June 07, 2024, 07:01:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 325288 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: May 25, 2011, 10:36:38 AM »

I agree with you! god will have the last word. This asswipe! is so incompetent! and does not care who he destroys in the end! its all about him and how he is seen by geraldo and the public... his ego... its not even about casey anymore. the irony is rich how much alike he and his client are... karma she deserves everything she gets... I hope anyone slandered by him will   sue him.
I dont think he will be practicing law for long... after this.. I am sure today he is upset because of all the negative media of his performance yesterday.... He tried to do a juannie cochran but he is far from that!!

I have never seen such bad lawyering... all the more reason someone with little experience should not be allowed to try a case of this magnitude.. telemundo may not even want him when this is all over....

you can dress a pig in a dress but a pig is still a pig
 ::justice2NJ:: ::justice2NJ::

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: May 25, 2011, 10:36:45 AM »

You know what I don't get.  It was reported yesterday that there were 11 members of the defense team.  Why is it that Jose only had one file????  Big ole flippin lie right there.

Really if each attorney carried 5 files, that would be 55 files.  He's just a putz.  No other explanation, other than to whine to the judge. 

Baez's whinning, IMO, started the day off "wrong" and that's why the judge is pizzy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: May 25, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »

Just tuning in, so maybe I've missed this...the State needs to object every time Baez says, "Where you there on June 16th when Caylee drowned in the pool?".  Counsel is conjecturing as to cause of death and leading the witness as to same.  Cause of death has not been definitively identified by the ME as drowning.

Baez is reinforcing his "drowning" lie to jurors each time he says that and he knows it. His day is coming.  God is not mocked-just as he saw Cain kill Abel, he saw Casey kill Caylee and every last thing that happened after that. He may think he is all that right now, but God always has the last word. Given the numerous unfounded accusations he's made in open court and on-air, I predict that when this is over, Mr. Baez won't have a legal or financial leg to stand on. When the dust settles, Mr. Baez may find himself worse for the wear. Pride goes before a fall and if his ego is any indication, it gonna be a biggie. If I were Roy Kronk, I'd sue for every penny/house/car/suit/future movie-book-TV deal Baez has.  All my own opinion, but you're welcome to agree with me if you like.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #463 on: May 25, 2011, 10:37:56 AM »

Things I wonder.  I really need to shut the brain off sometimes. 

Where does JBP go for 10 minutes during breaks? 

Can't he just stay in court room if he wanted to?

I am always driving hubby nuts when watching something on TV, usually beotching about how that is not possible. 

Chambers.  He's the judge, so he can go anywhere he pleases.  But, would you want to sit there and look at KC. Baez, Mason, if you had a choice?  He probably has to go wash his eyeballs out and get his bp taken after dealing with the non-atty and the non-mommy.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: May 25, 2011, 10:38:18 AM »

Wait so if those phone calls are correct she did leave when GA said she left, and she came back when GA left. Then the phone calls to GA and CA. Was she thinking about taking Caylee to the hospital when she was near the hospital on her cell?

That was a rough draft I did right after the phone records were released.  The times and calls to whom should be correct - the tower areas might be a little rough in that list.

But yes she did leave at the time GA stated.

So it is not even possible. that would mean that Caylee died in the morning from drowning and she just went on with her usual calls and GA went on to work. Why would she need to leave and act like she was going to work if GA knew she was not working and Caylee just died. I hope the state brings that in and presents it like that.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: May 25, 2011, 10:38:46 AM »

Can anyone think of a way the state can find out when Casey told the defense the story of the accidental drowning?  They have known for almost 3 years and they have let their client sit in jail and face the death penalty?

When did Casey tell them about this?  It seems like Baez knew from the beginning but if that is the case, why were they looking for a "live" Caylee?  He seemed so confident that he was gonna get her off and then Mason changed his tune as soon as he joined the defense, so he must of been told this too, right away.

None of this makes sense but will the jury understand that?  This is one crazy, dysfunctional family and you really never know what to believe.  The only thing I know is that Casey is not a martyr and she would of never sat in jail all this time if the body could of been recovered soon enough to prove it was a drowning.  Casey needed time, to make sure the real cause of death was no longer apparent.  If she was abused and hated it at that home, this was the perfect way out for her.  She could tell about all the abuse and an accidental drowning at the same time.  No way she would sit in jail all of this time. 
And what about the nutty letters she wrote in jail?  No mention of drowning, just that she left her with Zanny.  Or is this part of the scam that her crazy family drove her to behave this way?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: May 25, 2011, 10:38:55 AM »

Can anyone think of a way the state can find out when Casey told the defense the story of the accidental drowning?  They have known for almost 3 years and they have let their client sit in jail and face the death penalty?

When did Casey tell them about this?  It seems like Baez knew from the beginning but if that is the case, why were they looking for a "live" Caylee?  He seemed so confident that he was gonna get her off and then Mason changed his tune as soon as he joined the defense, so he must of been told this too, right away.

None of this makes sense but will the jury understand that?  This is one crazy, dysfunctional family and you really never know what to believe.  The only thing I know is that Casey is not a martyr and she would of never sat in jail all this time if the body could of been recovered soon enough to prove it was a drowning.  Casey needed time, to make sure the real cause of death was no longer apparent.  If she was abused and hated it at that home, this was the perfect way out for her.  She could tell about all the abuse and an accidental drowning at the same time.  No way she would sit in jail all of this time. 
and look at all the tax dollars used... if they knew this .. they caused alot of investigative hrs money... for this that and the other.. dfidnt the judge said he could be sued in a round about way in one of the eharings??

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #467 on: May 25, 2011, 10:38:57 AM »

I am always driving hubby nuts when watching something on TV, usually beotching about how that is not possible. 

Chambers.  He's the judge, so he can go anywhere he pleases.  But, would you want to sit there and look at KC. Baez, Mason, if you had a choice?  He probably has to go wash his eyeballs out and get his bp taken after dealing with the non-atty and the non-mommy.

Hey, I am chwing on potato chips and almost choked to death from laughing.  Warn a girl next time. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: May 25, 2011, 10:39:05 AM »

Just tuning in, so maybe I've missed this...the State needs to object every time Baez says, "Where you there on June 16th when Caylee drowned in the pool?".  Counsel is conjecturing as to cause of death and leading the witness as to same.  Cause of death has not been definitively identified by the ME as drowning.

Baez is reinforcing his "drowning" lie to jurors each time he says that and he knows it. His day is coming.  God is not mocked-just as he saw Cain kill Abel, he saw Casey kill Caylee and every last thing that happened after that. He may think he is all that right now, but God always has the last word. Given the numerous unfounded accusations he's made in open court and on-air, I predict that when this is over, Mr. Baez won't have a legal or financial leg to stand on. When the dust settles, Mr. Baez may find himself worse for the wear. Pride goes before a fall and if his ego is any indication, it gonna be a biggie. If I were Roy Kronk, I'd sue for every penny/house/car/suit/future movie-book-TV deal Baez has.  All my own opinion, but you're welcome to agree with me if you like.   

I may be all wrong, especially since nobody else said anything, but I thought Mr George tried to object and he was not heard in time and Judge Perry said it was not on the record because he was not heard.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: May 25, 2011, 10:40:17 AM »

Clint House up next.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:24 AM »

Roy "Clint" House up now
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:29 AM »

Is it just me, or does Casey seem annoyed that she has to stand up when the jurors come in?  It almost seems like she feels like they are interrupting her "day".

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:46 AM »

I wonder if they want to rattle Casey a little by putting on all her peers.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:53 AM »

Roy (Clint) House

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:56 AM »

He's wearing a tie! thumleft His mama would be proud! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: May 25, 2011, 10:42:29 AM »

I believe Clint House was the room mate that was interviewed by Greta??

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: May 25, 2011, 10:42:59 AM »

I wonder if they want to rattle Casey a little by putting on all her peers.
I think you are right, and I think she is getting nervous...waiting for Tony L. to appear.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: May 25, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »

I believe Clint House was the room mate that was interviewed by Greta??

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #478 on: May 25, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »

Wonder if the scamthonys are gonna invite all of these roommates back to their house for a chili reunion?

Do No Evil 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #479 on: May 25, 2011, 10:43:31 AM »

Hey, I am chwing on potato chips and almost choked to death from laughing.  Warn a girl next time. 
sworry  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.