March 28, 2024, 10:48:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 535448 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: December 16, 2013, 09:09:51 PM »

Inquiring minds still want to know why the depositions approved by the judge ... depositions Terri's attorney claimed were required to defend the custody lawsuit ... are now a non-issue.

Were Susan Hall, Kristina Porter and Easter Mathews deposed?  Were employees of various business deposed?

Could it be that the request by Terri's attorneys was all a strategy.  Think about it.  The judge's ruling/response revealed that none of these alleged witnesses were in a position to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation if deposed.

Janet

++++++

BINGO!!!

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

<snipped>

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

<snipped>

Engel suggested that Terri Horman's lawyers are using the child custody case "to find out what's going on with law enforcement.''

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: December 16, 2013, 11:17:59 PM »

Janet-

I applaud you for keeping the discussion alive regarding Kyron.  Blessings to you and yours.

It is my opinion that the mfh is no longer an active investigative effort, and there is no expectation that the DA could ever prosecute the allegation- it does not meet the statutory guidelines as stated.

HouzeofBunch should seek to include that on the record- which would then void such discoverable issues and witnesses that are currently falling under the "ongoing investigation" cloak-  well known efforts to avoid public scrutiny in play here.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: December 17, 2013, 12:16:25 AM »

Janet-

I applaud you for keeping the discussion alive regarding Kyron.  Blessings to you and yours.

It is my opinion that the mfh is no longer an active investigative effort, and there is no expectation that the DA could ever prosecute the allegation- it does not meet the statutory guidelines as stated.

HouzeofBunch should seek to include that on the record- which would then void such discoverable issues and witnesses that are currently falling under the "ongoing investigation" cloak-  well known efforts to avoid public scrutiny in play here.

Blink

The following convinces me that the MFH investigation is still active.  I am inclined to believe that there may have been something that has not been revealed that was captured in that wire-tap.

Anyway ... what will be will be.

"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all." - Luke 8:17

Janet

+++++

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: December 17, 2013, 01:11:59 AM »

Blink

My position is that District Attorney Don Rees and Kaine's attorneys are walking a fine line in regards to evidence in the custody dispute.  On one side of that line is protecting the integrity of BOTH the Kyron Horman Case and the MFH case while on the other side of that line is the well being of Kiara.

Think about the foundation of the 2010 Restraining Order.  Investigators had briefed Kaine that there was probable cause to suspect that Terri was involved in the disappearance of his son as well as a MFH plot against his life.  I cannot fault Kaine for giving his all to ensure that Kiara is not entrusted to Terri.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: December 17, 2013, 02:00:22 PM »

Realizing the investigation into the disappearance of her son may be compromised ... Desiree Young made the decision not to further her lawsuit against Terri.  However ... when the well-being of Kiara is a consideration ... Kaine has been placed between a rock and a hard place in regards to the custody issue.

Janet

+++++

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN) -- Kaine Horman held a news conference Tuesday afternoon at the Wall of Hope, just hours after the mother of missing Kyron Horman said she dropped a civil suit that may have been keeping the boy's stepmother, Terri Horman, from revealing what she knows about his disappearance.

"We still have extreme confidence that they're going to drive resolution to the case," Horman said to reporters around 3:15 p.m.  He said law enforcement is "again asking us to help protect the information as much as we can, so it doesn't interfere with the integrity of what they're doing. And we're doing our best in the civil arena to do that."

<snipped>

During Tuesday's press conference, Kaine Horman did express disappointment over Desiree Young's dropped civil suit.

"At the same time," Horman said, "trying to press forward to find Kyron and protect my daughter are the two things that are in the highest priorities."

He said he does agree with Young that it's probably best to drop any suit that might infringe on the investigation into Kyron's disappearance.

Here's what Young had to say earlier Tuesday: "I don't want anything to compromise the ongoing investigation for Kyron. For these reasons, I have instructed my attorneys to dismiss the civil case."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosave

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/kainehorman.pdf

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Emergency%20Hearing%20Motion.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: December 17, 2013, 02:04:45 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: December 17, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »

Could it be that dots are being connected behind the scenes in the active Kyron Horman investigation ...  dots that will reveal the happenings on the morning of June 4, 2010 ... dot that will reveal those involved in the disappearance of Desiree and Kaine's son?  Could it be that indictments will be forthcoming sooner than later?

Janet

++++++

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

<snipped>

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators.

"Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation.

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: December 17, 2013, 09:58:13 PM »

As my mother used to instruct my siblings and I when there was were confrontations ... it is not what you say to support your argument it is how you say it.  I do believe that both Terri and Kaine's attorneys need to stop and think before their non-professional articulation of their thoughts.

Janet

+++++

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing

<snipped>

"There's an effort afoot to bypass criminal rules of discovery" through the civil process, Rees argued.

It's the very argument that Terri Horman's lawyers had used in the past to seek a delay in the divorce proceeding, when they argued that Kaine Horman's lawyers were seeking to question Terri Horman in the civil case to obtain evidence toward the ongoing criminal inquiry.

Houze shot back that any criminal nexus to the couple's divorce proceeding is a "direct result of a three-year campaign," done with what he described "military precision" by Kaine Horman and others "to vilify Terri Horman."

<snipped>

Kaine Horman's lawyer, Bret Engel, accused Terri Horman's lawyers of "grandstanding and rhetoric."

"All they're interested in doing is appearing in front of these cameras and proclaiming her innocence," Engel said

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 17, 2013, 10:06:58 PM »

Don Rees is a class act ... the definition of professional.  IMO

Janet

+++++

PORTLAND, OR - September 13, 2013 - Multnomah County prosecutor Don Rees argues to limit Terri Horman's discovery in her divorce case. Michael Lloyd/The Oregonia

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: December 17, 2013, 10:36:20 PM »

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers obtain delay in temporary child custody hearing
December 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM
updated December 17, 2013 at 5:37 PM

A two-day hearing that was set to start Thursday on Terri Moulton Horman's motion for temporary custody of her daughter has been postponed, at her lawyers' request.

Her lawyers sought a delay late Monday.

Their request followed a ruling by Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor who said he'd allow testimony from the Horman landscaper who said he was solicited by Terri Horman to kill her husband five months before her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in 2010.

The judge decided, however, that Terri Horman's lawyers could not question or cross-examine the landscaper, Rodolfo Sanchez, about his role in a later meeting with Terri Horman in which her lawyers argued he was acting on behalf of law enforcement in a failed sting operation after Kyron went missing.

Kantor Monday had asked lawyers from each side to submit additional legal briefs before the scheduled Thursday hearing on how the court should weigh Sanchez's testimony in the child custody case, since Terri Horman's lawyers would be restricted from delving fully into the landscaper's credibility.

Terri Horman hasn't seen her daughter Kiara, now 5, since shortly after her stepson disappeared, barred by a restraining order that Kaine Horman obtained against her when law enforcement informed him that Terri Horman allegedly had solicited a landscaper to kill him.

Despite the state's largest search-and-rescue operation, Kyron Horman has not been found, and no arrests have been made in the boy's disappearance or in the alleged murder-for-hire plot.

Terri Horman's lawyers said they needed more time to submit their legal briefs. Kantor has postponed Thursday's hearing. A new date has not been set.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/terri_moulton_hormans_lawyers.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: December 18, 2013, 01:11:15 PM »

The following words of Don Rees imply that there is a connection between the Kyron Horman case and the MFH case.  Ree's words have now have afforded Terri's attorney a heads up regarding possible evidence obtained in the wire-tap ... possible evidence obtained in texts/emails?  In other words ... could it be that Terri's attorney never had any intention of cross-examining the landscaper in regards to the sting ... a cross-examining that could possibly implicate his client in wrong doing?

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:

<snipped>

Engel suggested that Terri Horman's lawyers are using the child custody case "to find out what's going on with law enforcement.''

<snipped>

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM
updated July 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

<snipped>

Law enforcement found hundreds of text messages between Terri Horman and Cook, as well as photographs of Terri "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" on Cook's cell phone, the filing says.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.htm

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 18, 2013, 01:28:57 PM »

Did I miss something?  What is going on regarding the depositions of Easter Mathews, Kristina Porter and Susan Hall by Terri's attorneys ... depositions that the court approved.

Think about it.  The December 19th custody hearing is fast approaching and  I have yet to locate any posted documents related to the depositions of these alleged witnesses ... alleged witnesses who Kaine had obviously been unaware existed despite ongoing briefings with investigators.

The foundation of the June 2010 RO denying Terri contact with her daughter for the past 3 1/2 years was comprised of TWO investigative positions ... the "probable" involvement of Terri in the MFH plot against Kaine as well as the disappearance of Kyron.  Terri's attorneys appear to be focusing on ONLY the landscapers deposition.  Why?

Could it be that Terri's attorneys were taken by surprise when the request to depose these alleged witnesses was granted by the judge?   Could it be the alleged witnesses will now  become non-issues ... the alleged witnesses who Terri's attorneys claimed could testify that Terri was not the last known person to be seen with Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010.

Janet

+++++

REMINDER

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

<snipped>

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

<snipped>

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

<snipped>

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: December 18, 2013, 01:51:12 PM »

Inquiring minds still want to know why the depositions approved by the judge ... depositions Terri's attorney claimed were required to defend the custody lawsuit ... are now a non-issue.

Were Susan Hall, Kristina Porter and Easter Mathews deposed?  Were employees of various business deposed?

Could it be that the request by Terri's attorneys was all a strategy.  Think about it.  The judge's ruling/response revealed that none of these alleged witnesses were in a position to compromise the Kyron Horman investigation if deposed.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

The depositions, Horman's lawyers argued in court Friday, are necessary to gather information to defend Terri Horman as a fit parent who deserves to spend time with her daughter, Kiara, a 4-year-old. Terri Horman hasn't been permitted to see her daughter in more than three years. Kiara has lived exclusively with her father.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 18, 2013, 08:01:55 PM »

Terri's attorney is not stupid.  He realizes that the cross examination of the landscaper in regards to the sting organized by LE could be instrumental in bringing his client down.  Could it be that in reality his strategy is getting the landscaper's deposition regarding the MFH meeting with Terry thrown out?

Could it be if the judge granted the motion filed by Terri's attorney to cross examine the landscaper in regards to the sting ... no cross examination would happen?  Think about the depositions of school faculty and business employees that the judge granted in response to the motion of Terri's attorney ... depositions that were meant to affirm his client was not the last known person seen with Kyron ... depositions that to date have not happened.

Janet

++++++

Alleged murder plot postpones Horman divorce hearing
Posted on December 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Updated today at 12:39 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A two-day hearing in the Horman divorce case was abruptly canceled Wednesday morning. Judge Henry Kantor's office confirmed the hearing was postponed indefinitely.

Terri Horman's lawyer requested the delay, so they can prepare arguments regarding the court's ruling on the testimony of Rudy Sanchez.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Horman-divorce-hearing-postponed--236421031.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: December 19, 2013, 02:38:14 AM »

The implication of Don Rees words on December 16, 2013 is that the MFH case is active and it is interconnected with the Kyron Horman case.  Is Don Rees lying.  I don't think so.

Could it be that implicating words connected to the disappearance of Kyron were spoken by Terri and recorded during the sting ... during the 911 call ... on June 26, 2010?

Could it be that implicating texts/emails were sent by Terri to the landscaper during an alleged relationship?

In other words ... a cross examination of the landscaper by Terri's attorney that goes further than the initial MFH meeting would compromise the Kyron Horman investigation.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

Read more:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: December 19, 2013, 02:39:49 AM »

"TERRI PUT EVERYTHING IN WRITING WHICH GOD LOVE HER HAS BEEN A BLESSING FOR US."
Desiree Young - Dr. Phil Show - September, 2013

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: December 19, 2013, 12:27:07 PM »

Could it be that Terri's "sexual overtures" to both Rudy Sanchez and Michael Cook were selfishly motivated?  In other words ... a strategy.

A redacted transcript was released of Terri's "sexual overtures" to Michael Cook.  Could it be that an unreleased transcript of "sexual overtures" to Rudy Sanchez exists but has not been released?

Could it be the release of this transcript ... the release of the wire-tap and 911 recordings as well as the deposing of the landscaper by Terri's attorney beyond the initial MFH meeting would compromise two investigations?  Think about Don Rees' words in the above post.

Janet

++++

MICHAEL COOK

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
By Maxine Bernstein
July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM
updated July 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

<snipped>

Law enforcement informed Kaine Horman that Terri Horman not only shared concerns about her marriage with Cook and made sexual overtures to him, but made similar overtures to the landscaper who she had attempted to hire to murder Kaine months before Kyron's disappearance, the filing says.

In an interview with law enforcement, Cook told authorities that Terri Horman let him photograph the sealed restraining order, photograph Kaine Horman's new undisclosed address, and he shared the information with at least two people.

Law enforcement found hundreds of text messages between Terri Horman and Cook, as well as photographs of Terri "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" on Cook's cell phone, the filing says.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.html

RUDY SANCHEZ

Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to get rid of her husband: court record
By Maxine Bernstein
December 09, 2013 at 9:20 AM
updated December 09, 2013 at 6:55 PM

<snipped>

According to Engel, the landscaper testified that Terri Horman had hired Sanchez to do yard work in 2008, but Kaine Horman said he wasn't aware of Sanchez or his work.

Five months before Kyron's disappearance, Terri Horman invited Sanchez to a restaurant. Terri Horman told the landscaper her husband was abusive and asked Sanchez to help her find someone to "get rid of" Kaine Horman, Engel wrote in court papers.

"She told me that she was desperate because her husband treated her wrong,'' Sanchez said in the deposition, according to court papers.

Asked if her husband was physically or mentally abusive, Sanchez said Terri Horman told him, "Both ways.''

Terri Horman told the landscaper she was afraid of losing her daughter, Sanchez said in the deposition.

"What she said is she didn't want her husband to take her away from her,'' he said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/landscaper_says_terri_horman_w.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/Emergency%20Hearing%20Motion.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: December 20, 2013, 11:02:02 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 20, 2013, 10:17:40 PM »

On June 30, 2010 ... in the released redacted texting/sexting with Michael Cook ...Terri stated that she had paid her attorney $350,000 as a retainer.  Nevertheless ... according to court records it appears that Terri's parents are underwriting her defence as well as her living expenses.

Janet

++++++

Horman divorce focuses on murder-for-hire
by Kyle Iboshi and KGW.com Staff
Posted on December 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Updated Tuesday, Dec 17 at 7:39 AM

<snipped>

Court records also revealed Monday that Terri was called for a deposition on Dec. 4. She repeatedly asserted her Fifth Amendment rights and refused to testify about her earnings or living expenses.

Therefore her parents were asked to give a deposition, which showed they spent $250,000 to retain her attorneys and continue to support her with no expectation of repayment.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/Horman-divorce-hearing-looking-at-murder-for-hire-evidence-236054061.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: December 20, 2013, 10:28:30 PM »

Think about the hundred pages of texting/sexting with Michael Cook that began four days following the sting ... four days following Kaine taking her daughter and ... two days following the restraining order prevent her from contact with Kiara.  Is that a normal thought process under the circumstances.  It is impossible for me to get my mind around it.  Desiree defined it perfectly.

Janet

++++++

Little Boy Lost
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

KATE SNOW: When you heard there were these new court documents and they say that she developed this relationship with this man, that they were sexting, texting each other—you roll your eyes.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess, to say it tactfully, it goes to someone's character if you're doing something like that. I mean, it's disgusting.

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/38420266/ns/today-today_news/t/little-boy-lost/#.UmHl6lCkpzM

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.