June 03, 2024, 01:15:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #593 3/26 - 3/29/2007  (Read 101159 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: March 28, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »

What is Sandra K?  Oh, sorry that's not what you asked was it?  Is Sandra K an idiot?  That's not what you asked either is it?  I remember now...does Sandra K love Joran?  Nope that wasn't it.  Oh I remember now, is she a fan of Joran's?  That's right, you wanted to know.    You betcha! She's not only a fan she has enough hot air to be her own fan.  I didn't really say that did I?  Oh well, too late already hit submit.  This is my opinion, of course.  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: March 28, 2007, 10:41:03 PM »

Klaas,

Has anyone thought that this info/manuscript was staged and planned to be leaked and to quote OldFart I hope we have a big bag of salt lying around. this also coming on the heels of hotshot and her group going to Boston just seems planned to deflect the efforts made in Boston. just my worry in all of this...

I continue to stand with the girl.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: March 28, 2007, 10:43:50 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
What is Sandra K?  Oh, sorry that's not what you asked was it?  Is Sandra K an idiot?  That's not what you asked either is it?  I remember now...does Sandra K love Joran?  Nope that wasn't it.  Oh I remember now, is she a fan of Joran's?  That's right, you wanted to know.    You betcha! She's not only a fan she has enough hot air to be her own fan.  I didn't really say that did I?  Oh well, too late already hit submit.  This is my opinion, of course.  Laughing  Laughing
I think I get the point, thanks . LOL!! Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: March 28, 2007, 10:45:20 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas,

Has anyone thought that this info/manuscript was staged and planned to be leaked and to quote OldFart I hope we have a big bag of salt lying around. this also coming on the heels of hotshot and her group going to Boston just seems planned to deflect the efforts made in Boston. just my worry in all of this...

Of course it was planned and staged and most likely none of it is in real book. We will need more salt, for sure. The monkeys can see through this stuff.  

Hi Nonesy!  Taking a break from the cookie factory?  Hey, do you have any of those elves in your employ?   Wink
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: March 28, 2007, 10:45:43 PM »

Klaas,

Red Herring?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: March 28, 2007, 10:46:49 PM »

Klaas,

Possible, except a couple weeks ago Sandrak got real mad about a draft of Joran's book that HannieC and other had.  She posted at RU.  What benefit would it be for this "draft" to be posted?  I see no benefit at all.  The book itself will be published in Dutch and so far as I know not in English (at first anyway).  

I think SandraK got pissed and posted it.  Whether it's a real draft or not of Joran's work of fiction who knows.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: March 28, 2007, 10:49:57 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Klaas,

Red Herring?
Hi Nones and hotshot! Will not deflect from Boston, if that is what they are trying to do. We are proud of the Boston protestors! And, if this case  is not settled soon, there will be a lot more of the same. Same story, different locations. Such as other travel shows upcoming!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: March 28, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "anidac"
Do we have the ability to post a thread with a poll in it?

I'm not sure if the Poll function works, haven't tried it recently. Want me to try?  What poll?

Not urgent.  Maybe sometime when you have "nothing" else to do.  I am trying to gather some public opinions and widespread suggestions for what works and does not work in communities around the country concerning underage drinking and how to prevent and safely enforce without just storming in and dispersing a bunch of drunk underage and of age drivers on to the roads.

You guys will get a chuck out of one of my recent side projects though.  I don't want to post too much detail on how or exactly when I did some things but I have successfully cause all but a handful of MySpace sites to go into Private mode for students at the high school in my area.  No, I didn't do anything systems wise but the students started being suspended from sports and other things due to photos that have been posted like the ones we have all seen before.

{{edit}}

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: March 28, 2007, 10:54:18 PM »

Anidac
We always like having you drop by and tell us about what you are doing.  I have missed you.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: March 28, 2007, 10:55:12 PM »

Klaase, How do I get this posted in the appropriate spot and maybe on the front page?  It is really bigg news in my community right now.  http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?storyID=58357

Anidac - I just posted the article in the Unsolved Crimes forum.  I've given the link to Red and suggested it would make a good front page item.  Red is away from the computer right now though I think.

You might want to let him know this has been national news for the last couple of days.  Fox, MSNBC, NBC, ABC...all of them are doing daily reporting on it.

Yes, I've seen it.  I didn't realize it was so close to you though.  Didn't they say the father was hanging from a railing or something?  Mom is missing and all the kids dead in their beds.  Makes you wonder if the mom is in danger or if she is the killer.

There is information that is not being published and I cannot explain it here either.  WIth my daughter an active member of the Fire and Rescue Dept. they would probably frown on that.  LOL  But...  Don't jump to fast to thinking she is a suspect.  hint...hint...

My thought was a mafia style setting and they took her too.

We have a very active and large MS-13 gang population here now.  Folks, this was farm country 3 years ago.  I am not kidding.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #770 on: March 28, 2007, 10:55:49 PM »

I thought that Elsie The Cowbell

mamasan of his

said they tortured him by turning the air conditioning

down to "unbearable" levels. OH DE HUMANITY Friggin wuss-ket!

"Oh gee." -Jamie Skeeters

Back in my cell a guard came by and brought us all a sandwich with cheese and once again some cold cofee. I quickly learned that at 7:00 in the morning and at 7:00 at night they turn on the water for 5 minutes. The water comes from a small hole in the wall and you are supposed to shower. When I saw the water start I jumped up placed my clothes between the bars and quickly washed my face. When they turned off the water I put my towel on the floor and used my clean clothes as a pillow and I tried to sleep. It is so increadibly hot in there I don’t know how people can possibly sleep.

think SOAP ON A ROPE

Great investment.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #771 on: March 28, 2007, 10:57:10 PM »

Klaas,

YES

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: March 28, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »

Regarding what SandraK posted.  This is what I think:

I suspect that last summer Joran somehow got some of the posters at RU to help him with his book.  Help him gather information for the statements he's made and check for errors, etc.  This would be a rough draft they may have been working on.

What SandraK posted is probably part of the rough draft they were working on.  There was an argument a couple weeks ago at RU SandraK started about it.

The problem is people like SandraK and others that can't be trusted.  When too many people know about something that I assume is supposed to be secret it always gets out.

This sounds right... Arrow smartestmod.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: March 28, 2007, 10:58:26 PM »

hi Lala's dearest, no elves but I wish I had some  Laughing

Bubble wrap was on sale at walmart today and I'm exhausted from doing battle with moms with screaming children in crowded aisles, if I'd done the Indy 500 Klaas does I fear I'd have been arrested, it was mean mommy day at wally world  Laughing

Klaas, I may well be wrong, I just find it remarkable that of all people that SK would be trusted with this much info?

maybe I'm just tired  Laughing

Hey Anidac it is good to see you and hotshot thank you again for all you have tried to accomplish.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: March 28, 2007, 11:00:05 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
I thought that Elsie The Cowbell

mamasan of his

said they tortured him by turning the air conditioning

down to "unbearable" levels. OH DE HUMANITY Friggin wuss-ket!

"Oh gee." -Jamie Skeeters

Back in my cell a guard came by and brought us all a sandwich with cheese and once again some cold cofee. I quickly learned that at 7:00 in the morning and at 7:00 at night they turn on the water for 5 minutes. The water comes from a small hole in the wall and you are supposed to shower. When I saw the water start I jumped up placed my clothes between the bars and quickly washed my face. When they turned off the water I put my towel on the floor and used my clean clothes as a pillow and I tried to sleep. It is so increadibly hot in there I don’t know how people can possibly sleep.

think SOAP ON A ROPE

Great investment.
ROFL!! Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: March 28, 2007, 11:01:56 PM »

hi Lala's dearest, no elves but I wish I had some  Laughing

Bubble wrap was on sale at walmart today and I'm exhausted from doing battle with moms with screaming children in crowded aisles, if I'd done the Indy 500 Klaas does I fear I'd have been arrested, it was mean mommy day at wally world  Laughing

Klaas, I may well be wrong, I just find it remarkable that of all people that SK would be trusted with this much info?

maybe I'm just tired  Laughing

Hey Anidac it is good to see you and hotshot thank you again for all you have tried to accomplish.

SandraK probably wasn't so much "trusted" with it as she got her hands on it.  Like I said, too many people involved.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: March 28, 2007, 11:03:43 PM »

Hey none. SK got booted from one those small off-shoot sites for lying. The same site that was originally rumored to have had the book excerpts. Klaas is on the right track, imo.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: March 28, 2007, 11:05:05 PM »

I am an EMT, can you share with me?  The law says you can. Embarassed

HotShot.  I don't really know what the law states about things like this but I assume that there are some things that my very young daughter shouldn't even share with me and she hardly ever crosses that line.  Only twice that I know of.  And the one a couple of weeks ago the ended with one dead and the other in critical condition in my back yard with their truck wrapped around a tree.  She went to school with kids from both families.  She is a tough cookie.  This current case hit them all hard.  They have had counselors at the stations every morning.  They had been dead in that house for more than 10 days and this type of scene is not something that happens here but every few years.  It's the kids that get to them the most.  The big crime dogs save the EMT gang from the worst but swooping in and taking over with the coroner’s office thank God.

I had no idea we had any Fire and Rescue folks in the cage.  It's nice to know!  I have more respect than you can image for all of you.  You sure as heck don't do it for the money.  I am somewhat of an activist when I get set on something and I have made a project out of doing something about all the loose reckless BS teens are doing these days.  Trying to author a bill for next session.  I have a really good start and have passed it by a local official I know who shared it for comments to be included down town.  He seems to think it has a shot.  They have been taking the same bill to the house since 1992 and it gets rejected every time.  You would think they would get the hint that they need to rewrite at the very least.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: March 28, 2007, 11:05:59 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Hey none. SK got booted from one those small off-shoot sites for lying. The same site that was originally rumored to have had the book excerpts. Klaas is on the right track, imo.

ok igsigs, you just like it when I'm wrong don't you?  Laughing  Laughing

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: March 28, 2007, 11:10:06 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

ok igsigs, you just like it when I'm wrong don't you?  Laughing  Laughing

Well...yes Laughing

But...i have about 5 wrong posts in the last few pages so...just trying to spread the wealth. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.