April 27, 2024, 12:15:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 539354 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: December 27, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »

It is my hope that indictments along with answers are forthcoming in the New Year.  Four Christmas Seasons without their precious son must be h--- on Earth for Kaine and Desiree ... four Christmas Seasons of not knowing.

Janet

++++

Entire Desiree Young press conference in Roseburg
Published: Feb 22, 2011 at 12:27 PM PST
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2011 at 3:14 PM PST

4:00

Question:  You have said that Terri is responsible.  Could you explain what you base that on.

Desiree Young: Right before the holidays Tony and I received a briefing from LE where they gave us all the evidence on the case.  We're confident from that briefing that we have the right person.  She put everything in writing.  She had a severe severe hatred for Kyron and she made no mystery to how she felt.  She very clearly wanted him out of her life.

http://www.kpic.com/news/116678914.html?t=a&video=pop

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators."

<snipped>

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: December 27, 2013, 05:04:13 PM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: December 28, 2013, 01:13:11 PM »

Would working out without the aid of steroids create the muscle mass revealed in the following image of Terri?  Could there have been steroids contained in the supplements that Terri took?  Did Terri experience psychological side effects associated with steroid use ... steroid withdrawal?

Janet

+++++ 

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
on August 19, 2010 at 10:30 PM
updated August 15, 2012 at 1:12

<snipped>

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

But Terri's enthusiasm for the sport waned.

"She competed in one contest and that was the end of her bodybuilding," Kaine said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police
Wednesday 11 September 2013 4:25 pm

<snipped>

Spicher:  Your question was did they [le] ask me anything about steroids or anything injectable ever? ....

Spicher: ... I was asked about it very vaguely in the beginning, I told them I had never used them, that I did not believe Terri ever did because she and I had similar views against using them and while we were on different supplement regimens when I was training for a marathon in 2008 I still remembered her to be knowledgeable about legal and effective nutritional supplements. I had no reason to believe she had ever used any kind of steroids.  I can’t say conclusively she never did but it would shock me.

Stoy: Why shock you?

Spicher: Because a few years back I recall Terri telling me that Kaine was what she referred to as “juicing”  and that his behavior had become very aggressive and well,  impatient or overeactive with the kids and she had discussed it with him and he ignored her.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: December 28, 2013, 01:15:38 PM »

EXHIBIT 1: 1/17 - 2/17

<snipped>

06/30/2010

Terri Horman: Men dont approach me they know I can outbench them Do u know I have never dated anyone I couldnt bench their weight

Michael Cook: I weigh about 180

Terri: I can do 195

Michael: I'm speechless

<snipped>

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/redacted-text-messages.PDF

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: December 28, 2013, 01:56:33 PM »

Bottom Line!!

Both Terri and Kaine may have had skeletons in their past but considering neither had ever accused the other of being an unfit parent it can be assumed neither were aware of any wrongdoing that would deem the other an unfit parent.

However ... on June 26, 2010 ... all that changed after investigators had a talk with Kaine ... a talk regarding info that was uncovered since the disappearance of his son ... info that Kaine had no previous knowledge ... info that caused Kaine to flee the family home with his daughter ... info that resulted in a restraining order that has prevented Terri from contact with her daughter for the past 3 1/2 years.

When it is considered that on June 25, 2010 Kyron's parents were upholding Terri in a media interview ... inquiring minds want to know the details behind what was revealed by investigators within the next 24 hours ... details that motivated the chain of events that began on June 26, 2010?

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman's Parents: Stepmom Wants Him Found
June 25, 2010, 8: 25 AM

<snipped>

Although Kyron's stepmother hasn't been named as a suspect or person of interest, authorities have given her a second polygraph test and have distributed flyers featuring pictures of her and her Ford truck, along with questions about her movements, reports CBS News correspondent Jeff Glor.

But Kyron's biological parents stand by Terri Horman.

"I believe she's committed, as the rest of our family is, to finding Kyron. And any other information regarding that is -- the investigators are working with her and with us to help find him, so I don't really have any other comment on that," said Kaine. Young shook her head in agreement as he spoke.

<snipped>

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyron-hormans-parents-stepmom-wants-him-found/ 

Police led Kaine to believe Terri involved in Kyron's disappearance
Posted on July 8, 2010 at 12:05 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Police provided Kaine Horman with probable cause to believe that his wife Terri Moulton-Horman was involved in 7-year-old Kyron's disappearance and a murder-for-hire attempt against him, a restraining order showed.

A Multnomah County judge made the key document public Thursday.

"I believe Respondent (Terri) is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010," Kaine stated in the filing. "I also recently learned that Respondent (Terri) attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true," Horman wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Key-Horman-document-could-be-made-public-97975779.html

http://media.kgw.com/documents/restraining-order-horman.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: December 28, 2013, 02:20:02 PM »

ANOTHER BOTTOM LINE!!

To those who fault Kaine:

If LE had informed me on June 26, 2010 that their investigators had determined that Terri was in all probability involved in the disappearance of my grandson and was in all probability behind a MFH plot against me ... you can be darn sure that I would have been giving my all in the past 3 1/2 years to insure that this woman was not entrusted with my granddaughter.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: December 28, 2013, 03:35:16 PM »

Could it be that DeDe Spicher was less than truthful with Blink during the September interview? 

Janet

+++++

A Blink On Crime Exclusive: DeDe Spicher speaks for the first time about her ordeal in the Kyron Horman investigation- continued

<snipped>

Spicher says Terri was adamant that she never had a sexual relationship with the now infamous landscaper Rudy Sanchez Estrada.   Spicher agrees that her friend had the propensity to be flirtatious but she never knew her to be sexually promiscuous.  Outside of the fact that she says at Kaine’s request to occasionally include an additional female in the bedroom,  to which Spicher declined, she was not aware that the Horman’s had a swinger lifestyle.

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/

1.  NEVER HAD AN AFFAIR WITH THE LANDSCAPER?

Kyron Horman Missing And Endangered: Landscaper Rudy Sanchez Knew Kyron
Wednesday 14 July 2010 3:29 pm

11.  MaeBee says:
July 20, 2010 at 9:04 pm

I just listened to the radio show that blink was on. Did I hear you right that Terri admitted to an affair with Rudy Sanchez or only that she did know him because of the yard work? If she admitted to having a tryst with him, then it truly changes everything that I have been told by her. I need this to be clarifyed, just for my own peace of mind. Thank You.

I am told by sources that Terri was involved in an intimate relationship with Rudy Sanchez at some point. The extent of which, to my knowledge has not been verified.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/#comments

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

2.  A NEW DEFINITION OF FLIRTATIOUS - THE REDACTED TEXTS

Kyron Horman's stepmom won't contest husband's push out of their home; new court files allege sexual relationship
July 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM
updated July 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

<snipped>

Law enforcement found hundreds of text messages between Terri Horman and Cook, as well as photographs of Terri "in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity" on Cook's cell phone, the filing says.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyrons_stepmom_wont_contest_he.htm

Blink

I have been scanning your Kyron Horman blogs from the beginning right up to the present along with your comments.

Why are you currently upholding Terri and DeDe rather than your own sources from past blogs ... sources that clearly imply the possible involvement of these two in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?

Why has your position evolved to a place where you are now upholding Terri and DeDe while undermining the words and efforts of Kaine and Desiree in their quest for answers based on continual briefings with investigators?

Thanks, Janet

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation Exclusive: DeDe Spicher Interview Yields Allegations Of Illegal Steroid Use Terri Horman Took To Police

<snipped>

21. ....
November 28, 2013 at 5:56 am

I will say it again- she is a class act and I 1000% believe if she ever knew anything or suspected TMH capable of complicity in this she would drive her ass to the police station and tell her to come clean herself. That’s a semi-quote.

I will also say NOBODY in this case was ever found to have a burner phone until after TMH was advised by an atty that her house was bugged and her cell was in Kaine’s name- who now had an active RO against her. Again, if DY is stating differently that is false and she knows it.

I would add that even though KH and DY and co horts smeared her publicly without any basis to do so, ever, she does not have anything but compassion for them

B

<snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-61/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: December 28, 2013, 04:48:25 PM »

37. .... 
December 28, 2013 at 1:58 am

..... There are witnesses on the record who saw TMH leave without Kyron- I am not sure how his belongings left behind supports that as a planning issue?

There is something really wrong about why neither DY nor KH ever attempted to hold the school responsible when their child went missing from it.

There is something really wrong- ER about nobody ever asking them that question.

B

++++++

Witnesses on record?  The implication of Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates' words in the following statement is that alleged witnesses were either ruled out or had not come forward two week following the disappearance of Kyron.

The same logic applies in regards to the responsibility of the school.  If there was no credible sighting of Kyron in that school on the morning of June 4, 2010 WITHOUT Terri ... the implication could be that Kyron left unnoticed with Terri.

The coat and backpack?  The intentional leaving behind of Kyron's belongings would give the false impression that Terri may have planned ... false impression which would implied she left the school without her stepson.

Janet

_____

Sheriff’s office tries to dispel rumors about boy's disappearance
Jun 18, 2010
Updated Jun 21, 2010

<snipped>

There was one new piece of information: “Terri is the last-known person to have seen him before he disappeared,” Multnomah County Sheriff’s Capt. Jason Gates said, contrary to previous reports of someone else who might have seen the boy afterward.

<snipped>

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127687387448812800

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

<snipped>

Witnesses said Kyron arrived at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, on Friday morning, perhaps about 8 a.m.

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release. ....

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: December 28, 2013, 06:08:34 PM »

Maybe the denial by Don Rees regarding a cross-examination of Rudy Sanchez Estrada by Terri's attorney has nothing to do with the MFH aspect of the sting.  The following words of Rees imply that there is a connection between that "15 minute meeting" and THE KYRON HORMAN CASE.

What implicating words were spoken by Terri and then recorded through the wire tap worn by the landscaper?

Janet

+++++

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
updated December 16, 2013 at 5:45 PM

<snipped>

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

<snipped>

The judge asked Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Don Rees what the statute of limitations is for attempted murder-for-hire. Rees said it's at least six years. State law says there's no statute of limitation for solicitation to commit murder.

"Nothing said this morning changes where we were a month ago, two months ago. Nothing has changed. The state, to the extent possible, has sought to keep in its control the details of the criminal investigation surrounding the disappearance of this little boy, Kyron Horman,'' Rees said. That would include further information from Sanchez, he said.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: December 28, 2013, 07:16:20 PM »

Horman child custody case: Landscaper can testify, but won't be cross-examined about his work with law enforcement
December 16, 2013 at 12:34 PM
updated December 16, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Kaine Horman's lawyers will be able to call landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez as a witness to testify later this week about an alleged murder-for-hire plot he says Terri Moulton Horman concocted in 2010 as Terri Horman seeks temporary custody of her daughter.

But Terri Horman's lawyers will not be allowed to cross-examine Sanchez about his last 15-minute meeting with their client, organized as a sting operation by law enforcement after her stepson Kyron Horman's disappearance from Skyline School in June 2010, a judge ruled Monday.

Multnomah County Circuit Judge Henry Kantor, though, said he still had not decided whether to allow Sanchez's testimony to be entered as evidence in deciding the child custody case.

<snipped>

If Terri Horman's attorneys are not allowed to question Sanchez, Houze argued that the court is left with "an incomplete and self-serving account of events.'' He also pointed out that Terri Horman has never been charged with solicitation for murder.

Kaine Horman's lawyer, Brett Engel, countered that he tracked down the landscaper on his own, not through the help of law enforcement. In court documents filed Monday, Engel said he found quite a bit of information on the case on the Internet "posted by bloggers, sleuths and lay persons interested in helping locate Kyron Horman. Through my own research, I obtained Mr. Sanchez's name.''

When the alleged murder-for-hire plot occurred about five months before Kyron Horman's disappearance, no law enforcement was involved, Engel said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/12/post_389.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormancourtdocs12162013.pdf

There are those who question the underlying relationship between Rudy Sanchez and Terri Horman that went beyond landscaping.  Could it be that sexting set the the scene that gave Terri the confidence to approach the landscaper with regards to her MFH plot?

Think about Michael Cook and the sealed restraining order.  Was sexting Terri's method of manipulating these guys into doing her will?

Janet

++++

Kyron's father wants step-mom Terri to leave home sooner
Posted on July 14, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Updated Thursday, Jul 15 at 6:09 PM

<snipped>

Similarities to Murder-for-Hire plot

Monday's court filing also stated that police had told Kaine that Terri's "sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent (Terri Horman) attempted to hire to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

In the original restraining order filing, Kaine stated that police had told him Terri had tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-doc-Kaine-Terri-Horman-kyron-horman-contempt-sexting-98270654.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: December 29, 2013, 02:10:27 AM »

“Wheels of justice gind slow but grind fine”  Sun Tzu

Multnomah County sheriff cites new 'investigative avenues' in case of missing Kyron Horman
on November 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM
updated December 04, 2012 at 8:54 AM

<snipped>

A Multnomah County judge this week granted motions by District Attorney Michael Schrunk and Sheriff Dan Staton to delay Desiree Young's civil lawsuit against Terri Horman for nine months.

Chief Deputy District Attorneys Norm Frink and Rod Underhill and Elden Rosenthal, Young's civil lawyer, declined comment Tuesday on the development.

But the sheriff indicated there are some developments in the criminal inquiry into Kyron's disappearance, which his investigators have discussed with prosecutors.

"There are a couple of investigative pieces that are going to open up," Staton told The Oregonian Tuesday. "Our belief is they're going to open up several investigative doors."

He said the new "investigative avenues" are based on information collected in the early phase of the investigation that are now yielding some results.

The sheriff said it does not include cell phone data or emails.

Multnomah County sheriff's Lt. Ned Walls, who oversees the investigators handling the case, said Tuesday, "We have some new leads, yes, and we have furtherance of old leads.''

"The case is still progressing, still evolving,'' Walls said.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/11/multnomah_county_sheriff_cites.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: December 29, 2013, 11:57:19 AM »

ANOTHER BOTTOM LINE!!

To those who fault Kaine:

If LE had informed me on June 26, 2010 that their investigators had determined that Terri was in all probability involved in the disappearance of my grandson and was in all probability behind a MFH plot against me ... you can be darn sure that I would have been giving my all in the past 3 1/2 years to insure that this woman was not entrusted with my granddaughter.

Janet

ALSO ... if LE had informed me on June 26, 2010 AS WELL AS in ongoing briefings that their investigators had determined that Terri was in all probability involved in the disappearance of my grandson and was in all probability behind a MFH plot against me ... you can bet your bottom dollar that my focus for the truth would have been directed towards Terri for the past 3 1/2 years ... the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the morning my grandson went missing.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: December 29, 2013, 07:02:07 PM »

Blink

There was a time that you and I were on the same page in regards to the upholding of Desiree, Kaine and LE as well as suspecting the "probable" involvement of Terri and DeDe in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Kyron.  What caused you to "evolve" regarding your position?

Janet

++++++

IN THE BEGINNING

In Defence of Desiree, Kaine and LE

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Terri Horman Leaves the House
Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 p
m

21.  twinkletoes says:
July 23, 2010 at 4:56 pm

And since I am already unpopular today . . . What if Terri and Dede aren’t talking because they have already told all they know and there is nothing more to tell? What if what Terri and DeDe are talking but not saying what LE wants to hear?

And remember, ladies and gentlemen, the MFH is an allegation–we have nothing but the word of hitman/weed puller. And no arrest. For me, that speaks volumes. Last time I checked, conspiracy to murder is pretty serious criminal offense. If LE isn’t sure on this allegation, how can we be?

Twinkle is right to question it. Frankly, I am not sure I would personally publish an accusation like that and I have the damn first amendment on my side, lol.

However, I do believe there is substantial good faith basis for the family to say what they did or LE would ask them not to.

Actually, LE is using the media in the best possible way in this case, imo.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-18/#comments

The Undermining of DeDe

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered:  Terri Horman Leaves The House
Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck…

“On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. ” ....

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.

B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

The Undermining of Terri

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered:  Grand Jury Meets, Endictment Imminent
26 July 2010 3:16 pm

27.  EliGrandma says:
August 1, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Re the poster “insintel”. Kaine works for Intel. What’s happened to precious Kyron is a sin. Could this poster’s name be telling us something, like Kaine is sinful while at Intel? I know, far fetched but, there were rumors of Kaine having an affair with a co-worker. Hope this makes some sense.

I do not care if Kaine Horman has a harem stashed in his cubicle.  Adults are responsible for their own behavior. I am sick to death of the buck passing for other’s actions that result in pain or trauma to others.  I have seen both Kaine and Desiree on National TV openly professing blame and guilt TOWARD THEMSELVES. That is what people that had nothing to do with their child’s disappearance, but understand their own accountabilities to protect Kyron, and where they failed, do.  These people are beyond terrified with good reason. My heart aches for them, and little Mr. Man, whose smile makes me want to throw rocks at something it is so unfair. He is an innocent child, aren’t they all?  As bio parents, ultimately whatever happens to our babies good or bad, is our fault.

“..Sometimes there aren’t enough rocks..”
- Forrest Gump

Terri Horman knows exactly what she can do to help this nightmare, and she is protecting her own ass. ....

B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/comment-page-15/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 29, 2013, 07:31:34 PM »

Blink

When interviews, official releases and court documents over the past 3 1/2 years are taken into consideration my resolve regarding support for the positions of Desiree, Kaine and the Kyron Horman investigation team has strengthen.  Also my resolve regarding Terri and DeDe's "probable" involvement in the happenings encompassing the morning of June 4, 2010 has also strengthened over time.  This is the reason that I do feel somewhat sad regarding the majority of comments and responses currently posted at your blog pertaining to the topic.

Nevertheless ... I know that you and I have a meeting of mind in regards to the following verse.  I just hope that it happens sooner than later.

"For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all." - Luke 8:17

Janet

+++++

PART ONE

Blink On Crime Kyron Horman Investigation EXCLUSIVE: Terri Horman Friend DeDe Spicher Breaks Her Silence After Passing Polygraph- Requests DA Clear Her Publicly
Wednesday 4 September 201

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/04/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-terri-horman-friend-dede-spicher-breaks-her-silence-after-passing-polygraph-requests-da-clear-her-publicly/

PART TWO

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: December 30, 2013, 03:26:55 PM »

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered:  Terri Horman Leaves The House
Friday 16 July 2010 6:15 pm[/b]

17.  Sondra says:
July 23, 2010 at 1:51 am

Could DeDe be the red head in truck…

“On that Friday at around 3:00 PM. Kelley saw a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the road, idle and then turn around. Kelly thought this very odd, but it happened again at 2:00 AM Saturday. What was this lady in the white truck up to? Words of Kelly: That`s beyond rare. ” ....

This is exactly who I believe was in that truck. She is FOS also, her vehicle was processed as well.

B

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/16/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-terri-horman-leaves-the-house/comment-page-16/

When sources at the getgo tell another story ... could it be that DeDe was not being truthful in the interview with Blink? 

Janet

Kyron Horman Missing and Endangered: Grand Jury Meets, Indictment Imminent
26 July 2010 3:16 pm

<snipped>

Portland, OR- In the case of missing 7-year-old Portland child Kyron Horman, developments today continue to unfold at lightening speed.

During a poorly-kept secret convening of a special grand jury that is in session today, sources inside the investigation believe it’s triers of fact will return an indictment against Terri Horman and possibly one other individual. ..

According to several sources, DeDe Spicher, Terri’s roommate  post Kaine’s restraining order,  was working in a garden near the Horman home the day of Kyron’s disappearance when she received a call at approximately 11:15 am. She left abruptly, returning at approximately 1:00 pm. DeDe was unreachable on her cell phone during that time and the property owner became concerned. Spicher is a long time friend and workout companion of Horman’s.

<snipped>

Read more:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/26/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-grand-jury-meets-indictment-imminent/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: December 30, 2013, 03:32:36 PM »

Why?

Terri Horman's friend DeDe Spicher declines to answer any questions about Terri Horman in deposition
November 09, 2012

Desiree Young's lawyer has filed a motion asking a judge to compel DeDe Spicher, a friend of Terri Moulton Horman's, to answer his questions after she declined to answer 142 questions during a deposition he took earlier this month stemming from Young's civil lawsuit against Horman.

Multnomah County sheriff's investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman, a second-grader who went missing from Skyline School on June 4, 2010, were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on that day.

Spicher declined to answer any questions posed by Young's lawyers on Oct. 5 that involved Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmom, or Kyron -- each time asserting her Fifth Amendment constitutional right not to incriminate herself.

Spicher also declined to answer questions about where she was on June 4, 2010.

"Are you aware that Kyron Horman has disappeared?" asked Young's lawyer, Elden Rosenthal.

"I'm asserting my Fifth Amendment right," Spicher replied, according to a transcript filed in Multnomah County Circuit Court.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2012/10/terri_hormans_friend_dede_spic.html

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/DeDe-watermarked-1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: December 30, 2013, 04:07:27 PM »

THE DISAPPEARANCE OF KYRON - A THEORY IN A TIMELINE

The Terri Horman - DeDe Spicher - Third Party Participant?

Friday, June 4, 2010

07:50 AM (Horman Residence, 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri leaves home with Kyron and Kiara in Kaine's pick up truck.  Terri claims the pick up truck is required that day to bring Kyron's science project home from school.  Terri picks up DeDe at a location close to Skyline Elementary. DeDe's vehicle is parked out of sight.

Driving Time - 10 minutes

08:00AM - 08:20AM - (Skyline Elementary, 11536 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231)  Terri, Kiara, Kyron and DeDe arrive at Skyline Elementary.  Terri parks in front of the school.  DeDe remains with the vehicle.  Terri, Kiara (?) and Kyron head directly to the classroom where photos of Kyron and Kurtis are taken with their respective science projects.  Meanwhile ... DeDe moves Terri's pick up truck from the front of the school to a back exit.  Upon exiting the classroom Kyron's jacket and backpack are intentionally left behind on his desk.  Kyron is immediately taken unnoticed out of the school by Terri through a back exit to the waiting pick up truck.  Terri drives DeDe a short distance to retrieve her vehicle.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

08:35 AM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR)  Terri follows DeDe to her place of employment. DeDe parks her vehicle in a visible location leaving behind cell phone and makes her presence known.  DeDe leaves property unnoticed in Terri's pick up truck along with Kiara and Kyron.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

09:00 AM - (Fred Myers, 11425 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy  Beaverton, OR 97005)  Terri claims in an email to possess a 9:12 AM timed receipt.  DeDe, Kiara (?) and Kyron remain in the pick-up truck.

Driving Time: 10 minutes

09:30 AM - (Fred Meyers, 15995 SW Walker Rd, Beaverton, OR 97006)  While holding Kiara ... Terri has an encounter with Andrea Leckey allegedly between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM.  Kyron and DeDe remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 2 minutes

10:00 AM - (Magic Cleaners, 16035 SW Walker Rd  Beaverton, OR 97006)  Store owner reveals in a media interview that Terri was in the establishment alone.  No Kiara.  DeDe, Kiara and Kyron remain in parked pick up truck.

Driving Time: 40 minutes

10:45 AM - (Sauvie Island Bridge) Records reveal pings from Terri's cell phone ... pings that originate on Sauvie Island.  Kyron is handed over to a third party participant with a safe haven connection or ....

Driving time: 40 minutes

11:40 AM - (24 Hour Fitness, 1265 NW Waterhouse Avenue Beaverton, OR 97006)  Terri arrives at gym.  Kiara is left in gym's childcare. (?)  DeDe remains in the vehicle.

Driving Time: 20 minutes

01:00 PM - (40 Acre Property, 13000 Northwest Old Germantown Road, Portland, OR) Terri drives DeDe back to 40 acre property where DeDe makes her presence known.  When questioned regarding her absence ... DeDe insists she had been on the property all morning.

Driving Time: 15 minutes

01:15 PM - (Horman Residence - 15725 NW Sheltered Nook Rd, Portland, OR 97231) Terri returns home with Kiara.  Terri emails photo of Kyron taken earlier to contacts.

02:00 AM - Terri does not attend the talent show at Skyline ... the talent show that Kyron is a scheduled participant.  Terri does not bring home Kyron's science project?

APPROXIMATE TIME FRAME: 5 1/2 HOURS

APPROXIMATE ACCUMULATED DRIVING TIME - 2 1/2 HOURS

Backup documents/videos/articles to support my "theory" are available upon request.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 30, 2013, 09:41:00 PM »

On June 30, 2010 ... in the released redacted texting/sexting ...Terri stated that she had paid her attorney $350,000 as a retainer.  Either Terri is lying to Michael Cook or her parents are lying in their deposition to the court.

Janet

++++++

Horman divorce focuses on murder-for-hire
by Kyle Iboshi Posted on December 16, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Updated Tuesday, Dec 17 at 7:39 AM

<snipped>

Court records also revealed Monday that Terri was called for a deposition on Dec. 4. She repeatedly asserted her Fifth Amendment rights and refused to testify about her earnings or living expenses.

Therefore her parents were asked to give a deposition, which showed they spent $250,000 to retain her attorneys and continue to support her with no expectation of repayment.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/Horman-divorce-hearing-looking-at-murder-for-hire-evidence-236054061.html

Kyron's Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
July 10th, 2010 By JAMES PITKIN

<snipped>

Young says Terri Horman was a frequent liar about matters large and small.

"She can't even tell the truth about her divorce or, you know, how she met Kaine, any of that," Young says.

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-976-kyrons_parents_describe_web_of_deception_from_step.html

Kyron’s biological parents have harsh words for stepmother
updated 11/15/2010 3:28:18 PM ET

<snipped>

Even before she learned of the alleged alcohol abuse, Young did not have a high opinion of Terri Horman, whom she described as a “pathological” liar.

<snipped>

http://www.today.com/id/40192620/ns/today-today_people/#.UsIu1vRDvcg

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: December 30, 2013, 10:16:40 PM »

The dynamics of Kaine's relationship with Terri may have been rocky but considering neither had ever officially accused the other of being an unfit parent it can be assumed neither were aware of any wrongdoing that would deem the children were at risk prior to June 4, 2010.

Kaine is between a rock and a hard place.  It appears that evidence which is requires to back up allegations that his daughter's well being would be jeopardized if Terri was afforded contact has the ability if released to compromised the investigation into the disappearance of his son.

Janet

+++++

Kyron's Parents Describe Web of Deception from Stepmom (With Audio)
July 10th, 2010 By JAMES PITKIN

<snipped>

Young and Horman say the full extent of Terri Horman's deceptions wasn't clear until after Kyron disappeared, when they and investigators began piecing the picture together in conversations with friends and acquaintances.

But Kaine Horman says he didn't fully believe his wife could be behind Kyron's disappearance until he learned about the alleged murder-for-hire plot. The Oregonian has reported Terri Horman offered to pay a landscaper to kill her husband six or seven months ago.

"I have no idea what she's capable of, because she's obviously done some horrible things or tried to do some horrible things that took us all by surprise," Kaine Horman said.

<snipped>

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-976-kyrons_parents_describe_web_of_deception_from_step.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: December 30, 2013, 10:17:35 PM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.