March 29, 2024, 06:42:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535951 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: November 26, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »

didnt TMH lawyer say she couldnt get work, bc of her notoriety, maybe it is volunteer work
i get the freedom of speech, not sure it includes in front of the persons home, and DY fam
are supporters of this type of protest, whatever DY knows from LE has convinced her of TMH
guilt. wonder if the Child Abduction Response Team, she talks about will be like the Texas
Equusearch team

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young stages protest as tip emerges
By Lynne Terry | lterry@oregonian.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on November 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM, updated November 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Desiree Young – and Kyron's dad Kaine Horman – suspect that Terri Horman knows what happened to Kyron. To keep up the pressure, Young drove with with her sisters and friends from Medford, where she lives, to stage a protest in Roseburg on Saturday.
 "I'm tired of waiting," Young said. "She's refused to give us answers. It's torture."

Young said the group went to the place where Terri Horman now works, tacking up fliers and speaking to people about Kyron and Terri Horman. Despite all the publicity surrounding the case in the metro area and even nationwide, many people in Roseburg are not aware that Terri Horman is even living there, Young said

Young said she'll carry out more actions in the future but said they will always be a surprise. In the meantime, she's working to set up a Child Abduction Response Team in Medford.

"If we get everyone on board with the protocols and procedures, we won't have these children that aren't found

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2013/11/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: November 26, 2013, 10:21:44 PM »

didnt TMH lawyer say she couldnt get work, bc of her notoriety, maybe it is volunteer work
i get the freedom of speech, not sure it includes in front of the persons home, and DY fam
are supporters of this type of protest, whatever DY knows from LE has convinced her of TMH
guilt. wonder if the Child Abduction Response Team, she talks about will be like the Texas
Equusearch team

<Respectively snipped by Tamikosmom>

cw618

Considering Desiree's husband is in LE ... I would assume protest in front of a home is legal as long as there is no trespassing or obstruction pedestrians or traffic.  Think about the protests that often take place in front of the homes of politicians.

If LE told me that in all probability this woman was behind the disappearance of one of my grandkids ... I do believe out of sheer desperation for answers I would do whatever I could do from a legal perspective to get her to talk.  After all a child is at risk.

Janet

++++++

Protesters surround Terri Horman's home demanding answers
Posted: Nov 25, 2013 9:41 PM PST
Updated: Nov 26, 2013 7:39 AM PST

<snipped>

Roseburg police showed up to talk with the group, but no citations were issued.

"Not having the answers, it's turmoil," said Young. "I can't solve the case. I can't get law enforcement to solve the case. I can't get law enforcement to arrest her, but I can stand out in front of her house and remind her of the reason we're here, and we're going to be here every day."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/24069159/protesters-surround-terri-hormans-home-demanding-answers

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 26, 2013, 11:14:46 PM »

cw618

I also have Kaine's back in the custody dispute.

If LE told me that there was probably cause that Terri was behind the disappearance of one of my grandsons as well as involved in a MFH plot against me ... I would give my all to make darn sure she is not entrusted with one of my granddaughters.

Janet

+++++

Father of Missing Oregon Boy Suspects Stepmom
Published July 09, 2010

<snipped>

The order contained the first publicly released suspicion by Kaine Horman that his wife was connected to Kyron Horman's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine Horman's petition reads. "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/09/father-missing-oregon-boy-suspects-stepmom/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: November 27, 2013, 01:55:47 PM »

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."
Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

++++++++

1.  CLOSE CONTACT WITH PARENTS

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

2.  THE LAST KNOWN PERSON

Investigators ask public if they saw stepmother of missing Oregon boy on day he disappeared
Published June 18, 2010

<snipped>

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/18/investigators-ask-public-saw-kyron-hormans-stepmother-day-vanished/

3.  SEXTING - KYRON'S DISAPPEARANCE - MURDER FOR HIRE PLOT

Terri Horman and Michael Cook
October 25, 2010 at 5:00 PM
updated October 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM

"I believe that Respondent has harmed or secreted Kyron,'' Kaine Horman wrote in an affidavit filed today.''

He included as exhibits back-and-forth text messages between Terri Horman and his high school friend, Michael Cook, in which his estranged wife wonders if she's "going to get any ever again....," and sent photos of her breast and of her masturbating.

"It is deeply concerning that while Kyron was missing and the media was trying to assist us, Respondent was engaged in such behavior,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his affidavit. ...

Kaine Horman says he's learned from law enforcement officials that more than one circuit judge had found probable cause exists to implicate his estranged wife in Kyron's disappearance and in a murder-for-hire plot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_calls_his_estrang.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/petition.PDF

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

4.  FAILED POLYGRAPHS

Family: Terri Horman failed polygraphs; 'she's lying'
Published: Jul 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM PST
Last Updated: Oct 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM PST

<snipped>

“I think everyone knows she took two polygraphs,” Kaine said. “She has not passed those polygraphs.”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98077834.html

5.  TERRI'S WHEREABOUTS - CELL PHONE DISCREPANCIES

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

6.  HATE EMAILS

Kyron Horman's Mother Speaks Out
11/15/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

On Friday LE showed Desiree emails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron)

Desiree: It's very clear from Terri's horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron, and that a lot... she blamed a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron, that it was a huge point of contention in their marriage, and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron.

I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/26184891/vp/40192247#40192247

Missing Kyron's Dad Points Finger at Stepmom
Kaine Horman suspects his estranged wife knows what happened to his son.
04:13 | 11/19/2010

Transcript Excerpt

<snipped>

Reporter: Have you seen the emails that are being talked about where Terri allegedly talks about hurting Kyron?

Kaine: Yeah, well, I, I've seen them. Yes.

Reporter: What is in those emails?

Kaine: I'm not gonna talk about it. It's information that's supposed to be confidential to the investigation, and...

Reporter: Did they only solidify your belief that Terri's responsible?

Kaine: Everything that we see moving forward just adds to the pile.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-kyrons-dad-points-finger-stepmom-12189940?tab=9482930&section=1206852&playlist=11128091&page=1

7.  PRIME SUSPECT

Civil judge calls Terri Horman 'prime suspect'
Posted on August 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 30 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND – A judge in the civil lawsuit of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has issued his decision not to grant a stay in the case, and laid out rules for attorneys to gather evidence.

Judge Henry Kantor referred to Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman as a “prime suspect” in the investigation, although Terri Horman has never been formally named a suspect in any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-judge-suspect-166960726.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/kyron+judge+doc+821.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 27, 2013, 02:55:16 PM »

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young stages protest as tip emerges
By Lynne Terry
November 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM
updated November 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM

With her youngest son still missing and her oldest just off to college, and yet another Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching, these are difficult days for the mother of Kyron Horman.

"This year is especially hard," said Desiree Young, Kyron's mom. ....

Until her own son is found, Young will soldier on, always keeping him close. There will be a seat for him at the Thanksgiving table and a stocking for Christmas for family and friends to tuck their hopes and prayers in.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2013/11/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 27, 2013, 06:19:33 PM »

FOREVER NATALEE'S MOM

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway with Sunny Tillman

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 27, 2013, 06:35:19 PM »

Beth Holloway confronted Deepak Kalpoe at his place of employment in Aruba desperately seeking answers ... Deepak Kalpoe one of the last known persons seen with her daughter.

Beth Holloway confronted Joran van der Sloot in a visitors' room at a Peruvian prison desperately seeking answers ... Joran van der Sloot who is serving time for the murder beyond brutal of Stephany Flores ... Joran van der Sloots one of the last known persons seen with her daughter.

Monkeys applauded the actions of Natalee's mom!!

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #807 on: November 29, 2013, 08:29:35 AM »

I think I am confused...should the last 2 posts be in Natalee's thread??? Or perhaps I don't understand...?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 29, 2013, 12:37:07 PM »

Hi Nut

I was just comparing similar thoughts and actions of Desiree Young and Beth Holloway in regards to their missing children.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 30, 2013, 12:43:46 PM »

When Desiree's lawsuit against Terri is considered ... could it be assumed that happenings are taken place behind the scenes in the Kyron Horman investigation ... happenings which imply that indictments will be forthcoming sooner than later?

Terri may not be talking but ... could it be that someone else is?

The 3 1/2 year hold up?  As a mother of a missing child who is privy to the status of the investigation through ongoing briefings ... Desiree's growing frustration that a silent Terri has not been charged based on circumstantial evidence is understandable.  However ... could it be that investigators have a strategy ... a strategy to first connect the dots ... dots that will ultimately reveal all participants involved in Kyron's disappearance ... dots that will ultimately lead to Kyron?

That is my prayer.

Janet

++++

"I am 150 percent confident that Terri Horman should be charged in the case."  Maybe we haven't found Kyron yet but we have a lot of circumstantial evidence tying Terri to Kyron's disappearance."

Desiree Young - September 18, 2013

http://ijpr.org/post/kyron-horman-search-his-mother-continues

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 30, 2013, 01:07:57 PM »

DESIREE'S LAWSUIT

1.  Judge Delays lawsuit - November 2012

Multnomah County judge briefly explains why he delayed Desiree Young's civil suit
November 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM
updated December 04, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor explained in a court order signed Wednesday that he was convinced that allowing the civil lawsuit that Kyron Horman's mother filed against the boy's stepmother to proceed "could impact an ongoing criminal investigation.''

In a one-paragraph order signed Wednesday, Kantor said he delayed the civil lawsuit until Aug. 1, unless there's an appropriate motion to vacate it.

Court records show the Multnomah County District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton had requested the postponement.

Kantor wrote that he made his decision after conferring privately with attorneys for Desiree Young, who brought the civil suit, attorneys for Kyron Horman's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, with state prosecutors and also with a witness in the case. His order does not identify the witness in the case.

"After this conference, the court concluded that no hearing was necessary and that the motion would be granted without further proceedings on the ground that allowing the case to proceed could impact an ongoing criminal investigation,'' Kantor wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_judge_briefly.html

Multnomah County sheriff cites new 'investigative avenues' in case of missing Kyron Horman
November 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM
updated December 04, 2012 at 8:54 AM

<snipped>

"There are a couple of investigative pieces that are going to open up," Staton told The Oregonian Tuesday. "Our belief is they're going to open up several investigative doors."

He said the new "investigative avenues" are based on information collected in the early phase of the investigation that are now yielding some results.

The sheriff said it does not include cell phone data or emails.

Multnomah County sheriff's Lt. Ned Walls, who oversees the investigators handling the case, said Tuesday, "We have some new leads, yes, and we have furtherance of old leads.''

"The case is still progressing, still evolving,'' Walls said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_sheriff_cites.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 30, 2013, 01:08:48 PM »

(Continued)

2.  Desiree Drops Lawsuit

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
Published: Jul 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM PST
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. -- With "great disappointment," the mother of Kyron Horman said Tuesday she is dropping a civil suit against Terri Horman because she doesn't want it to jeopardize the police investigation.

"Because my civil case can't go forward without the police criminal investigation file, it's with great disappointment I make this difficult decision," Desiree Young told reporters.

Young was tearful as she spoke at the press conference outside the Multnomah County Courthouse in downtown Portland. She said in order for her lawyers to move forward with the suit, they need the police file -- which they can't have during an active police investigation.

Young originally filed the lawsuit in June 2012. In the suit she claimed that Horman was “responsible for the disappearance of Kyron” and that Horman’s actions have “inflicted severe emotional distress.”

Young said the decision to drop the civil case "does not mean I will give up looking for Kyron." She said Horman continues to be uncooperative and not give interviews to police.

"We all want to bring Kyron home and hold Terri accountable," she said. "I won't let my civil case get in the way."

Meanwhile, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office issued a statement Tuesday afternoon that the Kyron Horman investigation remains active and a high priority for the office.

"Sheriff (Dan) Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the sheriff's office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency," the sheriff's office news release said.

Sooner after Young's press conference, we heard from Kyron's father, Kaine Horman. He said he's still hopeful his son will come home.

"I think we're all hoping for a breakthrough of some kind," he said. "We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to this case."

Meanwhile, there was a huge breakthrough in the criminal investigation. Horman's good friend, Dede Spicher -- who previously refused to answer questions in court -- testified before an investigative grand jury in the past week or two.

"I hope she talks and shares everything she knows," Young said. "I'm optimistic."

No criminal charges have been filed in the case and the civil lawsuit was legally separate from any criminal case.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847.
"

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Kyron Horman's stepmom trying to force investigator, estranged husband to testify
on July 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM
updated July 31, 2013 at 8:41 AM

<snipped>

The DA's office "continues to actively pursue this investigation and has in no way foreclosed the possibility of initiating criminal prosecutions arising from the disappearance of Kyron Horman," Rees said.

"While the case has yet to be resolved, the investigation is currently active and the grand jury continues to receive evidence and consider the testimony of witnesses presented by the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office," Rees wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/07/kyron_hormans_stepmom_trying_t.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: November 30, 2013, 01:25:42 PM »

Mother of Kyron Horman dropping civil suit
Published: Jul 30, 2013 at 10:58 AM PST
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM PST

<snipped>

Young said she will work to improve Amber Alert policies as well as continue to work with law enforcement to establish Child Abduction Response Teams.

"I want to help improve those policies that were developed 12 years ago," she said.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-dropping-civil-suit-217632621.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 30, 2013, 06:28:32 PM »

Could it be that the official search in August 2010 in the North Germantown Road and North Skyline Road areas and the search in the same area organized by Desiree Young in September 2010 were both all about locating untraceable cell phones ... untraceable cell phones that may have been purchased by DeDe and Terri PRIOR to June 4, 2010?

What was the possible evidence turned into investigators following the September 2010 search?  Has it been analyzed?

Janet

+++++

August, 2010

Crews Search Again In Kyron Horman Case
POSTED: 11:09 am PDT August 8, 2010
UPDATED: 11:21 am PDT August 8, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Crews returned to northwest Portland on Saturday in the search for missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

FOX 12 has confirmed that a tip from DeDe Spicher -- a friend of Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman -- is what sparked the search.

Search teams were seen near a field off Cornelius Pass Road, about one mile south of Skyline School. Kyron was last seen at the school June 4 and his stepmother was the last person known to have seen him.

Crews were also seen in a field off Cornell Road on Sunday.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24556227/detail.html

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

September, 2013

Desiree Young: Search turned up possible evidence for Kyron case
Posted on September 1, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Updated Monday, Sep 2 at 6:21 PM

PORTLAND – Desiree Young, Kyron Horman’s mother, said she was not giving up on looking for her son after Saturday’s search near Skyline Elementary.

Young said the exhaustive search near Skyline turned up some things but she was not specific about what they found. Searchers were all volunteers and did not include any law enforcement.

Young said the items found were turned over to the sheriff's office for examination.
"I can't talk about the details because it is an ongoing criminal investigation," Young said.

"We found a lot of things and possibly evidence - yes."

Young gave a heart-felt account of Saturday's search, reiterating that she would not give up hope in finding her son.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-to-give-lates-updates-on-search-for-Kyron-Horman-222016991.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 30, 2013, 07:18:31 PM »

A Connection?  Does Jim Kelley reside in the August, 2010 search area?  Considering ... according to Kaine ... Terri was at home on the computer at 3:00 pm on June 4, 2010 ....

Janet

+++++

[color=blueJim Kelley[/color]

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy
on June 06, 2010 at 2:14 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

Kaine Horman

Kyron's Parents Field Questions By E-mail
POSTED: 9:56 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 6:26 am PDT July 6, 2010

A: KAINE – I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24151901/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: December 01, 2013, 05:15:16 PM »

Blink

Reading over the BOC archives reveals that there was a time that you and I were on the same page as Desiree and Kaine regarding the probable involvement of Terri and DeDe in the events encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.  In 3 years ... I have not budged from my original position.  Kaine and Desiree who are continually briefed by investigators have not budged.  However ... you have evolved ... evolved to a point where you now doubt very highly the involvement of either Terri or DeDe.  Blink ... I would appreciate understanding why you backtracked?

Thanks, Janet

+++++

DeDe Spicher

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered:  Terri Horman Leaves The House
Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck…

“On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. ” ....

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.

B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

Terri Horman

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered:  Grand Jury Meets, Endictment Imminent
26 July 2010 3:16 pm

27.  EliGrandma says:
August 1, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Re the poster “insintel”. Kaine works for Intel. What’s happened to precious Kyron is a sin. Could this poster’s name be telling us something, like Kaine is sinful while at Intel? I know, far fetched but, there were rumors of Kaine having an affair with a co-worker. Hope this makes some sense.

I do not care if Kaine Horman has a harem stashed in his cubicle.  Adults are responsible for their own behavior. I am sick to death of the buck passing for other’s actions that result in pain or trauma to others.  I have seen both Kaine and Desiree on National TV openly professing blame and guilt TOWARD THEMSELVES. That is what people that had nothing to do with their child’s disappearance, but understand their own accountabilities to protect Kyron, and where they failed, do.  These people are beyond terrified with good reason. My heart aches for them, and little Mr. Man, whose smile makes me want to throw rocks at something it is so unfair. He is an innocent child, aren’t they all?  As bio parents, ultimately whatever happens to our babies good or bad, is our fault.

“..Sometimes there aren’t enough rocks..”
- Forrest Gump

Terri Horman knows exactly what she can do to help this nightmare, and she is protecting her own ass. ....

B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-15/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: December 01, 2013, 05:34:56 PM »

PART ONE

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

PART TWO

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation- continued

Wednesday 11 September 2013

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-61/#comments

_____

Harleycolt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: December 01, 2013, 08:53:37 PM »

You know....if you ever read Blink on Crime....who I very much admire.....Terri was not the last person to see Kyron. Esther Matthews, a teacher at Skyline gave the OK for Kyron to help a man go out to his vehicle to bring something in & was never seen again.   I've been on both sides of the fence on this for 3-1/2 years now.....but today I don't think Terri hurt Kyron.  I believe the answer lies with the school.  Someone with the school is where they need to focus on.......this is where I am today.   Prayers for all the people that love this little man.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: December 02, 2013, 01:19:41 PM »

IF investigators in ongoing briefing had informed Kyron's parents of the Easter Mathew's nod ... WHY after 3 1/2 years in a desperate quest for answers regarding their missing son is the focus of Desiree and Kaine still on Terri?

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's parents appear on Dr. Phil
Posted on September 17, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Updated Wednesday, Sep 18 at 10:08 AM

<snipped>

Kaine and Desiree sat across from each other Tuesday on the set of Dr. Phil, the popular talk show. Dr. Phil asked Young and Horman why they hadn’t spoken in three years.

“I don’t blame Kaine for Kyron’s disappearance,” Young said. “However, the things I have a hard time with is the fact that I feel that things were happening in the year prior to Kyron going missing that I was bringing attention to.”

Young turned to address her ex-husband. “I don’t know if you were busy with your life or not, but it was just ignored,” she said through tears. “I feel like in that, we failed Kyron. We didn’t protect him,” she said. ...

During the interview, Desiree accused Kaine of having an affair during their marriage. She said that his continued infidelity may have been the reason Terri might have committed a crime.

“I said, Kaine, a perfect stranger did not walk into the school and take my son. I know that you guys are having marital problems,” she said.

Young turned to Dr. Phil. “I believe that he was having an affair on Terri,” she said. “I told Kaine that when you are married to the devil, and you give her a reason to be pissed off, all of your sins are going to come back and here we are in this situation.”

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-parents-confront-each-other-on-Dr-Phil-224146021.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: December 02, 2013, 02:22:43 PM »

Could it be assumed that the judge's ruling implies that the questioning of teachers and school staff by Terri's attorney would not be considered "compromising" the ongoing Kyron Horman investigation?  In other words ... contrary to the questioning of Kaine.

It will be interesting to learn the outcome of the depositions.  Will the outcome be revealed at the December 19/20 custody hearings?

Inquiring minds want to know why it has taken over three years for Terri's attorney to subpoena Kristina Porter, Susan Hall and Easter Mathews.

Inquiring minds also want to know why LE, Kaine and Desiree have remained silent for 3 1/2 years regarding these "witnesses" ... remained silent while focusing on Terri for answers encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?

Janet

++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - An attorney for Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, said he can prove she was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School in northwest Portland on the day he disappeared.

<snipped>

Kyron was 7 years old when he vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. His disappearance prompted the largest search in state history, but he was never found.

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
on September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.