May 27, 2024, 08:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 324262 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: May 25, 2011, 10:30:31 PM »

A bit on the testimony today.

Testimony: Casey partied while girl was missing: MyFoxORLANDO.com

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: May 25, 2011, 10:30:33 PM »

I'm late to this but just watching Baez cross and ask Tony L. about the weapons.  Hadn't the defense even admitted by that time Caylee was dead?  Why would she need any weapons then?  Also, hate to say it but really would any adult need any of those weapons to harm a baby?  Really?  Him asking Tony about Casey having Caylee just makes Casey looks worse.  Everyone who met Caylee accepted her except apparently, Casey.

I thought Baez was disputing the computer searches and trying to suggest they were done out of curiousity and shouldn't be taken seriously.  No big deal accordong to the DT. Of course, they think accusing family members of sexual abuse and killing your baby is no big deal too.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1862 on: May 25, 2011, 10:34:20 PM »

Here's Magpie's blog, for day 2 of the trial, from the Hinky Meter....

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/25/caylee-anthony-case-trial-day-2-052511/

Thanks Samarie!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: May 25, 2011, 10:38:31 PM »

Questions? 

Was the Ant's pool chlorine or something like baquacil?  Do we know?
Also what is the consensus for the dates/days Caylee's body was in Casey's trunk?

TYIA for any response!
Fat cat..it was most definitely not chlorine.  When the LE took photos of the interior of the shed it was noted ..I can not remember the brand name but  not chlorine ..it was a product like baquacil...which , if I remember correctly would not have produced any chloroform in, on or near Caylee..no way ..no how if she had drowned in that pool.

TU BikerBev and GypsyDD.  I'm already looking ahead to the forensic evidence part.  And from everything I've read your right GypsyDD.  I did not realize it was so easy to make chloroform either. 

I can't help this nauseating vibe I have that the Family will still try to save her somehow.  I don't think it's going to go away until after they have all taken the stand because I just can't trust them. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1864 on: May 25, 2011, 10:39:13 PM »

Hi monkeys,

Totally wiped out after court today.  I took lots of pictures and notes. Catching a flight home early in the am and the I'll blog all the details.

I had a direct view of Casey the entire day. A few times when the jury was out of the room i saw her joking with her female lawyers.

Judge Perry is adorable and his smile is infectious.

A highlight was when I was able to chat with Linda. I congratulated her on yesterday's opening and she was so sweet and said thanks very much and gave me a warm smile.

Security is very tight in the court room.  No messing around.  Except for Baez's dumb jokes.

Tony was so genuine - I almost thought he was going to cry. From my view he never looked over to her until he had to point her out.  They had many side bars and he would look everywhere except her direction.  Casey looked towards him many times. 

It was a very long day and at times with the white noise in the courtroom it was hard to stay awake.  The microphones are still being tweaked. It was hard for everyone to hear and sometimes that caused confusion.

Baez seems very amateurish and out of his league.

George and Cindy were in court the entire time.  They were seated almost entirely out of the view of the jurors. They both looked very good.  No bibles or bears today.  They were horribly treated when they were leaving at the end of the day. My mom and I witnessed the whole thing. Sad and scary. Casey never looks at them....never!

I'll get everything up as soon as I get home.  It was really interesting and the other court
spectators were all so nice.  It was such an amazing experience.

I'll check back once the pics are up.

Monkey hugs- craftycathie

Ps.  I did interviews with CBS national, fox local and CBS local

Thanks so much Cathie!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: May 25, 2011, 10:40:35 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib1A9xAqTiY&feature=youtu.be

Hearing what Baez accused him of in his opening statement makes Baez's questions to George in the pre trial hearings about Casey is your baby, you would do anything for her right, if I told you that you not showing up in trial next month could save your daughter's life, could you do it, stay away....
it makes that set of questions outrageous! Remember that little gem?

Nice catch Loca. When Baez asked George those questions during that hearing I was a little confused. If the DT had managed to keep the A's out of the courtroom during the trial, then George wouldn't have been able to refute Bozo's opening statements...Makes a lot more sense now that I think about it..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: May 25, 2011, 10:45:26 PM »

Casey does not fit the profile of a sex abuse victim..she just does not.

First, she never ever would have left CAYLEE in Cindy's and Georgies's care.

Second she would have left home and gotten out of that situation as soon as she was able.  Instead she continued to live there and reap the benefits of free car, free room and board, free babysitting....when she could have gotten the father to help with child support, government aid to help with housing, food for Caylee as well as food for herself and government assistance with child care.

Third she would have confided in someone long before she confided in a jailhouse friend..who she hardly knew..and wrote in her letters that Lee maybe touched her breasts while she was sleeping and maybe George did too..per a dream.   That reeks of someone in jail telling her or..Jose are you and your mitigation team guilty of this...that any inappropriate sexual behavior is grounds for mitigation.

Fourth..I have never seen the outcome of a sexual victim murdering her child or leaving her child in a situation where she might be murdered or hurt.  That doesn't ring true.

I would like to have Oprah do the sexual abuse interview with Casey after this is over.  Why..because Oprah was sexually abused as a child and not just by one person..but by family members and family friends.  I would like Casey to look anyone in the eye and admit she was sexually abused.  She can't..not because of shame..the abused do not carry the shame..but the abuser does. 

Casey murdered Caylee because everybody who met Caylee loved her..did not want any harm to come to her..and knew that caring for Caylee should take front and center.
Casey murdered Caylee because she was jealous of Caylee and she did not want the responsibility ..but she did not want her mother and dad or anyone else for that matter having Caylee....how could they all love Caylee enough to care for her when Casey herself could not fathom loving her that much?

Tony hit a nerve today with Casey..he wasn't that into you.  You were a girl wiling to do whatever.  But when he was moving in a few months..you weren't moving there too.  He just wanted fun times..he wanted a girlfriend..not a wife at that point.  He didn't even invite her home to NYC to meet the parents when he left..it was a fling.

So now she knows Tony isn't lying for her, shot girls aren't lying for her, Tony's roomies aren't lying for her, her Dad isn't lying for her..and Mom and Lee won't either.

Foolish girl..Tony's in court tomorrow..which shirt shows the most cleavage..will she draw the eyebrows back on her face?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: May 25, 2011, 10:51:38 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib1A9xAqTiY&feature=youtu.be

Hearing what Baez accused him of in his opening statement makes Baez's questions to George in the pre trial hearings about Casey is your baby, you would do anything for her right, if I told you that you not showing up in trial next month could save your daughter's life, could you do it, stay away....
it makes that set of questions outrageous! Remember that little gem?

Nice catch Loca. When Baez asked George those questions during that hearing I was a little confused. If the DT had managed to keep the A's out of the courtroom during the trial, then George wouldn't have been able to refute Bozo's opening statements...Makes a lot more sense now that I think about it..
I am  so glad now ... that the anthonys heard it themselves from the two faced inept attorney representing thier daughter.. he alienated her these last three years.. is there something about his relationship with her that he doesnt want out ... so he alienates them.. I mean she was spending many long days in his office while on blond...  and she herself said she was eating food that was sent in by some t.v station.. she was bragging about how much she ate... what mother would even want to eat if their daughter went missing...

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: May 25, 2011, 10:58:06 PM »

Questions? 

Also what is the consensus for the dates/days Caylee's body was in Casey's trunk?

TYIA for any response!
Fat cat..it was most definitely not chlorine.  When the LE took photos of the interior of the shed it was noted ..I can not remember the brand name but  not chlorine ..it was a product like baquacil...which , if I remember correctly would not have produced any chloroform in, on or near Caylee..no way ..no how if she had drowned in that pool.

TU BikerBev and GypsyDD.  I'm already looking ahead to the forensic evidence part.  And from everything I've read your right GypsyDD.  I did not realize it was so easy to make chloroform either. 

I can't help this nauseating vibe I have that the Family will still try to save her somehow.  I don't think it's going to go away until after they have all taken the stand because I just can't trust them. 

Trust me..the family had turned a corner a while ago..they did not try to show up for the jury selection..that's open to the public they could have.

They tried to meet wtih her before jury selection to convince her to plea..I am sure that has been their goal for atleast the past few months..yes they are trying to save her life..but they do not anylonger believe that she is innocent..I just know this from their reactions.

When they trademarked Caylee's name and then the phrase Justice for Caylee..that was their tipping point..I am telling you that was to make her realize they were not going to sit blindly by while she destroyed the entire family and Caylee's name.  They made their stand perfectly clear.  I know it looks like $$$ to be made..but by the time the trademark does or doesn't go through Casey will be done...either DP or LWOP. There is no future market for that trademark..but there is a current statement..we are taking Caylee back in death.

They turned a page then..and they are turning a page everyday they are in court , on the prosecution side.  George was a witness to his love and grief over Caylee. Lee and Cindy will do the same..I pray I am right..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: May 25, 2011, 10:59:18 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
Baez Pitches Telemundo Soap Opera Plot in Lieu of Opening Statement

Loca
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: May 25, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »

Does anyone remember if the ANTS had a freezer in their garage ?
I know Padilla went on about the washer and dryer being a different color, but i do sort of remember a freezer also.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: May 25, 2011, 11:02:06 PM »

lol laughing my arse off... referring to kronk as the body snatcher!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: May 25, 2011, 11:04:18 PM »

love how eggtree says she liked to ...partay''...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: May 25, 2011, 11:05:09 PM »

I know Padilla went on about the washer and dryer being a different color, but i do sort of remember a freezer also.

yes they had a freezer.. they supposedly replaced the washer and dryer and freezer... suspicious minds want to know why!

Loca
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: May 25, 2011, 11:06:57 PM »

Casey does not fit the profile of a sex abuse victim..she just does not.

First, she never ever would have left CAYLEE in Cindy's and Georgies's care.

Second she would have left home and gotten out of that situation as soon as she was able.  Instead she continued to live there and reap the benefits of free car, free room and board, free babysitting....when she could have gotten the father to help with child support, government aid to help with housing, food for Caylee as well as food for herself and government assistance with child care.

Third she would have confided in someone long before she confided in a jailhouse friend..who she hardly knew..and wrote in her letters that Lee maybe touched her breasts while she was sleeping and maybe George did too..per a dream.   That reeks of someone in jail telling her or..Jose are you and your mitigation team guilty of this...that any inappropriate sexual behavior is grounds for mitigation.

Fourth..I have never seen the outcome of a sexual victim murdering her child or leaving her child in a situation where she might be murdered or hurt.  That doesn't ring true.

I would like to have Oprah do the sexual abuse interview with Casey after this is over.  Why..because Oprah was sexually abused as a child and not just by one person..but by family members and family friends.  I would like Casey to look anyone in the eye and admit she was sexually abused.  She can't..not because of shame..the abused do not carry the shame..but the abuser does. 

Casey murdered Caylee because everybody who met Caylee loved her..did not want any harm to come to her..and knew that caring for Caylee should take front and center.
Casey murdered Caylee because she was jealous of Caylee and she did not want the responsibility ..but she did not want her mother and dad or anyone else for that matter having Caylee....how could they all love Caylee enough to care for her when Casey herself could not fathom loving her that much?

Tony hit a nerve today with Casey..he wasn't that into you.  You were a girl wiling to do whatever.  But when he was moving in a few months..you weren't moving there too.  He just wanted fun times..he wanted a girlfriend..not a wife at that point.  He didn't even invite her home to NYC to meet the parents when he left..it was a fling.

So now she knows Tony isn't lying for her, shot girls aren't lying for her, Tony's roomies aren't lying for her, her Dad isn't lying for her..and Mom and Lee won't either.

Foolish girl..Tony's in court tomorrow..which shirt shows the most cleavage..will she draw the eyebrows back on her face?
Does anyone think that the state will play any of the jail visit tapes? if u havent watched them lately, do so and do what i did while watching and picture george as the monster she claims. there is absolutley no way those claims would be believed after watching how she interacts with her father and tells him how much she loves him and misses him. she also says that she wants to see him more than anyone because they had just started to rebuild their relationship after being apart. do u think there is any way to make sure LDB rewatches those tapes. i think it would be strong evidence. jmo
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: May 25, 2011, 11:10:27 PM »

love how eggtree says she liked to ...partay''...

LMAO. that is one of the funniest things ive read in awhile 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: May 25, 2011, 11:10:45 PM »

Questions? 

TYIA for any response!

Trust me..the family had turned a corner a while ago..they did not try to show up for the jury selection..that's open to the public they could have.

They tried to meet wtih her before jury selection to convince her to plea..I am sure that has been their goal for atleast the past few months..yes they are trying to save her life..but they do not anylonger believe that she is innocent..I just know this from their reactions.

When they trademarked Caylee's name and then the phrase Justice for Caylee..that was their tipping point..I am telling you that was to make her realize they were not going to sit blindly by while she destroyed the entire family and Caylee's name.  They made their stand perfectly clear.  I know it looks like $$$ to be made..but by the time the trademark does or doesn't go through Casey will be done...either DP or LWOP. There is no future market for that trademark..but there is a current statement..we are taking Caylee back in death.

They turned a page then..and they are turning a page everyday they are in court , on the prosecution side.  George was a witness to his love and grief over Caylee. Lee and Cindy will do the same..I pray I am right..

GYPSY
I pray you are right.. it would send her a loud and clear message... maybe casey is trying to  make sure she can go home when she gets out.. divide and conquer.. dont think it will work...anyways she isnt ever going home..
I hope they loved caylee enough to do the right thing.. knowing she has sold them to the devil... (baez)

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: May 25, 2011, 11:15:50 PM »

Gotta point out a testimony discrepancy. TL said her car was broke down and then he asked if she wanted him to look at it. She said her dad would take care of it.Why would he ask that if it was just out of gas?

I am way behind so this may have been answered but she told Tony it was broken down so she could leave it there. I am thinking since she knew he was leaving for NY she "thought" he would offer his to her, but he didn't. She knew since it smelled so bad that she could not take him to the airport in it and he would expect her to rather than using his car. She told someone she was renting a car. I can't remember who though.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: May 25, 2011, 11:20:58 PM »

Yes there was a freezer and on my other computer I had the pictures of it. I questioned WHY they needed new washer, dryer and freezer all of a sudden. My theory was she put Caylee in the freezer at first and that was why she liquified so rapidly after being taken out of the freezer.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: May 25, 2011, 11:28:50 PM »

Yes there was a freezer and on my other computer I had the pictures of it. I questioned WHY they needed new washer, dryer and freezer all of a sudden. My theory was she put Caylee in the freezer at first and that was why she liquified so rapidly after being taken out of the freezer.
I thought KC put Caylee in the freezer too, somewhere under the banquet chicken and freeze pops. I think when she borrowed the neighbor's shovel a few days later and attempted to bury her in the yard, but it was too much work. So, she wrapped, bagged her, put her in the trunk and drove around for a few day before ditching her in the swamp. My God, I've given dead goldfish better send offs than this beotch gave her little girl!

I did read somewhere that one of those major replaced appliances (washer/dryer/freezer) was recovered. Could be telling...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.