May 28, 2024, 08:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 324308 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: May 25, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »

KC's friends all seem so likeable.. how did she fit in?  

I was wondering the same thing. I don't think she would have long. A chameleon like her doesn't seem to last in those circles as time goes on. That is why she kept having to change out groups of friends. As people got to know her, they tended to shy away from her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 25, 2011, 12:00:43 PM »

Look at Casey..look at this young woman Maria, Clint's girlfriend..............bahhhhhhhhhhhh

Casey looks like a loser and this girl is dressed nicely, composed and confident..everything Casey is not.

All these other yuong people moved on..seem to have successful, fulfilling lives...Casey is still stuck on stupid..living in the past...she looks like a ridiculous version of herself..

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #742 on: May 25, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »

remorseful or not it is sometimes hard to fathom how DUMB casey was.  She could have at least pretended.

That's what I've been thinking.  She was just plain stupid in everything she did!

I bet seeing all her old friends, dressed professionally, make-up, nice hair, ect. she's feeling like the dork she is.  And she threw it all a way, to be a part of them.  She NEVER fit in with that crowd!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: May 25, 2011, 12:01:30 PM »

Was giving her the house?

Maybe she was planning on 'doing them in"...

IMO, that's what the computer searches about neck-breaking, chloroform and household weapons was about.  She made big plans with Amy for Amy to move in with her.  Told Amy they wouldn't be moving in together after the big plumbing emergency.

IMO, the chloroform search gave her an idea of how to use it as a baby sitter for Caylee.  Friends of hers said Caylee could sleep through anything.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #744 on: May 25, 2011, 12:01:34 PM »

I think they will. I also think Casey contemplated killing Caylee in the past and when she met Tony and totally fell for him, she saw that Caylee did not fit into the picture and decided to move forward with her plan.  She really wanted that life that these college kids had, MOO.

I was just watching KC and you can see that she is jealous of this woman. This woman is all the things she wanted to be. College educated, well dressed, articulate. She wanted to be like all of these young people but could not with Caylee because none of them had kids. Young people are tolerant of kids but most of them are not into kids and don't want to be bothered with the responsibility of having them around.
Two things that jump out at me...
1.  KC didn't totally fall for Tony.  She fell for his lifestyle.  He could've been any Tom/Dick/Harry in Orlando.  She wanted the college life, club life, freedom that she saw his group have.
2. If KC had never had Caylee she still would never be anything like Maria.  Casey is ugly, sexually manipulative, unmotivated, dishonest, self-absorbed, sociopathic.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: May 25, 2011, 12:01:50 PM »

Boy, is Baez barking up a wrong tree. I hardly think that this girl would be jealous of Casey.

I know it-hahaha-but I bet Casey imagines that she was/is.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #746 on: May 25, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

Look at this, Monkeys!

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

05/24/2011     Demand for Disclosure
of Favorable Evidence

What favorable evidence?

There isn't any.  Maybe he wants them to make some up? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #747 on: May 25, 2011, 12:03:46 PM »

She was a lovely girl..great state witness. It allows the jury to unconsciously compare them 
Right down to the ruffled shirts!  hahaha

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: May 25, 2011, 12:03:47 PM »

Was giving her the house?

Maybe she was planning on 'doing them in"...

IMO, that's what the computer searches about neck-breaking, chloroform and household weapons was about.  She made big plans with Amy for Amy to move in with her.  Told Amy they wouldn't be moving in together after the big plumbing emergency.

IMO, the chloroform search gave her an idea of how to use it as a baby sitter for Caylee.  Friends of hers said Caylee could sleep through anything.
  The fact that she told Maria the same thing has me contemplating this was Casey's original intention

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #749 on: May 25, 2011, 12:03:52 PM »

I think they will. I also think Casey contemplated killing Caylee in the past and when she met Tony and totally fell for him, she saw that Caylee did not fit into the picture and decided to move forward with her plan.  She really wanted that life that these college kids had, MOO.

I was just watching KC and you can see that she is jealous of this woman. This woman is all the things she wanted to be. College educated, well dressed, articulate. She wanted to be like all of these young people but could not with Caylee because none of them had kids. Young people are tolerant of kids but most of them are not into kids and don't want to be bothered with the responsibility of having them around.
ITA, Turbo.  Casey wanted "the beautiful life" but was completely unwilling to take any sort of responsibility or put any hard work into having that good life.  Just wanted everything handed to her on a silver platter!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: May 25, 2011, 12:04:45 PM »

Boy, is Baez barking up a wrong tree. I hardly think that this girl would be jealous of Casey.

I know it-hahaha-but I bet Casey imagines that she was/is.

Yep Casey can't understand it, either. Who's jealous of a "ho"? Not a young professional like this gal!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: May 25, 2011, 12:05:08 PM »

Is Bobo setting up to say she was jealous that KC was there.

He was trying to..but that fell flat.

Who in their right mind would have ever been before or now jealous of Casey?

Casey was jealous of all these people she hung with..she wanted to be them..and even with Caylee she really could have been.

She could have gotten her GED before Caylee was born.

She could have gotten a job..Cindy and George thought she had a job and they did not charge her room and board, they did not charge her for her car.  Cindy babysat Caylee almost every evening and weekends.  All this for free.  If she had enrolled in college I have no doubt that Cindy and George would have continued to help her out and would have been very proud of her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 25, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »

You know when casey lies, it always a BIG ONE.
400.00 PER week for babysitting.
Getting her parents house............
George/Lee molesting her and so on....

Hope the jury is thinking this...........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #753 on: May 25, 2011, 12:06:18 PM »

I think they will. I also think Casey contemplated killing Caylee in the past and when she met Tony and totally fell for him, she saw that Caylee did not fit into the picture and decided to move forward with her plan.  She really wanted that life that these college kids had, MOO.

1.  KC didn't totally fall for Tony.  She fell for his lifestyle.  He could've been any Tom/Dick/Harry in Orlando.  She wanted the college life, club life, freedom that she saw his group have.
2. If KC had never had Caylee she still would never be anything like Maria.  Casey is ugly, sexually manipulative, unmotivated, dishonest, self-absorbed, sociopathic.
I agree with everything except that I think she did feel seriously about Tony. If he was any tom, dick, harry, why didn't she kill Caylee when she was with Jesse or whomever else?  She knew all about the party lifestyle long before this.  Although, I don't pretend to think Casey ever had any clue what real love was anyway....JMOO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: May 25, 2011, 12:06:35 PM »

I think Baez just fell flat on his face! Trying to set it up that Maria was jealous of Casey?!!      Who are they kidding??!!!  Maria is intelligent, poised, courteous, honest, well-educated, well-dressed, and beautiful.  Like Casey was a threat?  Oh, puhleez.  I love the confidence with which Maria answered, "No, I wasn't worried.".  Casey, on the other hand, is superficial.  It's all about appearances (appearing to be good girlfriend material, appearing to be kind and caring, appearing to love Caylee and treat her well when others were around, appearing to love Lee while she accused him of molesting her, appearing to be an "Event Planner", appearing to have a nanny, etc.).  IMO, Maria (like most women) could clearly see that Casey was schmoozing Tony.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #755 on: May 25, 2011, 12:08:41 PM »

Is Bobo setting up to say she was jealous that KC was there.

He was trying to..but that fell flat.

Who in their right mind would have ever been before or now jealous of Casey?

Casey was jealous of all these people she hung with..she wanted to be them..and even with Caylee she really could have been.

She could have gotten her GED before Caylee was born.

She could have gotten a job..Cindy and George thought she had a job and they did not charge her room and board, they did not charge her for her car.  Cindy babysat Caylee almost every evening and weekends.  All this for free.  If she had enrolled in college I have no doubt that Cindy and George would have continued to help her out and would have been very proud of her.

Honestly, I think Cindy was into spending time with Caylee, but I don't think she wanted to be Casey's doormat by babysitting all the time.  I think she told Casey she had to be there too with Caylee and that was possibly a source of Casey's stress.  As in, Cindy would adopt Caylee and take away Casey's rights, but she would not babysit for her all day and night every time she wasn't working, I honestly don't think Cindy would just roll over and do that all the time while Casey partied...hence the chloroform in the trunk. MOO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Robyn621
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: May 25, 2011, 12:10:05 PM »

omg...Sunny on IS is totally buying the molestation. I'm biting my tongue real hard right now. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #757 on: May 25, 2011, 12:10:42 PM »

I agree with everything except that I think she did feel seriously about Tony. If he was any tom, dick, harry, why didn't she kill Caylee when she was with Jesse or whomever else?  She knew all about the party lifestyle long before this.  Although, I don't pretend to think Casey ever had any clue what real love was anyway....JMOO.
She'd never had had the time with Jesse that she had if Caylee hadn't been born.
I think she used Caylee when she was younger to get attention.  Caylee was getting older and G & C were getting tired of aways taking care of her and KC not helping out.  I also think she realized that Caylee was getting old enough to start talking about what they were doing away from home and she knew that G & C would have fits about that.  Basically, Caylee was easier to handle as an infant.  She was more 'trouble' the older she got.  Her usefulness to KC was wearing thin.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 25, 2011, 12:11:51 PM »

omg...Sunny on IS is totally buying the molestation. I'm biting my tongue real hard right now. 

Completely idiotic

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: May 25, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »

The lady on TruTV makes a good point.  She said (paraphrased) that juror #8 (#3015) has a 23yr old who attends/attended Full Sail, and that the juror likely was able to understand this group of young adults, their mind set, etc. 

All the juror has to do is compare these young adults with her own son.. then look at Casey. 

Mwahahaha..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.