May 27, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 324268 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: May 25, 2011, 10:31:05 AM »

I cannot believe JBP is going to allow Bozo to ask every single witness if they were present when she supposedly drowned. 

This is just so disgusting.

Zoo, Bozo can ask the ridiculous question but the evidence will speak for itself.

He's so in hopes that one juror's subconcious soaks in that word/theory he espoused in his opening statement.  It ain't gonna fly after all is said & done, I don't believe.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: May 25, 2011, 10:31:09 AM »

How long is this break supposed to be? 

15 minutes i think
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #442 on: May 25, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »

You know what I don't get.  It was reported yesterday that there were 11 members of the defense team.  Why is it that Jose only had one file????  Big ole flippin lie right there.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 25, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »

How long is this break supposed to be? 
15 minutes, I believe.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: May 25, 2011, 10:31:27 AM »

Just tuning in, so maybe I've missed this...the State needs to object every time Baez says, "Where you there on June 16th when Caylee drowned in the pool?".  Counsel is conjecturing as to cause of death and leading the witness as to same.  Cause of death has not been definitively identified by the ME as drowning.

Baez is reinforcing his "drowning" lie to jurors each time he says that and he knows it. His day is coming.  God is not mocked-just as he saw Cain kill Abel, he saw Casey kill Caylee and every last thing that happened after that. He may think he is all that right now, but God always has the last word. Given the numerous unfounded accusations he's made in open court and on-air, I predict that when this is over, Mr. Baez won't have a legal or financial leg to stand on. When the dust settles, Mr. Baez may find himself worse for the wear. Pride goes before a fall and if his ego is any indication, it gonna be a biggie. If I were Roy Kronk, I'd sue for every penny/house/car/suit/future movie-book-TV deal Baez has.  All my own opinion, but you're welcome to agree with me if you like.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:06 AM »

i think the only chance Casey has at not getting death at this point is if the jury has pity on Casey b/c of her defense.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:08 AM »

Thanks!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #447 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:11 AM »

Things I wonder.  I really need to shut the brain off sometimes. 

Where does JBP go for 10 minutes during breaks? 

Can't he just stay in court room if he wanted to?

I am always driving hubby nuts when watching something on TV, usually beotching about how that is not possible. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #448 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:15 AM »

Sounds like the good judge is offering a smoke break.  lol
  an angelic monkey Thank goodness, I was needing a ciggie

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: May 25, 2011, 10:32:32 AM »

so here is my problem -- if some of us seasoned monkeys are buying the drowning -- what hope is there for the jury to convict on 1st degree murder?

I can't believe Baez would just say it is so and some of us will take his word for it. Am I getting the wrong impression this morning? Why are we entertaining the drowning at home or at Tony's?
I think when the tape gets brought in the 'accidental' drowning will go out the window.

i agree when the testimony comes in that the tape was placed PRIOR to death that will change everything and if bozo still wants to say it was in the pool then his only choice will be that then Casey put the tape on Caylees mouth and threw her in the pool which i dont think is so far off, she wanted her out of the way period.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: May 25, 2011, 10:33:50 AM »

You know what I don't get.  It was reported yesterday that there were 11 members of the defense team.  Why is it that Jose only had one file????  Big ole flippin lie right there.

Really if each attorney carried 5 files, that would be 55 files.  He's just a putz.  No other explanation, other than to whine to the judge. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #451 on: May 25, 2011, 10:34:23 AM »

Do ya'all think that the state is going to show those jailhouse tapes to the jury?  I so hope they do.  That will really open their eyes to who casey is, it would also set the tone if she testifies herself.

I hope they show the one where the fragile and scared KC turns into Damien and starts clenching her fists and growling at her mother.
You know, if she gets on the stand, the pros will get an opportunity to bring that side of KC out.  Can you imagine how the jury would react to that?  Please oh please let the cocky little twit demand to testify.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: May 25, 2011, 10:34:49 AM »

Jury must be smoking cigars.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: May 25, 2011, 10:34:59 AM »

Wait so if those phone calls are correct she did leave when GA said she left, and she came back when GA left. Then the phone calls to GA and CA. Was she thinking about taking Caylee to the hospital when she was near the hospital on her cell?

That was a rough draft I did right after the phone records were released.  The times and calls to whom should be correct - the tower areas might be a little rough in that list.

But yes she did leave at the time GA stated.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:11 AM »

I cannot believe JBP is going to allow Bozo to ask every single witness if they were present when she supposedly drowned. 

This is just so disgusting.

Zoo, Bozo can ask the ridiculous question but the evidence will speak for itself.

I sure hope so Capp.

I was super sure she would get justice.  I am not so sure any more. 

I do think they will hate Bozo though, the jurors.  He is acting like a snake, but I probably feel that way cause i have watched him be a snake for 3 years now. 

He is extremely arrogant.

That arrogance won't be overlooked by the jury.  He's only hurting his client by acting that way.
Personally, I don't think Baez knows how to act any differently and he doesn't learn by his mistakes, so I don't think he will get any better.

After court yesterday, I listened to Ch. 6 wrap-up.  Mark NeJame is a commentator with Ch. 6 during this trial.  Mark said wrt the cross-examination of George by Baez:  The cross-examination was a bust; it was so BAD that the defense won't be able to overcome it.  This will slowly crumble the defense.

I think we're seeing that already...Baez just can't cross-examine.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:12 AM »

I think Bozo is just going to ignore the evidence, going to act like it does not exist, even with all the scientists coming up and testifying, he will just act like there was no hair in the car, the air samples are a joke, etc.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:15 AM »

Just tuning in, so maybe I've missed this...the State needs to object every time Baez says, "Where you there on June 16th when Caylee drowned in the pool?".  Counsel is conjecturing as to cause of death and leading the witness as to same.  Cause of death has not been definitively identified by the ME as drowning.

Baez is reinforcing his "drowning" lie to jurors each time he says that and he knows it. His day is coming.  God is not mocked-just as he saw Cain kill Abel, he saw Casey kill Caylee and every last thing that happened after that. He may think he is all that right now, but God always has the last word. Given the numerous unfounded accusations he's made in open court and on-air, I predict that when this is over, Mr. Baez won't have a legal or financial leg to stand on. When the dust settles, Mr. Baez may find himself worse for the wear. Pride goes before a fall and if his ego is any indication, it gonna be a biggie. If I were Roy Kronk, I'd sue for every penny/house/car/suit/future movie-book-TV deal Baez has.  All my own opinion, but you're welcome to agree with me if you like.   

Or everyone should answer, "I didn't know she did drown." He can object and say they must answer yes or no, but it will also be in the jury's minds, planting doubt about the doubt Baez is trying to plant.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #457 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:18 AM »

Can anyone think of a way the state can find out when Casey told the defense the story of the accidental drowning?  They have known for almost 3 years and they have let their client sit in jail and face the death penalty?

When did Casey tell them about this?  It seems like Baez knew from the beginning but if that is the case, why were they looking for a "live" Caylee?  He seemed so confident that he was gonna get her off and then Mason changed his tune as soon as he joined the defense, so he must of been told this too, right away.

None of this makes sense but will the jury understand that?  This is one crazy, dysfunctional family and you really never know what to believe.  The only thing I know is that Casey is not a martyr and she would of never sat in jail all this time if the body could of been recovered soon enough to prove it was a drowning.  Casey needed time, to make sure the real cause of death was no longer apparent.  If she was abused and hated it at that home, this was the perfect way out for her.  She could tell about all the abuse and an accidental drowning at the same time.  No way she would sit in jail all of this time. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:38 AM »

The state did object, and because their microphones weren't on, the Judge and the court reporter didn't hear.  Judge P. overruled the objection, I'm not sure why.  And they didn't bring it up again, as far as I know.
I do agreewith you that Kronk should sue, and although I'm not a fan of the A's, I think Lee and George should jump on the band wagon for defamation of character.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 25, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »

Sounds like the good judge is offering a smoke break.  lol
  an angelic monkey Thank goodness, I was needing a ciggie
Nowadays it's most likely an illegal smoke break . Pretty sure they are not out on the sidewalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.