April 30, 2024, 10:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL- DAY 3- 5/26/2011  (Read 427154 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2011, 08:05:58 AM »

Caylee called George JoJo.....she called Cindy CiCi......I don't think I have ever heard what she called Casey!  Was it mama?  mommy?  Casey?   What did Caylee call Casey?   I'm serious, not looking for the obvious!  lol

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2011, 08:07:10 AM »

casey was so jealous of caylee..and the attention cindy lavished caylee with... she killed caylee to hurt cindy... because she is a spiteful wench.
she was jealous of caylees relationship with caylee and even allowed jose to insinuate that jese's love for caylee was  not a normal one... remember the card jesse gave caylee that baez made a big deal over...

with casey it's always about her.. she is  so self absorbed.. and right now she is realy under the false presumption that she will be freed.
jose baez as her attorney is her karma with his bad lawyering... I am glad over elated that he is her lawyer.. she does not  deserve better...
sorry meant to say she was jealous of  the anthonys and jesses love for caylee

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2011, 08:08:18 AM »

Caylee called George JoJo.....she called Cindy CiCi......I don't think I have ever heard what she called Casey!  Was it mama?  mommy?  Casey?   What did Caylee call Casey?   I'm serious, not looking for the obvious!  lol

lol I heard that she called her mommy ... that was something annie said during her depo! she said casey would holler mommy nooo when casey left the room...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 08:09:28 AM »

I wonder how much primping KC is doing this morning?  I bet she won't be wearing ruffles!!! 
I am going with something she can button down to show her cleveage... I think the jury will be watching her tooo...-

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2011, 08:11:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

CraftyCathy, thank you so much for going to the trial and sharing with us your experience.  Can't wait for your photos.

I read Magpie's report and find it a bit amusing that they have this area cordoned off for protesters, and no one is there!

So, I guess we will finish up with Tony first thing today?  I too, think that today we will be seeing Cindy on the stand. 

Another day of Baez whining about anything he can think of, of not being prepared, of false accusations, of being a Bozo.   He is really wearing on me at this point. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tupelo
I found that realy weird that they cordened off a place for posters and no one there... guess they dont think she is worth it.. but funny here in calif when it was scott petersons trial .. the protesters were outside of the courthouse.... even in OJAY;S  trial no?

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »

lol I heard that she called her mommy ... that was something annie said during her depo! she said casey would holler mommy nooo when casey left the room...
Thanks loca, I sort of remember that too, now that you have mentioned it!  lol   It just popped into  my head, and I couldn't recall. I guess it comes from Caylee reading her book and she says "mama, papa".

I've been up since 4:30......something is wrong with us!!  lol

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2011, 08:14:44 AM »

yesterday when Tony was on the stand Casey was writing like crazy on her yellow sheet of paper and at one point tried to give it to Baez and he didnt take it i bet alot of the questions today will be what Casey wrote down since she thinks she is now an attorney
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2011, 08:14:45 AM »

Morning! Interesting point. I don't know what she called her ... honestly haven't heard/seen much of their interaction at all.

I remember you, Caylee.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2011, 08:16:33 AM »

Thanks loca, I sort of remember that too, now that you have mentioned it!  lol   It just popped into  my head, and I couldn't recall. I guess it comes from Caylee reading her book and she says "mama, papa".

I've been up since 4:30......something is wrong with us!!  lol
lol yes ... I was up at 4... drinking my cofee and waiting .... and waiting...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2011, 08:17:08 AM »

yesterday when Tony was on the stand Casey was writing like crazy on her yellow sheet of paper and at one point tried to give it to Baez and he didnt take it i bet alot of the questions today will be what Casey wrote down since she thinks she is now an attorney
hope the jury picks up on it...

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2011, 08:17:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

CraftyCathy, thank you so much for going to the trial and sharing with us your experience.  Can't wait for your photos.

I read Magpie's report and find it a bit amusing that they have this area cordoned off for protesters, and no one is there!

So, I guess we will finish up with Tony first thing today?  I too, think that today we will be seeing Cindy on the stand. 

Another day of Baez whining about anything he can think of, of not being prepared, of false accusations, of being a Bozo.   He is really wearing on me at this point. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tupelo
I found that realy weird that they cordened off a place for posters and no one there... guess they dont think she is worth it.. but funny here in calif when it was scott petersons trial .. the protesters were outside of the courthouse.... even in OJAY;S  trial no?
Not only was that space empty, half the courtroom was too.  I read a comment somewhere yesterday stating that Oprah's last show was more important than Casey Anthony!!  I think the first day drew so many due to Baez's "you'll understand in the first three minutes" spiel.  Now that we have heard it, and no one buys it, no need to go in person, at least not at this stage.   Baez, Casey, have really out done themselves.  Can't wait to hear the liar in action first hand.   I despise lying. Not sure how I will react when I see the best there is, giving her BS.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2011, 08:19:00 AM »

oh someone at the hink commented yesterday! that there is an entrance that the state uses near the parking garage.. so as not to be pestered by the media... they commented on baez going through the front for media attention.. makes sense.. I was wondering how come we never seen the state exit or enter... ::justice2NJ::

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2011, 08:22:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tupelo
Not only was that space empty, half the courtroom was too.  I read a comment somewhere yesterday stating that Oprah's last show was more important than Casey Anthony!!  I think the first day drew so many due to Baez's "you'll understand in the first three minutes" spiel.  Now that we have heard it, and no one buys it, no need to go in person, at least not at this stage.   Baez, Casey, have really out done themselves.  Can't wait to hear the liar in action first hand.   I despise lying. Not sure how I will react when I see the best there is, giving her BS.
oh I noticed the empty gallery!!  and even geraldo split! what happened to he was going to raise hell and kick ass in orlando!!
lol   and than you have linda k baden... with her new plastic cup look!! giving interviews on the nancy grace show and anyone that will listen.. I noticed something yesterday with vinny and jean caseras ... they say one thing on their show but when they are with nancy grace and nancy goes on about the defense not doing a good job etc etc they agree with her... tooo..

Loca
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2011, 08:25:48 AM »

Do we know if Cindy will testify this morning as it's so hard for me to follow in the afternoons with my granddaughter living with me.  I get so upset with CNN link on the computer and all the commercials with INSession and then HLN and feel like I"m neglecting her. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2011, 08:27:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tupelo
oh I noticed the empty gallery!!  and even geraldo split! what happened to he was going to raise hell and kick ass in orlando!!
lol   and than you have linda k baden... with her new plastic cup look!! giving interviews on the nancy grace show and anyone that will listen.. I noticed something yesterday with vinny and jean caseras ... they say one thing on their show but when they are with nancy grace and nancy goes on about the defense not doing a good job etc etc they agree with her... tooo..
Loca I have noticed this also.  They are a bunch of idiots and need to be impartial.  Now off to the school be back around 8:30.  Smile

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2011, 08:29:11 AM »

so did the state    call George to take the stand first to not leave the jury with that accusation in mind,   it was very effective, and made KC look uncaring, vindictive, and made her more believable as a murderer than before Baez opening statement.??

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2011, 08:30:33 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80283615/20101028-FBI-Nik-Savage-Depo
2010.10.28 FBI Nik Savage Depo

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80284895/20100617-Charles-Crittenden-depo
Charles Crittenden deposition transcript
Cindy's co-worker

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80284340/20100617-Debbie-Polisano-depo
Debbie Polisano deposition transcript
Cindy's Supervisor

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/80282073/20100604-JP-Chatt-Depo
JP Chatt deposition transcript
June 4, 2010

(Thanks Muzikman and ThinkTank)

Thank you Trimm.

Anyone know if John Allen's was released?

I am reading the above depo from Nik Savage from the FBI, and I am completely shocked at how Bozo acted.  Like a big bafoon stamping his feet.  Did you know we wanted access to the crime scene?  Do you know know who was leaking stuff? 

What did you think so and so was not truthful about, like a big old baby.  Nik would answer he would have to look at the report to check and Bozo would say no I want your opinion.

Isn't a depo to ask your actions on matters or events, not what did you think of this person when you interviewed them. 

I do not know how he became a lawyer.  This is one big whole conspiracy against his client and the poor little duffense team. 

He makes me sick.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2011, 08:30:38 AM »

I wonder how much primping KC is doing this morning?  I bet she won't be wearing ruffles!!! 

Me too!  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 08:30:58 AM »

Do we know if Cindy will testify this morning as it's so hard for me to follow in the afternoons with my granddaughter living with me.  I get so upset with CNN link on the computer and all the commercials with INSession and then HLN and feel like I"m neglecting her. 
GOODNMAD

The media player one alkmai... works good for me.... it should be at the begining of this page.  ::justice2NJ::

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2011, 08:34:03 AM »

Morning! Interesting point. I don't know what she called her ... honestly haven't heard/seen much of their interaction at all.
The only thing I could ever find was the phone call that Caylee was supposed to have made..called her Mommy. 
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-071608.htm
July 16, 2008 (Wed)
01:20pm
Casey Anthony:
07/16/08 Interview #2  http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_Casey-1320-071608.html
Casey said Caylee called her at noon 07/15/08. What did Caylee say? Casey: "She said, hi mommy," and Casey said Caylee started to tell a story talking about her shoes and books and..." Casey: "She seemed perfectly fine." I asked her to give the phone to another adult, she was willing to do it, but the phone hung up.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.