May 27, 2024, 10:46:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 324266 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: May 25, 2011, 09:04:40 PM »

I fell asleep and missed TL's testimony.  Did DT get to cross?  or will that be tomorrow?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: May 25, 2011, 09:06:53 PM »

Here's Magpie's blog, for day 2 of the trial, from the Hinky Meter....

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/25/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-2-052511/
samarie
I could just hug ya .. been waiting for it before retiring for the night....
Good Night Loca...
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: May 25, 2011, 09:07:05 PM »

Defense didn't finish.
Will finish up tomorrow.......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: May 25, 2011, 09:08:45 PM »

samarie
thats yesterdays news Sad  she hasnt posted for today yet:)

I thought it was a repeat too, but it's not. I did a double check and that is her blog for today's events ...sorry to diappoint.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: May 25, 2011, 09:13:32 PM »

We've all seen Casey yelling, screaming, screeching at her parents.  Now we see her boo-hooing in court.  So if she was "trained" to lie and conceal her emotions, etc.  why doesn't she do it when dealing with her parents or in the courtroom?

Hint:  That's just a total lie made up by Jose Baez.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1825 on: May 25, 2011, 09:16:41 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Totally wiped out after court today.  I took lots of pictures and notes. Catching a flight home early in the am and the I'll blog all the details.

I had a direct view of Casey the entire day. A few times when the jury was out of the room i saw her joking with her female lawyers.

Judge Perry is adorable and his smile is infectious.

A highlight was when I was able to chat with Linda. I congratulated her on yesterday's opening and she was so sweet and said thanks very much and gave me a warm smile.

Security is very tight in the court room.  No messing around.  Except for Baez's dumb jokes.

Tony was so genuine - I almost thought he was going to cry. From my view he never looked over to her until he had to point her out.  They had many side bars and he would look everywhere except her direction.  Casey looked towards him many times. 

It was a very long day and at times with the white noise in the courtroom it was hard to stay awake.  The microphones are still being tweaked. It was hard for everyone to hear and sometimes that caused confusion.

Baez seems very amateurish and out of his league.

George and Cindy were in court the entire time.  They were seated almost entirely out of the view of the jurors. They both looked very good.  No bibles or bears today.  They were horribly treated when they were leaving at the end of the day. My mom and I witnessed the whole thing. Sad and scary. Casey never looks at them....never!

I'll get everything up as soon as I get home.  It was really interesting and the other court
spectators were all so nice.  It was such an amazing experience.

I'll check back once the pics are up.

Monkey hugs- craftycathie

Ps.  I did interviews with CBS national, fox local and CBS local
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: May 25, 2011, 09:21:59 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Totally wiped out after court today.  I took lots of pictures and notes. Catching a flight home early in the am and the I'll blog all the details.

I had a direct view of Casey the entire day. A few times when the jury was out of the room i saw her joking with her female lawyers.

A highlight was when I was able to chat with Linda. I congratulated her on yesterday's opening and she was so sweet and said thanks very much and gave me a warm smile.

Security is very tight in the court room.  No messing around.  Except for Baez's dumb jokes.

Tony was so genuine - I almost thought he was going to cry. From my view he never looked over to her until he had to point her out.  They had many side bars and he would look everywhere except her direction.  Casey looked towards him many times. 

It was a very long day and at times with the white noise in the courtroom it was hard to stay awake.  The microphones are still being tweaked. It was hard for everyone to hear and sometimes that caused confusion.

George and Cindy were in court the entire time.  They were seated almost entirely out of the view of the jurors. They both looked very good.  No bibles or bears today.  They were horribly treated when they were leaving at the end of the day. My mom and I witnessed the whole thing. Sad and scary. Casey never looks at them....never!

I'll get everything up as soon as I get home.  It was really interesting and the other court

Thank you so much, it's great to hear what it's like first hand.  We'll look forward to your photos!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: May 25, 2011, 09:26:24 PM »

Wow CraftyCathy!  What a day for you!  Thank you soooooo much!  Look forward to hearing more.  We could see you most of the time behind Mr. George when he was speaking. 

You looked so beautiful in your "banana yellow" (as one monkey pointed out) and listening so intently!  We're proud to have you as a monkey!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: May 25, 2011, 09:28:10 PM »

I remember when this happened we noticed in the garage the Anthony's had 2 freezers in
the garage. But remember they had a month  nearly to put Caylee in the freezer and then
move her. The people that were in her car and said there was no smell, well she was moved
by then. Shortly after the A's got rid of the freezer and the washer and dryer.

I may be wrong, but wouldn't the ME be able to tell at autopsy from the bones if Caylee had been put in a freezer?  I think there is a lot more forensic evidence that we have yet to see.

I don't know about the freezer part..but I do know a little bit about drowning.  Normally when a person drowns , and shoot I don't remember the name now, there is a substance found in the bones that is not found in normal bone tissue.  I am sure that the ME examined for that..especially in Florida.  And that did not come up in the aultopsy.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: May 25, 2011, 09:29:08 PM »

Did I miss it..Did Cindy get up there today?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: May 25, 2011, 09:32:46 PM »

samarie
Good Night Loca...

night samarie
I tried to go to bed but am  not able to get todays events out of my mind. I like the bloggers comment about amaturish.. her words... craftie cathie thanks

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: May 25, 2011, 09:34:56 PM »

HLN drives me BANANAS!! They are talking about what happened earlier with Bozo and the reporter and how poor Bozo almost tripped and almost banged his head on a telephone pole because of that reporter.  HLN that is NOT what I see.

pb

This WESH 2 video from the cameraman who tripped shows what happened from a different angle. HLN folks are BLIND !!!! 
Excellent footage.
http://www.wesh.com/r-video/28018643/detail.html

The end of this is very interesting 
Starting at 3:06 they are almost in the court doors.  Bobo and Mumbles stop just before the door. 
Bobo walks away from his pull bag and goes back towards where some reporters and camera crews are.
You can here Mumbles say something, then say "come on Will"
then Bobo comes back and picks his bag back up and continues to go towards the court doors. 

The reporter from the earlier incident says "Jose that was ridiculous, you just elbowed him. Jose seriously you just elbowed him, you just walked by and elbowed him.  Is that how a professional acts Jose Baez? The F Bombs and the pushing, you just stuck your elbow out and you elbowed him.  How unprofessional is that?"

Seems Bobo is a bully that wanted to get the last lick in today.  I so hope he gets disbarred at the end of this.  Mumbles is no better. First pulling the Senior Citizen card to threaten the reporters and then just watching Jose carry on.           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: May 25, 2011, 09:36:01 PM »

Wow, Crafty...
Can't wait to hear the rest of your experience.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: May 25, 2011, 09:36:10 PM »

Questions? 

Was the Ant's pool chlorine or something like baquacil?  Do we know?
Also what is the consensus for the dates/days Caylee's body was in Casey's trunk?

TYIA for any response!
Fat cat..it was most definitely not chlorine.  When the LE took photos of the interior of the shed it was noted ..I can not remember the brand name but  not chlorine ..it was a product like baquacil...which , if I remember correctly would not have produced any chloroform in, on or near Caylee..no way ..no how if she had drowned in that pool.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: May 25, 2011, 09:36:59 PM »

Not that I'm aware of.  Today was all Casey's friends like Tony, Tony's roommates and a couple of girls from Fusion.  Also that Brian Burner who she borrowed the shovel from.  No Cindy however..not today.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: May 25, 2011, 09:37:01 PM »

samarie
thats yesterdays news Sad  she hasnt posted for today yet:)

I thought it was a repeat too, but it's not. I did a double check and that is her blog for today's events ...sorry to diappoint.

I know. I read it twice. Seemed like she was expounding on what she said yesterday.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: May 25, 2011, 09:40:11 PM »

We've all seen Casey yelling, screaming, screeching at her parents.  Now we see her boo-hooing in court.  So if she was "trained" to lie and conceal her emotions, etc.  why doesn't she do it when dealing with her parents or in the courtroom?

Hint:  That's just a total lie made up by Jose Baez.

Anna
- you are 100% correct 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: May 25, 2011, 09:41:26 PM »

FYI  (Hat Tip W/S):

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68453&page=4

Taken from a cached Orlando Sentinel page:

In the past month, 39-year-old Baez has appeared on national television shows. He is quoted in People magazine. Court hearings he's in are shown live over the Internet.

This sudden celebrity is a dramatic change for the boy who dropped out of Homestead High in the ninth grade, joined the U.S. Navy and attended Florida State University with plans of becoming a cop. He decided to be a lawyer his last year in Tallahassee.

"I wanted to have a bigger impact on the system. I thought law was the way to do that," he said from his strip-mall office next door to Miller Bail Bonds and down the street from the Osceola County Jail.

Baez, who speaks Spanish and Portuguese, graduated from St. Thomas University in Miami in 1997, cut his legal teeth at the Miami-Dade Public Defender's Office and opened his law firm in Kissimmee three years ago. He has another lawyer who works with him, along with an investigator and a paralegal.

(I know the HS he attended.  One of my sons attended this school as well,  he also dropped out.  Pretty tough school, higher ratio of black vs white students.  That said, I am familiar with the area he grew up in, in South Florida.  His reaction on that "tripping video" was appropriate, given his early exposure to the racial/cultural differences and pressures associated with this area, you had to be "tough". 
His immediate response could have been worse.  You can take the boy out of Homestead, but you can't take the Homestead out of the boy.  I think I understand JB a little better now - MK)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: May 25, 2011, 09:43:23 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Oh Cathie that is wonderful about your interviews ..we will look for them and watch.

Thank you so much for that very intimate look at today's hearing.

I hope you can get some rest on the flight home...and look forward to your posts.

Thank you so much.

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: May 25, 2011, 09:45:20 PM »

Not that I'm aware of.  Today was all Casey's friends like Tony, Tony's roommates and a couple of girls from Fusion.  Also that Brian Burner who she borrowed the shovel from.  No Cindy however..not today.
thank-you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.