April 19, 2024, 10:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #593 3/26 - 3/29/2007  (Read 99849 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: March 26, 2007, 03:33:36 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 08:21:35 PM »

OK let's look at the pictures again.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 08:22:20 PM »

Well  San made the last post on page 49....
Did she get Lost  Shocked  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 08:23:23 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

And I made the first post on page 1 Very Happy
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 08:24:21 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "oldfart"

And I made the first post on page 1 Very Happy

Embarassed It was'nt here when I started my post...

You are just to durn fast Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Protest Aruba in Boston … A Summary from Richard, “We the People”.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/26/protest-aruba-in-boston-a-summary-from-richard-we-the-people/
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 08:30:27 PM »

I found this on one of Boston's news channel archive. Strikingly similar to Nat's story. It was reported on June 8, 2005.

BOSTON -- The search for the missing Alabama teenager on the island of Aruba has prompted another Massachusetts woman to come forward with a story of a vacation gone horribly wrong.

A common thread links the Holloway case to a pair of Massachusetts women who say they were sexually assaulted on the island after leaving the popular nightclub called Carlos and Charlie's.

The North Shore woman, who does not want to be identified, said that she came forward with her story as a warning to others. She said that two years ago in Aruba, she befriended a hotel worker, who she says turned against her.

"On my last night there, I decided to go out on a date with him. I thought it would just be a friendly, harmless affair, and it turned out to be a disaster," she said. "He took me to the local bar in Aruba, Carlos and Charlie's. He bought me drinks, and after we left the bar, he proceeded to take me to a parking lot where he assaulted me."

While no one is certain what happened to Holloway, many fear the worst. The North Shore woman believes that some hotel workers are using their positions to take advantage of young girls.

"I guess I wasn't thinking and I felt like I was safe with this person. He seemed friendly, and I thought it would just be an innocent date -- you know, go out dancing. I really didn’t think such a tragedy would happen," she said. "A lot of locals go there at night just for fun. A lot of American girls go there and party and they even have a stage there where the young girls, they get them drunk, and they get up on stage and they start doing foolish things that they probably never would do at home. They are under the influence and they are on vacation."

The woman did not tell police at the time of the alleged assault.

"After this happened, I wish that I did come forward because this could have been one of the people that harmed this young girl," she said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 08:34:05 PM »

Known Sander photo on left:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 08:37:12 PM »

Quote from: "Patriot"
I found this on one of Boston's news channel archive. Strikingly similar to Nat's story. It was reported on June 8, 2005.

BOSTON -- The search for the missing Alabama teenager on the island of Aruba has prompted another Massachusetts woman to come forward with a story of a vacation gone horribly wrong.

A common thread links the Holloway case to a pair of Massachusetts women who say they were sexually assaulted on the island after leaving the popular nightclub called Carlos and Charlie's.

The North Shore woman, who does not want to be identified, said that she came forward with her story as a warning to others. She said that two years ago in Aruba, she befriended a hotel worker, who she says turned against her.

"On my last night there, I decided to go out on a date with him. I thought it would just be a friendly, harmless affair, and it turned out to be a disaster," she said. "He took me to the local bar in Aruba, Carlos and Charlie's. He bought me drinks, and after we left the bar, he proceeded to take me to a parking lot where he assaulted me."

While no one is certain what happened to Holloway, many fear the worst. The North Shore woman believes that some hotel workers are using their positions to take advantage of young girls.

"I guess I wasn't thinking and I felt like I was safe with this person. He seemed friendly, and I thought it would just be an innocent date -- you know, go out dancing. I really didn’t think such a tragedy would happen," she said. "A lot of locals go there at night just for fun. A lot of American girls go there and party and they even have a stage there where the young girls, they get them drunk, and they get up on stage and they start doing foolish things that they probably never would do at home. They are under the influence and they are on vacation."

The woman did not tell police at the time of the alleged assault.

"After this happened, I wish that I did come forward because this could have been one of the people that harmed this young girl," she said.

Thanks Patriot - this article sounds familiar, I remember it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Known Sander photo on left:

[img]http://i118.photobucket.com
The nose is throwing me off.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 08:45:16 PM »

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 08:49:48 PM »

So, the new friend says the Slooties are ostracized / Good !!
Watching the ANS thing on NG.
This is pretty terrible, not only that she died, but that the baby was subjected to drugs ( most likely ) while Anna was pregnant. WTF is wrong with these damn ppl ? And she had a doctor right there. I'd like to kick someone's ar&e right now. Maybe someone will volunteer ! Like anyone selling anything who dares to come to my door in the next five ! Just kidding ! Venting !!
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 08:54:24 PM »

Thanks Patriot - this article sounds familiar, I remember it.[/quote]

Found another one.

BOSTON -- With its year-round warmth and nearly rain-free climate, Aruba has become a vacation oasis for thousands of Massachusetts residents. But in recent days, a dark side has emerged.

Amalia Barreda Reports On Aruba
NewsCenter 5's Amalia Barreda reported that a local woman said she was raped after leaving the same bar in Aruba where missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was last seen.

"Aruba is not as safe as the commercials make it out to be," said Marie, who withheld her last name.

Marie said she made four trips to Aruba with friends and believed the island was safe. That's why she had no qualms about traveling there alone for Christmas 2001. She stayed at the same Holiday Inn where Holloway and her high school classmates booked their rooms. On Christmas Eve, Marie said she went to Carlos 'N Charlie's, the same bar where the missing Alabama teen was last seen.

When she left, Marie said a man pulled her into his car, drove away and raped her.

"As I was being pulled into vehicle, screams came out of me that I couldn't imagine ever coming out of me of me and people did nothing," said Marie.

"I have never felt threatened, felt scared. Aruba is home away from home for me and always will be," said Neely Cosentino, an Aruba homeowner.

Cosentino said she and her husband bought a second home in Aruba and spend more than half the year there. She said they made the investment because they believe the island is safe. The government does not tolerant crime because tourism is their top industry.

"Over 500,000 tourists a year visit Aruba, and if it wasn't because of us Americans, Aruba wouldn't be the way it is. So to answer your question, there is zero tolerance for anybody that is threatening or doing any damage to Americans," said Cosentino.

Marie said she managed to get away from her assailant that night. She said she did not report the attack to island police because she was alone and afraid, but mostly because she would not have been able to identify her attacker.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »

Funny,I thought Sander was in the low countries playing Futbol,as a pro.Hmmmm.And to think I saw him last year in the flesh,oh well.Are they returning to rapist paradise out of hiding,or just going home to spawn and die like tasty salmon?Oh well,hAVe a good evening,CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 09:01:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
So, the new friend says the Slooties are ostracized / Good !!

Right on, the Sloots are greedy pigs looking to take a buck no matter who suffers. Their arrogance and total disregard for humanity makes them nothing but animals.  They are in the same strata of the food chain as Hyenas - "large carnivorous mammals that usually feed as scavengers"
They could care less that the Arubans are suffering.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Funny,I thought Sander was in the low countries playing Futbol,as a pro.Hmmmm.And to think I saw him last year in the flesh,oh well.Are they returning to rapist paradise out of hiding,or just going home to spawn and die like tasty salmon?Oh well,hAVe a good evening,CAT

I agree it seems they are returning to the POS island because they can only get away with what they were doing in Aruba.  Sander is a drunk and he likes to flash that money around.  I guess it didn't work here in America.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 09:04:46 PM »

By the way I still haven't decided whether or not Koen and Sander were also dealing drugs at school.

Joran is definitely was a drug dealer.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 09:07:26 PM »

By the way I still haven't decided whether or not Koen and Sander were also dealing drugs at school.

San - They all were, it's not rocket science   Shocked
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 09:16:26 PM »

I know some smart Monkey can find out the schedule for ATA being at Travel shows...

I would like to know if and when they are going to be in the Mid-West area
It seems that they were at one in L.A.  in February 10-11
http://www.latimes.com/extras/travelshow/promotions.html

TIA

SeeeYaaByeeeeeeee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 09:22:47 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

San - They all were, it's not rocket science   Shocked

Yes Indy I know that Deepak, Satish, Jaime, Freddy, GVC were but I was a little unsure about Sander because of his age at the time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.