March 29, 2024, 07:16:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercury in mandated vaccines a major cause of ASD/ADHD (?)  (Read 4410 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« on: May 23, 2011, 10:43:02 PM »

I have three sons, two who were diagnosed with ADHD and one with ADD.  They are now in their mid to late 20s.  And I know there are other monkeys here with children also diagnosed with ADHD, ADD, or Autism. 

I was the kind of mom who was very careful to follow my sons doc's advise to get their shots on time, and maintained their shot records.  I do remember that these vaccines were required for my sons to be in school, as well as to take part in sports, such as little league.

For all these years, I never knew WHY or HOW all three of my sons had ADHD.  Didn't know what caused it.  I do know tho that dealing with ADHD was a nightmare for all concerned.   

And now, 20+ years later, am finally beginning to find out at least one (likely) cause of ADHD.  Am sitting here in tears actually.  Knowing that I got my sons their mandated shots, because 'it was the right thing to do' for them, I thought at the time.  Never ever thinking what the ingredients in those shots might do to them down the road.  I trusted the docs and our gov't and the FDA, EPA etc etc etc!  If only I had known then, what I'm finding out now.... 

I want others to know this info!!  Would like to discuss this with others, what do you think/feel?  It's too late for my sons now, but it sure isn't too late for the next generation! 

And what, if anything, can we do about this??   

I will add that 'it seems' this topic is very controversial, having done a bit of googling after I read the following article.  Some say this couldn't be true.  I honestly don't know what to think!  Are they in denial??  Or am I over-reacting?? 

http://health.consumercide.com/mercury-asd-adhd.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 01:55:54 AM »

Oh wykes (((((hugs))))). I know what you are feeling. Write to me if you would like. I don't post on the internet anymore about this subject because the debates are a waste of my time. I know what happened to my son, I saw it. One day the truth will come out.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.