April 20, 2024, 04:55:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL- DAY 3- 5/26/2011  (Read 426536 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: May 26, 2011, 01:10:20 PM »

oh oh JP Chatt's name brought up .. remember how I used to think he was Caylee's daddy? I still wonder ...
I have always thought that too!
I've always believed JP was Caylee's father.  They just look too much alike in a lot of different pictures. 

Wonder if he is if they will say so?
Here's a picture of JP Chatt's sister when she was little:  http://photobucket.com/images/Madeline+Chatt/
She resembles Caylee.

Casey did not know JP until after Caylee was born in 2005.
But, I do agree there is some resemblance

Looks like the prosecution is calling witnesses in a logical order of the events leading up to and after Caylee's death. I wonder when they'll be calling Mark Hawkins seeing as he has given several interviews? There was only one was released,  the one where he was wired by LE. Seems to me, KC had a lot of contact with Mark prior to and including the time Whorseface was into Tony L-flavor-of-the-week.

So, where do you all think Mark will fall in....????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: May 26, 2011, 01:10:23 PM »

Does anyone remember if Amy H. is now brunette?? I've been watching the courtcam of the witnesses going in & out of the conf. rooms with prosecutors.
I think one of the witnesses is her, but she's no longer blonde.  Tall, grey dress, high heels.

I don't know.I want to see.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 26, 2011, 01:10:37 PM »

Does anyone remember if Amy H. is now brunette?? I've been watching the courtcam of the witnesses going in & out of the conf. rooms with prosecutors.
I think one of the witnesses is her, but she's no longer blonde.  Tall, grey dress, high heels.

She was blonde in Feb, 2011: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/207852/Casey-Anthony%E2%80%99s-former-best-friend-deposed

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 26, 2011, 01:11:32 PM »

So when did she start sleeping with Tony?

Late May/early June  

and by mid-June - caylee was gone

I had hoped they would have brought in about Tony telling KC he didn't want any kids and if he did have one he only wanted a boy. I think that would have been powerful after showing how she was all up on him.

They will...
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #964 on: May 26, 2011, 01:13:12 PM »

What time are we back?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: May 26, 2011, 01:15:10 PM »

What time are we back?

1:30

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #966 on: May 26, 2011, 01:16:26 PM »

Thanks.  I'd love to hear from the monkey in attendance if she's visited the cafe downstairs and if so, do all the atty's go there for lunch?

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #967 on: May 26, 2011, 01:17:28 PM »

ohhhh he got the bruise in on Caylees eye i wonder how that happened

KC said she fell but I have always had my doubts about that because she had way too many bruises on her face in pictures. Small children her age fall, but they don't always hit their face. I had one who ran everywhere he went and it seemed as if he fell all the time, but I don't remember many bruises on his face. This child was an accident looking for a place to happen. He had bruises on his legs, on his arms a lot, on his noggin, but not the face.
I wondered why he said that when he wasn't asked.  I wonder if he witnessed abuse to Caylee or if he hates KC so much he wanted to bring it to the jury's attention. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #968 on: May 26, 2011, 01:19:21 PM »

KC said she fell but I have always had my doubts about that because she had way too many bruises on her face in pictures. Small children her age fall, but they don't always hit their face. I had one who ran everywhere he went and it seemed as if he fell all the time, but I don't remember many bruises on his face. This child was an accident looking for a place to happen. He had bruises on his legs, on his arms a lot, on his noggin, but not the face.
I wondered why he said that when he wasn't asked.  I wonder if he witnessed abuse to Caylee or if he hates KC so much he wanted to bring it to the jury's attention. 
Or, he could be worried that he's the next to go under the bus if the def tries to say he caused the bruise.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 26, 2011, 01:20:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys--So far I think the State is doing a great job. I don't think Mr. George is assertive enough and I hope he doesn't question witnesses much.  he's not that good at it.  Both Mr. Aston and Ms. Drane Burdick are much better. 

I think George is actually telling the truth.  I don't know how a father could accept that his daughter would do what Casey is trying to do to him.  If Cindy is supporting him, I believe that means it might occur to her to tell the truth, too. 

I must say that Marcia Clark has had the best face lift I ever saw.

In regards to whether or not Baez can be sued for what he said in his opening statement, I believe not.

http://www.radford.edu/wkovarik/class/law/1.5libel.html

::snipping2::
2. Priviledge -- Testimony in a courtroom, statements from the floor of a legislative body (but not press releases), and some executive documents have absolute priviledge. This means that people in these circumstances are free to give information which may be damaging or false without fearing libel suits. (For example, a divorce lawyer couldn't be sued for libel because of comments made during a trial). Reporters who accurately quote such testimony or statements are usually covered by a doctrine of qualified priviledge, which depends on accurate and professionally competent reporting. One important exception to qualified priviledge
 ::snipping2::

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #970 on: May 26, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »

I really hate feeling this way!  I should stop watching this, but after 3 years I want to know what they really have on her!!  I don't trust the talking heads!!  We had some horrible weather the other day and I had some time to reflect on my life.  I don't want this kind of stuff to take up residence in my heart.  If this really was an accident, they would have just made her face the music from the beginning, IMO.  I am sitting on the edge of my chair waiting to see if Cindy is going to back George.  He wouldn't be sitting there by her if she wasn't, would he?  And, if he is, and she turns on him, then I'm going to believe that this was all a last ditch effort to save her and GA agreed to let her say those things about him.  So far, I don't believe that though.
When he sat back down next to her after the "bombshell" and being crossed by Byass ... she reached over and either held his hand or patted his hand.  I took that as a sign she's standing with him ... or I'm hoping.  She's such a wildcard it's hard to know 100%.
I'm taking the fact that we haven't heard a peep out of Cindy yet as a sure sign she has changed.  I am pretty confident that she initially supported Casey's side of the story becuase it was her gut reaction as a mother and people talking smack about the kind of person Casey was was something she took very personally.  However, since Cindy has known about the sex crime allegations, I fully believe she's realized that CAsey is beyond help and definitely not deserving of her support. I also think that accusing George of sex crimes was akin to accusing Cindy too because she lives there too and may have known about it, etc. I'm confident Cindy will support JoJo.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: May 26, 2011, 01:22:43 PM »

Or could it be the state might have hinted for him to say that? He was most abrupt the way he just spoke that out.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: May 26, 2011, 01:23:16 PM »

Is Ricardo the guy that KC phoned to see if she should come over one afternoon. Should she
bring snotface over with her. He said no if they want time alone.

Also I heard about 1 1/2 years ago that Tony L was with a girl that had 2 kids, both little
girls.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 26, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »

Bingo....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: May 26, 2011, 01:24:58 PM »

wftv does a little "video show" @ lunchtime of everyone coming & going into the courtroom. I don't know if they post this raw video though. Sorry!
If this woman isn't Amy H. maybe it's Ricardo's wife, but she was carrying what looked like transcripts, so I'm inclined to believe this is a witness. I didn't pay much attention the 1st time I saw her, because she seemed to come with Ricardo. But then FG took them separately into conf rooms. There's no rewind on this video, darn it!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 26, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »

Or, he could be worried that he's the next to go under the bus if the def tries to say he caused the bruise.

Didn't Casey claim, at one point, that the pics taken at Ricardo's place, were taken at "Zanny the Non-existent-Nanny's" house? KC already tried to throw Morales under the bus, and Cindy had gone along with it...pretty sure it came up in the jailhouse videos.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: May 26, 2011, 01:26:28 PM »

Tony admits he loved Casey.  I don't understand what Casey has...I don't think she's that attractive.  So, Jesse, Tony and I believe Ricardo love Casey even with Caylee.  Well, other than she might easy..

Hi Monks...I have been here all morning just listening and watching this mess!  I dont think when Tony said he SAID he loved her that he was admitting he was IN LOVE with her. I love you, can also mean...well you know to  a young man.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: May 26, 2011, 01:26:36 PM »

Good Afternoon fellow Monkeys...I have had a ton of interuptions this morning, shesh, don't people know I have been waiting three years for this to happen????  Think I hurt my brothers feelings this morning, and will have to call him later today and play kiss and make up...lol   My mind is fried trying to follow this.  Just wanted to shout out to all the people who really care what happened to this precious child.  I am proud of George for holding his anger.  There will be plenty of time for that later, when Casey is CONVICTED.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: May 26, 2011, 01:27:56 PM »

wftv does a little "video show" @ lunchtime of everyone coming & going into the courtroom. I don't know if they post this raw video though. Sorry!
If this woman isn't Amy H. maybe it's Ricardo's wife, but she was carrying what looked like transcripts, so I'm inclined to believe this is a witness. I didn't pay much attention the 1st time I saw her, because she seemed to come with Ricardo. But then FG took them separately into conf rooms. There's no rewind on this video, darn it!!
Okay thanks! I look forward to hearing from Amy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: May 26, 2011, 01:28:13 PM »

Bingo....

when these photos were released, which were taken @ Ricardo's, he was specifically questioned about the bruise.....so I'm sure this is a detail he hasn't forgot....LE asked him to "date" the photo when questioned.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.