June 07, 2024, 09:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 325305 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1780 on: May 25, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »

Did George said something about the day that he chased casey?

Cecilita, the odd thing is that although Baez brought up allegations that George lied about chasing Casey in his car, he didn't bring it up in cross-examination of George. I think that's going to look strange to the jury as well.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: May 25, 2011, 06:39:58 PM »

Maybe she'll wear her blue dress.

lol...bet she would if she could

HLN is showing a letter that George wrote to  Casey dated March 2010...had not seen that one before!

logging out for the night (I think lol)..
talk to ya tomorrow morning

This one, probably.

Thank you Brandi for finding that letter.

After this date of the letter..March 2010..George has not been in court or trying to see her at the jail..he only went to court after this when he needed to be there..many times Cindy came alone.  I believe that is when the defense told him Casey accusations and this was the story they were going to use.  I believe that really did it for him.

I think it still hurt like hell yesterday for him to have her attorneys make those accusations in open court on national TV.  I do not believe George ever abused Casey in any way shape or form. 

Casey will do anything not to have to stay in jail or admit to murdering Caylee..anything..and this proves it..she would rather cut everyone out of her life then admit the truth..she would rather see her family shamed and her father and brother arrested rather then tell the truth.  The girl is a pure Evil .

I believe real , palitable Evil walks this Earth..and Casey is part of that pure Evil.  I never used to feel that way..I used to feel there was some redeeming factor in everyone.  I used to think that Evil was not real or that it had a name or face.  Now I have completely changed in the past 10+ years..since that time I have witnessed too much Evil to believe it isn't alive and well on this Earth.  There are some people that just are not able to be rehilbiltated, some people that will never ever tell the truth, some people that would rather murder then love..and those people deserve to be put down or put away for life..no parole, no pardons, just a cell and a cot and three meals a day..and that is more mercy then they ever gave their victims.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: May 25, 2011, 06:40:48 PM »

With the chronological presentation of the witnesses by the statem who do you think we'll hear from tomorrow?  Amy?  The tattoo guy?

Gotta run but will bbl, Lord willing Smile

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: May 25, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »

Gotta point out a testimony discrepancy. TL said her car was broke down and then he asked if she wanted him to look at it. She said her dad would take care of it.Why would he ask that if it was just out of gas?

There were two instances, one was that she ran out of gas near her home.  The other, on the 27th she claimed her car broke down & Tony came to pick her up.

The one on the 27th is when she left the car in the Amscot parking lot by the dumpster because the car was reeking by then.  However she told Tony the car broke down, her Dad would fix it...and met him at his car..so he didn't even need to jump out of the car....and she had groceries she had stolen from her parents home.
When George and Cindy went to pick the car up at the towing yard is there any testimony that George had to put gas in the car or had problems starting the car before he took it home? If not, that proves to me that she dumped the car period.

IRRC..George brought gas with him in gas can(s) to the tow yard...I guess because she ran out of gas so often he wouldn't know if there was even enough gas to get home.
Thank you for clearing this up for me
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1784 on: May 25, 2011, 06:45:14 PM »

the whole gas can thing is whacked,i know you've handled a gas can with gas in it, that smell is
in the nose an mouth an doesn't go away as soon as you leave the area where the gas is/was

i just put gas in my mower,my shirt still smell of gas an hour later,even after i washed my hands
and was away from the gas source

The smell of gas makes me so sick that my husband usually fills up the car when I am not in it.  I wish the state would of questioned him more about how close he got to the car.  If Caylee's body wasn't in there yet, where did Casey put it?  What guy watches a girl fill a gas tank with cans?  Not in my world and Tony really seemed to be the macho-swagger type.  He even said that Casey was able to break in to the shed with a crowbar but he did it, because she was a "girl".  Why didn't the state ask Tony what Casey bought at Penny's?  I couldn't really tell what she was buying, I just saw her swipe a card.  Did anyone get a good look at what it was?  My hubby guessed black shoes but I just couldn't tell.  I really felt the contempt for Tony from Baez for cooperating in the search for a missing little girl.  He made it seemed like Tony was saying stuff against her on purpose.  Seems to me that Tony said a lot more in his statements than he said in court today.  So many questions, unanswered. 
June 27, 2008 Tony takes Casey to JC Penney where she used Cindy’s credit card to by heels for the club that night. Eric Edwards tells Tony on Sept 8 that they have that on surveillance video.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: May 25, 2011, 06:51:37 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251132/Day-2:-Casey-Anthonys-ex-boyfriend-takes-witness-stand
Day 2: Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend takes witness stand By Jacqueline Fell, Adam Longo and Christine Webb, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 5:13 PM

ORLANDO --

The Casey Anthony trial entered Day 2 Wednesday, with the prosecution calling more witnesses to the stand to support their case of murder against the 25-year-old mother.

Will more bombshell testimony come be brought to light?

Judge wants list of witnesses

Before Judge Belvin Perry brought in the jury Wednesday, he asked the state of Florida to hand over a list of its next 40 witnesses, so the defense could spent less time preparing their cross-examinations.

The judge acknowledged that he could not legally make the state do that, but added if attorneys were going to play that game, they would also have to play by his rules.

"The game is going to be called '35 minutes for lunch,'" said Perry, also threatening to bring in the court for half-days on Sunday if both sides did not start cooperating.

During a short recess that followed, the prosecution appeared to hand over documents to the defense, believed to be the list of witnesses.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: May 25, 2011, 06:54:56 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/251132/Day-2:-Casey-Anthonys-ex-boyfriend-takes-witness-stand
i-Poll

Whose story do you trust more?
George Anthony's (48%)
Jose Baez's (9%)
Neither (43%)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: May 25, 2011, 07:02:16 PM »

Thank you Brandi , after all you have done today, you go and find that in a moments notice.  You are amazing.    I wonder how much they told George that day?  He says 2 questions but then he said he was so hurt by the opening statements.  Wonder what 2 questions they asked George?  I really would of rather had Linda or Jeff do the questioning today.  I had a ton more questions for almost every witness.

You're welcome.

I am guessing the two questions are:

Did you molest your daughter?

Did you find Caylee drowned in your pool?

Just my guess.

That was over a year ago, March 2010. Having answered them back then, he would be hurt that they made those accusations during Opening Statements.

Brandi~

Was there a page two of this letter?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: May 25, 2011, 07:09:48 PM »

I remember when this happened we noticed in the garage the Anthony's had 2 freezers in
the garage. But remember they had a month  nearly to put Caylee in the freezer and then
move her. The people that were in her car and said there was no smell, well she was moved
by then. Shortly after the A's got rid of the freezer and the washer and dryer.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: May 25, 2011, 07:13:04 PM »

HLN drives me BANANAS!! They are talking about what happened earlier with Bozo and the reporter and how poor Bozo almost tripped and almost banged his head on a telephone pole because of that reporter.  HLN that is NOT what I see.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: May 25, 2011, 07:15:50 PM »

Does anyone know if their is a transcript of the prosecution opening statement?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: May 25, 2011, 07:20:43 PM »

Does anyone know if their is a transcript of the prosecution opening statement?

I haven't seen a transcript yet Blonde
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: May 25, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »

I hope everyone has found where I moved the old Juror selection threads.  Moved to the Caylee Marie Anthony Murder Trial Archives above the main threads.  Anyway, I'll be moving each Trial Day thread up there too eventually, so if you are looking for a thread that is where you will find them all (after the fact).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=81.0
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1793 on: May 25, 2011, 07:28:07 PM »

I have a comment/question for all you smart monkeys....

The OS from the defense is claiming sexual abuse against Casey....now today with TL on stand the major thing that stood out strongly to me in all he said was Casey saying" that her Dad would take care of it". Now I don't know if it is just my way of thinking or not but would love to know if this contridicts her claims against her father ?? I never believed there was any incest!

This is beyong insane to me....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: May 25, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »

HLN drives me BANANAS!! They are talking about what happened earlier with Bozo and the reporter and how poor Bozo almost tripped and almost banged his head on a telephone pole because of that reporter.  HLN that is NOT what I see.

pb

That is not what I saw either. Bozo tossed his head back when he delivered the F bomb, but was not near the pole. As a matter of fact Simms was closer to the pole than he was. I don't see what he was cussing about. He didn't even trip, it was the cameraman that tripped. Like Bozo's luggage is so incredibly expensive a scuff mark might ruin it. If it's that irreplacable, he shouldn't be lugging it around in public and should keep it in a vault. The fool is just upset because he knows he's outclassed and outgunned and wants to vent his temper on his usual whipping boy--the media. He is utterly pathetic.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: May 25, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »

Thank you Brandi , after all you have done today, you go and find that in a moments notice.  You are amazing.    I wonder how much they told George that day?  He says 2 questions but then he said he was so hurt by the opening statements.  Wonder what 2 questions they asked George?  I really would of rather had Linda or Jeff do the questioning today.  I had a ton more questions for almost every witness.

You're welcome.

Just my guess.

That was over a year ago, March 2010. Having answered them back then, he would be hurt that they made those accusations during Opening Statements.

Brandi~

Nope.

There was an envelope, but I don't see how that is important.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: May 25, 2011, 07:33:46 PM »

05/25/2011 BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Witnesses http://www.wftv.com/video/28026495/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: May 25, 2011, 07:34:35 PM »

OMG- seems there was an altercation with the defense team body guard on the way into court today!!!

swearing, f bombs - and pushing and threats by mason, and of course more drama than there should be

http://www.wftv.com/video/28018147/index.html
Thanks Loca.   

Wow, that's worth watching!

Bumping - If you need a laugh!  Monkey Devil!

your welcome. I seen on insessions I think the  body guard was acting like an arse too

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: May 25, 2011, 07:37:47 PM »

You're welcome.

Just my guess.

Brandi~

Nope.

There was an envelope, but I don't see how that is important.

This is all that was with that letter:

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: May 25, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »

I remember when this happened we noticed in the garage the Anthony's had 2 freezers in
the garage. But remember they had a month  nearly to put Caylee in the freezer and then
move her. The people that were in her car and said there was no smell, well she was moved
by then. Shortly after the A's got rid of the freezer and the washer and dryer.

I may be wrong, but wouldn't the ME be able to tell at autopsy from the bones if Caylee had been put in a freezer?  I think there is a lot more forensic evidence that we have yet to see.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.