.

Because Kaine Horman is the victim of "an apparent crime against his own child,'' he has a legal right to information about his missing son, Rees argued.

"The fact that law enforcement has necessarily conveyed this information to Kaine Horman does not waive the longstanding and well-recognized privileged and confidential nature of information relating to a pending criminal investigation,'' Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/attorneys_for_kaine_horman_and.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 19, 2013, 12:11:00 PM »

DEDE SPICHER

My theory?  I could be wrong.  Could it be that DeDe arrives at the job site at approximately 8:40 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010?  She parks her vehicle at a visible location on the property ... makes her presence known and ... then immediately jumps unnoticed into a waiting pick up truck with Terri at the wheel, a toddler named Kiara in a carseat and a young passenger named Kyron who had just left Skyline Elementary with his stepmother ten minutes earlier.  DeDe is  returned to the job site shortly before 1:00 PM.  However ... at that period in time Kyron is no longer a passenger in the pick up truck.  DeDe claims she had never left the property when her absence was questioned.

Same time?  A coincidence?  I don't think so.

Janet

+++++

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4
Posted on August 12, 2010 at 11:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 30 at 6:49 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.

Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 19, 2013, 01:36:02 PM »

Did DeDe cite the Fifth when questioned in the July, 2010 Grand Jury hearing?  Something akin to the October 2012 lawsuit deposition?

Janet

++++

JULY, 2010

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

OCTOBER, 2012

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
on October 23, 2012 at 8:43 PM
updated November 09, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 20, 2013, 01:09:50 PM »

Dear Kyron ... "When you come home I will show you all of the things that everyone did for you, just to find you. There are literally hundreds of thousands of people that don’t know you and yet they pray for you every night. They know how much I miss you and need you and they just want to bring you home to me. There are so many wonderful people working on this case and they are going to find you soon." ... Momma

Desiree Young - June 21, 2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: November 21, 2013, 12:25:21 PM »

What is wrong with this picture?  Think about it.  Kyron did not instantly go "poof".  Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools states that Kristina Porter saw Terri and Kyron in the classroom before 8:45 AM and ... the sheriff's office news release reads that no school staff saw Kyron after 8:45 AM and ... Terri claims her she last saw Kyron walking towards his classroom at 8:45 AM.

Could it be that Terri and Kyron left the school unnoticed prior to the 8:45 AM bell?

Janet

+++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
June 05, 2010 at 11:21 PM
updated July 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM

<snipped>

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools. ...

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release.

<snipped>

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: November 21, 2013, 08:41:37 PM »

Cold weather creates a shimmery landscape
November 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM
updated November 21, 2013 at 12:58 PM

An overnight chill in the Portland area left a landscape painted with a heavy coating of frost. The morning's bright blue skies and morning sun made it irresistible to stop at the pathway along the bluff above Oaks Bottom, near Sellwood Park. I grabbed a macro lens and got down on my knees to witness this beauty. Then, wandering over in the park, I spotted picnic tables coasted with a thin layer of ice. Finally, packed up and headed to edit, I couldn't resist stopping one more time to shoot an Oregon sticker that looked embossed with frost. Portland's official low temperature was 26 degrees, and forecasters with the National Weather Service in Portland say Friday's low will be 27 degrees, so there will be another opportunity tomorrow morning.

http://www.oregonlive.com/multimedia/index.ssf/2013/11/cold_weather_creates_a_shimmer.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 22, 2013, 11:30:07 AM »

The Desiree/Kaine Dr. Phil Interview

Dr. Phil Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xudmj4Oqco

Dr. Phil Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkicnZndc0s

Dr. Phil Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgQRPA7u6o

H/T - StcPnkLdy

In November, 2010 on GMA Kaine acknowledged that he had seen Terri's hate emails regarding his son.  Could it be that his words at that time goes a long ways to explain his denial on the September, 2013 Dr. Phil show?  In other words ... could it be that the perspectives of Desiree and Kaine differ in regards to what info may or may not compromise the investigation if released?

Janet

+++++

THE HATE EMAILS

September, 2013

Desiree Young and Kaine Horman

Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?
September 17, 2013

<snipped>

Terri's Inconsistencies?

Desiree claims that since the beginning, there have been inconsistencies in Terri’s account of what happened the morning Kyron went missing. “She lied about where she was positioned when she saw Kyron and the last place that she saw him," Desiree says.

Kaine tells Dr. Phil that he shares Desiree’s suspicions. "[Terri] gave us her account of what happened that day, and the story to [Desiree] and the story to me on multiple different occasions didn’t line up," he says.

Desiree also claims that she's read emails from Terri to her friends saying she hated Kyron. “She states very clearly that she shared her feelings with Kaine," Desiree says. But, Kaine insists that he had no idea about Terri’s supposed feelings.

"I haven't seen any emails, so hearing that — that's a little bit of a shock to me," Kaine says.

<snipped>

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2069/

NOVEMBER, 2013

Desiree Young

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Transcript Excerpt

Q (paraphrased - on Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron)

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.

H/T - BeanE

Kaine Horman

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

Transcript Excerpt

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

H/T - BeanE

dy

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 22, 2013, 12:51:35 PM »

It makes sense that the claims of Terri's attorney as well as the civil judge residing over the divorce/custody hearings both have a behind-the-scenes knowledge regarding who investigators are focused on in the Kyron Horman case and the MFH case.  Could this be the reason Terri's attorney declined Dr. Phil's invitation to Terri for an interview.

Janet

+++++

PENDING LEGAL MATTER

Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?
September 17, 2013

<snipped>

Statement from Terri's Attorney

Terri Horman declined to be interviewed, but her attorney, Steve Houze, provided this statement:

"I am writing in reply to your email requesting an interview with my client, Ms. Horman. Because there is a pending legal matter, the ethical rules of our profession do not permit party, or counsel, to such a pending matter to make public comments on the merits of the matter.”   

DE FACTO SUSPECT

Terri Moulton Horman, focus in stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance, shows for divorce hearing
August 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM
updated September 14, 2010 at 10:43 PM

<snipped>

In a legal memo filed today, Bunch argues that Terri Horman can't proceed at this time to protect her rights to property, custody and parenting time because she is a "de facto suspect" in the disappearance of Kyron and at the center of a police investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_moulton_horman_appears_i.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/terri-horman-court-memo.pdf

PRIME SUSPECT

Civil judge calls Terri Horman 'prime suspect'
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 30 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-judge-suspect-166960726.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 22, 2013, 01:20:06 PM »

SELF EDIT

The following is the link that is missing in the first quote of the above post.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2069/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 22, 2013, 06:32:46 PM »

When I consider the horrific outcome in the Susan Powell case ... when I consider what LE revealed to Kaine regarding probable cause to believe that Terri was involved in his son's disappearance and a MFH plot against him as well as the timing of the sexting with Michael Cook ... it is my prayer the Kiara's well-being will prevail in the December 19/20 custody hearings.

It is beyond my comprehension why Kaine is being faulted regarding the custody issue.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Kaine Horman argued in court files today that his estranged wife, Terri Moulton Horman, is an "emotionally disturbed individual focused on her own needs rather than the needs of Kiara or my missing Kyron." ...

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit. ...

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

"I believe that Respondent is severely emotionally disturbed and unfit to parent Kiara. Her actions are horrifying and unexplainable,'' Kaine Horman wrote. "Kiara's physical and emotional safety are now at extreme risk.'' ...

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

Civil judge calls Terri Horman 'prime suspect'
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 30 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-judge-suspect-166960726.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

<snipped>

Attorneys and the judge expect that the earliest that a divorce and child custody hearing can proceed is May 2014.

Kantor wrote that the guiding principle for the court is the "best interests and welfare of Kiara and the safety of the parties'' involved, and not Kyron's disappearance or any potential prosecution.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Judge allows Horman divorce trial to go forward in January, separate from custody dispute
November 08, 2013 at 3:37 PM
updated November 08, 2013 at 5:15 PM

<snipped>

Terri Horman will ask for temporary parenting time and support for the couple's daughter, Kiara, prior to the divorce trial. She hasn't been permitted to see the girl in more than three years. A hearing on that request was set for the mornings of Dec. 19-20.

The trial on their divorce and financial matters is scheduled for Jan. 2. The full child custody and parenting trial will wait until mid-June.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/11/judge_allows_horman_divorce_tr.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: November 23, 2013, 01:04:16 PM »

Why was Terri not at the talent show ... the talent show that Kyron was to be a participant?  Think about it.  Terri could have picked up Kyron's science project and also drove Kyron home.

Could it be that Terri and Kyron left the school together through the north exit immediately following the picture taking session in his classroom  ... left the school together through the north exit to a waiting pick up truck that had been driven by another from its original parking place in front of the school?  In other words ... could it be that Terri lied when she claimed she last saw Kyron at 8:45 PM walking a short distance towards his classroom? 

Janet

+++++

Still no trace of Kyron Horman as police, FBI conclude third day of search
By The Oregonian
June 06, 2010, 10:00PM

<snipped>

Nora Schreiber,  a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot. ....

Schreiber said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

<snipped>

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 23, 2013, 01:42:24 PM »

The Jefferson Exchange: September 18, 2013

Kyron Horman, Still Missing

The Portland area is still riveted by the case of Kyron Horman, the seven-year-old boy who disappeared from his school in June 2010.  His mother, Desiree Young, lives in the Rogue Valley, and continues to look for answers to Kyron's fate.  She joins us to talk about a recent search around the area where Kyron was last seen.

http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/show/jpr/id/2476701#access_token=CAAEAkMDpPh4BAFUl23TFhKCE4YZCrauBweqvu0brOEX9le0LefbP0w5UaLsNZAoHi2UqqVLMYYioMMpUS80wMgqHsz3ZCOs4

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

150 PERCENT CONFIDENT!!  Think about the contents of the July 30, 2013 statement released from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office.  The implication is that Desiree's words in the Jefferson Exchange interview were not pulled out of thin air.  There is a foundation.

Could it be that the disappearance of Kyron not only involves Terri.  In other words ... the investigation is all about connected ALL the dots regarding the chain of events encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010?

Janet

+++++++

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 23, 2013, 04:15:59 PM »

Are there ANY witnesses to back up Tanner Pumala's claims encompassing Kyron and Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Think about it.  There is a claim about observing Terri leaving the school alone ... a claim about an exchange with Kyron following Terri's departure but prior to returning to the classroom regarding a "cool" electrical display and ... a claim about a dialogue between the teacher and a "substitute" regarding Kyron's absence following a student tour of the exhibits?

Considering Kaine and Desiree ... who are continually briefed by investigators regarding the status of the investigation ... still proclaim after 3 1/2 years that Terri was the last known person seen with Kyron ... could it be that Tanner has been ruled out by LE as a credible witness.  It would made sense IF the contrary was true ... Kaine and Desire would not still be focused on Terri for the answers they so desperately seek ... answers encompassing the disappearance of their son.

Janet

+++++

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon.

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
6-09-2010

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/classmate-i-hope-my-best-friend-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

TANNER PUMULA INTERVIEW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHdLd2SvUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: November 23, 2013, 06:03:27 PM »

Despite the ongoing investigation ... one week following the disappearance of Kyron ... Tanner's grandmother/Horman's neighbor disregarded the respective requests of FBI agents and Multinomah County investigators regarding Tanner speaking to the media encompassing his observations ... observations that would go a long ways in distancing Terri from implication in the disappearance of Kyron.

Inquiring mind would like to know if Tanner's family immediately contacted LE or was there a time lapse.

Considering Kaine and Desiree are still focused on Terri over 3 1/2 years later ... it would appear that Tanner's allegations in the video interview are an investigative non-issue.

Janet

+++++

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19

<snipped>

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.