May 01, 2024, 12:31:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 322386 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: May 25, 2011, 11:29:20 PM »

Does anyone remember if the ANTS had a freezer in their garage ?
I know Padilla went on about the washer and dryer being a different color, but i do sort of remember a freezer also.

yes they had a freezer.. they supposedly replaced the washer and dryer and freezer... suspicious minds want to know why!
I guess you know why I am asking about the freezer. Perfect place to put a small body, underneath everything for a while, like a few days till you figure out what to do next. Then you take the food out with the body to keep it cool , dump the body and take the food to your boyfriends. The baby wasn't oudoors in the ANT backyard, not in that heat with George and Cindy being such yard and cleaning freaks, they would have noticed a bad smell. Well, anyone would and with a dog in the house, no way she was in the playhouse or outdoors or indoors unless in a freezer or a cooler.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1881 on: May 25, 2011, 11:30:22 PM »

I've often thought that Casey may've done such a good job of bagging Caylee's little body that she was able to drive around for several days before the gases caused the trash bag to rip and decom fluids leak out.  Only after she realized that she couldn't get rid of the odor did she start with the squirrel story and eventually abandon the car. 

Then there is this...

http://weirdnewsfiles.com/weirdnews/woman-drove-around-with-dead-body/

Woman Drove With Dead Body For Ten Months

Posted on 24 October 2010

A California woman who befriended a homeless woman and let her sleep in her car told police she didn’t know where to turn when the woman unexpectedly died — so she drove the body around for months along with a box of baking soda to hide the smell, authorities said Thursday.
 ::snipping2::
10 months???  wowsers, that makes a handful of days seem very probable.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: May 25, 2011, 11:38:28 PM »

I know Padilla went on about the washer and dryer being a different color, but i do sort of remember a freezer also.

Yes there was a freezer and on my other computer I had the pictures of it. I questioned WHY they needed new washer, dryer and freezer all of a sudden. My theory was she put Caylee in the freezer at first and that was why she liquified so rapidly after being taken out of the freezer.

Is that the freezer in the bottom right of this picture?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: May 25, 2011, 11:39:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
magpie's report on the court today

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1884 on: May 26, 2011, 12:01:09 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
magpie's report on the court today
Thanks!  I couldn't have made myself speak to Jose.  Now, Jeff, well, I'd have eat him up like icecream.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: May 26, 2011, 12:16:41 AM »

Casey Anthony: Jose Baez in ‘bizarre’ situation with reporters

WESH posted the footage and described it this way: “Casey Anthony’s lead defense attorney Jose Baez raises his voice after a WESH photographer trips over his bag. A WFTV reporter later says Baez elbowed him.”

WESH news director Bob Longo said in an email: “It was bizarre, surreal and unfortunate. Things appear to have started when WESH videographer Mike Kirby accidentally tripped over Mr. Baez’s rolling briefcase. It was an honest mistake. An accident for which Mr. Kirby immediately and politely apologized. He handled himself professionally, as all our WESH photographers and reporters do. What happened after that didn’t involve Mr. Kirby or WESH directly, and appears to be an unfortunate chain of events. Our staff will continue to cover this trial and all its comings and goings and angles with our typical professional style, and smart, aggressive storytelling.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-jose-baez-in-bizarre-situation-with-reporters.html/comment-page-1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: May 26, 2011, 12:23:56 AM »

Did Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez base his defense on a strategy suggested by nationally syndicated radio host Bubba 'the Love Sponge' Clem?

Either Bubba predicted what no other legal analyst could or Baez crafted his defense on what he heard on the Bubba 'the Love Sponge' Show.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?z=4&a=3803
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: May 26, 2011, 12:31:07 AM »

Advocates: Anthony defense links sexual violence with lying

Its a "dark ugly place" that another woman knows well, but Victims2Survivors radio host and childhood sexual violence advocate Connie Rose says Anthony's defense perpetuates an even darker place for survivors by sending a message that links sexual violence with lies.

"It's OK to lie because I was sexually abused," Rose said. "So, all of you out there who have been sexually abused, it's OK for you to lie."

Rose says the high profile case has created a frenzy among sexual violence advocacy circles, as survivors continue to tell her they're worried Anthony's defense calls into question their own experience and their hard work to overcome it.

"All these years, the pain I've gone through to get to where I am, and now people are going to look at me and judge me all over again," Rose said.

Because speaking the truth is at the very center of healing, Rose says covering up anything is unacceptable.

"All the hard work that we've been doing, how much is this trial going to set us back?" Rose said. "I'm an incest survivor of 14 years and a survivor of human trafficking of over four years. I was taught to lie but I don't lie."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_south_pinellas/st_petersburg/advocates%3A-anthony-defense-links-sexual-violence-with-lying
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: May 26, 2011, 12:51:39 AM »

Hi monkeys,

Totally wiped out after court today.  I took lots of pictures and notes. Catching a flight home early in the am and the I'll blog all the details.

I had a direct view of Casey the entire day. A few times when the jury was out of the room i saw her joking with her female lawyers.

Judge Perry is adorable and his smile is infectious.

A highlight was when I was able to chat with Linda. I congratulated her on yesterday's opening and she was so sweet and said thanks very much and gave me a warm smile.

Security is very tight in the court room.  No messing around.  Except for Baez's dumb jokes.

Tony was so genuine - I almost thought he was going to cry. From my view he never looked over to her until he had to point her out.  They had many side bars and he would look everywhere except her direction.  Casey looked towards him many times. 

It was a very long day and at times with the white noise in the courtroom it was hard to stay awake.  The microphones are still being tweaked. It was hard for everyone to hear and sometimes that caused confusion.

Baez seems very amateurish and out of his league.

George and Cindy were in court the entire time.  They were seated almost entirely out of the view of the jurors. They both looked very good.  No bibles or bears today.  They were horribly treated when they were leaving at the end of the day. My mom and I witnessed the whole thing. Sad and scary. Casey never looks at them....never!

I'll get everything up as soon as I get home.  It was really interesting and the other court
spectators were all so nice.  It was such an amazing experience.

I'll check back once the pics are up.

Monkey hugs- craftycathie

Ps.  I did interviews with CBS national, fox local and CBS local

While you were in court watching and observing for us, I took lots of screen captures of you Wink

I'll share them with you when you have the time.

Thanks so much for being there and sharing your experience with us!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: May 26, 2011, 01:09:36 AM »

I've been thinking about this for a few months and the comments in the last few days on Casey's hair (the bangs, the length, etc.) reminded me.  In one of her letters to Casey. Cindy comments on Casey's growing hair and how proud she is of her.  How much do you want to bet that Casey is growing it for Locks of Love and will likely present it "In Caylee's Honor"?  Seriously.  She has access to a barber/beautician (so I'm told) and she's had funds, so why else would she grow it and Cindy be proud of her?

Sidenote:  Cindy's comment was months ago and I'm not so sure she's oh-so-proud of Casey now.  I'm not defending Cindy , but I'm going to admit it-I feel a tiny bit sorry for her. Honestly, I'm not cracking on her here, I think she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  I believe she honestly did think Casey loved her.  IMO, she derived her value from being: in charge; needed; the rescuer; the defender; the provider, the be-all/end-all. In her mind, she was her childrens' everything and she liked it that way. Anything that threatened that image, threatened her.  I *think* she's coming to the cold, hard realization that she got played big time by Casey.  I think she's realizing that those horrible, impossible things that people (like brother Rick) have been trying to tell for years are actually true.  Casey hates her and has just been playing along for years for the free ride. I think she's coming to the realization that Casey killed Caylee solely to spite Cindy.  Now, I don't know Cindy personally, but I do know an NPD person who shares some of the same characteristics. She's also had an eye-opening experience in the last two years with her son.  I hope Cindy seeks (or is getting) some good counseling.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: May 26, 2011, 01:10:36 AM »

As for someone who could not follow anything live today -- here is my 2 cents:

The Prosecution is following the exact sequence of their opening arguments - day by day for the first 31 days. (The exception being calling George first to refute the MAIN presentation of the Defense's arguments). They are pounding these questions to the jurors: "Where is Caylee???"  "Why is Casey acting like nothing is unusual???" 
The Defense really cannot refute ANY of this. After the first 31 days, the Prosecution will then bring in the forensic evidence. Again, not really much to refute by the Defense.
What can the defense do in THEIR turn??? All they have is Casey herself ........................... and that ain't much!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: May 26, 2011, 01:16:56 AM »

Brandi- Hope you're on the mend!  Thanks for the screen caps you've been providing.  We appreciate them.

Been trying to work between 3 screens the last two days: SM on one, FOX/WFTV on one, and work on the third!  LOL!  Anyway, all caught up and heading out.  'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: May 26, 2011, 01:23:21 AM »

As for someone who could not follow anything live today -- here is my 2 cents:

The Prosecution is following the exact sequence of their opening arguments - day by day for the first 31 days. (The exception being calling George first to refute the MAIN presentation of the Defense's arguments). They are pounding these questions to the jurors: "Where is Caylee???"  "Why is Casey acting like nothing is unusual???" 
The Defense really cannot refute ANY of this. After the first 31 days, the Prosecution will then bring in the forensic evidence. Again, not really much to refute by the Defense.
What can the defense do in THEIR turn??? All they have is Casey herself ........................... and that ain't much!

I agree wreck...Casey is (by the words of her own attorney) a liar...why should anyone be asked to believe her?
I feel your pain about not being able to follow...I am just getting caught up...
Does anyone know if there is video posted yet of Tony L's testimony? I did catch a bit this afternoon but it was on Insessions and they didn't have him and I really wanted to see him...
TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: May 26, 2011, 01:27:03 AM »

Oops, forgot something!  I think Baez crazy line of questioning today was two-fold.  First, a dig at Linda Drane-Burdick's "Where was Caylee Marie Anthony?". Secondly, by asking such ridiculous questions, he was trying (poorly) to infer that the idea of Casey murdering Caylee was ridiculous.  With such questions as "Did you ever see Casey with a gun?" and the whole box cutter question, he was purposefully over-exaggerating how dumb it is to think Casey was a murderer.  Of course, the only problem with that, is that murdering a defenseless 2-yr old doesn't require any of the weapons he sarcastically asked about.  Hasn't he ever heard of smothering, suffocating, choking, poisoning, overdosing, and stabbing?  Seriously, 3 of those require no weapon, 2 can be done with any household liquid/medicine, and she could have swiped a knife anywhere. Who thinks to count their knives after a guest leaves?  By the time it's all said and done, he's going to wish he never went with accidental drowning...the forensic tests won't support it. 

Forecast for the Day:
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: May 26, 2011, 01:27:23 AM »

Found it!!!! Should have known the monkeys would be on top of it!!!!!
Tony is a cutie pie! Bet Casey dreaming of him in her cell tonight!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: May 26, 2011, 01:28:00 AM »

I've often thought that Casey may've done such a good job of bagging Caylee's little body that she was able to drive around for several days before the gases caused the trash bag to rip and decom fluids leak out.  Only after she realized that she couldn't get rid of the odor did she start with the squirrel story and eventually abandon the car.  

Then there is this...

http://weirdnewsfiles.com/weirdnews/woman-drove-around-with-dead-body/

Woman Drove With Dead Body For Ten Months

Posted on 24 October 2010

A California woman who befriended a homeless woman and let her sleep in her car told police she didn’t know where to turn when the woman unexpectedly died — so she drove the body around for months along with a box of baking soda to hide the smell, authorities said Thursday.
klaas
thanks for posting that... wow  guess casey isnt the only one!! that likes to ride her victims after they apss on..

There was a woman in North or South Dakota who drove around with her dead child in the trunk for weeks.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: May 26, 2011, 01:29:55 AM »

Yes there was a freezer and on my other computer I had the pictures of it. I questioned WHY they needed new washer, dryer and freezer all of a sudden. My theory was she put Caylee in the freezer at first and that was why she liquified so rapidly after being taken out of the freezer.

Is that the freezer in the bottom right of this picture?

Yes, it is but this picture is reversed I think as they were all on the left side of the garage looking into it in the one I had. Maybe the one I had was reversed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: May 26, 2011, 01:31:36 AM »

Oops, forgot something!  I think Baez crazy line of questioning today was two-fold.  First, a dig at Linda Drane-Burdick's "Where was Caylee Marie Anthony?". Secondly, by asking such ridiculous questions, he was trying (poorly) to infer that the idea of Casey murdering Caylee was ridiculous.  With such questions as "Did you ever see Casey with a gun?" and the whole box cutter question, he was purposefully over-exaggerating how dumb it is to think Casey was a murderer.  Of course, the only problem with that, is that murdering a defenseless 2-yr old doesn't require any of the weapons he sarcastically asked about.  Hasn't he ever heard of smothering, suffocating, choking, poisoning, overdosing, and stabbing?  Seriously, 3 of those require no weapon, 2 can be done with any household liquid/medicine, and she could have swiped a knife anywhere. Who thinks to count their knives after a guest leaves?  By the time it's all said and done, he's going to wish he never went with accidental drowning...the forensic tests won't support it. 

Neckbreaking....................

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: May 26, 2011, 01:35:14 AM »

Did Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez base his defense on a strategy suggested by nationally syndicated radio host Bubba 'the Love Sponge' Clem?

Either Bubba predicted what no other legal analyst could or Baez crafted his defense on what he heard on the Bubba 'the Love Sponge' Show.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?z=4&a=3803

Ah, Bubba was way behind..........the entire defense story was put on here before the remains were even found.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: May 26, 2011, 01:38:50 AM »

O.k., that one thing reminded me of one more thing.  I find it impossible to believe (given what we've witnessed of Cindy's and Casey's tempers) that after the neck choking blow-out late Father's Day, that Casey stayed the night with Caylee. I'm inclined to think she grabbed Caylee and took off, to possibly return in the wee morning hours.  I don't think she took time to grab any necessities for herself or Caylee and she still needed to keep up the work pretense the next morning.  How would the argument have ended?  Did George break it up and send everybody to neutral corners (their rooms)?  I really wish George/Cindy would just tell the complete truth.  Anything less is only going to bite them.  Seriously, if Cindy did choke Casey, people would probably kind of understand her frustration at that point (knowing what we know about Casey from pics/texts/her social networking posts/friend and family depos/numerous surveillance videos).  Not saying it's ever o.k. to choke your child.  All MOO

Really going now. 'Nite all.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.